Toymods » The Outhouse » Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 03:00 Go to next message
I've had and witnessed so many spider encounters on cars lately, namely mine and my gf's.

It all started when my gf was going to work one day, and she got the fright of her life when a rather large garden spider crawled across the windscreen, it went to one side and she thought it flew off, so feeling somewhat relieved she parked the car and went to work. After the day had finished, she came out of a carpark only to hear the car next to her with people yelling and pointing their fingers at her passenger side, she didn't know what was happening until when she turned and looked over to the passenger headrest to find the fucker sitting there facing my gf...

Last Saturday night, I was driving her car with 2 other people inside as well, when suddenly everyone started screaming, i saw the bastard crawl across from the top left hand corner of the windscreen to my side, i couln't tell if it was inside or outside but i quickly pulled over (fuckin in CBD traffic as well) and carefully got out, realising it was on the outside. I couldn't see it but then my gf pointed toward her side (i was like WTF, how did it crawl all the way from where it came from so quick?!) so i got the ol' nearest tree branch and tried to remove it, but the fucker was stubborn and clung to the bumper like a slut, i finally got it off and swung it far.

BUT!!! fuckin last night, i was driving to my gf's house in MY CAR, stopped at a set of lights and AGAIN this HUUUUUGE mother fucken spider crawled from EXACLTY the same position, from top left to my side, to my side, but this time slightly slower, my window was open and i quickly whound it up, (it usually gets stuck halfway but i was yanking the fuck out of it but it eventually got up JUST before it crawled on my driver mirror)

and then Twisted Evil i decided to have abit of fun - bald tyres on rear + familiar whinding corners = fun! got the back out a fair bit, (mad practice for tomorrow Cool ) eventually arriving at my gf's i quickly got out and inspected the whole car. There was no sign of it, i looked in the engine bay/interior/wheel arches, but nothing - but i knew for sure it was still there somewher. So i went inside to get some RAID and sprayed the car out, but still nothing, so i went inside and gave up.

When we were just about to go out, my gf's dad told me to get rid of a spider on the front house wall, so we went outside to inspect, it was a GIANT MOFO sitting high up, so we sprayed it with a high pressure garden house, but this bastard clung on and swung on its web Confused rest assured, we finally got it down to the ground and shoed it.

Walking back to my car, i looked at the front bumper only to find who???? FUCKEN this fucker was the size of all sizes, it was sprawled out showing it's intimidation but realised i was coming, it crawled along the front lip and underneath, not relenting, i kicked my bumper (lose as) hoping it would fall off, but only to find it at the base of my windscreen! 'WTF?? could it be 2?' i thought, quickly opening my bonnet, i got her old man to get a torch and we sprayed it with more Raid to provoke it, nothing...

until!! WHAM !! spotted one of its bastard legs and we slammed it with the end of the torch...sucker still didn't die, few more bashes and it was no more spiderman 3

fucken and AGAIN today, i was at the local Krispy Kreme, there was a lady in her company car getting the workers to look thru the back cuz apparently there was a huntsman in the back.

workmate also told me he had one crawl inside his dash the other day Confused

Why do we have these eight legged bastards? i mean, FFS, they don't look all too friendly Confused

anyone else encounter one?

best advice this coupla days, don't park under trees/damp grass.

Although my car was never parked anywhere near trees/grass yesterday Rolling Eyes

oh, i should've warned the ladies reading this if any Razz
  Send a private message to this user    
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would say your evil and all that shit for hunting and killing one of gods beautiful creatures but I aint no hippy Razz

plus i hate them!

not much scares me, including 110kph fishtails on the free way, but omg i am soo scared of spiders its not funny Confused

KEEEEL THEM ALLLL!

P.S. not really I am sure they surve a purpose just stay the fuck away from me you hairy little bastards Evil or Very Mad
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah fuck oath, that's 3 on my hitlist, and i aint stopping there!
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My mum came over and helped me clean out my garage last weekend so that I can finally fit my car in there again. Mum picked up a plastic suit bag and I went to take it from her to chuck it out when she started yelling "drop it, drop it" so I did and this BFO Redback crawled across the floor there was a whole nest of them eggs and all they were all over this thing. Mum told me to get the flyspray so I went and got a brand new can I had bought that morning, (I'm such a big girl when it comes to spiders Embarassed) I gave it to mum and said "Use the whole can!" she only used about a 1/4 which was probably good cause once we had the whole garage cleared out I sprayed all the cobwebs around the walls and roof and stuff, the web was so think in one corner of the roof you couldn't see through it and when I sprayed it this BIG black mother f**ker fell out and started crawling towards me, it was met with a big *thwack* from the dust pan and promptly swept down the drain. Then we discovered a whole heap of Funnelwebs in another corner and I think I used about half the can on those and the rest of the can randomly spraying the whole room. Then that night I closed everything up and set off one of those insect spray "bombs" waited a day opened everything up then put my car in the garage, the next day when John and I were working on repairing my car we saw some Daddy Long Legs crawling along the roof I was like "WTF how can there still be spiders alive in here??!!" so I took the car out again and set off another bomb, so if there are still spiders alive in there I will be majorly p.o.ed!
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea I fully hate spiders, I got aweird kind of arachnaphobia, I need to kill any fccer in the room I see, minus daddy longlegs before I can sleep.
I am soon to get a python for a pet, I dont mind snakes all too much but daaaaaaamn I hate spiders.

Also hate wasps and things too.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish i had another pet that ate spiders, my cat used to chow down on them all the time which was awesome for keeping the fuckers away, ever since my mum ran him over he doesnt eat much wildlife anymore, including spiders Sad
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Indi how long had it been since you moved that stuff... Shocked
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You bastards. Spiders have feelings too. Crying or Very Sad

I hope a big fucker comes up to you one day and splats you with the biggest thong evahhhh.

Bastards...
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 14:55

I hope a big fucker comes up to you one day and splats you with the biggest thong evahhhh.

Bastards...

Tree hugging hippy! Razz
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Bastards...

wanna swap cars tomorrow then ?! Twisted Evil I'm still wondering if there were two on my car last night, the sucker we nailed had white/clear goo coming out of its sack, cop that! Evil or Very Mad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
youre all a buch of sissy's Laughing in saying that though the rona hasn't had any bugs on or in it that I can remember bar flys. Very Happy Very Happy .
Once my sister rang us from the driveway to ask us if we could come and kill the spider on the outside of her car cos she wasn't getting out till it was gone. Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 15:05

Bastards...

wanna swap cars tomorrow then ?!

Would love to! Driving an underpowered N/A car will teach you how to REALLY drift... Razz Razz j/k
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

, the sucker we nailed had white/clear goo coming out of its sack, cop that! Evil or Very Mad

GRAPHIC! Shocked Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 24 February 2005 04:14]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 15:12

Bastards...

wanna swap cars tomorrow then ?!

Would love to! Driving an underpowered N/A car will teach you how to REALLY drift... Razz Razz j/k

Laughing Laughing
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oi Draven - post that pic of that ridiculous monster-spider we saw round at matt's while we were having the bbq. Seriously as big as my hand (with my hand open!)
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha i had a huntsman about two weeks ago walking along the inside of my front windshield.... thankfully the directory was handy and he got smashed before the traffic lights turned green Laughing
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have about 15 or so Australian Tarantulas sitting about 5 feet away. (All in tubs mind you). Nasty little suckers too, they'd sooner bite ya than look at ya.
I love the little buggers. Next to all my Reptiles they're my fave pet.

Funny thing about (supposed) nasty things in cars. I got called out to a bloke who had a Red Belly Black snake crawl under his car a few weeks back. It was a brand new commondoor. The bloke was shitting himself. I had him taking off bumpers and panels left right and centre trying to find the little prick. I couldn't find it so left him there to put his car back together.There wasn't much I could do if I couldn't see it. Rolling Eyes

Last night I got called out to catch a red belly at the Speedway servo near the Meccano lights at Lansdown. Apparently it followed a customer through the front door. It finally settled behind the counter hiding behind all the perspex price numbers they kept stacked there. I caught the bugger, it was only a baby, tiny little thing about a foot long. Cute as a button too. I'll feed him some rat pinkies and let him go in a few days.

I got called out today to Cecil Hills High to catch a Brown Snake. Well, I saw him as he did the bolt into this big overgrown garden, I spent a half hour trying to flush him out but he eluded me the bastard. The whole time a bunch of the school kids were yelling out "Hey it's Steve Irwin!!" Bastards, I aint nowhere near as stoopid as Steve Irwin.

Gotta love Australia
Cheers, Greg.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scared of spiders or not,there is nothin that will shock the shit out of you like a huntsman running across the inside of your windscreen when you are driving.

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
our old sigma was the classic you pull down the visor cos the sun was in your eyes and a bloody big huntsman would land on your lap. Good for entertainment factor from the back seet. Very Happy
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've never seen a girl jump out of a moving car so fast!!!!
This huntsmen was on the centre console so i was going to pull over and kill it but she jumped out when i was still doing like 40 kms.
I laughed so hard i had to pee.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my worst experience was in a crawl down the freeway when a giant huntsman ran across my lap i cant remember pulling over but next thing i was out of the car doing the spider dance like a little girl while peak hour traffic rolled past laughing at me Very Happy Fuken hate spiders!!
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 04:00

so we sprayed it with a high pressure garden house

hahah that would have been funny as to watch!!!

i dont mind killing little spiders but if i see one of those huge hairy mother fukers, im not getting the fly spray im taking out the 12 gadge man Evil or Very Mad !!!!!!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive only had 1 experience with spiders. Coming home after a late night cruise with the windows up, look to my right and there's the BIGGEST fucker of a huntsman spider on the drivers side window. Freaked the shit out of me i swerved 1/2 way into the other lane...not intentional Razz This was around 1am or so, so there was noone on the road
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spiders Rolling Eyes , try snake, I was tuning my subwoofer and amp last week, and saw a small redbelly black snake coming towards me on the concrete (probably coz of the vibrations in the ground)anyway the bastard crawled up my wheels and later it was stuck in the little crevice inside the actual bonnet, i saturated it with mortein and any poison i could find i hope its dead Confused .

[Updated on: Thu, 24 February 2005 11:46]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farkurnell wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 16:28

I have about 15 or so Australian Tarantulas sitting about 5 feet away. (All in tubs mind you). Nasty little suckers too, they'd sooner bite ya than look at ya.
I love the little buggers. Next to all my Reptiles they're my fave pet.

Gotta love Australia
Cheers, Greg.

Hey i didnt know we had steve erwin on toymods hehe, what do you do?, are you a volunteer?, next time i have a snake problem il call you Smile.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 22:44

Spiders Rolling Eyes , try snake, I was tuning my subwoofer and amp last week, and saw a small redbelly black snake coming towards me on the concrete (probably coz of the vibrations in the ground)anyway the bastard crawled up my wheels and later it was stuck in the little crevice inside the actual bonnet, i saturated it with mortein and any poison i could find i hope its dead Confused .

Why the fuck would you do that to a snake? All you'd do would be blind it or cause it immense pain by spraying it with Mortein... If you're going to kill something do it quickly and humanely. It wasn't even looking like it was going to attack you by the sound of it. You could have called someone who's not a little sissy to take it away for you. No No No
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[/quote]
Why the fuck would you do that to a snake? All you'd do would be blind it or cause it immense pain by spraying it with Mortein... If you're going to kill something do it quickly and humanely. It wasn't even looking like it was going to attack you by the sound of it. You could have called someone who's not a little sissy to take it away for you. No No No [/quote]

Sorry but i dont like driving around with a snake in my car, when i lifted the bonnet it was a couple of cms to my hand, im no snake lover, if it was a dog i would pat it Surprised .
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My nextdoor neighbour has sooo many trees, u can barely see his house, from the front u just see trees, from the left the same, its just so overgrown lol

ANYWAYS, my 86 is parked on the left hand side of my driveway, right next to this guys place, yet i have NEVER had a spider on/in my car, EVER.

This amazes me, because my mum parks her camry on the house side, further away from the trees. Yet there is always a spider living in one of the mirrors.

The neighbours trees hang over my shed, so im always getting spiders in there, but still not many.

I have no real fear of spiders, infact when daddy long leg spiders(is that what their called?) come into my toilet, i let them stay, i think ive had about 6 in there at one time? They kill other spiders so its ok.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 22:14

christ your a pussy, at least hit the thing on the head and kill it fast. yeh lets just spray with some hopeless crap, put it in pain for a few days... i hope its waiting in your footwell for u..
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 23:37

Quote:

Why the fuck would you do that to a snake? All you'd do would be blind it or cause it immense pain by spraying it with Mortein... If you're going to kill something do it quickly and humanely. It wasn't even looking like it was going to attack you by the sound of it. You could have called someone who's not a little sissy to take it away for you. No No No

Sorry but i dont like driving around with a snake in my car, when i lifted the bonnet it was a couple of cms to my hand, im no snake lover, if it was a dog i would pat it Surprised .

You seem to have missed my point. I'm no snake lover either but I try to avoid causing people and animals unnecissary pain. If you needed it gone get someone to help you pick it up with a stick and put it in a bag or something. Or smack it on the head if you have to kill it, or decapitate it with a spade. They are quick ways to die. If you'd left it there with the bonnet open it probably would have moved away by itself. You could encourage it to move with the hose.

Anyway, what's done is done... Just do it differently next time.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i doubt flyspray would do fuck all to a snake... seriously.

i mean if u sprayed half a bottle of mortein on your skin its not going to do anything, mabye you might feel a tiny bit ill, but its designed to fuck with insects and spiders, not mammals are reptiles.

more likley to piss it off than anything by spraying it, suprised u didnt get bitten
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
set ur car alight......... it should get the lil fucker out
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would imagine the snake would have inhaled it and got it in its eyes... Unlike us it doesn't have hands to wipe its face with and can't operate a tap to wash its mouth out. I think it would be in pain but not life threatening. Maybe eyesight threating though because it can't wash the stuff out.

Basically it wouldn't be pleasant for the snake and wouldn't solve the problem of it being in the car. Lose lose situation if you ask me.

I'll bet karma gets you back somehow... like when your checking the levels in your battery what's to bet the acid splashes you in the eyes. Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Thu, 24 February 2005 14:39]

lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 01:08

I would imagine the snake would have inhaled it and got it in its eyes... Unlike us it doesn't have hands to wipe its face with and can't operate a tap to wash its mouth out. I think it would be in pain but not life threatening. Maybe eyesight threating though because it can't wash the stuff out.

Basically it wouldn't be pleasant for the snake and wouldn't solve the problem of it being in the car. Lose lose situation if you ask me.

I'll bet karma gets you back somehow... like when your checking the levels in your battery what's to bet the acid splashes you in the eyes. Twisted Evil

hahah very poetic simdog, i think we are both in agreeance that spraying a snake with flyspray is right at the top of the stupid things to do list.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the snake shouldn't of been there in the first place......... just like how if u get biten by a shark, u would be at fault as u were in its territory.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time2play wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 01:26

the snake shouldn't of been there in the first place......... just like how if u get biten by a shark, u would be at fault as u were in its territory.

and i guess snakes know they arnt supposed to venture out of wildlife sanctuaries. moron

time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was being a smart ass......... no need 2 harass
fuck snakes altogether
and spiders
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 19:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You probably did kill it with the Mortein unfortunately, especially it being a young animal.It really irks me how people are so quick to kill them and just think of them as pests.
Next time just ring WIRES or Sydney Wildlife and they'll send someone like me around to rescue and relocate it.
It's actually against the law to kill any Reptile here in NSW (other states too I think) They are protected. Nevertheless you still get people bashing Christ out of snakes (harmless or harmfull) all the time. The top reason for getting bitten by venomous snakes in this country is by people trying to kill one.
They aren't the slimey horrible creatures they're made out to be. They're more scared of you than you are of it.

Cheers, Greg
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Thu, 24 February 2005 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
says the man with a mouse as his avatar Evil or Very Mad
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Fri, 25 February 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 01:29

i doubt flyspray would do fuck all to a snake... seriously.

i mean if u sprayed half a bottle of mortein on your skin its not going to do anything, mabye you might feel a tiny bit ill, but its designed to fuck with insects and spiders, not mammals are reptiles.

more likley to piss it off than anything by spraying it, suprised u didnt get bitten

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Just imagine !!!!!!!!!!!
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Fri, 25 February 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EUGH i haaattee spiders, even reading about them makes me on edge. AAAHHHHH DEAATHH!!!! grandpa thats just magggie. anyway, they give me the willy's.
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Fri, 25 February 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha nice thread Des. Very Happy ive had many a spider in my cars before, especially huntsmans, i remember in a Commodore i used to have there was this huge huntsman on the windscreen, it was dead-set the size of a wallet, that big fucker got washed away lol. ive had a few in my Sprinter aswell seeing as i used to park it under a tree out the front, killed quite a few huntsmans in that too. the Sprinter is up the side of the house cos im doing the conversion and a few months back i saw one crawling round at night near the bumper, it went into the engine bay, my dad and me tried to coaxe the little fucker out, so i quickly popped the bonnet, and sprayed the engine bay with Mortein, i looked under the car on the concrete floor, and there was the little bastard, still alive too, so i through it in the garden when it carked.

i dont understand why spiders, especially huntsmans, go into cars, seeing as they like wet, cool places to hang out im sure, inside a car is hot and usually not wet, except maybe for a wheel arch after rain. the little bastards never learn. Laughing

i remember when i was young i was at a mates house, and we were in the backyard, and a HUUGGE red belly comes through the garden near the pool, they have these huge trees at the back fence, my mates dad comes out with a spade and just chops the fucker in half lol, both ends of the snake kept moving for a few minutes, all the little nerve endings no doubt, but yeh definitely a crazy thing to see when you're like 6 years old haha. Surprised

[Updated on: Fri, 25 February 2005 09:44]

unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Fri, 25 February 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They crawl into cars coz the engine is warm on cold days.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Fri, 25 February 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont mind the fluffy spiders
they are cute amd you can see theyre eyes winking at you hehe
so dont kill em, shoo them away on a piece of paper or something

plus they are good outside for killing other annoying insects

i woke up 1 morning with a huntsman on my face LOL
but im not scared of them as they dont bite often and if they do its not poisonous anywhoo

what i will kill without hesitation is those little shiny black cunts redbacks... mannng that shit hurts when it bites you

Azza
Regular

December 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Fri, 25 February 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This one time I was standing in the shower and a bloody great fuck off spider crawled halfway up my leg before I realized, I exited the shower in record time and managed to put off having a shower for two days. After I was out I turned the cold water right off and the hot water up, done nothing at all to the little fucker so I left it and found it on the window a few days later where I coaxed it out of one of many holes in the fly screen.
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Fri, 25 February 2005 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bought a fishnet recaro seat off my friend a while ago. i was waiting until i got a rail to fit it in my car so i just put it in my room.

but one night i decided to have a good look at it.

so i was in my room, i grab the seat turn it upside down to inspect it (just for the sake of it). under the seat it was quite dark and then i see this red thing moving around. that was when i went "fuck! fuck! fuck!" Razz it was a red back spider.

im shit scared of spiders Razz

so i grab the seat and run outside, chuck it on the ground and absolutely nuke it with insect spray. later on i came out to have a look and there were 5 of the suckers dead around the seat.

so my next worry was my room, this seat was in there for probly a month or so with these suckers living in it. i checked every single square centimetre of my room for any spiders but it looked like they stayed in the seat.

this seat is in my car now. so hopefully i got them all Razz

[Updated on: Fri, 25 February 2005 14:43]

driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Fri, 25 February 2005 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another incident happpened to my brother when my room used to be his.

one night he was in bed trying to sleep. he then started hearing this scratching noise.

he had no idea what it was so he decided to inspect it.

he went around the room trying to find the source of this scratching noise. eventually he noticed it was coming from behind one of his posters.

still with no idea what this scratching noise was he pulled the poster down.

as soon as he did. HUNDREDS of little spiders went in all directions. they just shot out. and a few seconds later, they were all over the walls, hanging from the roof, crawling on the floor.

thats when Mr broom and Mr flyspray came into play.

he thinks he got them all...i bloody hope so Razz
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Fri, 25 February 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
similar to having baby spiders hatch and go absolutley bloody everywhere (seen it once or twice in a room not pleasant), one time i got up out of bed, went and had a shower and about 20 mins later get out and go back to my room, when i get back its COVERED with ants. there was litereally atleast 2000-4000 ants in my room, covering the entire floor. ie one footstep would have crushed atleast 50, times that by the entire room = lots of fkn ants.

also at my old house we had these nasty fucking ants we called jumping ants. these little bastards would literally jump at you to try and bite you, they could hop about 10cm or so with one jump, and had big red nippers. one time 6 inch ants crawled into my sock and all bit me, ONE bite from one of these jumping ants hurt a hell of a lot more than gettting bitten all over my foot by 6 inch ants.

this thread needs pictures

one of the ants that bit me

http://www.mja.com.au/public/issues/175_12_171201/brown/brown1.jpg

red belly

http://faunanet.gov.au/wos/images/factfiles/full/f293a.jpg

this spider must die!
http://www.avru.unimelb.edu.au/avruweb/Rbs.jpg
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Fri, 25 February 2005 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how big is that ant in the pic?
deltathing
Regular

June 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Fri, 25 February 2005 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.users.on.net/~desb/spider1.jpg

my car became home to many spiders when it was sitting in my backyard, some have refused to leave, despite encouragement.
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Fri, 25 February 2005 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 21:45

but im not scared of them as they dont bite often and if they do its not poisonous anywhoo

1st of all fuck that.

what i will kill without hesitation is those little shiny black cunts redbacks... mannng that shit hurts when it bites you

Arent redbacks poisonous dude?
Trent-KE30
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Fri, 25 February 2005 20:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I remember when i was like 5 years old i was pulling bark off a gumtree and hten whamo! a huge mother of a huntsman come out i ran inside screaming like a little girl and taking all my clothes of lol
Laughing Laughing
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sat, 26 February 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's a pic of one of my pet spiders.

http://australiantropicalreptiles.com/modules/xgallery/cache/albums/album14/aai.sized.jpg

Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sat, 26 February 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

My son has come in with scorpians and redbacks that he had been playing with for ages outside...... Shocked
he never got bitten....
I think the redbacks are a bit docile.....
Bradelz
Regular

June 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sat, 26 February 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,
Farkurnell: Fuck having them in your house. My mate who lives up the back from me has a pet turantula, and he said during the night you can hear its teeth munching on the crickets, eeechh i couldnt sleep with the thought of a big hairy fucker in my room he and you must be crazy hehe.
Cya
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sat, 26 February 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 04:10

1st of all fuck that.

Arent redbacks poisonous dude?

yeah they are, fucking deadly actually.

my arm swelled up like a bitch and turned purple
then i passed out about 9 times over (thanks to my dad throwing buckets of pool water over me i woke up again and again lol)
then off to the hospital for a anti venom
then about 30 hours of solid throwing up afterwards

but im not dead at least...
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sat, 26 February 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trent-KE30 wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 07:39

I remember when i was like 5 years old i was pulling bark off a gumtree and hten whamo! a huge mother of a huntsman come out i ran inside screaming like a little girl and taking all my clothes of lol
Laughing Laughing

LOL. This reminds me of my sister when she was about 15yo. she was mowing the front lawn and felt something moving in the back of her shirt, yep on the front lawn she did a full strip, just to have a little spider run out of her cloths.she was to shit scared to feel embarrassed. the brother & I pissed ourselves laughing.
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sat, 26 February 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bradelz wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 18:01

he and you must be crazy

I spent a lot of time in a Psychiatric institution and now have a certificate pronouncing me totally sane.......have you got one? Razz
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sat, 26 February 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Hi-Ace wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 18:18

Trent-KE30 wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 07:39

Laughing Laughing

LOL. This reminds me of my sister when she was about 15yo. she was mowing the front lawn and felt something moving in the back of her shirt, yep on the front lawn she did a full strip, just to have a little spider run out of her cloths.she was to shit scared to feel embarrassed. the brother & I pissed ourselves laughing.

you made your sister mow the lawn? No No No

Razz
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toymods Sticker
Next Topic:WHY AM I HOME?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 23:29:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087230205535889 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.