Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » updated:FOR SALE SUPERCHARGER OFF 1GG *pic added*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
updated:FOR SALE SUPERCHARGER OFF 1GG *pic added* Tue, 11 January 2005 05:43 Go to next message
This suprecharger is in very good condition. Was bought for my drift project sprinter but have since changed my mind. Blower is in very good condition and hasn't been on a motor since imported and has been kept inside.I am located in edwardstown in adelaide and am asking $350.00 it also has a conversion for v belt plus the original multirib belt. will post a pick in a day or so.

[Updated on: Wed, 09 February 2005 21:45]

Send a private message to this user    
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg Thu, 13 January 2005 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want to get rid of this to fund new mods to my sprinter i'm doing suspention up grades, so price drop to $280 and here's a pic sorry i only have a camera phone.

Attachment: 1gg blower.jpg
(Size: 3.39KB, Downloaded 378 time(s))

peterh
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg Tue, 18 January 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude would u be willing to freight it to syd at my expense???
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Tue, 18 January 2005 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea there would be no problems with that i just have to get the weight of it and find out. Do you have a prefered transport company otherwise i'll just sent it with australia post.
peterh
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Wed, 19 January 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh no worries could u pm me with your phone no as i have a few questions?????or if u dont want to give out your no give us a call on 0438540518 thanks
pete
VL_Commy
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Wed, 19 January 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so u have two pulleys for the blower?? If so will u sell me the V belt pulley seperately?
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Wed, 19 January 2005 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i have the std multirib belt pulley that they come with, and also have a v belt conversion that is fitted to it at the moment was ready to fit to my car but i don't really want to mess with my daily driver too much.not too sure if i want to seperate them just yet.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 January 2005 21:16]

VL_Commy
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Wed, 19 January 2005 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$100 for the V belt pulley on its own?

[Updated on: Wed, 19 January 2005 22:46]

pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Thu, 20 January 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can have the lot for 250 if ya want there's not a lot of intrest in this and i want to get it out of my house, if no ones interested in the whole package i'll seperate it.
VL_Commy
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Thu, 20 January 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont really have the need for another SC14.... but if you have the brackets etc etc aswell i will ask a mate if he is interested in it.
VL_Commy
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Sat, 22 January 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asked my mate, he's not interested in the blower. Sorry.

Can you sell me the Vbelt pulley though?
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Mon, 24 January 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries. i can sell you the v-belt conversion if you want where abouts are you located?
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Mon, 24 January 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill take the lot of you from $250 but you will need to ship to tassie ok pm me asap if its still 4 sale
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Tue, 25 January 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
blowntrol
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Fri, 28 January 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this still available?????
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Sun, 30 January 2005 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To all those interested this blower is still for sale. someone was interested but hasn't contacted me re payment so first one with the best offer over $250 will get it. postage at buyers expense is no problem.
blowntrol
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Mon, 31 January 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1st dibs!!!!
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Mon, 31 January 2005 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent. But to everyone else blower is still for sale till i post a sold reply on here due to non serious buyers, everyone wants it but noone actually wants to come up with the cash. any offer over $250 considered.But Blowntrol has first dibs now but register your intrest with me just incase it falls through.
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Tue, 01 February 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm me if it dont sell and i will take it so what ever i was going 4 a sc12 but i only just got online and its sold
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Tue, 01 February 2005 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how hard is it to swap the sc12 off the 4agze with one of these?

[Updated on: Tue, 01 February 2005 21:48]

goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Wed, 02 February 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i was going to use the sc12 on a 2tgue but it sold so i want to give the 1ggze one a go. ive been told you can use the sc14 on a 4agze but its a pain in the ass you have to swap sides with the sc14 so ive been told. could be wrong
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Wed, 02 February 2005 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
goonman: u got any links for ppl that have tried the sc14 conversion with the 4agze?, id be keen to give it a go
BansheeBuzz
Regular

January 2003
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Sun, 06 February 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this still for sale, im interested
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For sale supercharger off 1gg *pic added* Wed, 09 February 2005 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STILL FOR SALE. people if your not actually going to buy this item stop saying you are, people who are actually interested are missing out. If anyone is interested in this item which is in good condition and at a cheap price (check with importers for what they charge) first one with the cash and the best offer gets it. i will post at buyers exp.
freaktown
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: updated:FOR SALE SUPERCHARGER OFF 1GG *pic added* Thu, 10 February 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is there a significant differance bewteen the 4AGZE supercharger and the 1G?

Like size or the boost its able to produce!

pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: updated:FOR SALE SUPERCHARGER OFF 1GG *pic added* Mon, 14 February 2005 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all this is still for sale had lots of intrest but noone actually willing to part with cash. this unit is in very good condition and comes with the conversion to v-belt to fit older cars. i will post at buyers expense the price is $250 firm plus postage.
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: updated:FOR SALE SUPERCHARGER OFF 1GG *pic added* Tue, 15 February 2005 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ANSWER TO FREAKTOWN: the blower is physiacally bigger than the 4ag type, and hence the bigger size and volume produced if compared on the same motor the 1gg will produce more boost.
hendrickavic
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: updated:FOR SALE SUPERCHARGER OFF 1GG *pic added* Mon, 21 February 2005 19:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey im very interested, please contact me at soka_trixta@hotmail.com

Cheers, Nath
hendrickavic
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: updated:FOR SALE SUPERCHARGER OFF 1GG *pic added* Mon, 21 February 2005 19:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill ofer you $250 inc postage as long as it includes pulley and manifolds.

Cheers, Nath
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
icon14.gif  Re: updated:FOR SALE SUPERCHARGER OFF 1GG *pic added* Fri, 04 March 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAY DUDE I AM A REAL BUYER I AM IN ADELAIDE WILL PAY $250 CASH CALL ME 0421422971
IF YOU WANNA SELL UP...
THANKS KRISTY
Adsport
Regular

December 2003
Re: updated:FOR SALE SUPERCHARGER OFF 1GG *pic added* Thu, 10 March 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was sold, to me, currently sitting in my shed, the V-Belt pulley setup is up for grabs if any of the guys still want it PM me..
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: updated:FOR SALE SUPERCHARGER OFF 1GG *pic added* Tue, 15 March 2005 03:30 Go to previous message
Thanks to all interested but as above it was sold to adsport. Cheers Paul
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:GTR turbo T28 (SOLD)
Next Topic:ma61 F series LSD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 08:53:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085608959197998 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.