Toymods » Cruises and Events » Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Tue, 15 February 2005 13:04 Go to next message
After making a little movie of my drive up the Old Pac, it seems by popular demand that we need to make another one, with more than 1 car this time Smile

I know it's a busy 2 Toymod weeks with The Drags, The Drive in's, The AGM, but the weather is looking good this Sunday & CLG is in town.

Meeting Point : Thornleigh Maccas @ Midday
Destination : Fish & Chips @ Terrigal Headland
Purpose : Filming the Toymods guys on The Old Pac
Special Guest : CLG
CB's : Channel 16

I'm going to be bringing a nice Sony 3CCD video camera with me for roadside use and the meeting point and end. A number of people have shown me mounts they have in their cars.

So it's up to you guys to film the driving action. At the end of the day if you guys all give me your DV tapes, and give me about a while to sort through the footage I'll make a nice movie and put it online Smile I'll even send the DV tapes back when I'm done so you can edit your own masterpiece Smile

People who have expressed an interest so far.

Muzzi
BlackSupra
CLG(video camera)
Witzl(many ccd's)
finney
TurboRA28(video camera)
4AGTE(video camera)
Lucid(digital stills)
Benjamin

While this isn't an official Toymods event, but we need to keep this sensible as we dont want the cruise to end like the Hot4's one did.

[Updated on: Thu, 17 February 2005 10:38]

Send a private message to this user    
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Tue, 15 February 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depending on what time we're starting there's always the option of lunch at either Pie in the Sky or Road Warriors Cafe.. We can't exactly invite our interstate guest to an Old Pac cruise and not stop for a bite at one of these establishments Wink

I'd have to agree with you on the "not driving like idiots" bit.. Even if it would make for a more action packed video, I'd much rather not promote the club that way..

**edit** I'm still a maybe at this stage. And whatever happens, no-one's allowed to capture any audio of my car.. I still haven't killed those damned crickets! Embarassed

[Updated on: Tue, 15 February 2005 13:16]

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Tue, 15 February 2005 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 21:04

Special Guest : CLG(if he agrees to come along Cool)

Most Definately!!!

My mate Seth will also tag along as shotgun for someone, he too has a DVC to play with.

Totally agree on the safe driving comments - I'd like to get to a Sunday session populated by many good looking women that day too?!?! Maybe finish the run at a decent Pub/bar with the appropriate features?!?

[Updated on: Wed, 16 February 2005 14:59]

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Tue, 15 February 2005 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just thought I'd drop in a few photos of Seth's "Dorifto" machine: 1973 Chevrolet Canam, equiped with 302 Chev, Muncie 4 speed, and Borg Warner LSD Diff, and all only weighing 1000Kgs! This car is one of only one hundred built in South Africa for a local race series over there.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/xu2/images/CanAm/DSC00066Mod.jpg

And a link to more photos of the same car, and others he owns:

http://members9.clubphoto.com/seth913868/guest-1.p html

He has a hard time keeping rear tyres apparently?!?!?

[Updated on: Tue, 15 February 2005 14:41]

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Tue, 15 February 2005 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as mentioned in the other thread i'll be in for sure and i'm happy to take a passenger Very Happy . i just got back from a drive up there and the resurfacing has continued in other areas between mooney mooney and mt white/peats ridge.the surface is a little average and there is a decent amount of loose stones so make sure that you don't get too close to whoever is in front if you value your windshield Confused
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Tue, 15 February 2005 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 22:24

I'd like to get to a Sunday session populated by many good looking women that day too?!?!

Sunday these easties like to rest Wink
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 16 February 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Wed, 16 February 2005 01:24

I'd like to get to a Sunday session populated by many good looking women that day too?!?! Maybe finish the run at a decent Pub/bar with the appropriate features?!?

Have you worked out where you're staying yet. That way we can try to choose a venue that meets your requirements and you can possibly stumble home from (or at least not spend a fortune on a cab).

I'm just keen to work this out, because I can't make the pac cruise and would love to catch up for a bevvie with ya

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 16 February 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At the moment accomodation looks to be either Terigal, Newtown, or the Baulkham Hills area, and as I have no idea where this Pac Road you're talking about is, I'm not sure what will work out best. Time wise, I'd like to do a few things in the morning, so the later the morning start, the better for me, even Midday should be enough time to do the run and still find somewhere good to dribble shit later in the afternoon?!
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 16 February 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sydney based Baulkham Hills would be your best bet, it's about 20-25 minutes from the start of this road I speak of Smile CLG I've emailed you lots of information about where the road is in relation to those 3 places you mentioned.

[Updated on: Wed, 16 February 2005 13:43]

muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 16 February 2005 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lock me in Smile

edit: damn I am getting all excited Smile will have to clean my car, check my tires, oooh Very Happy

damn gotta get my cam too..

[Updated on: Wed, 16 February 2005 20:53]

fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 16 February 2005 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might be interested in coming. im going to 'Good Vibrations' saturday so we will see how i feel on sunday Rolling Eyes

shame i would be coming im my laser Confused
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 16 February 2005 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Wed, 16 February 2005 23:36

Sydney based Baulkham Hills would be your best bet, it's about 20-25 minutes from the start of this road I speak of Smile

But that's about it, sorry dude, but if I was coming over from perth, that would be the last place of the three that I'd stay.

Newtown would be my pick. City fringe providing easy access to the city, beaches, etc. It's basically an alternative/trendy place with a main street choccers of cheap restaurants and pubs. Not really great for women, unless you like goth/feral/pierced/etc (sorry about the massive generalisation). And being about a $10 cab ride from the City, you can get shit faced just about anywhere and get home cheaply.

Terrigal would be my other choice as even though it's an hour or whatever from Sydney, but you have the beach Smiley =
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 16 February 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Thu, 17 February 2005 09:18

Terrigal would be my other choice as even though it's an hour or whatever from Sydney, but you have the beach Smiley =

AND the lovely Central Coast ladies Cool
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Thu, 17 February 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Thu, 17 February 2005 10:05

Why thanx Lucid.... Very Happy
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Thu, 17 February 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cressida Chick wrote on Thu, 17 February 2005 17:39

Lucid wrote on Thu, 17 February 2005 10:05

Why thanx Lucid.... Very Happy

Most, not all Evil or Very Mad

Smile
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Thu, 17 February 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney i might come with you if thats allright or you can come with me cause i dont have a mount for the car so its prettey useless bringing the camera for roadside shots only
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Thu, 17 February 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any objections to my wrx friend comming?
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Thu, 17 February 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am there!!!

[Updated on: Thu, 17 February 2005 09:13]

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Thu, 17 February 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK hows this to dampen spirits, the weather for Sunday has now changed....see below...

Sunday : Showers and thunderstorms. NW/NE winds ahead of S'ly
change.

Sydney: 21 27
Liverpool: 19 29
Penrith: 19 29
Richmond: 19 29

Bloody weather, people still interested in going? If it's pouring with rain I'm a lot less likely to sit on the side of the road with a camera Confused

davedave is right, Newtown is an awesome spot(my gf used to live around there), plenty of clubs, pubs, women etc...

Terigal is also beaut, nice beaches, great women(as muzzi already pointed out).

Baulkham Hills doesn't really have a lot going for it except it's closest to the start of the cruise(no offense to people that live in Baulkham Hills). It's basically in the burbs, no public transport, not heaps to do, although there are some good pubs.

WRX welcome.

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A PLACE FOR LUNCH UP THE COAST WITH GOOD FOOD AND PLENTY OF PARKING?

[Updated on: Thu, 17 February 2005 10:19]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Thu, 17 February 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is a fish and chip shop right down the end of terigal ont he headland.

Ill be there assuming it doesnt rain.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Thu, 17 February 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sounds promising, is there parking and stuff there mate?
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Thu, 17 February 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A fair bit, but it will be packed if the suns out.

Awesome food though.

@ 27 degrees in the day though, it would sound like a late change.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Thu, 17 February 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK lets be adventurous and head to Terrigal, fish and chips sounds good. I'm willling to risk the weather, if it's totally sh*t on the way home we can just take the F3 back down.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Thu, 17 February 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the rain will make for some interesting action shots Smile hope i can get my window fixed this weekend or im stuffed. Damn relay..
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Thu, 17 February 2005 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, my mate Seth's and My accom has changed yet again, many thanks for the offers from Oldcorollas (Newtown), and Andrij (Baulkham Hills), but it looks like we're crashing at Stitt's place for Saturday and possibly Sunday - thanks again Luke to you and your family. Still looking for accom close to the city if possible for Monday to Wednesday if anyone can offer two beds anywhere?

As for the Pac run, I'd like to try and fetch the car I've bought on Sunday morning - if it's a goer, I have transport, if not, is anyone close to the Botany/Eastlakes area, going to the run, that could give us a lift to the start point?
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Thu, 17 February 2005 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Fri, 18 February 2005 04:23

if not, is anyone close to the Botany/Eastlakes area, going to the run, that could give us a lift to the start point?
Clint, it's not really on the way for me, but if no-one's closer I don't mind swinging over that way and picking you guys up.

You're also more than welcome to ride shotgun with me up the Old Pac if you like.. Will give you a chance to see if those struts you sold me got put to good use Wink
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Fri, 18 February 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Paul, I'll send you a PM with some contact info, just in case we need a lift.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Fri, 18 February 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From what I can gather from a number of weather sources, it's going to be fine in the morning, and afternoon, as early evening sets in so will the rain....

I reckon as long as we get up The Old Pac, and get some food, if the weather does turn out crap we can just blast back down the F3 and go our separate ways after a good Old Pac run Smile

[Updated on: Sat, 12 March 2005 12:26]

muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Fri, 18 February 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are we going to leave contact details?

Why was the meeting time changed to midday? 10am was good Very Happy
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Fri, 18 February 2005 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I changed the times so CLG could make it, he is picking up his car in the morning. I'll PM you my contact details mate(and anyone else that wants them). I will be on Ch 16 on a radio too.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Fri, 18 February 2005 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep thanks for that Alchemist, I appreciate it. I'm hoping to rock up in the new aquisition, but reliability will tell the tale at the end of the day - if the car is not a goer, I'll be relying on Lucid for a lift, many thanks Paul. Anyone wanting to contact me can do so on 0403 733 054.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Fri, 18 February 2005 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also, yep, lets jet down the freeway to a decent pub (ie, place where pool tables, beer, preferably a band, and good looking wenches reside), for a good way to finish off the day - someone suggest a decent venue for us all to gather at? Northern suburbs I'd assume would be the easiest for everyone on the run?

edit: Spelling, I've started early and had a few beers already!

[Updated on: Fri, 18 February 2005 17:07]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Fri, 18 February 2005 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll offer a lift from eastlakes too Wink

i', maybe 10 mins from there... not sure i'll be going on cruise yet tho...

clint, gimme a call when you land anyway, maybe i can intercept you Wink
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 February 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Excellent, all sounds good Smile
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 February 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Went for a little run last night with BlackSupra to check everything out and got some footage, editing now, will put up later Smile
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 February 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet Smile
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 February 2005 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK guys, it's absolutely pouring with rain here, I am not going to can the event just yet as it's only 7:30 in the morning. Check back here at 10am for the final update. Would people still go in the rain? If it's as heavy as it is now I'm not sure how safe it would be, let alone fun....

FINAL UPDATE @ 10AM

[Updated on: Sat, 19 February 2005 20:32]

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 February 2005 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll still be keen for a meet-up and drive if it's wet - Will just be taking it more slowly.. If it's absolutely pissing down I'd have to rethink the Old Pac idea, but i'll happily still drive it with some water on the road (albeit just a bit more slowly).
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 February 2005 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hope the weather's kind for you guys!

I'll probably give someone a call a bit after lunch to see where yas are. I'd be keen for a North Sydney catch up/bevvie later on.

Cheers
Dave - 0413777758
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 February 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave - I've got your number down and if we're heading in the North Sydney direction after the cruise then will definitely give you a buzz.

Give me a call on 0409 824 873 if you've got any suggestions for a good Sunday arvo pub in the area 'oc sI don't really know that side of town at all.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 February 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK Guys, it's not pouring with rain(well it isn't raining at all at the moment), I think we still go for it! Still meeting up at Maccas @ 12.

[Updated on: Wed, 09 March 2005 11:10]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 February 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Greengate, Greenwood, Great Northern, The Oaks
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 February 2005 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm thinking the greengate is a good spot, very very nice pub that one. It's about 15 minutes after the end of the Old Pac. Only street parking though. Bluegum is closer to the end of the Old Pac & has a rather large car park too...we can talk about it when we are out there...

[Updated on: Sat, 19 February 2005 23:47]

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 20 February 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you're going to be drinking later on i'd recommend the northern for 'toss the boss' between 7 and 8 i think

don't be intimidated by the rain. i've driven up from mooney mooney in the middle of a storm, was absolutely amazing having the valley lit up by lightening and seeing flames out of an exhaust.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 20 February 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Guys,

Well it was an excellent day I thought. Didn't start raining until I just pulled onto Pennant Hills Rd Smile We had a good run up the pac, a number of nice cars including a rather nice Pulsar GTi-R, it was non-Toyota but pretty quick. Jason also met us at Terrigal with his beast, that's one special car!

Pics to come soon, video will probably take me a few days to put together, depends how much free time I have around work and other stuff.

I've also learned, next time we do a Pac run, we are going to meet at a servo, not Maccas, I reckon we wasted a good hour waiting for everyone to meet up at different servos and get petrol Confused Well I know better for next time. Smile

Thanks again for a tops day fellas!

Clint, hope you enjoyed yourself mate, Glenns car is a good one to rid shotgun in!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 20 February 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GOOD TIMES! Cool
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 20 February 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a mad time aswell. Got sick of doing 80kph on the way home (on the F3) so got back on the old pac at peats ridge and got home probably just as quick. There was not a single car except for a commodore after Brooklyn. Thanks Nathan for organising this one. I can't wait for the video!!
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 20 February 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I had a great lunch thanks CLG for comming all the way over here to meet me..... lol

u guys are quick to get on here already......

anyways see ya all later..
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 20 February 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was good to see you all! Sorry I didn't come on the cruise Sad But I can't wait to see the video! Smile
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 20 February 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If anyone has any still pictures they took today could you host them somewhere, please Smile I need them for the video. Muzzi & Ben I saw you guys taking lots of snaps Smile
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 20 February 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not lots, just a few Very Happy

http://muzzi.yi.org/toycruise/

It may be a little slow, the pictures are not the greatest quality (batch conversion - I am lazy) if you want much higher quality / res just tell me which one and its yours Smile

Can't wait to see the finished production!

I really enjoyed talking to you all today!
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 20 February 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks mate, you'll see them in use Smile
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 20 February 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what was the website for the guy taking photos on the road nathan?
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 20 February 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.detourphotos.com/index.html

I can't see any of our pics up yet....if there are any...
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 20 February 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The drive yesterday was great fun! After getting my wheel alignment all fixed up on Saturday morning the car was more stable than it had been in a long time. Very Happy

I have to send my sincerest apologies to Alex in the Silver MR2 who copped a crack in the windscreen when I pulled over to let a small group come past.. Crying or Very Sad

The drive home was anything but quick. After catching the start of the downpour around Kariong and having bugger all visibility, I didn't manage to get above 2nd gear on the F3 many times at all. The car did get a good soaking though.

Thanks to Nathan for organising the run, and I hope to see some of the video footage soon. I only took a few photos when we were at the culdesac, but I'll get them online for you as soon as I can.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Mon, 21 February 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FUN! A more detailed response following when more computer time avails.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Mon, 21 February 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Wed, 16 February 2005 01:58

the resurfacing has continued in other areas between mooney mooney and mt white/peats ridge.the surface is a little average and there is a decent amount of loose stones so make sure that you don't get too close to whoever is in front if you value your windshield Confused

Rolling Eyes i gave some warning to people.... i have a crack in my windshield and also many stonechips also on my bonnet from this area. just a fact that comes with driving on roads like this that don't get cleared very often of loose objects.

alex, get the crack checked out and see if it can be fixed/prevented from growing.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Mon, 21 February 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muzzi wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 18:18

Not lots, just a few Very Happy

http://muzzi.yi.org/toycruise/

It may be a little slow, the pictures are not the greatest quality (batch conversion - I am lazy) if you want much higher quality / res just tell me which one and its yours Smile

Can't wait to see the finished production!

I really enjoyed talking to you all today!

Damn willis! WTF did you do to make the pictures such dodgy quality yet so huge!?

Anyways, I'll take a big picture of SUR34L thanks Wink My e-mail address is in my profile.
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Mon, 21 February 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 20:26

Damn willis! WTF did you do to make the pictures such dodgy quality yet so huge!?

Anyways, I'll take a big picture of SUR34L thanks Wink My e-mail address is in my profile.

It was a rush Irfanview job Smile

should be in your inbox soon.

btw, willis? Smile
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Mon, 21 February 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Glen, this boy needs to be schooled... Laughing
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CRUZETIME 2005
Next Topic:Toyota Nationals 2005
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 19:18:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010170936584473 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.