Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
tourerv
Regular

June 2004
TT soarer GTT-L for sale Mon, 21 February 2005 04:20 Go to next message
I have a 91 TT soarer for sale.

It is the rarer GTT-L version with all of the options including sunroof, cruise etc. Very low km's in excellent condition. Full vertex kit, Altstar japanese 18" rims, otherwise mechanically unmodified. Definitely worth a look if you are interested in a neat attractive low kay soarer.

See details and pictures at http://www.ghostweb.com.au

Asking $21500, open to offers. Also KTM360EXC bike for sale.

Cheers,
Greg.
  Send a private message to this user    
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TT soarer GTT-L for sale Mon, 21 February 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont wanna be rude but thats no GTTL
for a start its not a full woodgrain interiour
2 no leather
3 ive got a base model soarer and has all those options
4 does it have the rear parking sensors if not no GTTL
and i rekon the price is a bit to hi

i tried selling mine & my bros
both worked up single turbo soarers
we were only getting offers of 12K MAX

didnt wanna be rude but somtimes u gotta Razz
tourerv
Regular

June 2004
Re: TT soarer GTT-L for sale Mon, 21 February 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does your base model have the airpurifier in the boot?
TEMS? Traction control? Cruise Control? ABS? Electric seats? I was led to believe that none of these options are standard on the base version. Sunroof was also an option.

One of the Aust. Lexus Soarer Club regulars replied to a query of mine regarding the plate on the car, and I quote

"JZZ30-ACPZZ is the GTT-L auto"

I am no Soarer expert, but I have it from one who is more of an expert than me, that it is a GTT-L. From my understanding not all GTT-L's had leather.

Anyhow you may say that the price is high but in defense of that accusation I have this to add:

1. I am in no hurry to sell.
2. I said I am open to offers, and the advertised price is only a start
3. My car is mechanically standard so the question of suspect modification is a no brainer and many people prefer a car that has not been tampered with.
4. It has exceptionally low km's and is in immaculate condition.

Somebody who wants a low km, very neat, unmodified (apart from vertex kit) Soarer may very well be interested. This post is here to find that out.

Thanks for the feedback, but if you are not interested in my car then just skip on to the next thread. Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 21 February 2005 06:26]

The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TT soarer GTT-L for sale Mon, 21 February 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tourerv wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 17:21

Does your base model have the airpurifier in the boot?
TEMS? Traction control? Cruise Control? ABS? Electric seats? I was led to believe that none of these options are standard on the base version. Sunroof was also an option.

One of the Aust. Lexus Soarer Club regulars replied to a query of mine regarding the plate on the car, and I quote

"JZZ30-ACPZZ is the GTT-L auto"

I am no Soarer expert, but I have it from one who is more of an expert than me, that it is a GTT-L. From my understanding not all GTT-L's had leather.

Anyhow you may say that the price is high but in defense of that accusation I have this to add:

1. I am in no hurry to sell.
2. I said I am open to offers, and the advertised price is only a start
3. My car is mechanically standard so the question of suspect modification is a no brainer and many people prefer a car that has not been tampered with.
4. It has exceptionally low km's and is in immaculate condition.

Somebody who wants a low km, very neat, unmodified (apart from vertex kit) Soarer may very well be interested. This post is here to find that out.

Thanks for the feedback, but if you are not interested in my car then just skip on to the next thread. Smile

my car says all that ...then mine must be a GTTL
Rafael
Occasional Poster

January 2005

Re: TT soarer GTT-L for sale Tue, 22 February 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can almost guarantee you wont get any where near that price. Most TT's in excellent condition are going for ~12 these days. ones with a dent or two, and higher k's for ~10. you wont get much extra because of aftermarket parts mate. I'd say 14-15 if your patient. I'm with the count ... good luck for 21500.
tourerv
Regular

June 2004
Re: TT soarer GTT-L for sale Tue, 22 February 2005 21:38 Go to previous message
Oh well, maybe I will just keep the car for a while longer if there is no interest. No harm in trying Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI: Jan 1996 CT190 Toyota Caldina wagon (now with the possibility of a 3S, for extra)
Next Topic:1988 Cessida Cheap!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 16:02:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067629814147949 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.