Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » WTB: AE86 with 4AC [NOT A TIME-WASTER!]

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Doylie
Regular

May 2004
WTB: AE86 with 4AC [NOT A TIME-WASTER!] Thu, 24 February 2005 08:39 Go to next message
Hey guys, i know there are alot of posts like this one on the site, but i promise you that i'm not some 16 year old who won't follow through with their requests.

I'm after an Aussie spec AE86. The only requirements i have are that its a 4AC (cause i intend to tinker with it and cannot afford spare 4AGE's) and that the body has no rust on it. It doesn't bother me if its faded or whatever, and i'm not gonna say no to one with some suspension mods. If you know of anyone who's selling one please let me know by PM. I'm looking for ones around or under the $3000 mark, as this seems to be the going price for 4AC sprinters..

Thanks for your time guys,

Mark.
  Send a private message to this user    
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: WTB: AE86 with 4AC [NOT A TIME-WASTER!] Thu, 24 February 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NO RUST?

Rolling Eyes
Doylie
Regular

May 2004
Re: WTB: AE86 with 4AC [NOT A TIME-WASTER!] Thu, 24 February 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Am i dreaming?

Maybe i should change that to minimal rust...
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WTB: AE86 with 4AC [NOT A TIME-WASTER!] Thu, 24 February 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doylie wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 17:38

Am i dreaming?

Maybe i should change that to minimal rust...

good idea.

the cars are old, the only ones without rust have had it taken out.

that = effort and dollars
Doylie
Regular

May 2004
Re: WTB: AE86 with 4AC [NOT A TIME-WASTER!] Thu, 24 February 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well a friend of mine offered to sell me his 4AC sprinter tonight for about 5k. It has a full exhaust, rebuild gbox, lowered springs (and new shocks i think), drivers bucket seat, resprayed about half a year ago and no rust. What do you reckon? Worth it?
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: WTB: AE86 with 4AC [NOT A TIME-WASTER!] Thu, 24 February 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope, should get a 4ag sprinter with minimal rust for 5g, theres one going for $6800 i think with alot more, looks great. Thats what i would be buying if i was on the market for one. Its on the forum if u want to look at it.

Doylie
Regular

May 2004
Re: WTB: AE86 with 4AC [NOT A TIME-WASTER!] Thu, 24 February 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well considering i am after (for the moment) a sprinter with a 4AC do you think it'd be a good deal for $5k if its had that stuff done to it? What sorta price would be reasonable do you think?
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: WTB: AE86 with 4AC [NOT A TIME-WASTER!] Fri, 25 February 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you are better off buying something sub 2k and fixing the rust yourself.
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: WTB: AE86 with 4AC [NOT A TIME-WASTER!] Fri, 25 February 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am after exactly what you are after, only I'm in WA. There seems to be an apparent lack of stock-ish sprinters on the west coast...
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: WTB: AE86 with 4AC [NOT A TIME-WASTER!] Fri, 25 February 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most of them have been snapped up and had a 4age or other motor thrown in!

gl on your search..
ninja_86
Regular

January 2005
Re: WTB: AE86 with 4AC [NOT A TIME-WASTER!] Fri, 25 February 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know a mate that has one he is looking to sell...needs a bit of work on the motor and is located in adelaide though....
Ge_x
Regular

December 2004
Re: WTB: AE86 with 4AC [NOT A TIME-WASTER!] Sat, 26 February 2005 07:48 Go to previous message
pm me, i might have one Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sat, 26 February 2005 07:49]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: 2001/2002 Camry V6 Toureg Auto
Next Topic:WTB: 20v or GZE ae92.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:17:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043220520019531 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.