Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Sun, 20 February 2005 06:40 Go to next message
25/02/2005 Friday Night from 5:30 to 9pm
Driftland - Oran Park, Northern Road, Narellan

Spectators $10
Competitors $60 plus $20 for a CAMS day licence

Okay seeing me not ready yet, im only spectating Sad so who's booked in?? anyone booked in and thinking about dogging it???
  Send a private message to this user    
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Sun, 20 February 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im going to spectate...didnt miss the first two so i aint missing this one either...

cya's there... Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 20 February 2005 08:07]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Sun, 20 February 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4 Members of the Team D.I.D will be competing once again. I admire the spectators getting out there everytime just to watch! It seems it was packed last time.

I just wish it would get extended into the night a bit longer 10pm or 11pm even. Cause hachis are nocturnal and they come alive at night Very Happy

Lucid, you going to be out there by any chance?
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Sun, 20 February 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 19:50

I just wish it would get extended into the night a bit longer 10pm or 11pm even. Cause hachis are nocturnal and they come alive at night Very Happy

I agree 100%, on both counts. Last fornight there was heaps of crowd/spectators, why not run a little late.

Once again ill spectate, you would all laugh if i got out there in the single spinner hachi Laughing

Im laughin just thinking about it.

Any ways, see ya's all there. Will have digi cam sorted out by then so ill get good positioing.

Cheers

Steve

Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Sun, 20 February 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FKN16V wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 23:22

I agree 100%, on both counts. Last fornight there was heaps of crowd/spectators, why not run a little late.

Once again ill spectate, you would all laugh if i got out there in the single spinner hachi Laughing

I think Oran Park's neighbours and council regulations may have something to do with the 9pm cut off.

You should just get out there and give it a go. Who cares if anyone's laughing. I got out there on the South Circuit last month with a single spinner hachi with stock suspension (see my avatar) drifting is all about having fun so I reckon as long as you are having fun who cares if you can actually drift or not?? As long as you try not to hold anyone else up right?

[Updated on: Sun, 20 February 2005 14:04]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Sun, 20 February 2005 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 01:00

FKN16V wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 23:22

I think Oran Park's neighbours and council regulations may have something to do with the 9pm cut off.

You should just get out there and give it a go. Who cares if anyone's laughing. I got out there on the South Circuit last month with a single spinner hachi with stock suspension (see my avatar) drifting is all about having fun so I reckon as long as you are having fun who cares if you can actually drift or not?? As long as you try not to hold anyone else up right?

Right on Indi!

And yeah, Geoff has clearance to run it until 10pm, but cuts it off at 9 to be safe. It's to do with noise restrictions.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Sun, 20 February 2005 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Andrew i like the new avatar man... Smile

As for this friday i am going to try get out there to spectate & maybe flog the olds' digi cam... don't have mine yet! Sad
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Sun, 20 February 2005 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup competing once again.

need more lock!
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Sun, 20 February 2005 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill see you guys there Evil or Very Mad
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Mon, 21 February 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm....... ye reckon it'll still be on if it rains???????
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Mon, 21 February 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it is, there is going to be awfully a lot of spinning out. Shocked and you got to run with the best tyres
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Mon, 21 February 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 09:00

As for this friday i am going to try get out there to spectate & maybe flog the olds' digi cam... don't have mine yet! Sad

Thanks dood. Havnt seen you post on here in awhile, what you been up to?, hows the car coming along.. yeh come out friday so we can catchup.

I realise it goes to 9pm because of council restrictions but this news of it actually being 10pm but being cut short to be safe is interesting.. maybe if every driver made the comment to extend it even to 9:30...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Mon, 21 February 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish i could come

ah well, workies workies

benjag
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Mon, 21 February 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be there, with the for sale stickers! Unless sold beforehand ofcourese
should be fun!

[Updated on: Mon, 21 February 2005 08:07]

pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Mon, 21 February 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w00t
work gave me the day off.
going to spectate
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Mon, 21 February 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there spectating (keep an eye out for the pink hat Wink ) make sure you put on a good show for us okay boys? Cool
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Mon, 21 February 2005 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 22:22

I'll be there spectating (keep an eye out for the pink hat Wink ) make sure you put on a good show for us okay boys? Cool

Why don't you get out there Indi??? The more practice the better! Are you going to any of the up-coming fatz days?

Oh yeah, looks like there's another LSD group-buy happening (or there's a brand new centre for sale atm for a good price.)
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Mon, 21 February 2005 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew, Jezz, - You guy have any idea when Will is going to be back?

I need his 14 inch suckers, might give him a yell today.

Drift Garage services!
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Mon, 21 February 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 18:13

UUP-46X wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 09:00

Thanks dood. Havnt seen you post on here in awhile, what you been up to?, hows the car coming along.. yeh come out friday so we can catchup.

Will do my best to get there!

As for the car... it's up & running changed oil in the engine & super charger on the weekend & the idle is a stack smoother now! Thermo fan will be hooked up next week, then it's off to get the brakes upgraded... then finally it'll be time to get the EPA test done then engineering!!! God i hope it passes the EPA test! If it doesn't i'm not sure what i'm going to do! Confused oh well....

Mite as well add it here.. If any1 know where i can get an oxygen sensor for an AW11 AFM 4A-GZE let me know as i need one & the best price i've found is $480.00 Crying or Very Sad

[Updated on: Tue, 22 February 2005 00:00]

Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Tue, 22 February 2005 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 08:49

Why don't you get out there Indi??? The more practice the better! Are you going to any of the up-coming fatz days?

Oh yeah, looks like there's another LSD group-buy happening (or there's a brand new centre for sale atm for a good price.)

At the moment I'm fighting just to keep my hachi Crying or Very Sad someone ran into it and the NRMA assessor has declared it a total loss he told me that if I want to keep it I have to bid for it at auction!!!! Mad Anyways luckily I read my policy very carefully before I made a claim and its says that there is an option for them to let me keep it and reduce my payout by the value of the salvage and I've applied to do that, now I'm waiting to see if its approved. So if I can keep my hachi I'll repair it (with better parts than before Cool ) then I'll get in on the LSD group buy and get back out there! I wont be at the next Fatz day cause I'll be spectating at Wakefield that weekend its going to be an awesome competition.

edited - BY THE WAY GUYS PLEASE NOTE THAT ORAN PARK HAS CHANGED THE DATE FOR FRIDAY 25TH OF MARCH AS IT IS GOOD FRIDAY. TWILIGHT DRIFT WILL NOW BE ON THURSDAY 24TH!!!!

[Updated on: Tue, 22 February 2005 00:36]

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Tue, 22 February 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 11:13

[b

BY THE WAY GUYS PLEASE NOTE THAT ORAN PARK HAS CHANGED THE DATE FOR THE NEXT TWILIGHT DRIFT AS FRIDAY 25TH IS GOOD FRIDAY. TWILIGHT DRIFT WILL NOW BE ON THURSDAY 24TH!!!![/b]

Dude isn't good friday the 25th of march???
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Tue, 22 February 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can anyone confirm its 24th now? if so, some people are going to be very angry.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Tue, 22 February 2005 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 11:13

BY THE WAY GUYS PLEASE NOTE THAT ORAN PARK HAS CHANGED THE DATE FOR THE NEXT TWILIGHT DRIFT AS FRIDAY 25TH IS GOOD FRIDAY. TWILIGHT DRIFT WILL NOW BE ON THURSDAY 24TH!!!!

This is for MARCH 25th.

it's still this Friday people.
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Tue, 22 February 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
D'oh I knew what I meant, doesn't anyone else speak Indi speak Razz Sorry my bad Embarassed I guess Stephen Brennan's problem with dates is infectious hehehe

[Updated on: Tue, 22 February 2005 00:37]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Tue, 22 February 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DERRRR INDI! Razz Laughing
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Tue, 22 February 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah peoples take note when you make a mistake be sure to put it in bold and caps so everyone can have a good laugh Rolling Eyes Laughing
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Tue, 22 February 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 11:46

Yeah peoples take note when you make a mistake be sure to put it in bold and caps so everyone can have a good laugh Rolling Eyes Laughing

Laughing Razz
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Tue, 22 February 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 19:50A

Lucid, you going to be out there by any chance?

Hey Andrew, not this one unfortunately dude. Will be working until too late for there to be any decent light left by the time I get out there Sad If it's on again in another fortnight I should hopefully have an early finish that week Smile

Got any more video footage together lately? The rest of you guys will have to get in-car camera mounts made up like the one in James' car.. Evil or Very Mad
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Tue, 22 February 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 13:22

Got any more video footage together lately? The rest of you guys will have to get in-car camera mounts made up like the one in James' car.. Evil or Very Mad

yeah me and Andrew have compiled a CD with about 10 mins footage, music/specs/footage and all! it's bloody awesome (Andrew can vouch for my view on it Razz )

if ya's want a copy, we can bring some in the following drift nights.

my camera mount will consist of more zip ties this time, my ocky straps and duct tape held up quite well last time Smile
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Tue, 22 February 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 13:36

yeah me and Andrew have compiled a CD with about 10 mins footage, music/specs/footage and all! it's bloody awesome (Andrew can vouch for my view on it Razz )

*puts hand up* bring copy for me please!!!!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Tue, 22 February 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 13:41

yup yup!

must spread the Ibis wings !!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Tue, 22 February 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 13:41

First female Team Dirty Ibis member??? Smile
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Tue, 22 February 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooooh possibly,

as soon as Sw4y has her car ready, she'll be gently pursuaded for V formation drift

"friendly corner is from possible noticing to have in flight!"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Tue, 22 February 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 13:46

First female Team Dirty Ibis member??? Smile

Haha hmmm currently hoping to be first member of Australian branch of Drifting Pretty, would be very cool Cool once my car is fixed anyways Rolling Eyes
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Tue, 22 February 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'll take a copy of the CD MOFO's!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Razz
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Tue, 22 February 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bring 1 for me to Des! hey i had about 30 mins of footage last twilight drift, and my camera decided to be hungry and eat the tape UP!! i was so cut man! its in for repair! hopefully 10 -15 seconds should just be fukked up. When i get it back i'll put it on dvd or VHS and i'll bring sum down next time. Doubt it will be this fri though Sad
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Wed, 23 February 2005 20:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup Me Bags A copy PlEEEZE!!!
hey Des you Wana use the same pair of 14z you used last time???
maybe this time you can finish em!! Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

gimme a yell.. i get off work at 3 so i'll prolly be heading straight there after that....to spectate that is and help out in the little ways i can... (well try to anyways)

I was gonna wash my car this week as it hasnt had a hand wash since my drift deput and you can really tell it hasnt been washed with love and affection for sometime now but then i remembered bout this friday and i though bar it, cant be stuffed!
oran is a filthy place!
so yeah am i being camera guy again?
Cheers Will!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Wed, 23 February 2005 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86Boy wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 07:40

Yup Me Bags A copy PlEEEZE!!!
hey Des you Wana use the same pair of 14z you used last time???
maybe this time you can finish em!! Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Mad Mad Mad Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

haha

yeah man, i was gona ask you about that. I'll prolly wack those remaining 14's on, and then put the other set on after they blow. Should be fun Twisted Evil

i'll be there same time as last time. Your support will be greatly appreciated green thilfy ibis girlie man!

And with regards to those video CD's, my fukin comp at home is deciding not to burn copies, i'll pass on the favour to Andrew and see if he can do it.

Andrew? are you still alive courier man?
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Wed, 23 February 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 09:31

And with regards to those video CD's, my fukin comp at home is deciding not to burn copies, i'll pass on the favour to Andrew and see if he can do it.

Des - How large is the video file? Let me know if you want it online and I'll organise an upload location for you (or someone with Broadband if you're on dial-up).
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Wed, 23 February 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Des...
yeah you can finish off the last pair you used if you can!!
Girlie Man!!!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Wed, 23 February 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 10:10

ae86slaver wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 09:31

Des - How large is the video file? Let me know if you want it online and I'll organise an upload location for you (or someone with Broadband if you're on dial-up).

hmmm well i'm at work here so the server is well capable, but i left the disc at home.

the video is about 10 mins long, not sure of size, will know tonight i guess.

Cheers Paul - you're not comin on Friday?
screech
Regular

February 2005
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Thu, 24 February 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys, whos goin on track and wants to make mad footage?

i have obtained a IR CCD security camera, completely waterproof, color by day, infrared at night. it can screw under your mirror (3 smll holes). i have all cables need to join it up to a vid cam and cig lighter for power.

the only catch is your cam must have an auxiliary video input. (the AV OUT socket must say AV IN/OUT to be able to use it). i will also need that cable from your cam.

it will see the top half of the wheel and plenty of the track

i am bringin it up tomoro if someone want to try it
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Thu, 24 February 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
screech wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 18:34

i have obtained a IR CCD security camera, completely waterproof, color by day, infrared at night. it can screw under your mirror (3 smll holes). i have all cables need to join it up to a vid cam and cig lighter for power.

the only catch is your cam must have an auxiliary video input. (the AV OUT socket must say AV IN/OUT to be able to use it). i will also need that cable from your cam.

I really want to get some in-car footage.... Anyone want to put their camera in my car along with screech's CCD??? Very Happy
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Thu, 24 February 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jezz Id offer mine but Will needs it for outer-view Otherwise having 3x incar views will get boring for compilations.

Maybe I can source you a cam!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Thu, 24 February 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 19:15

Jezz Id offer mine but Will needs it for outer-view Otherwise having 3x incar views will get boring for compilations.

Maybe I can source you a cam!

Nah man, we definately need your cam in Will's hands!
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Thu, 24 February 2005 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 10:57

No can do unfortunately, these late finishes are killing me. I'd much rather be out there with the camera. Want to build up something of a portfolio in the hope I can start selling some of my stuff Smile

Anyway, I'll set up an upload location when I get a sec and PM you the details if you want the video hosted.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Thu, 24 February 2005 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
screech wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 18:34

ohhhhh sounds nasty Screechy, full Jap stylez!

I packed everything in my car already, but if you wanna test it out on mine, i'd be more than happy.

AUX output? ummm i've only got the RCA outputs, i didn't bring the yellow/red/white cable thingy. Any ideas?

Lucid wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 07:46

ae86slaver wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 10:57

No can do unfortunately, these late finishes are killing me. I'd much rather be out there with the camera. Want to build up something of a portfolio in the hope I can start selling some of my stuff Smile

Anyway, I'll set up an upload location when I get a sec and PM you the details if you want the video hosted.

Nice man, really appreciate it.

Love your work also, those shots last time were awesome. I'd be very interested in hooking up with some of your work with mine in the future. Awaiting PM!
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Thu, 24 February 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got RCA leads(yellow/white/red) at home, if you need me to bring them i can, just let me know,
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Thu, 24 February 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah that'd be great Mike, if it's not too much trouble. Do you have one with an AUX output on one end?

oh - you have PM
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Fri, 25 February 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 10:57

yeah that'd be great Mike, if it's not too much trouble. Do you have one with an AUX output on one end?

oh - you have PM

Damn my cruddy brain! which one is the AUX out put again?

Oh...PM replied! Smile
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Fri, 25 February 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm i just read screechs's post again, i think he just needs an RCA lead that'll reach from my camera to the little camera. So any cable will be fine i think, as long as it's got RCA connectinos on each end. Is it a short or a long one?
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Fri, 25 February 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a couple so i'll bring them all & i think i have some joiners so i can join two cables together to make the long enough, i'll just bring what i can find when o get home & it should all do the job Smile
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Fri, 25 February 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome man Cool
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Fri, 25 February 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be at work

*am at work*

woo fucking hoo

hope it went well
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Fri, 25 February 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just got home
fuckin' brilliant
ae86's reppin' toymods hard
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Fri, 25 February 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img227.exs.cx/img227/5413/driftland25020415ad.jpg
http://img183.exs.cx/img183/9710/driftland25020398ma.jpg

GO DESSSSS!

[Updated on: Fri, 25 February 2005 11:08]

J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Fri, 25 February 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
need pics and footage, i wana see where i can improve on Sad i know i need better tyres, and a cusco LSD
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Fri, 25 February 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome Andrew Cool

hop you had fun

yeah Team Ibis sucked hard tonight, understeer and all, lost most of my bodykit, something fell off but i don'y know what, apparently it flew out thru the S bend Confused

my diff is rooted too, sounds like a jackhammer

Confused Confused Confused Confused

drift donation Ibibs fund

$$$$$$$
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Fri, 25 February 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True Des, it was a bit of a uncharacteristic run Mad
Well for you guys anyway. For me it was just same old same old Confused Really have to figuire out this handling issue.

Never fear, Team diD will be back in full flight soon!
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND February25 Fri, 25 February 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
under under, more under, need to pull the e-brake Right there! just like this.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cruisin The Beaches 18th March
Next Topic:Twilight Drift Oran Park 11th March
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 15:25:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0093488693237305 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.