Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Wogging for Dumies.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Azza
Regular

December 2004
icon4.gif  Wogging for Dumies. Mon, 21 February 2005 11:52 Go to next message
Hi, and welcome.

This guide will explain in careful detail how to turn your otherwise plain VL commodore into a true street machine worthy of a wog king.

Chapter i: Basics to making a fulysic ride.
Chapter ii: Why we do certain things.
Chapter iii: Driving style

CHAPTER I:
Wogmobile Basics:

There are a few items you will need installed on your car before you leave your driveway, otherwise the other wogs will bash you up and laugh at your would-be sic ride.

1. Subwoofer - The ultimate essential
2. Neons - Pretty colors a must
3. Stickers - Dent-b-Gone
4. Friends - Extra Traction
5. Racing accessories - Strike fear into your enemies!

CHAPTER II:
Why we do certain things:

Now most of us will have become familiar with what I like to call the 'What the FUCK?!?!' stare given when people look into your fulysic VL. In this chapter I will explain what this look can mean and give you a plausible excuse for these questions should they ever arise.

1. Now the most common cause of a 'WTFL' is when people hear you rev at them then gaze up only to see you have several of your friends in the back and a 15 year old girlfriend in the passenger seat. Why should they bother? Little do these people know it is imperative to carry extra passengers due to the fact it gives extra traction to your back wheels.

2. Now we have all been picked on at some stage for a ridiculous sound system setup usually consisting of the cheapest.. umm... top range sound equipment you found in your grandfathers shed. People will often ask you why you have so much bass and loud music playing. The answer is SIMPLE- If their ride was as fulysic as yours then they would understand listening to the sounds emitted out the muffler end of your beast can get very loud at times. So you need subs so YOU don't have to listen to you own zorst. However a word of advice - Keep your windows up at all times to protect yourself from harmful and potentially lethal gases that come out with the noise, remember if you can hear the noise then the gases aren't far behind!

3. Neons... These pretty lights are in fact a mating call of sorts, you must turn these on and drive back and forth in front of your local shopping center at night. The wog female will always go for the brightest display so remember - TOO MUCH IS NEVER ENOUGH.

4. Racing seats... Well the last ones... got beat... Toyota... don't want to talk about it O.K!

5. Same as number one however you must have extra friends stashed in the boot or other inconspicuous places due to the weight reduction on your car... you don't want to get blown away by rivals exhaust emissions.

EXTRA TIPS:

If your wog friends have names such as Habib or Pauly they will have a better affect on your cars performance compared to more common and hard to spell names.

Neons are also available in varying colors, so you can choose the color depending on the night of the week - Dare to be different.

CHAPTER III:
Driving style:

The last and most important chapter - Read it well or get someone who can read, to read it to you.

Position: To correctly be in a fulysic and race style position you must have your seat back angled very far backward with your right arm on the window half hanging out the door in preparation to give 'Westside or Eastside' signs to unsuspecting passersby. your left hand must be positioned DIRECTLY on top of the steering wheel.. 1 millimeter out either way can cause devastating effects, not only on your ability to pick up 15 year olds but also on your cars overall performance.

Auto or Manual: This question is simply answered by watching the movie fast and furious. Get an auto as the people in the movies lie and therefore using a manual must be bad. If you ever think at any stage of owning a manual repent yourself by whipping yourself with wet pasta or sticking uncooked spaghetti under your fingernails!

Credits: Me of course
Lil Crash for some key tips to serious Wogging

Disclaimer: This was done entirely for a laugh and is not meant to insult or demean anyone nor put down the 'Wog' community.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 February 2005 12:58]

Send a private message to this user    
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Mon, 21 February 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahahah

dude you have way 2 much time on your hands but funny none the less Razz

funny but also very very very very true especially about the subs and neons altho they are more likely crusin around the car park of maccas than the locol shopping centre

Razz

CHEERS

NOLAN
Azza
Regular

December 2004
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Mon, 21 February 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thx lol, just hoping we can all see the funny side, as I said it wasn't made to insult anyone, just as a laugh. If anyone does get insulted im sorry that i don't care.. jk Razz
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Mon, 21 February 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As Nolan says way to much damn time on your hands well put anyway those commonwhores are such a pain in the arse.
Pete
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Mon, 21 February 2005 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha, very good Laughing

although i can already see someone coming up with the whole "how dare you generalise commodores like that" whinge. its just a laugh people! Rolling Eyes
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Tue, 22 February 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how dare you generalise commodores like that
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Tue, 22 February 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about you change the "wog" terms to "Bogan"
It may grasp a wider commonwhore spectrum of owners then.
Down with Boganism!
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Tue, 22 February 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
typically i would say the VL is a wog car. the only bogans u see driven VL's would be driven walkies and hdt commys with hot V8's in them.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Wogging for Dum[B]m[/B]ies. Tue, 22 February 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 15:12

how dare you generalise commodores like that

exactly! Laughing

but yeah, i would call them bogans Razz
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Tue, 22 February 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tsk Tsk, comming from a person who often participates in the cruise in a VLTURBRO, and belive me in melbourne we have plenty of them, its really only about 1 thing, not about neons and the rest of it, cause that crap is for ppl who lack one thing, this is the COOLER DOSE. That loud High pitched noise emitted from your air filter when you back spin the turbo, it makes a sound akin to TUTUTUTUTUTUTUTU, and this sound must be made at every opportunity possible traffic lights Bell st maccas drive through, Chapel st, everywhere and at anyone and this and only this is what defines a wog in his vl.

Cheers Adam
Azza
Regular

December 2004
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Tue, 22 February 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah we breed em differently up ere' in QLD. Razz
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Tue, 22 February 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True as Razz
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Tue, 22 February 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azza wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 23:13

Thx lol, just hoping we can all see the funny side, as I said it wasn't made to insult anyone, just as a laugh. If anyone does get insulted im sorry that i don't care.. jk Razz

Dude... mate... bro... we need to get together and make a flash animation... Evil or Very Mad
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Tue, 22 February 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 22:36

Azza wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 23:13

Dude... mate... bro... we need to get together and make a flash animation... Evil or Very Mad

ahah shraka im hearing u dude....

i want in on this 1..
ur last 1 was funny as

NOLAN
Azza
Regular

December 2004
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Wed, 23 February 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You do the drawing I'll give you the ideas Razz
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Wed, 23 February 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

3. Neons... These pretty lights are in fact a mating call of sorts, you must turn these on and drive back and forth in front of your local shopping center at night. The wog female will always go for the brightest display so remember - TOO MUCH IS NEVER ENOUGH.

i see that alot Confused
Quote:

Position: To correctly be in a fulysic and race style position you must have your seat back angled very far backward with your right arm on the window half hanging out the door in preparation to give 'Westside or Eastside' signs to unsuspecting passersby. your left hand must be positioned DIRECTLY on top of the steering wheel.. 1 millimeter out either way can cause devastating effects, not only on your ability to pick up 15 year olds but also on your cars overall performance.

and i see more of this
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Wed, 23 February 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your generalising to much cause not all "wogs" drive VL's, down in broady you get alot of "wogs" driving VN's too and you get the occasionally VT going round also. And there all beat up piece of shit cause they all decide to go down to supercheap and buy parts for it and the try to give me shit but how good there car is.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Wed, 23 February 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah thats cos of simsmetal/pickapart... funny how people use wire as a key Rolling Eyes
Azza
Regular

December 2004
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Wed, 23 February 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just think of the VN and VT driving wogs as a basic commodore is to a grange.
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Mon, 28 February 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FOOLY SIK!!!
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Mon, 28 February 2005 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"You should get a VL bro, they make the most flutter"

I heard one wog say that to another wog at Caulder park on a drift night. Brings a tear to my eye....
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Mon, 28 February 2005 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HEY BRO!!!

RIP IT UP CUZ!!! LET SEE IF DA CAR HAS BALLZ LYK DA OWNER!!!

bahahaha....
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Tue, 01 March 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stop generalising wogs

no wait keep doign it Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Tue, 01 March 2005 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OWWWWWFFFVVVZZ ITZA FOOLY SIK VE-EL CALAYYZZZ...

*u should say this when u encounter a wog luxury mobile...

[Updated on: Tue, 01 March 2005 16:02]

Azza
Regular

December 2004
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Wed, 02 March 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I actually had in interesting run in with a wog the other day and *not surprisingly* his car full of friends with 15 year old girlfriend in front. I was going across the traffic lights with my lane merging into his about 200m up the road, and i figure well I've got my L plates on he won't drive near me, so i gave the rolla a bit so I could get in front and this twit, unkowingly tried to racfe me (according to dad) of course his ass was PWNT! but I was given a loser-fly-by down the road when I couldnt help noticing the fulysic sound system going, or more so his car rattlnig as if it was about to fall apart.

But yes that was this weeks entretainment besides my cars thermostat giving out a few k's down the road and taking a radiator hose with it Mad

And whoever can guess what car they where driving gets an award for stating the obvious.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Wogging for Dumies. Wed, 02 March 2005 23:20 Go to previous message
we don't get ethnic bogans down here.
only the convict's kids.

they are sooooooo funny
i saw this one guy he had no hair on his whole head.
but he did have a little rat's tail patch hat was was at least 15 cms long.
he had glasses and drove a red series 1 rx7.
he was soooo funny
he thought he was the shit in his mazda.
we BLEW THE DOORS of the little fella in my mates bone stock SA63.
he just could take off i don't know why he just bogged down on the line i'd assume his lack of exhaust might have something to do with it.
or maybe even 4 different tyres and wheels.

you have to love them tho with out them i'd have nobody to laugh at.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:initial d 4th stage 11 and 12 - when are they due?
Next Topic:Wreckers in Newcastle?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 16:28:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.16162395477295 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.