Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Where 2 buy? Fri, 25 February 2005 10:25 Go to next message
Hey Guys

i had my car up on the hoist the other day at work and noticed that the power steering rack rubbers were ripped to shreads and the rack is leaking,

so i went a got a quote from toyota ( silly me )

and it came 2 about $2670.00 Shocked ok my car isnt even worth that much,

whats my best bet here because the rack is screwed and i deffinantly need a new 1!

one other thing my drivers door regulator is screwed aswell, quoted at about 150 bucks from toyota? what should i do in this instance

all help is greatly appreciated thanks all

CHEERS

NOLAN
  Send a private message to this user    
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Where 2 buy? Fri, 25 February 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet FA?
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Where 2 buy? Fri, 25 February 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 21:33

Sweet FA?

say what ?
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Where 2 buy? Fri, 25 February 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 21:33

Sweet FA?

it means Sweet Fuck All Nolan, i think hes just pulling ya chain a bit lol.

well i reckon with the window regulator get it new, if its only $150 well thats not too bad i would think, especially seeing as you never know with a 2nd-hand one from the wreckers, it might not work properly once you get it in, all it needs is just a bit of a bend in it and it could fuck up, i friggn hate window regulators, such a pain in the arse to fix, especially power window versions when the rubber channels for the window are fucked aswell. the window never sits straight the way it should.

regarding the steering rack, ring a place at Smithfield called Mr Spares he might be able to help you, just ring directory assistance, i cant remember their number. i know a steering place at Lansvale that are good, i had my old Commodore done there, same with my uncle top notch service. ill try and find the number for you and ill put it up here. just try different wreckers that have good reputations, you're bound to get something in good nic for a reasonable price. Smile

oh yeh i live down the road from you too, ill give you a beep one day when my Sprinter is finished if i go past, damn small world haha. Smile
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Where 2 buy? Fri, 25 February 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude heres the place. Better Steering, 9728 4325. Unit 9, 76 Hume Highway, Lansvale. i think the guys name is George Hill. good luck dude. Smile
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Where 2 buy? Fri, 25 February 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 22:33

hey dude heres the place. Better Steering, 9728 4325. Unit 9, 76 Hume Highway, Lansvale. i think the guys name is George Hill. good luck dude. Smile

hey dude

thanks alot this is very very helpful Very Happy

where abouts do u live? how do u no u live just down the road from me? do i no u ? Very Happy Very Happy

sorry for the 20 questions Razz let me no

CHEERS

NOLAN
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Where 2 buy? Sun, 27 February 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

as any1 else delt with these guys..

and is it possible to buy a reco power steering rack?

CHEERS

NOLAN
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Where 2 buy? Sun, 27 February 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 00:14

hey dude

thanks alot this is very very helpful Very Happy

where abouts do u live? how do u no u live just down the road from me? do i no u ? Very Happy Very Happy

sorry for the 20 questions Razz let me no

CHEERS

NOLAN

cos ive been stalking you Nolan!! Very Happy

nah just joking lol, a few of my mates live up at the top of the horseshoe there, and sometimes we drive around the horseshoe instead of going up and turning at the roundabout, and ive noticed you and your mates and that out the front of your house, ive seen the red Seca there plus the ae82 in youre avatar, plus i recognised the driveway and the grass in your avatar aswell, and you also mentioned that you live in ingleburn too lol. i live up near the servo.

and also with the steering rack the guys at Better Steering might be able to source you one or they might even stock them, and you just swap your one for one of their reco'd ones. Smile
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Where 2 buy? Sun, 27 February 2005 11:47 Go to previous message
dude that is very very helpful Very Happy

yeah the red seca lives across the road from me, and i have a white seca now, i no longer have the AE82 :(Sad

pm...we prolly no the same people..what car u driving at the moment?

CHEERS

NOLAN

[Updated on: Mon, 28 February 2005 04:48]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Sex In Two Door Cars
Next Topic:well it's here
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:39:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060079097747803 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar