Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 09:20 Go to next message
Sent a letter of complaint to the qld police ombudsman tonight. It should explain the story in at least a little detail.

"To whom it may concern,
I would just like to commend your police force on their absolute shocking disgrace of a performance, or lack there of that I had to put up with tonight. At around 12:15 am I was at Subway Everton Park helping my girlfriend finish her closing duties when 2 girls ran up to the door screaming in hysterics that a cab driver was trying to attack them. the girls called the police screaming and crying and gave the necessary information for the police to come, they were told the police were on the way and shouldn’t be long.
After about 50 minutes the police still had not shown, my girlfriend made another call to the Police to enquire when they would be arriving, she was told they weren’t sent at all but would definitely be there within 5 minutes time. So an hour later there was still no police, my girlfriend was meant to have left her work and fully closed down for the night at 12:30, Instead we were there waiting till 2 am for the police who didn’t even bother to show.

We ended up diffusing the situation at 2 am, almost 2 hours out of our time because of your incompetence. It turns out the girls were in the wrong as they had jumped out on a fare and the cabbie was just waiting for his fare but the girls wouldn’t walk outside until the police arrived.
How are people meant to rely on the police when they don’t even show up to do their job?. If I ever see a major crime being committed, ill just let it happen and not even bother calling next time because I know that the police force doesn’t give a damn and it would be a waste of my time, I’d have more chance walking up the road and finding a police car wasting time 200 meters up the road trying to book cars for speeding at 2am rather than dealing with real situations.
Also, not only did my girlfriend lose two of our time, the 2 cabbies(one in the situation and one who was a witness to the situation) wasted the same amount of time, losing money on fares while waiting for the police who were “coming shortly”.

In closing the police did an absolutely hopeless job tonight and I really commend you on your efforts for wasting my time and leaving my girlfriend and I to diffuse a situation that the police should have been there to do ages ago.
I want my bloody time back!.

Johal Gow"

Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FYI in the future, sarcasm usually does not go across too well in official letters, especially complaints. resist the urge - save the sarcasm for us Smile
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, thats poor.Really poor.I know what you mean, I called the cops to get them to come own and grab a couple of guys who attacked my friends and i one night. We didnt fight back coz we took the high road. The cops took an hour to come down and by that stage the dipshits had pissed off. Next time, im not gonna take the high road and leave the low-life pricks in a bloody heap ion the ground to be picked up by the cops later. It must suck being a cop and just sitting around doing shit-all hey?

PS - Dumn fucking bitches!!!!
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats fukd man i feel for ya!!! Confused

i agree man Stupid fukin hoes!!!

[Updated on: Sun, 20 February 2005 09:37]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Isnt it obvious where the cops were? At krispe kream defecting cars for not having windscreen water bottles attatched.

I mean really do we really think there are THAT many cops around? They can have the option of staying in one spot all night, raising revenue doing an easy job. Or having to go to the pesky task of driving out somewhere and sorting out problems.

I mean theyre only human.
If you were given free reign in an office with no boss ever looking over you, would you go over in the corner and chill? or go jump in a pile of lengthy stressful paperwork.

Note; sarcasm may be present in last sentance.

Confused

[Updated on: Sun, 20 February 2005 09:44]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And yeh its a bad story to hear, but I've read worse... Some poor kid getting bashed and lying in the gutter, strangers interjecting and calling police.. Police not turning up for 1hour yet a defect station of 4cars was setup a km away.

[Updated on: Sun, 20 February 2005 09:46]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
team DID - that is awesome
makes me think of drotifto kiddies running around talking to themselves. (DID is Dissociative Identity Disorder) Razz
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not quite the same sort of thing,but i've had a bad dealing with police too about two months ago now.

on NYE my car was pelted with rocks,i was almost dragged out of my car, and was chased and eventually the other people chasing me caused an accident, i went straight to the police and filed a report, my car had a smashed headlight, panel damage and the front bar was slightly damaged from the accident... yet even after following it up, nothing has happened yet... nothing at all.. Crying or Very Sad
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a little tip for each and every single toymodder
if your not happy with soemthing write it down and send it to the police ombudsman
it is THE ONLY way they will take notice
also fi you see police breaking the law while on duty or off duty with their uniform take note of what theyre doing time place number plate vheicle type and squad number and report it to your local command centres station master
they atually will take the matter serious and thank you for your time and you can do it anoymously
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im not looking for the complaint to go anywhere in particular, just to lash out some abuse onto the police force with just cause for once.
Im just hoping they read it and whoever does gets a bit pissed off, and for anyone else who reads it to have a good laugh.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 21:14

a little tip for each and every single toymodder
if your not happy with soemthing write it down and send it to the police ombudsman
it is THE ONLY way they will take notice
also fi you see police breaking the law while on duty or off duty with their uniform take note of what theyre doing time place number plate vheicle type and squad number and report it to your local command centres station master
they atually will take the matter serious and thank you for your time and you can do it anoymously

that did go to the ombudsman
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pigs...

i better not go on... *tries to resist*
badboybubby
Regular

On Probation

March 2004
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should of "chirped" your tyres they woulda been there in 14 seconds Shocked
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
badboybubby wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 21:20

thats actually the EXACT thing i said to the 2 cabbies that were waiting
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We had 3 paddie wagons show up to our club cruise within a 10 min delay from when a complaint would have been made. WTF!
We weren't even doing anything.

Honest.
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just reminds me of the recent story of that old bloke that fucked up that falcon and whore with his truck that were where they shouldn't have been, and those kids managed to get several squad cars almost instantly while the old bloke kept getting none.

Next time just say shots were fired, then count to 5, they'll be there then.
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or call up and say there are some nissans 'drifting' - they will sed the whole police force and possibly the military!
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wounder where my tax money really goes to? Rolling Eyes

This picture was not acceptable content.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 February 2005 05:13] by Moderator

CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://chris.mattywired.net/response.jpg

Very Happy
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CoronaC wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 01:56

Very Happy

ive read that before
fucking hillarious
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol nice 1
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some pleb who was speciffically hired to read this will do so and then throw it in the bin.

difference made == 0
forum cred from people who you dont know that just wanna say dumb shit like "fukn pigz" == 6

trying to help a bunch of skanks and then later finding out that they ran out on a cabbie == priceless
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh rob I knocked back a 3some of some skanks that I helped in that very kind of situation

skanks... it's what makes the world go round.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sun, 20 February 2005 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skanks...........what the world passes around.
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Mon, 21 February 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I know of one cop who went to check if a Skyline had it's "noisy" blow off Valve fixed as per the defect noitce... Upon checking the boot! and seeing everything was fine, she let him go... She is Blonde but still no excuse, So does this answer the question?
Secoh
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Mon, 21 February 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh. I got caught being in the general vicinity of some illegal drags in my 7MGTE crown. No I wasn't racing. (that night...) Cop asked to look under the bonnet. fine, it was all engineered and legal. He asked me if it was a rotary, and gave me the death-stare when I laughed. I copped a grilling for that but as I wasn't involved in that night's activities I had nothing to hide and got let off with nothing but the comment "You're old enough to know better". I very nearly countered with "obviously not!" but decided to let it go...
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Mon, 21 February 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
badboybubby wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 21:20

Shoulda started ripping it up then. Laughing

I had same sorta situation happen a few years ago. Servo i was working at got done over. Called the cops "well be there in 5". called manager "i'll be there in about 40 minutes". My manager got there before the cops. took cops over an hour to come. Only for them to abuse us and shit. They took statements and said they'd follow up calling us all again later. Never did anything, they did what they had to do and that was it.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Mon, 21 February 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can add in another story
When i was in about grade 10 my mate and I got jumped by 6 21ish year old guys, we were both initially struck in the back of the head, it just so happens part of his head was replaced with a plastic plate years earlier and he cant suffer any big blows. so he got knocked out after that 1st punch
i was left getting SLAMMED by 6 guys all hitting me at once, THEN after it was all finished I had to carry my mate home who had lost all memory and couldnt walk properly, while my white shirt was now red and my whole face was covered in blood.

called the police as soon as i got home as I knew the guys would still be there. they said they would be down there in 5 minutes to catch the guys.
over an hour and a bit later they turn up at my house say they just checked out the place and they were gone(what do you expect after over an hour) came and took their statement for like 10 minutes and left..
fuckwits
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Mon, 21 February 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats fucken terrible man. No No No
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Mon, 21 February 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with all these stories im damn surprised people dont start taking the law into their own hands Confused
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Mon, 21 February 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they do

like that crazy dude setting the hoons car on fire

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Mon, 21 February 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who did what to your car garth? Razz

Oh and cops r tops Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 21 February 2005 08:38]

boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Mon, 21 February 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I noticed everyone is saying cops,

You should be saying COP, there is rarely more than 1 patrol car on duty for the suburb / district.

Often after 2am the won't even patrol but remain on call out only.

Someone should draw the conclusion if you want to perform an illegal activity - make sure the cop on patrol is elsewhere Wink

Anyone else get told to scream FIRE FIRE, instead of rape? Theres a lesson in that.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Mon, 21 February 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speaking of rape..

when i was 16 i was heading home from a underage club, me and 3 mates caught the taxi to the centre of where we live, he lives 5 mins down i live 5mins right.
3 of them went to one mates house to sleep i had work the next morning so i went my own way
walk through a park, around 1-2am, guy walks up from behind me till he gets next to me then decides to ask me "do you want a headjob" quote
I said "wtf, no thanks *be polite gets you off sometimes*
he jumps me..
tries everything to cut my circulation of oxygen out
i barely fought him off, wen i got a bit of air in my lungs i let out a yell *sometimes the most cowardly way is the only way*
he runs off
i run the other way, and what do u know, a Police car was roaming around 10secs after my incident
i run to it, told him the story in shock, blood all over me and the way i said it had to be convincing enough
he takes no notice, asks me where the horse ranch is, i told him it was down the road but could u help me first this guy just tried to rape me.
he says "yep i'll drop u home then look for him"
he dropped me off, i see him drive to the ranch, i call my friends who just got back to their place tell them what happened, 10mins later they got to my place via FOOT *walking* i see the cop car come out of the ranch, pull up next to me and says im gona have a look for him now but i dont think he'll be around.
mind u this was about 20mins after the incident happened from when i saw the cop car till he drives past me.
i think "fuk u u absolute pathetic fool", we grabbed our "lollies" as we call it and looked for the guy ourselves
unfortunately we never found him

Sorry for the essay
mind u this happened less than 2mins walk from my house at 2am when i was 16
btw i never got raped incase any of u's r confused.

Since this, i have hated police for their slack attitude of helping and bettering our community and country as a whole.

If any of u's want a poem i wrote about it i'd b glad to send it out as a warning to others. *got an a+ in high school english*

Choony

PS: im a male, the petifile was a male in his mid 30's. Sickos
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Mon, 21 February 2005 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^^ thats wak!!!

cops only rock up at parties!

and all well know street drift spots lol Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

since driving my parents car...no p's up, never been pulled over, only got pulled over once in my car...some how i think thats gonna change when i get my car back Sad
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Mon, 21 February 2005 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how do I find out who/where the obmudsman is?
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Mon, 21 February 2005 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.nswombudsman.nsw.gov.au/

http://www.comb.gov.au/

I've gotta say, the only time I've had to call police for assistance, they were there within five minutes. I didn't even call 000, I rang Bankstown station and just said "there's a weird guy that's been following me for about six months AND HE'S OUTSIDE MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW."
I'd never reported him prior to this, and I was pretty shocked when 4 cops in 2 cars turn up within minutes. The guy shot through, but officers even scoured the surrounding bushland.

Possibly this is a benefit of being female. Or perhaps it was just a quiet evening on the crime front. I was pretty impressed though, I'd expected maybe a patrol drive-by sometime, maybe. After I'd had to introduce Mr Psycho to Mr Pinchbar.
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Tue, 22 February 2005 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Choony_AE86 wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 22:53

*got an a+ in high school english*

Choony

PS: im a male, the petifile was a male in his mid 30's. Sickos

Sorry to hear about this Choony, you can never be too careful.

BTW the word is spelt " Paedophile "
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Tue, 22 February 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I rang them once to tell them there were people outside my house starting shit.
i waited long enough for them to break a window then i had to go out by myself.
With a golf club and an esky lid.
The cop shop is 10 mins drive away cuz i walked the dog past it everyday.
They didn't turn up till the next day.
How bad is that ?
but when we have a party they will turn up at 9:30 pm and try and tell us to shut it down.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Tue, 22 February 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

esky lid

?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Tue, 22 February 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used it to deflect punches and rock and whatever else they tryed to throw at me.
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Tue, 22 February 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.photodump.com/direct/levinkid86/01-13-05_2140260.jpg

hmm i better not say anything hehe

[Updated on: Tue, 22 February 2005 10:38]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Tue, 22 February 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightdevil wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 21:28

http://www.photodump.com/direct/levinkid86/01-13-05_2140260.jpg

hmm i better not say anything hehe

we all saw it in our emails Razz
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Tue, 22 February 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha ssshh!!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Tue, 22 February 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know the feeling of police not wanting too do their job as well.

About a year ago a bunch of little pricks stole my (what was then) brand new Redline BMX while I was at Brisbane that weekend. I found out from my parents who rang me up too tell me that they could not see my bike. So I rang the Police station at Stafford (I think it was it not sure but it was one around that area of Brisbane) and they told me too ring the Toowoomba station as thats where the report would go. Fair enough I thought. so I rang the Toowoomba cop shop and they where telling me too ring Brisbane???? Did they even want to help?? I mean $300 might not sound like much but it's a FUCKING LOT TO ME!!!!! Do they even care about people how are affected by crime?? It shits me off. while there picking on some one for having a faulity taillight. some poor basturds getting bashed too death. while there out picking on people for defects a servo is getting robbed. another example about 6 months ago I got defected for having blue parklights in my car.(I know I was in the wrong) but while they where defecting me this shit box Commodore churps it wheels as the driver obviously seen the coppers coming and would of easily been doing 70km/h in a 40km/h zone and drives off quickly what's more dangerous??? I consider someone speeding too be more of a threat then someone with blue parklights. Mad

oh and if Police stupidity is too be mentioned, a mate of mine got told by a copper that his pollution gear in his Gemini was a supercharger and the heater box a turbo??? the police seem too pick on petty little shit. But when it Comes too the big Serious offences the basturds are never there Mad

PS I did get my bike back a couple of hours later so that turned out all good.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 February 2005 12:44]

decoyslikecurves
Regular

October 2004
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Tue, 22 February 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This last sunday, I got my first traffic offence. Did a U turn near town on a road and chirped the inside wheel for about .4 of a second. I keep driving, not really meaning to chirp the wheel but not really thinking much of it. After about 5 minutes a silver commodore pulls up beside me at a traffic light with a guy thats says QLD police, please pull over.

I did as he said, and he came to talk to me. Asked if I had any motive to chirp wheels and I said, to be honest, no... But I do have new tyres on the back that aren't as good as my last ones. He nods and walks back to car. Comes back with the dreaded fine sheet... $240

I dont even work right now, just going into uni and its too hard to juggle uni and a job. Im 17 and manage to run my car with petty cash, have to settle for buying 2nd hand cheap as shit tyres and driving round a toyota sprinter with datsun wheels rear and cheap ROH's at the front.

I struggle to understand why a $240 fine is nessecary, if I had spun the wheels around a whole corner, obviously intentially, I could understand it. It was a very slight and not very loud noise. On the sheet it said - reason for fine - creating unnessecary noise on sunday afternoon. Whats more, he followed me for about 5 minutes to see if I would do anything wrong. That pisses me off big time.

I now have to sell my golf clubs and other stuff I have to afford fine.

about 20 minutes later a cockhead in a supercharged commodore layed a 2cm thick trail of rubber up the esplanard. The police were no where to be seen. Nor were they when my freind got 4 teeth knocked out by a drunk dickhead.

Im seriously pissed off.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Tue, 22 February 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
decoyslikecurves wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 01:01

This last sunday, I got my first traffic offence. Did a U turn near town on a road and chirped the inside wheel for about .4 of a second. I keep driving, not really meaning to chirp the wheel but not really thinking much of it. After about 5 minutes a silver commodore pulls up beside me at a traffic light with a guy thats says QLD police, please pull over.

I did as he said, and he came to talk to me. Asked if I had any motive to chirp wheels and I said, to be honest, no... But I do have new tyres on the back that aren't as good as my last ones. He nods and walks back to car. Comes back with the dreaded fine sheet... $240

I dont even work right now, just going into uni and its too hard to juggle uni and a job. Im 17 and manage to run my car with petty cash, have to settle for buying 2nd hand cheap as shit tyres and driving round a toyota sprinter with datsun wheels rear and cheap ROH's at the front.

I struggle to understand why a $240 fine is nessecary, if I had spun the wheels around a whole corner, obviously intentially, I could understand it. It was a very slight and not very loud noise. On the sheet it said - reason for fine - creating unnessecary noise on sunday afternoon. Whats more, he followed me for about 5 minutes to see if I would do anything wrong. That pisses me off big time.

about 20 minutes later a cockhead in a supercharged commodore layed a 2cm thick trail of rubber up the esplanard. The police were no where to be seen. Nor were they when my freind got 4 teeth knocked out by a drunk dickhead.

Im seriously pissed off.

try and put in a plea or something..
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Tue, 22 February 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 20:43

$1400 worth of bikes/chains/helmets stolen...

BUTT FUCK ALL RECOVERED!

the last bike cost $600 and.. at the time was locked up at school, chain got snipped and hey stole the fucking thing..

i ring up cops, they dick me around for 45 minutes and guess what... theyhung up on me

i didnt even bother calling back, so the thing isnt even reported as stolen, police suck balls

think about it, you spend $600 on something, not to mention $60 on the chain that gets snipped and the $40 for the helmet, ih, allow me to state, this was all discounted shit because the guy at the bike store felt bad after my first bike ($400) got stolen.

now, thats $1100 worth of BMXes stolen, and one peice of shit mountain bike at $200 odd, and another helmet and more shit

i just cant beleive we live in a world like this, its un fucking beleiveable..

its like the dicks i used to goto school with, they break the drink fountains, good going dipshit, and then THEY complain about nt being able to get a drink, ARGH IM GOING TO EAT SOMEONES FACE!

cheers for reading,

Eldar.O.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Tue, 22 February 2005 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
decoyslikecurves wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 00:01

Im seriously pissed off.

Dude dont sell anything, all you have to do is ring SPURS, their number should be on the back of the fine. Ring them, tell them you are a uni student etc etc cant afford much blah blah, ask what the minimun repayment is, when I last did it was $10 or $15 a week, they require a first payment of $60 then they direct debit it from your accnt till its paid off.

I had a friend who was paying off around $3000 in fines this way while he was earning $900 a week after tax lol.

But, if you do have to sell the clubs, gimme some info, I've been thinkin about starting to play golf Smile.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Tue, 22 February 2005 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CoronaC wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 01:56

Very Happy

That is f**king awesome!!!
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Wed, 23 February 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That news paper clipping is gold Very Happy

May aswell tell my story.

I was over at my mums mates house, with mum - mums mate & her bf - mums mates son having dinner. (BF is bout 40 and mums mate son was bout 17)

mum's mate is a complete nut, while we were eating dinner, her son (good mate of mine) had his elbows on the table, his mother did'nt take kindly to that and grabbed a spoon a slapped him across the face, im like fuck thats a bit harsh, he got up and told her to fuck off.

The bf gets up hits him a few times in the face, and kicks him on the ground, being 13 at the time there was nothing i could do, mum calls the cops, and also the kids father.

Father gets there in 5 mins (further away then the cop station) cops said they be there in 2 hours.

The father beats the bf senseless, ambos get there in within 2 mins, cops then get there 5 mins l8r.

Moral of the story, if u need the cops there, just make it seem more urgent than it is, cause they find it more important to make money then protect people.

[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Wed, 23 February 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd add my stories of police mis-conduct and lack of fulfilling their duties that pissed me off, but i thought i'd be different and add one that might put a smile on everyones faces! It was at the formals last year at the Hellenic club in Woden (canberra). For those of you that dont know, and this isnt an exaggeration, you can see the Police station from the hellenic club where this formal was at, im guessing, a coupla hundread metres away, and its probably the 3rd biggest station in canberra, dont quote me on that but.
Now before you get any ideas that you should come do formals in canberra because the police are slack, they're not, well not when it has to do with cars anyway, you wanna injure someone or steal shit, go ahead no worries they wont do s#!t. Hop in your modified car and they're already hiding in your carport! But usually at formals theres atleast two police units. At the bigger schools that are known for thier wogs and students with outlandish behaviour and contacts(eg, bad C#%t$ showing up and also mad cars doing bad stuff), like mine was, there's always atleast 2 or more marked cop cars, one or MAYBE two undercovers, and a few bikes, this is for a School Formal by the way! Anyway, Just so happened that this particular formal ended up being a lot bigger than normal, dunno why,school wasnt that known for being a good school for formals, but ended up huge. My car was in hiding from a certain "incident" at a formal the previous week that i wont go into, but all the best, the creme of the creme of canberra and surrounding cars were at this formal. And the crowds were there alright! absolutely packed.
And guess what? Not one cop to be seen!!! I can only guess that they had wasted half of their units on the other two formals happening that day on the other side of town, still only a 15min drive away if that.
Anyway, crowd starts getting bigger, and better and better cars start showing up, then one of the Rebels does one burnout (decent but!) on his harley and its on for young and old! I swear car after car after car were just hooking it sideways or doing lineys as they left and the crowd was going off! Eventually it started getting so crazy that nobody cared about the people getting dropped off anymore and they had all moved to the side where everyone was leaving in big clouds of smoke. And it wasnt just formal cars either, people were running to their cars in the carpark and fronting up to get in on the action!
Eventually it got so out of hand people were hooking nuts in the middle of the crowd, everyone still had thier common sense though and were staying back away from the cars, but there were nuts and lineys, and at one stage two cars doing line lockers past each other while a third was hooking nuts down the end of the road, we've got it on camera too! It went absolutely off for a strong 30mins or so(no Joke), with the manager of the Hellenic club going off his nut trying to tell the crowd to go, while he tried to stop the cars. He went about it in a buisness-man like manner until he just lost it with nobody paying attention to him and he started swearing his head off at people and started trying to rip keys out of cars doing burnouts. He soon stopped this when he went up to a certain pink200sx (people from canberra know who im talkin about) that was sitting there creeping slowely sideways up the road for a good minuite and as he grabbed the drivers shoulder and reached for the keys he swung the back of the car and knocked the guy out of the way. I cant stress how out of control it got.
Also 4 security guards from the club were there that i could see, 2 of them on the other side just laughing and egging on the drivers, the other two writing down 3 note-book pages of numberplates of everyone that were doing anything they werent supposed to be doing. As a few of our friends were on that list we proceeded to grab it and run just before the police arrived...
Well, thats what we thought, it proceeded to take the police a further 5mins to arrive, and guess what, everyone had already left and there were about only 30stragglers left standing around talking by the time they had showed up! As opposed to the hundreads that were there before. The two young officers showed up and got out of the car with a somewhat dumbfounded look on their faces looking around at less than 30people just talking peacefully, obviously not what the manager of the club had described a good 45mins previously in his rampant call to the police station 200metres away! Then... we saw him see them... and here he came! He was SCREAMING at the top of his lungs calling them every swear word he had ever learnt and boy did he let them have it! "I CALLED YOU #$#!$ OVER FOURTY FIVE @#$$#@ MINUTES AGO AND WHERE THE #@$ WERE YOU? I CAN SEE THE #$%@$ POLICE STATION FROM WHERE IM $#%#@ STANDING RIGHT NOW!@@#%$#@..." you get the idea, he went on for about 5 mins before they managed to calm him down. He even said "If you #%$@# had showed up 45mins ago you would have had a field trip!" We were all pissing ourselves laughing it was quite a sight to be seen. We hopped in my friends gold series5 RX7 (old BUZZME) and as we left the cops walked up and we thought we were gonna cop it. They leant in the window and said take it easy when you leave this guy's a wack job, we said no worries then they let us go! sorry for the leangth but thought you all needed cheering up after the last few stories!

André
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Wed, 23 February 2005 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boudan wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 19:03

I noticed everyone is saying cops,

You should be saying COP, there is rarely more than 1 patrol car on duty for the suburb / district.

Often after 2am the won't even patrol but remain on call out only.

Someone should draw the conclusion if you want to perform an illegal activity - make sure the cop on patrol is elsewhere Wink

Anyone else get told to scream FIRE FIRE, instead of rape? Theres a lesson in that.

C.onstable O.n P.atrol is what cop stands for.
if he's not on patrol he's not a cop.
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Fri, 25 February 2005 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think this does confirm it... Coming home From Ryde along King Georges Rd tonight... Hardly any traffic, So I use the Cruise control in my beastie Falcon ute, Set to around 80km.. well anyway So far so good all the way to Hurstville, where I get to where King Georges Meets The Princess Hwy. So I'm Stopped, Not realising There's and Undercover in the fast lane(I'm in the slow lane and a truck in the middle) I take off, usual way boot to 80Km's, set cruise again... So next min their next to me, Lights and all the B/S. I look across, He pulls in front, So By now I'm scratching my head wondering WTF does He want me to do? Next There's a fricking Hwy Patrol Ride my arse (Have No Idea where He cam from), Flys around me, Then They Both decide to pull me over. First thing the first lot start about was the way I was taking the long sweepers( very slight bends) and Not braking..What the hell? and yes I did say this to him.. "Your Driving Like a bat out of hell!", My Reply,"Where in the law does it say I have to Brake?" And oh boy did he blow up "then he commented on The way I took off, again "Where in the law does it say I can't accelerate as fast as I like to the speed Limit?" Started looking frustrated and turned to the HP's, "he was speeding, I was doing 90Km!" Again I replied,"Impossible, I've had the Cruise set Mate!! 75Km, 80 Max!" By now screaming at me, the HP's turned and said, "Sorry Constable, He's is right, We clocked him at 80 about a 1Km back.. Before you rang in" So by now, he's really pissed and starts yelling at me, to which I replied he needed to learn some manners, which really got him fired up, Yelling screaming about the special police trainning they do when driving a car... To which I grabbed my CAM's License and Said "Do you have one of these? Do you hold the State Class Tittle for RALLYING? Do Race in the ARC? I say no and don't tell me how to drive then!! Smart Arse!" Then He really looked confused,Opened the license, the Jaw dropped and then Being a real smart arse to them, "well if your nice, I'll show you how to drive at 160K's on a dirty road, barely wide enough for your car, and not even touch the brakes for sweepers like that".... SO in the end, he just passed the license back, looked across at the other coppers, who by now were also a bit confused, I pulled out, waved and headed across the bridge... Really do they know what their on about? I that situtation, Not really.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Fri, 25 February 2005 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Johnny wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 01:51

I think this does confirm it... Coming home From Ryde along King Georges Rd tonight... Hardly any traffic, So I use the Cruise control in my beastie Falcon ute, Set to around 80km.. well anyway So far so good all the way to Hurstville, where I get to where King Georges Meets The Princess Hwy. So I'm Stopped, Not realising There's and Undercover in the fast lane(I'm in the slow lane and a truck in the middle) I take off, usual way boot to 80Km's, set cruise again... So next min their next to me, Lights and all the B/S. I look across, He pulls in front, So By now I'm scratching my head wondering WTF does He want me to do? Next There's a fricking Hwy Patrol Ride my arse (Have No Idea where He cam from), Flys around me, Then They Both decide to pull me over. First thing the first lot start about was the way I was taking the long sweepers( very slight bends) and Not braking..What the hell? and yes I did say this to him.. "Your Driving Like a bat out of hell!", My Reply,"Where in the law does it say I have to Brake?" And oh boy did he blow up "then he commented on The way I took off, again "Where in the law does it say I can't accelerate as fast as I like to the speed Limit?" Started looking frustrated and turned to the HP's, "he was speeding, I was doing 90Km!" Again I replied,"Impossible, I've had the Cruise set Mate!! 75Km, 80 Max!" By now screaming at me, the HP's turned and said, "Sorry Constable, He's is right, We clocked him at 80 about a 1Km back.. Before you rang in" So by now, he's really pissed and starts yelling at me, to which I replied he needed to learn some manners, which really got him fired up, Yelling screaming about the special police trainning they do when driving a car... To which I grabbed my CAM's License and Said "Do you have one of these? Do you hold the State Class Tittle for RALLYING? Do Race in the ARC? I say no and don't tell me how to drive then!! Smart Arse!" Then He really looked confused,Opened the license, the Jaw dropped and then Being a real smart arse to them, "well if your nice, I'll show you how to drive at 160K's on a dirty road, barely wide enough for your car, and not even touch the brakes for sweepers like that".... SO in the end, he just passed the license back, looked across at the other coppers, who by now were also a bit confused, I pulled out, waved and headed across the bridge... Really do they know what their on about? I that situtation, Not really.

thats bloody funny
as is the formal one 2 above
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Fri, 25 February 2005 19:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 09:34

Quote:

esky lid

?

sword and shield hehehe

bout a month ago there was a stabbing at the front of my house about 10pm, dude ended up dying.

Now there was about 30 officers out the front of my house for about 5 hours, first hour they were walking around house to house asking people if they saw or heard anything. Last four hours they were standing around talking to each other and it wasn't "police talk" cause i was listerning in. No No No
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Fri, 25 February 2005 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 06:26

rthy wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 09:34

Quote:

esky lid

?

sword and shield hehehe

bout a month ago there was a stabbing at the front of my house about 10pm, dude ended up dying.

Now there was about 30 officers out the front of my house for about 5 hours, first hour they were walking around house to house asking people if they saw or heard anything. Last four hours they were standing around talking to each other and it wasn't "police talk" cause i was listerning in. No No No

*standing over body with hands on hips and 1 foot up on the body* "so what were you doing last night", "nothin, just watchin the game"
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Sat, 26 February 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

wasn't "police talk" cause i was listerning in.

There like an extremely large Mother's club, which everyone's taxes pay for...only difference is they have guns!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Mon, 28 February 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 02:07

mick wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 20:43

$1400 worth of bikes/chains/helmets stolen...

BUTT FUCK ALL RECOVERED!

the last bike cost $600 and.. at the time was locked up at school, chain got snipped and hey stole the fucking thing..

i ring up cops, they dick me around for 45 minutes and guess what... theyhung up on me

i didnt even bother calling back, so the thing isnt even reported as stolen, police suck balls

think about it, you spend $600 on something, not to mention $60 on the chain that gets snipped and the $40 for the helmet, ih, allow me to state, this was all discounted shit because the guy at the bike store felt bad after my first bike ($400) got stolen.

now, thats $1100 worth of BMXes stolen, and one peice of shit mountain bike at $200 odd, and another helmet and more shit

i just cant beleive we live in a world like this, its un fucking beleiveable..

its like the dicks i used to goto school with, they break the drink fountains, good going dipshit, and then THEY complain about nt being able to get a drink, ARGH IM GOING TO EAT SOMEONES FACE!

cheers for reading,

Eldar.O.

Dude that tottaly sucks!! Mad people can be such fuckwits at times. No wonder I seemed too keep too myself these days, every where I go there is always, without fail, someone being a fucking jerk!! yes I know fuckwits like that too who complain about things they break. you gotta wonder why break it if you want it? Rolling Eyes sorry to hear about the bikes,helmets and accerories getting stolen. the Police don't care!!!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time) Mon, 28 February 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Letter I got today

"Dear Mr Gow
Thank you for your email dated 20 February 2005 concerning your complaint against the Queensland Police Service.

The Ombudsmans Office has limited jurisdiction over the police actions and unfortunately cannot assist you with this complaint.

You may wish to write to the Assistant Commissioner, Metropolitan North Region, GPO Box 1440, Brisbane Qld 4001 outlining your complaint.

I trust the above information will be of assistance.

Yours faithfully

Ed Perry
Acting Senior Investigator
Assessment and Resolution Team"

[Updated on: Mon, 28 February 2005 05:56]

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Whos MA61 was that on Today Tonight Last Night??
Next Topic:Toyota event in Japan
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 06:47:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010631084442139 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.