Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » WTB - AE92 4agze or 4agte COROLLA

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
supa_rolla
Occasional Poster

February 2005
WTB - AE92 4agze or 4agte COROLLA Wed, 16 February 2005 02:14 Go to next message
Hey guys i am after an AE92 supercharged or turbo corolla. Somethin in good condition and a little modified would be awesome( eg wheels, kit and stuff). Thanks guys.
  Send a private message to this user    
supa_rolla
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: WTB - AE92 4agze or 4agte COROLLA Wed, 16 February 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on ppl. doesnt somebody wanna get rid of their supacharged rolla? let me know ppl
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: WTB - AE92 4agze or 4agte COROLLA Wed, 16 February 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check on www.twincam.org and enquire there.

I think there was one guy with a turbo charged ae92 rolla that he was looking to sell for 11g's.
manu
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: WTB - AE92 4agze or 4agte COROLLA Wed, 16 February 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can have mine for $5000

corolla csi 93 white hatch
4agze supercharged, nevo pulley, button clutch,TRUST fmic,geni extractors and exhaust,autometer boost guage. 9months rego,remote central locking car alarm and remote start Laughing ,engineered, conversion done by sss automotive.
car is currently running 3psi as supercharger needs replacing but will come with a new one hopefully runing 14psi. engine runs A1

other than engine mods and break upgrade the car is 100% stock

JP_GZE
Occasional Poster

September 2004
icon14.gif  Re: WTB - AE92 4agze or 4agte COROLLA Wed, 16 February 2005 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can have mine for $7500

It’s a red AE92 sx MAP 4agze with Microtech LT-8s ECU installed, genie extractors and exhaust. Runs 8psi.
Conversion done by Nova Auto Innovations in Newcastle NSW 12 months ago and has been regularly serviced since. Has never missed a beat.
Interior is in good condition, decent stereo, 15” alloy wheels
Rego is due for renewal late in March but willing to sell at the above price with 12 months rego.
supa_rolla
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: WTB - AE92 4agze or 4agte COROLLA Thu, 17 February 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for that info booyah, appreciate it.

MANU - Only 5 gees... thats alright. is there somethin wrong with it apart from the breakin supacharger and break upgrades?im lookin for somethin pretty modified under the hood so i can do exterior mods. but if the car is in good nik then engine mods arent really a prob. give us some more details and a pic if ya can. Very interested.

JP GZE - You got a FMIC or TMIC and do you have the 4agze bonnet? again can you list more detailed info and a pic if ya can?

Also where the heck is cabarita beach?

Thanks guys, very interested in both the cars.
supa_rolla
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: WTB - AE92 4agze or 4agte COROLLA Fri, 18 February 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys...come on...does anybody else wanna offload their supercharged ae92???let me know. Very keen to buy at the right price. serious sellers only please. List all ya details and pics would be good~
cheers guys
JP_GZE
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: WTB - AE92 4agze or 4agte COROLLA Sat, 19 February 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here's some pics.
its has the standard top mount cooler with a levin scoop fibreglassed into the original bonnet - very strong.

Attachment: back corner.jpg
(Size: 94.99KB, Downloaded 79 time(s))
Attachment: front corner.jpg
(Size: 99.06KB, Downloaded 61 time(s))

manu
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: WTB - AE92 4agze or 4agte COROLLA Sun, 20 February 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the only thing wrong with the car is the supercharger. I just havn't had the time to replace it.

as i said all the work has gone into the engine and the rest of the car is stock. intercooler also has polished plumbing and it has a supercharger switch so you can turn it on and off. car will also come with 16" speedys with good tyres.

ill try get some pics up in the next day or 2 for ya.

supa_rolla
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: WTB - AE92 4agze or 4agte COROLLA Sun, 20 February 2005 11:17 Go to previous message
Hey JP GZE thanks for the pics bro...car looks sweet. what boost you runnin and how many kw. what is the interior like?

Manu...when you gettin a new supercharger. Put some pics up dude. Car sounds good mate but am probly lookin for somethin a bit more 'looks' enhancements (eg chromies, kit, tints, interior and shit) cos i have a large custom front mount to put on it plus a motec computer...so i dont really need the car to be decked out under the hood cos i wanna do that. thanks anyway guys. let me know of any other sik lookin rollas are up for sale
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:wanted: cheap supercharged mr2 for race car
Next Topic:FS: SPRINTER AE-86 PENDING PAYMENT
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 16:05:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060441493988037 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.