Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
4AGE-AE86
Regular

June 2003
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Sun, 10 October 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Sun, 10 October 2004 16:29

4AGE-AE86 wrote on Sun, 10 October 2004 16:24

nah painted look SWOIT mate..just having trouble with dash and seat belts..then the old girl is on the ROAD...WOHO

mad man.. cant wait to see it.. pm some pictures.. and ill link you to mine

nice one brova!!!!
  Send a private message to this user    
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Sun, 10 October 2004 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi no painting the boro hachi matte black! thats my claim to fame Very Happy
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Mon, 11 October 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just my luck hey. The two people who I was supposed to be meeting initially can't turn up.

I was sitting at maccas waiting for half an hour and then decided to leave.

Got to QLD racway about 11am and met my other mate about 12 so it was alright then.

I had no idea who was from Toymods and I couldn't see many shade things so I didn't bother.

I was between turn 1 & 2 all day. Was a great day BTW.

I was leaving just when the rematch of privateer class came out. Does anyone know who won?

I would have thought that Beau Yates would have in the first but then there was a rematch.

Unlucky for Darren in the Cefiro too with what looked like a blown tyre in the final run Sad

and I reckon the best two runs were "drift cat" Vs Chino and the semifinal with Darren's Cefi Vs Green Silvia I think it was. They were both awesome!

I got an hour of video footage by the way Smile
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Mon, 11 October 2004 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that was a good day...the two chicks battling it out was the highlight in my opinion...they both had some skill

where was everyone? i was between turns 1 and 2. I went over to a few sprinter drivers & ppl i thought were from toymods but they weren't...oh well, still a damn fine day

johal you slacker Razz
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Mon, 11 October 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NickAE86 wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 13:08

that was a good day...the two chicks battling it out was the highlight in my opinion...they both had some skill

where was everyone? i was between turns 1 and 2. I went over to a few sprinter drivers & ppl i thought were from toymods but they weren't...oh well, still a damn fine day

johal you slacker Razz

lol.. im working on my portfolio very hardcore so i can get out of miserable sizzler.. get a real job, have weekends off and spend a lot more on car Smile

sorry i missed it though
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Mon, 11 October 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

johal you slacker Razz

what colour is your sprinter? not blue is it?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Mon, 11 October 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 15:40

johal you slacker Razz

unless he has had a respray.. its red
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Mon, 11 October 2004 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a great weekend. Many thanks to the organisers for making the event run as smooth as possible. Lots of run time with no interruptions was good. Hitting turns 1 and 2 at the top of third was awesome fun. I hope that layout gets used in the monthy driftzone events from now on.

Simon-AE86 wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 00:14

Haha, I got lazy and never got around to doing it. I think I'll put it off for a while and get it painted properly. Still in dirty primer.

http://www.onthenet.com.au/~pauls/Images/paul.JPG

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Mon, 11 October 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mumblezzz wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 16:22

What a great weekend. Many thanks to the organisers for making the event run as smooth as possible. Lots of run time with no interruptions was good. Hitting turns 1 and 2 at the top of third was awesome fun. I hope that layout gets used in the monthy driftzone events from now on.

Simon-AE86 wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 00:14

Haha, I got lazy and never got around to doing it. I think I'll put it off for a while and get it painted properly. Still in dirty primer.

http://www.onthenet.com.au/~pauls/Images/paul.JPG

zip ties can never be too long??
lol your car has wiskers
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Mon, 11 October 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So that is your car?

If so, you are one crazy MOFO!!!!

good driving by the way Smile

What round did you make it to?
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Mon, 11 October 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I ended up making it into the top 8. Which I was more than happy with considering I didnt even expect to qualify.
Even though I was knocked out, the highlight of the day was the first run against the black S13. haha I wasnt going to give up the lead without a fight.
Ke50
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Mon, 11 October 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i didnt end up goin....watchin bathurst was gd tho. go murph! u bloody ledgend! anyway, sound pretty gd, gd effort mumblezzz u did pretty well by the sounds of it. sik car 2 haha. id have it Very Happy
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Mon, 11 October 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mumblezzz wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 18:59

I ended up making it into the top 8. Which I was more than happy with considering I didnt even expect to qualify.
Even though I was knocked out, the highlight of the day was the first run against the black S13. haha I wasnt going to give up the lead without a fight.

awesome mate. Well done!

I actually just finished watching my video footage. I was quite happy with it over all Smile
surfingisfun
Regular

June 2004
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Mon, 11 October 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drift nats was sick i so wanted to just get out there and crank some long slides!!!!!!!

did anyone see a red huchi, with black watanabes on front and rome black dished rims with polished outer rim, and ohh yeah its low!

huh?????

mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Mon, 11 October 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes was a good day i couldn't make it in the sprinter i was between turn 1 and 2 with a grey hillux surf mumblezzz i came to say allo at the half time thingy but u werent in the pits maybe next time i got some good pics of you at the end when it was free for all i even got 1 of you facing the wrong way doing off road burnout Laughing
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Mon, 11 October 2004 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

hey chris, yeah it's red...i was between a multi-brown coloured sprinter and a blue one (jusdrifin86) from boostcrusing..i didnt see you out there..were you in the rona?

surfingisfun i think i saw you out there...between the pits & turn one? what have you had done to yours?

nice work paul...was good to see the sprinters out there sticking it to the neesans Evil or Very Mad

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Tue, 12 October 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL @ Corona being on the road!!! Smile

getting single turbo conversion slowly at the moment Smile

I was in my parents silver SV21 camry with a NOS sticker on the back Smile with my mate in a "you guessed it" S13 silvia Razz
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Tue, 12 October 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks guys for your support. I'll try and make an effort to meet a few of you guys next time. I was floating around the pits most of the day so if you see me around just yell out.

Lets see some more toyotas out there next time. The whole AE86/S13/R3X thing is getting a bit boring.
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Tue, 12 October 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,

Well done mumblezz.. i was wondering if that was you...

We where just before turn 3... in a ute with couches on the back and a tarp kinda thrown over it.... we had about three AE86's parked around us...

Only a couple of people came and said hi Sad

Good day...
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Tue, 12 October 2004 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh is that where u guys were i was looking but cos i didnt see alot of toyota's i thought might not have been next time 4 sure
was a damn nice set up u had there
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Tue, 12 October 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86-Levin wrote on Tue, 12 October 2004 20:04

Hey,

Good day...

Sorry mate, I should have but I thought you were at turn 1. I looked up there and didn't see you. (not that I really knew what I was looking for Smile) and I did see your setup from where I was but didn't know it was you.

We really need to do another formal meet and cruise as these semi formal ones don't seem to work very well.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Wed, 13 October 2004 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Tue, 12 October 2004 21:58

ae86-Levin wrote on Tue, 12 October 2004 20:04

Hey,

Good day...

Sorry mate, I should have but I thought you were at turn 1. I looked up there and didn't see you. (not that I really knew what I was looking for Smile) and I did see your setup from where I was but didn't know it was you.

We really need to do another formal meet and cruise as these semi formal ones don't seem to work very well.

some small organisation would help
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Wed, 13 October 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I posted where i was gunna be and my mobile no...

Thats enough organisation for me for an event like this...

meh...

Next one i'll give plenty of notice again and ill post exactly where i will be...
Toy Yoda
Regular

March 2004
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Wed, 13 October 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I couldn't make it unfortunately, but my bro went with the digital video camera, coz one of my mates (works for my dad) was competing (i think) in his RB20'd S13 (Believe it or not, it is black!) Might have seen it there, might have been with a mob called TTR.
SkiDMaN
Regular

June 2002

Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Thu, 28 October 2004 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was a mad day... thanks for being the delivery driver and sendin us some coke mid day pauly Razz being out on track taking photos = lots of sun burn Embarassed defenitly taking lots of sun screen and a big fat hat...

i was the one in the fluffy yellow vest out on track Laughing
Pete
pyro_AE86
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway Fri, 18 February 2005 09:25 Go to previous message
when is the next drift nats in QLD?

is it june?

i will probably make it. by then if everything goes to plan.

ill have a Rx7 series 5. Very Happy

then in the next few years ill get my arse into working again (im in yr 12 and just quit work) and buy a 86 and do it up a lil
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Skirmish tomorrow
Next Topic:RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:22:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067470073699951 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.