Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!....

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 03:48 Go to next message
last night i got pulled over for an RBT...

now my car is in an absolutly shitful state at the moment. if anyone cared to look at it for 2 nanoseconds, they could find a fistful of defects:

panels and flares missing
body covered in undercoat and crap
race seat and harnesses unengineered
gutted/stripped interior with autometer gauges plonked on the a pillar
loud exhaust with poor emissions and illegal engine modifications
crap, bald tyres on the back

in summary, its an angry angry car that id like to keep well away from mr plod...

but back to the RBT... theres an AE92 with red P's in front of me, we both get flagged together. theres maybe 4 people in the ae92, and not much else that i can see wrong with the vehicle. slightly bigger exhaust, maybe a touch lower, but nothing too obvious...

anyway, i get a cheery hello from the copper 'serving' me, he waves his flashlight over my car, smiles politely, and waves me on my way, meanwhile the ae92 gets asked to pull into the kerb for a fuller inspection... !! Laughing

eat shit dude!

hehehe...
  Send a private message to this user  
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lovely attitude.
and its people like you who SHOULD be defected for putting other peoples lives into danger with a shitheap like that on the road..

maturity @ toymods strikes again... No No No
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

i had a similar situation when i was driving a $200 multi coloured ke20 for a while

i get the 'have a good night' while some kids in dad's standard VX are getting the underbonnet torch test Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's not dangerous, just looks like a shitheap, inside and out Smile

much like my car really!
mikey93
Regular

December 2004
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the 92 did have a full car vs yours.

obviously they were more sussed at a group of boys rather then one person. they could have been up to no good or whatever.

im a p plater (greens almost off them) and yeah i got nothing to hide when cops come. all they usually check for is - rbt and what transmission i have.

it all depends on what you give off when cops are near. doesnt matter what car you have or its condition
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 14:53

lovely attitude.
and its people like you who SHOULD be defected for putting other peoples lives into danger with a shitheap like that on the road..

ahh the irony of being ironic
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 15:24

ae86drift wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 14:53

lovely attitude.

ahh the irony of being ironic

what irony?

poor attitude towards p platers by police isnt really that funny
but that said most wanker p platers deserve it

not to mention a whole lot of wankers that are not on p plates that also deserve it but dont cop it nearly enough...

[Updated on: Sun, 20 February 2005 04:55]

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
P platers suck the cock.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont know what it is, i see people getting pulled over all the time, yet i never do.. im on my p's.. my car looks like it does, and the only time ive been pulled over since the conversion was when they followed me for ages and then eventually booked me for auto license in manual car. I get it easy
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I find I get less of a hard time when I have a chick in the passanger seat,
I think its the copper feeling sorry for me.. "poor bastard is going to get naged to death if I defect him" or "ohhh shit chick in passanger seat = likely to go spastic if I defect him coz shes probably got'a goto the tolet"

Allan
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've found the same thing!

I've been let off no fewer than 6 offences while having a girl in the passenger seat
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 17:05

I find I get less of a hard time when I have a chick in the passanger seat,
I think its the copper feeling sorry for me.. "poor bastard is going to get naged to death if I defect him" or "ohhh shit chick in passanger seat = likely to go spastic if I defect him coz shes probably got'a goto the tolet"

Allan

so thats why wogs try and pick up, so they dont get defects Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 20 February 2005 06:14]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 15:47

P platers suck the cock.

I'm on my Ps but I only get my cock sucked.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this thread is the epitome of toymods brand fuckheadism

*sigh*

lovely attitude to portray to our new drivers...

Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 16:44

*sigh*

You need to read it the other way around. We're giving shit to the new drivers and pointing out how retarded they are for the stupid crap they do to put themselves in a bad scene.

Or they can just keep listening to how fully sick thorpy says burnouts are. Very Happy
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I never got pulled over when I was on my P's. Got several automated speeding camera fines, but not pulled over. I realised that once I got off my P's, I have gotten pulled over a couple of times already..? Confused
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be off my p's soon, i shouldn't even fucking be on them
but when i moved to NSW from QLD the RTA decided i had to start again at the start of my 2 years of green p's when i was 6 weeks away from being on opens.

*sigh* oh well now im on year 5 of my p's in total... wooooo for the RTA... how i miss QLD
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Because in Queensland you do not have to display P plates, we dont really get this problem. I really feel sorry for drivers down south who are targeted due to their plates.

There is way to much hate for P platers on this forum. I think the majority of P platers who post here wouldnt be the ones doing the stupid shit anyway.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 16:47

P platers suck the cock.

We do?

News to me...
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like trees...
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It always gonna be the same...

Laugh it up, while your laughing at the P-platers getting booked, the police are probably laughing at you...
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u cant just single out p platers, i was a p plater once and as for everyone else whos on their blacks hassling p platers u were on your P's as well. Actually wait i must be so fkn bored replying to this post! hmmm i fkn am actually!!
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 16:47

P platers suck the cock.

So ahhhhh..................., how much cock did u suck when on ur P's................ Twisted Evil
subsonicaudio
Regular

July 2004
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used to get pulled over all the time, however its all about how you treat the copper. I've always been polite got outa the car asked them how there nights been and I used to get away with murder! However my younger brother just got his first car(ca18det 180sx) and as every young car lover does got a heap of mates and went out cruisin as soon as he could. He was pulled over in about 15 mins, new car smallish town car full off kids.
the officer who happens to be a close friend of mine asked him to lift his bonnet and boot so they could check for mods/booze, my bro got upset and stupidly asked if they had a warrant to search his car. Short story 4 defects (b.o.v/ pod filter/exesive exhaust note/ interior neon lights) all up a $300 fine and he lost his p licence 5 weeks after gettin it. Be polite.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a bad impression from the cops from being a P plater.. but now i'm able to run around without any attention from the boys in blue... I just prefer to not know them.

But yes, the times I spent as a P plater have left me with a very bitter taste of cop-ness.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
subsonicaudio wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 22:07

I used to get pulled over all the time, however its all about how you treat the copper. I've always been polite got outa the car asked them how there nights been and I used to get away with murder! However my younger brother just got his first car(ca18det 180sx) and as every young car lover does got a heap of mates and went out cruisin as soon as he could. He was pulled over in about 15 mins, new car smallish town car full off kids.
the officer who happens to be a close friend of mine asked him to lift his bonnet and boot so they could check for mods/booze, my bro got upset and stupidly asked if they had a warrant to search his car. Short story 4 defects (b.o.v/ pod filter/exesive exhaust note/ interior neon lights) all up a $300 fine and he lost his p licence 5 weeks after gettin it. Be polite.

i agree

i find taking the polite side of things and not being a smartarse makes coppers treat u with alot of respect, unless u get the odd copper who is on a power trip

then u have no hope

NOLAN
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
being harassed as a p plater is like a rite of passage...

its how you become a man!
woofa347
Regular

June 2004
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All it teaches you is, to become aware of their incompetence. Being harassed by coppers because you have P plates, is not going to do jack in helping anyone to become a man
corolla madness
Regular

January 2003
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was never ever booked when i was on my P's very close twice but being nice usually helps, but since being off them i have had a few fines and the funny thing is it is always the undercover cop car that has caught me if the police were smart they would get more of them and not just mainly commodores.

[Updated on: Sun, 20 February 2005 14:14]

BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on my P's (when i had them displayed ) ... not often but anyway i never got pulled over for no reason. (this was in my RA28 at the time). But if i did get pulled over because i had done something wrong the cops were always fine to me and wanted to see my car and always said how cool it looked etc etc

the type of car makes a BIG difference.... e.g commodores and imports
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
P plater + commodore = pulled over
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 22:54

P plater + commodore = pulled over

amen to that lol
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think the cops are rightful in heavily targeting P platers. It helps to teach people to do the right thing, early on in their driving life. That said, some cops are just downright mean and defect you for the hell of it, and use reasons like improperly spaced pedals which are in fact STOCK. You've just got to be polite and cooperate.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 19:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've never been pulled over by the cops and been driving for about 2 years mwahahaha
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 17:44

*sigh*

jeezzuuzz.. lets all hug a P plater then....
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightdevil wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 21:57

u cant just single out p platers, i was a p plater once and as for everyone else whos on their blacks hassling p platers u were on your P's as well. Actually wait i must be so fkn bored replying to this post! hmmm i fkn am actually!!

yes we can because we are now older and maturer and can see the stupid shit we did on our p's etc..

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Sun, 20 February 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It must be that Doctor look Ed !!!

All I can say is thank fark I'm not on my P's anymore. Gettinmg hassled unfairly by cops is a rite of passage for P Platers. Live with it, be polite and get on with life.

And AE86Drift - get a life and realise that Ed was poking a bit of fun !!!
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like to feed the trolls Very Happy
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fu*kin coppers.................. i got fined last nite for having a set of scissors in the car (they were in my tafe bag and fell out cause i didnt close my bag properly) $550 gone to waste.

end rant.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You had scissors in your OWN car and they fined you? Shit, what next. "Why do you have those unopened boxes of steak knives in your car sir?"

"I'm a knife sales man."

"That'll be $500 per box. Please step out of the vehicle sir."
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they belong on top of a huge mountain of d1cks
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed you are a slack cunt .. but at the same time ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I got away scot free 2 weekends ago, had a chick 4 a passenger ..

however the bimmer in front of me got pulled over .. drink driving i believe
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bald tyres can be dangerous
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time2play wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 12:01

i got fined last nite for having a set of scissors in the car

that means your a terrorist
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh, it's mad. Rolling Eyes
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugman: no need for a hug, but thats a pretty shitty thing to say.

bbaacchhyy: its only funny when it doesnt happen to you every sencond week...
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd go have the case heard by a magistrate if i was you. and explain you had a tafe bag as you were at tafe(have a letter to say you go to tafe and your tafe items include a pair of scissors.) The judge will see the sense in it. oh have the letter written by your teacher.

I'm going to court next month to argue a fine i got last year...

if anything it puts off paying it for a while.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 11:48

now my car is in an absolutly shitful state at the moment. if anyone cared to look at it for 2 nanoseconds, they could find a fistful of defects:

in summary, its an angry angry car that id like to keep well away from mr plod...

but back to the RBT... theres an AE92 with red P's in front of me, we both get flagged together. theres maybe 4 people in the ae92, and not much else that i can see wrong with the vehicle. slightly bigger exhaust, maybe a touch lower, but nothing too obvious...

anyway, i get a cheery hello from the copper 'serving' me, he waves his flashlight over my car, smiles politely, and waves me on my way, meanwhile the ae92 gets asked to pull into the kerb for a fuller inspection... !! Laughing

eat shit dude!

hehehe...

Fuckhead.
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm just glad I was only on my P's for one year. I love the old system Smile

Being on the P's munches teh penii.

Having said that, you can try and defend the P platers as much as you want, and you can try and say how you're all little angels and only a few of are spoiling it for the lot. But the bottom line is, when I'm sitting at the lights and there's some idiot with his windows down, music blaring and revving his engine at me, there's a P-plate slapped on his car as well. It's not just coincidence that 9 times out of 10 the P-platers are the ones trying to race me.

And the reason there are less full licence drivers acting like idiots than P-platers is simple. They get hassled by cops and they grow up, and realise it's not worth the fine or trouble.
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 14:48

eat shit dude!

hehehe...

Legend
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
errr... ok, karma just kicked my ass

i got RBT'd again today, and this time got a big fuckin talking to. and told that if the dude sees my car on the street again in its current state, im getting a red sticker (whatver that means) - i assume thats not a 'car of the show' award sticker...

"mate, when are you fixing your car? if i put this over the pits right now i'd find a list of defects a mile long"

hmmm, he does have a point

Laughing
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RED STICKER Shocked

lol means ur car aint going anywhere...Razz

it staying right where it is, and u have to get it towed home, means its completely unroadworthy

and u will have to take it to the pits and get EVERYTHING rectified..

thats gota suck

NOLAN
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugman wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 09:54

nightdevil wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 21:57

yes we can because we are now older and maturer and can see the stupid shit we did on our p's etc..

so! theres alot of ppl out there with their blacks on the road that act like tools!! All it comes down to is the person behind the wheel. ..... Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Mon, 21 February 2005 10:23]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 17:48

if the dude sees my car on the street again in its current state, im getting a red sticker (whatver that means)

Haha, gold. "Sir, park your car and get it towed home, you ain't driving anywhere" Laughing

I never got pulled over while on my P's. I still haven't been pulled over to be honest. I'll be the first to say, I did some dumb stuff while on my P's, there IS a reason they get picked on.

ae86drift, you're an anomaly. You're a P plater who shouldn't BE a P plater, hence you have the mentality of someone with a full licence. Just put up with it, it'll be over soon enough, you'll stop getting pulled over and you'll see it from our point of view.
jiraiya
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im a newish P Plater and i have yet to be pulled over at all (drive an RA65 that is completely stock Sad ).

But i have a friend with an S13 Silvia and he gets it all the time. He comes to my suburb in the middle of the day and gets pulled over. Ive yet to see a cop around my place in the middle of the day.

I think it really is about what car you drive and how the cop sees it.
Black S13, lowered, huge exhaust = RBT and check for defects.

Stock RA65, Beige, dodge paint = whatever, if hes not speeding it doesnt matter.
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i got RBT'd again today, and this time got a big fuckin talking to. and told that if the dude sees my car on the street again in its current state, im getting a red sticker (whatver that means) - i assume thats not a 'car of the show' award sticker...

"mate, when are you fixing your car? if i put this over the pits right now i'd find a list of defects a mile long"

hmmm, he does have a point

hahaha so true , karma just bit u in the ass .. Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Mon, 21 February 2005 11:50]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed, it's amazing how many hormones you can stir up by mentioning P-platers and getting pulled over Wink

Very Happy
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.sheppartonfestival.net.au/Pictures/2003%20Festival/Lady%20with%20P%20Plate.jpg
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Haha, damn that karma, she's such a vengeful elephant Laughing
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Hahaha - Eat Shit, P-Platers!!.... Mon, 21 February 2005 12:47 Go to previous message
unfortunatley this thread is perhaps just a little too touchy a subject, and more than likely would lead to tears.

Im locking it before it gets there. I hope you all understand.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Authorised Inspection Station in NSW
Next Topic:Webers
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 22:19:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088369846343994 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.