Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## Now with photos..

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - **DATE CHANGED - APRIL 10th** Thu, 17 February 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys - Gt4 has a habit of failing me when things look promising - and has done it again as soon as things start to look good to go

Looks like its driveshafts on the front - or the CV joints, or both , so im gunna miss out on this one too ..

Soo im dropping the car off at my mechanics with a big " fix all these niggly problems spanner boy " so she'll be all sweet for the two upcoming long distance runs

Good news is i have 3 - 4 months up my sleeve to tackle the next dyno day - ive got the holidays pinned off on the board - only stocktake can stop me now ..

youll see alot different grey machine to last time it graced the dynos up there - I should have done most of the upgrades bar the final turbo swap ( no cash for that just yet )- so KW figures i HOPE should be a little more impressive than last times run ..

Also got pinned off for toyotafest ( oct 2 i believe )

Send a private message to this user    
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Thu, 17 February 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique, I'll be looking forward to catching up with you and your ride... I think this Dyno day should be a very interesting event with a vast turnout of modified 3S-GTE's both 2WD and AWD expected to grace the rollers. Very Happy
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Thu, 17 February 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh - i probably wont have much chance against the gen3 powered cars - but i hope to make a good result for us still lugging with a gen2 and ct26 Wink

Sadly - alot of things have come up this year stopping me from getting the big turbs happening .. though theres always later in the year - 2006 to save and plan for greater changes
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - **DATE CHANGED - APRIL 10th** Thu, 17 February 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My car should be fixed by this new date, so I won't have to drape anything over the corner...
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - **DATE CHANGED - APRIL 10th** Fri, 18 February 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOOOOOOOOO
our wedding is on April the 9th. i don't think Cassie is going 2 be happy the day after our wedding we go out with toymods Laughing
or it can b our 1st outing as man and wife Laughing
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - **DATE CHANGED - APRIL 10th** Fri, 18 February 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whoa... Congrats man... And yeah, looks like you'll have to come out on your first outing together Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - **DATE CHANGED - APRIL 10th** Sat, 19 February 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol - youd have the coolest wedding cars around though Smile

Congrats X 2 mate - hope you and the new missus have a fantastic day Smile
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - **DATE CHANGED - APRIL 10th** Sat, 19 February 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Fri, 18 February 2005 14:20

NOOOOOOOOO
our wedding is on April the 9th. i don't think Cassie is going 2 be happy the day after our wedding we go out with toymods Laughing

Congrats buddy.All the best to Cassie & yourself and hope all your problems are little ones.lol Very Happy Rolling Eyes
good honey moon 'Small Car Sunday'
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - **DATE CHANGED - APRIL 10th** Sat, 19 February 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrats to Craig and Cassie! Have a great wedding.

wagonist wrote on Fri, 18 February 2005 10:44

My car should be fixed by this new date, so I won't have to drape anything over the corner...

Someone can bring a girl to drape over it anyway. Laughing
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - **DATE CHANGED - APRIL 10th** Sat, 19 February 2005 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RAV-GT4 wrote on Sat, 19 February 2005 13:13

Congrats to Craig and Cassie! Have a great wedding.

wagonist wrote on Fri, 18 February 2005 10:44

Someone can bring a girl to drape over it anyway. Laughing

I'm sure you could borrow a skirt to wear Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
Johnnieb
Newcomer

January 2005
Small Car Sunday - APRIL 10th Mon, 21 February 2005 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Friday February 18, 2005

Small Car Sunday 2005

Following a meeting held at Fairfield Showground this week it was decided the original proposed date for March was not favorable in giving Small Car Sunday the best opportunity to attract both entrants and spectators.

Subsequently a new date of April 10 was suggested by Fairfield Showground, which resulted in unanimous thumbs up by the event organisers.

“Despite a year off the interest in Small Car Sunday is still running at a high. It’s a great little show and I’m proud of the fact that it caters mainly to the kind of cars you’d see driven on the streets everyday. We always encourage anyone who is proud of his or her wheels to enter what is a laid back and friendly car show.

“So if large car shows have intimidated you in the past then this is certainly the show for you, “said event organiser John Baremans.

Fairfield Showground has recently undergone some renovations with the undercover area now extended to cover some 13,500 square meters. This means more space, more shade and more cars. More importantly it means SCS will run rain, hail or sunshine.

This year’s event sees the introduction of a couple of new features. Firstly we have a web site (www.smallcarsunday.com.au) that will be launched in the next couple of weeks to keep you updated on points of interest on the event. We are also offering pre-entry to those of you that want to register at a discounted price. It also guarantees you a spot inside. Entry cut is 300 vehicles.

There will be a mail out going to past entrants in the next few weeks, but if you need any further information drop us an email.

John Baremans
Email: johnnieb@bigpond.net.au
0412 606 551 (business hours only)
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - **DATE CHANGED - APRIL 10th** Sun, 27 February 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all. i'd be interested in coming down. i met a few of you guys at the last toymods meeting.
i was driving the trueno. not sure if i'll have the car re-regoed by then though...
my other project keeps sapping all my cash Sad still... would be a good excuse to clean up my filthy engine bay.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - **DATE CHANGED - APRIL 10th** Mon, 28 February 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we would be more than happy for you to join us in the Toymods display Smile

I will also be calling a working bee a couple of weekends before the 10th to fix up the club display and have eveything ready to be on show for the defence of our "Best Club Display" award in 2003.

its looking to be an awesome attendance from Toymods and the greater toyota community, so even if you cant enter, dont be afraid to come down and check out all the cars on show and say hello!
PAULS AE82
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - **DATE CHANGED - APRIL 10th** Mon, 28 February 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy Hi as u all know im only new but i would luv to come ,and enter my car,i have just sent in my membership form, but my car would still be stock,(maybe exhaust and wheels),am i still welcome?

Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - **DATE CHANGED - APRIL 10th** Mon, 28 February 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 15:49

we would be more than happy for you to join us in the Toymods display Smile

I will also be calling a working bee a couple of weekends before the 10th to fix up the club display and have eveything ready to be on show for the defence of our "Best Club Display" award in 2003.

its looking to be an awesome attendance from Toymods and the greater toyota community, so even if you cant enter, dont be afraid to come down and check out all the cars on show and say hello!

Karl.
I know I'm not a member at this stage,and I'm limited to what I can do. But at this stage if I can be of any help then you can count me in for the working bee.Just let me know when.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - **DATE CHANGED - APRIL 10th** Thu, 03 March 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Fri, 18 February 2005 14:20

NOOOOOOOOO

Congratulations......

hope u have a lovely life together...

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - **DATE CHANGED - APRIL 10th** Thu, 03 March 2005 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 15:49

Just let us know when and where Karl. Wink
MFN-MAN
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - **DATE CHANGED - APRIL 10th** Fri, 11 March 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I surely would like to turn up...if you guys need an immaculate (yet stock) camry touring there i can surely show! hehehe Otherwise i'll be there camera in hand (and hopefully a member by then Razz hehehe)
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - **DATE CHANGED - APRIL 10th** Sun, 13 March 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFN-MAN wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 14:20

I surely would like to turn up...if you guys need an immaculate (yet stock) camry touring there i can surely show! hehehe Otherwise i'll be there camera in hand (and hopefully a member by then Razz hehehe)

There were stock cars last time nicely detailed in the Toymods display, deffinately bring your car, im taking my camry Smile.

[Updated on: Sun, 13 March 2005 23:29]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Thu, 24 March 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

small car sunday has been postponed until 5th June.

Compact Attack has been posponed to 9th April, which is the day before SCS was planned to happen. This would have limited numbers and possibly killed the event. the new date is the earliest SCS organisers could book the Fairfield showgrounds.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Thu, 24 March 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Thu, 24 March 2005 15:36

small car sunday has been postponed until 5th June.

Compact Attack has been posponed to 9th April, which is the day before SCS was planned to happen. This would have limited numbers and possibly killed the event. the new date is the earliest SCS organisers could book the Fairfield showgrounds.

Isnt that the second time Confused .
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Thu, 24 March 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so i can come? Laughing
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Thu, 24 March 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well in that case, take some nice photos for me.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 28 March 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh this date change works out heaps better for me !!

might change my 2 toymods events per year preference to this and toyofest in october ..

Youll see a dyno result of the gt4 post new turbo anyway + if any st205/st205powered/highflowed 3sgte Gt4's are there i wont have a chance of top AWD Wink

so we still definantly going to have a stand in this event ?

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 28 March 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like delays... Give me more time to get more of the car done...
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 28 March 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If they keep moving it I'm going to end up with a Subaru on the Toymods display instead of a Toyota Laughing
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Sun, 03 April 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i may have my new car sprayed by then but i doubt it. i dont mind helping out if u guys need a hand with anything with the display before hand and/or on the day.

did someone say bbq? i dont have one but im a gun at cooking sausages....
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Thu, 07 April 2005 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so is it on this sunday 10/4? im getting confused? if it is ill prob come up and have a look
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Sat, 09 April 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Domasik - if you wanna cook the sausages, I'll be more than happy to eat them Smile Smile Smile ...

And THE SHOW IS ON THE 5TH OF JUNE...
converted1
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Sun, 10 April 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know if there will be a SQ comp this year. If so, that gives me enough time to get the system installed. (I hope).

Hopefully there is no ANDRA sanctioned events on that weekend @ wsid. Small car sunday has allways been awesome, and I dont want to get stuck doing fuel testing instead of going.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Sun, 10 April 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is usually a Sound Off... Don't see why this year would be any different...
converted1
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Sun, 10 April 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet.

i just wasnt sure.

Now to get started on the system.
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 11 April 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Karl do you think I could sneak the little rolly in??? Razz
It's got a turbo, boost gauge and turbo timer, plus dints and shit Confused I could park next to somebody so their car looks the goods Laughing
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Sat, 14 May 2005 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UPDATES!!!

Small car sunday website is online. http://www.smallcarsunday.com.au

Pre-entry is available if you send in your entry form to be received before 27th May.

the show is 100% go. Will be confirming this on monday.

The finer details....

• Entrants Gates open 7am. Expect a long queue if you get there after 6.30am!!
  • Show closes at 4.30pm
  • Car Club entry = $20
  • Level B (base, or street level entry) = $35
  • Level A (elite top 20 show car judged) Entry = $50

Sorry to all those who i have not replied to, has been a busy month and this is something i havent had a chance to sit down and work out yet.

Keep an eye on this thread over the next couple of days as details filter through Smile

Toyrota - i'll get back to you on the KE20 Razz

Oh yeah, i'll be VIP Crowning the show. YEAH boy!!

http://www.witzl.com/crown/new%20rims%201.jpg
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Sun, 15 May 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have just run off the entry form from the site.
Since it will be a club display.
Are we entering individually and meeting there or entering through Toymods, since clubs have to PRE-ENTER.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Sun, 15 May 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Once again i dont think this bloody gt4 of mine will be right for the trip - still finishing my frontmount and being held up by the pipe maker dude - though im still keen to come ..

Robst162 - if your reading this expect a PM re if your going or not

stu ( with gt4 hopefully ready for toyofest - and if its not im bloody well selling it )
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Sun, 15 May 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the heads up there Hi-Ace. I just checked the entry form myself and noted the following in the terms and conditions.

Quote:

CAR CLUBS
Pocket Rocket Promotions welcomes and encourages car club participation at
Small Car Sunday. The event offers car clubs and its members a great opportunity
to network, meet and greet, and attract new members while enjoying a relaxing
day surrounded by cars and fellow car enthusiasts.
For car clubs that enter with seven or more vehicles Pocket Rocket Promotions
will offer a $5.00 discount off the normal entry fee. That will include car and driver
only. All other passengers pay the normal spectator entry fee.
As with all entries to Small Car Sunday, it is based on a fi rst in best spot policy.
So it is advisable to meet prior so that you all arrive together. Pocket Rocket
Promotions do not pre-book spaces at Fairfi eld City Showground. Also please
bring along signs and banners and have members wear club apparel.It is recommended
to rope off your club display.
Pocket Rocket Promotions do understant that some car clubs have a mixed
membership of different vehicle makes and models, including motorcycles and
larger V8-powered cars. In these special cases the car club will only be eligible
for the car club awards and nothing else. The entry fee is $15.00 which includes
car and driver only.
It is the condition that all car clubs must PRE-ENTER prior to the show date with
all forms and payments grouped together.

I will call John on monday and check this out. From memory last time we did a "rock up on the day" type thing but pre-warned that Toymods as a car club was coming, with unknown numbers. Hopefully he will be sympathetic to our cause and be a little more relaxed with our entries.

I'll go over more of the details tomorrow once i know for sure. Annoucements and further organisation will be made at tomorrow night's general meeting, and also in this thread.

Thanks for the keen interest guys - it's truly awesome to see!
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 16 May 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Niice...

Got 'dish' pimp boy?? Razz

That car SO needed those rims. Nod
sleepn_ke70
Regular

banned again

May 2005
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 16 May 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys just wondering if i can enter my car it duznt look like a show car but its a ke70 droped on roh 5 spokes with a 4agze is it good enuff cheers
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 16 May 2005 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
According to the "fine print" on the back of the entry form, that's exactly what the organisers of this event are looking for. Smile
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 16 May 2005 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To enter, cars really need to be presentable. THat doesnt mean they have to be show cars but they need to look clean, be washed and polished, and be something that you are proud to show because it DOESNT look like a piece of shit.

Example - my old AE71 would NOT be ok, but Chrizer's would be.

Email or PM me pics of the car and i'll let you know.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Tue, 17 May 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl, when do you need to know by? How do we get our forms/money to you by then?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Tue, 17 May 2005 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What i am trying to get secured is confirmation that we are able to enter as many cars as possible by the forward entry cutoff date, and still be able to have a few more "on the day" entrants for those who cannot commit so early.

As for sending me the forms and entry money....

# PM me and i will give you a bank acct to put the money into, i will also note your name down on a PAID ENTRANTS list i'll start tomorrow.

# You can fax entry form to 02-97418535

# you can express post to my work address (for the guarantee of fast delivery). I will give you this address when you PM me.

# Those who i know personally i can also give you my mobile number to give me the form + money in person if it suits.

The cutoff date for the CLUB entry forms to be received by SCS organisers is TBA.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Wed, 18 May 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmm.....
Tempted to bring out the new toy to see how it looks on display....
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Wed, 18 May 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All details confirmed.

# Ray, you are all good with the Hi-Ace. Basically if they deem your car not within the core enthusiast group then you are not eligible for consideration of any awards, but are welcome to support the club by showing the car.

# We have been given leniancy for pre-entries. Basically we need to get all our entries in to ME by 31st May, so that i can get them to SCS organisers BEFORE 3rd June. We have to get all the club entries into them together.

# if you are unsure if you can make it and dont want to pre-enter, you CAN enter on the day if you come in with the Toymods group. DONT BE LATE THOUGH!!

Very Happy Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 28 May 2005 14:03] by Moderator

levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Thu, 19 May 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds pretty goood!

Do you have room for a MR Deuce......!?!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Thu, 19 May 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no doubt we do Smile

Download an entry form from the Small Car Sunday website and PM for what to do with it....

Small Car Sunday 2005 Entry Form DOWNLOAD

[Updated on: Thu, 19 May 2005 09:45]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Thu, 19 May 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Witzl how many toymods cars entered so far?, i would come just to support the club in the display Smile, it will look pretty on the outside, but nothing special under the bonnet...yet.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Thu, 19 May 2005 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl.
PM Sent.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Fri, 20 May 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you are more than welcome to come and support. Your car doesnt have to have an engine of wow value... the car just needs to be presentable with you there supporting the club.

That's what its all about Smile
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 23 May 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So Karl is it fine for some of us that are not members as of yet to have our cars supporting the club? cos i would love to come along and enter my car... Very Happy
Cheers Dean
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 23 May 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deano, let me know if you wanna hook up before, so we can cruise together (in pre-dawn darkness) to Fairfield. Razz
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 23 May 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RAV-GT4 wrote on Mon, 23 May 2005 16:33

Deano, let me know if you wanna hook up before, so we can cruise together (in pre-dawn darkness) to Fairfield. Razz

Yea mate we will talk on msn!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 23 May 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
de@nooo, yes you are welcome to join us, so long as your car is presentable. THat doesnt mean it has to be a show car, it just cant be a shitbox......

PM for further details of how to get an entry form to me if you need to.
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Mon, 23 May 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent karl!
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Tue, 24 May 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in, will PM you for details Karl.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Tue, 24 May 2005 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica wrote on Wed, 18 May 2005 16:40

Hmmmm.....

DO IT! Would be awesome to see it on display with the club Nod
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Tue, 24 May 2005 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 19:02

I'm in, will PM you for details Karl.

Saweet Smile

Looking like this could hopefully be a BIG display for the club..

[Updated on: Tue, 24 May 2005 22:37]

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Tue, 24 May 2005 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Lambolica wrote on Wed, 18 May 2005 16:40

Hmmmm.....

A new toy? Me wonders what it is....

As the Rock would say, "Just bring it!"

seeyuzz
river
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Small Car Sunday 2005. ##Date changed again - JUNE 5TH## Wed, 25 May 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Well so far i have 6 entry forms and another 4 with serious interest.... so that is pretty decent by my standards Smile It's a pity we dont have so many of the celicas this time around.... Maybe i will have to roll the '28 down to keep up appearances Wink

Actually, were is Bigperm, Yogi, Dcving, Hyp077, Turbora28, the new owner of gze24v, grimboy, and the rest of you top shelf celica owners?????

Now here is the CONFIRMED entrants list *updated as i receive more entries*

# Andrew Green, Rav4
# Dave Radburn, RA28
# Craig Turner, AE92
# Ray Norman, Hi-Ace
# Karl Witzlsperger, UZS131
# Steve Healy, RT118
# Simon Hall, Corolla Razz
# Nathan Holland, JZA80
# Old Man River, RA25
# Glen Jones, MA61
# Steve Wandell, Caldina
# Richard Meuat, KE11
# Dav Hoban, ST185

[Updated on: Wed, 01 June 2005 22:22]

Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Photo Shoot Tuesday night 12/7/05
Next Topic:**new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 10 15:41:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.015120983123779 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.