Toymods » The Outhouse » Attacked by my own body - Discuss

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 04:31 Go to next message
Around 2:00 this morning I was woken from my dream about Minnie's assets.... When I awoke, I found myself yelling and in absolute agony. The WORST pain I've ever felt in my life.
I reached down to where the pain was located, to find my whole calf muscle in a tight little rock-hard ball where the top of it usually is.

And before you say "bah, that's a cramp..." No way man, this was so damn intense that I became nauseous and felt like I was gonna pass out. My gf was freaking out coz all I could do was clench my teeth or yell "AAARRRRGGHHH!!!" lol

So anyways, anyone know what the hell kind of industrial-strength cramp this was??? Somebody at work said it was a pulled muscle, and pregnant chicks get it a lot (she just pumped out her second one and apparently gets them often).

This is also confusing due to the fact that I was sure I was not a chick, let alone pregnant.
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drift.............excessif
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used to get these when I was a teenager. Wake up in complete agony.

I played about 4 hours of basketball a day back then, so I attributed it to that, and the fact that I was a growing boy.
BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heavy drinking often results in calf cramping during sleep.

it's basically messed up electroyte balance in your body and uncontrolled muscle activity.

well hopefully thats all it is.

another calf issue is called claudication and it's a sign of poor cardio vascular health and possible blockages.

either way cramping like that isn't normal so get it checked out by a doctor.

if it's a 1 off it probably isn't a big deal but if it happens regularly then definitely sort it out
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 15:37

I played about 4 hours of basketball a day back then, so I attributed it to that, and the fact that I was a growing boy.

Hmmm... The only exercise I get lately is X-Box, Playstation or gettin' busy.

Do you reckon it was caused by your muscle increasing Nark? I have put on a lot of muscle-mass (around 25kg) over the last year or so and noticed a couple of days ago that my calfs are farken huge. I guess the size of muscle would make it even worse. It felt like the muscle was trying to rip itself off the bone.

Black MR2 - I don't drink so that can be ruled out. Poor cardio vascular health could definately be an issue though.

My friend at work who suggested it was a pulled muscle also mentioned that it may have something to do with too much salt in the diet, not enough fluids etc.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm whatever happened id say your gf had something to do with it, put her on a polygraph.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skip wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 15:47

mmm whatever happened id say your gf had something to do with it, put her on a polygraph.

You could be on the money there, Skip..... Perhaps she is an alien and was trying to take tissue/muscle samples and my calf was trying to defend itself?
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 12:49

You could be on the money there, Skip..... Perhaps she is an alien and was trying to take tissue/muscle samples and my calf was trying to defend itself?

This is more of what im thinking, just a quick example

http://img228.exs.cx/img228/8538/thebedblues25yu.jpg
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could be muscle development. The salt thing has merit too.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe its the aliens who magically wrap my gf up in the sheet and doona every couple of hours after i have extracted it?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skip wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 15:56

Maybe its the aliens who magically wrap my gf up in the sheet and doona every couple of hours after i have extracted it?

Yep, sounds like the same little bastards to me.....

Anyways, you reckon she gave me a farken huge knee to the calf and it pulled itself into a little ball in fear?
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I get that all the time...wake up saying some highly inappropriate stuff!

Eat more bananas and salt Smile works for me.

Gatorade/powerade/etc is good too... anything to increase the electorlytes.

Sitting cross legged for long periods of time will cause it as well, or any other seating position where you restrict blood flow...

Problem is, once it has cramped, good luck, there is nothing you can do to make it better or even shorter! just lie there in pain Sad
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 16:01

I get that all the time...wake up saying some highly inappropriate stuff!

Eat more bananas and salt Smile works for me.

Gatorade/powerade/etc is good too... anything to increase the electorlytes.

Sitting cross legged for long periods of time will cause it as well, or any other seating position where you restrict blood flow...

Problem is, once it has cramped, good luck, there is nothing you can do to make it better or even shorter! just lie there in pain Sad

Cool, thanks for the input man. I usually drink a fair bit of Powerade and water to keep hydrated, but have slacked off abit over the last few days. I'll give the bananas I try too.

It's the first time I've had a cramp as crazy as this thing, and I want to do anything I can to stop it happening again. The pain is ridiculous! And yeah, the worst thing about cramps is just having to ride it out.
14 hours later and I feel like I've been to the gym the last 2 days and worked on that muscle like Arnie.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its due to too much wanking........... or not enuff.......... i forget which one.... ARGH
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh and i used to get it a lot more when I was fit, so it isn't necissarily related.
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I get something similar every now and then (not much)

I found the instant i wake up if i feel the pain i force my leg straight for a few moments and its gone.

More salt is allways good Smile
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 15:37

that i believe is caused by not doing stretching AFTER workout.

as for slut, not doin stretching after workout all the time can cause problems later on. could be that in ur case
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was expecting something like that from you Rob Razz Twisted Evil

Yeah, the only thing I could do was lie there and try to keep it straight. Bloody hard, but after years of surfing and shagging in cars, I'm used to it!

I can't remember ever stretching after exercise either Confused
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

When you get a calf cramp you should get outta bed asap and walk about. Yeah, yeah, it hurts at first but it's the best way to get rid of the cramp and get the muscle to stretch out and begin working again. Also the calf muscle acts like a pump and walking about will help get the blood flowing again.

Why do you get these cramps? Lack of salt. You should get your diet fixed and stop bludging on ya fat arse playing Xbox. Sitting doing bugger all is asking for deep vein thrombosis - the legs have gotta move about to help the blood flow.

Or, it could be some form of "alien limb" syndrome, but this usually affects the arms and people wake up with one of their own hands trying to choke them. It happens when the left and right hemispheres of the brain don't communicate too well and one side goes off and does it's merry thing without prior consultation from you.

And finally....... what Rob said Razz

seeyuzz
river
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the term for your condition slutty boy is MSB Shocked
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deep Vein Thrombosis?
You been flying in your sleep?

Greg
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 16:37

the term for your condition slutty boy is MSB Shocked

Thanks for your insight River.... Very Happy

And wtf is MSB ya Irish hoon??? (note: this better not be one of your lame-ass jokes like Lord of The Burning Ring!)
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it happens again, try stretching out your leg and pulling back your toes. Has worked for me before.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gearb0x wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 16:19

I found the instant i wake up if i feel the pain i force my leg straight for a few moments and its gone.

Yeah, I got good at this, when I woke up and recognised the feeling that it was about to start, I'd straighten my leg and pull my ankle and toes back straight away.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skip wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 15:54

Wait a minute.

Your girlfriend is Robocop??
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Farkurnell wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 16:45

Deep Vein Thrombosis?
You been flying in your sleep?

Well, slut is often up there with the fairies... so to speak. Some even say he is one!

seeyuzz
river
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm minnies assest!

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MSB= MASSIVE SPERM BUILDUP Evil or Very Mad Nod Crying or Very Sad Freak Wink Twisted Evil Razz Up To Something Eye Spin No No No Eye Spin Rolling Smiley = Sleep Yawn Nod hehehe Grin
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 13:58

Skip wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 15:54

Wait a minute.

Your girlfriend is Robocop??

No im robocop she is robobiatch

BTW if the cramp was that much of a tight rolled up ball would it help if you massaged it out like a muscle knot in your back?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 17:10

MSB= MASSIVE SPERM BUILDUP

Good one Paul! Rolling Eyes ARGH Freak hehehe Yawn

And yeah, I massaged it, lay there and kept it straight, and got up and walked to the kitchen to get a drink, all to try and get the pain to fark off. I guess it went a way reasonably quick once I got up and walked, but then I felt faint and had to lie down again!

[Updated on: Wed, 23 February 2005 06:30]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 13:36

When you get a calf cramp you should get outta bed asap and walk about. Yeah, yeah, it hurts at first but it's the best way to get rid of the cramp and get the muscle to stretch out and begin working again. Also the calf muscle acts like a pump and walking about will help get the blood flowing again.

This is my solution.
I get out of bed and put AS MUCH weight on that leg as possible.
Its the only way I've found to get rid of it.
Takes about 5-10secs to dull the pain when it happens.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 14:27

SEXY 16 wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 17:10

MSB= MASSIVE SPERM BUILDUP

Good one Paul! Rolling Eyes ARGH Freak hehehe Yawn

And yeah, I massaged it, lay there and kept it straight, and got up and walked to the kitchen to get a drink, all to try and get the pain to fark off. I guess it went a way reasonably quick once I got up and walked, but then I felt faint and had to lie down again!

Your gf should have got up and got you the drink seeings it was her fault.
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ive had this happen to me a few times recently , haha industrial strength cramp is a good way to put it ... i just lay there and take the fkn pain , feels like such a releif when its gone tho

good to know im not the only one who suffers this shit Laughing
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
had it once or twice.
u should stretch before a long session of sex.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Slutty the only logical explanation is MSO...Massive Spunk Overload..
All the prep uve been doing for Mardi Gras has gone too far and ur body just cant break down the extra Man gravy travelling around in ur system,.just chill or the next lot may go straight to ur heart!! Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg this thread = Laughing

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Wed, 23 February 2005 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 00:53

Slutty the only logical explanation is MSO...Massive Spunk Overload..
All the prep uve been doing for Mardi Gras has gone too far and ur body just cant break down the extra Man gravy travelling around in ur system,.just chill or the next lot may go straight to ur heart!! Very Happy

Yeah well maybe if you did your job I wouldn't have this problem. Now get on your knees you filthy bitch. Razz

PS - my leg is still fkn sore!
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Thu, 24 February 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

u should stretch before a long session of sex.

Pffft.
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Thu, 24 February 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Every so often i'll wake up with massive unexplained bruises on my calves & knees. No idea how I got them since I live alone, sleep alone & alcohol is usually not a factor. Last night I stepped on the floor & somehow managed a long cut on my foot from some broken glass, I don't know where the glass came from but it hurt like hell...

[Updated on: Thu, 24 February 2005 01:24]

gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Thu, 24 February 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 16:36

It happens when the left and right hemispheres of the brain don't communicate too well and one side goes off and does it's merry thing without prior consultation from you.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Reminds me of a line from Moonspells - Soulsick "My right hand rebels and chops off the left"

[Updated on: Thu, 24 February 2005 04:48]

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Thu, 24 February 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I used to wake up with bruises, mainly on my arms and shins and black under the eyes. But, that was years ago and I've cut down on substance and alcohol abuse over the years and it doesn't happen anymore.

However, more importantly, I'm a little confused as to why sluts calf muscle would get cramped due to execessive sperm overload?

I'm not a medico but I'll be damned if I can figure out how such a problem would affect one's calf. Of course, slut may have a strange anatomy? If he woke up with a sore scrote, the size of a backpack, then I could beleive the sperm overload.... but the calf muscle!?! Maybe he's got a massive shlong and while he sleeps it raps around his calf like some demented penile-anaconda and tries to strangle the bejesus out of his lower leg. Hmmm, I'll do a net search for "alien penis" syndrome! Smile

seeyuzz
river
Azza
Regular

December 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Fri, 25 February 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 21:54

Hi,
Maybe he's got a massive shlong and while he sleeps it raps around his calf like some demented penile-anaconda and tries to strangle the bejesus out of his lower leg.

ROFLMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Fri, 25 February 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 01:33

omg this thread = Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Fri, 25 February 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Conquest wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 12:11

Every so often i'll wake up with massive unexplained bruises on my calves & knees. No idea how I got them since I live alone, sleep alone & alcohol is usually not a factor. Last night I stepped on the floor & somehow managed a long cut on my foot from some broken glass, I don't know where the glass came from but it hurt like hell...

It sounds like you sleep walk Cool .
Azza
Regular

December 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Fri, 25 February 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I get teh same thing regularly and the best way is to just stretch and wait for it to go. It's only ever happened in my right leg and pretty regularly (every few weeks) but once I got it in both arms and couldn't fully move either of them for 2 days without lots of pain.
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Sat, 26 February 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cramps are generally caused by a lack of salt in the diet not too much. I get the alot in my legs expecially after having my kids, But I don't eat salt at all and I have REALLLLLLLY thin blood so that is also a factor. If it happens to often go to the Dr and have your Factor 8 platelets tested.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Sun, 27 February 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azza wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 17:28

Hi,
Maybe he's got a massive shlong and while he sleeps it raps around his calf like some demented penile-anaconda and tries to strangle the bejesus out of his lower leg.

ROFLMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

that had me in tears!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Azza
Regular

December 2004
Re: Attacked by my own body - Discuss Sun, 27 February 2005 09:32 Go to previous message
bathurst-91 wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 11:30

Azza wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 17:28

Hi,

that had me in tears!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah rivers a funny one isnt he Razz

Come on river say something else Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:well it's here
Next Topic:Defects
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 01:17:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0090959072113037 seconds