Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » EOI: 1987 AE82 Toyota Corolla Hatch (White) QLD

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DTrain
Regular

September 2003
EOI: 1987 AE82 Toyota Corolla Hatch (White) QLD Sat, 26 February 2005 15:16 Go to next message
* 4A-GE 16 Valve Bigport (drives like brand new)
* 211000kms (serviced every 5000kms with penrite hpr30)
* K&N Pod filter (will throw in original airbox)
* NKG Platinum Irridum spark plugs
* Eagle one leads
* Replaced dizzy cap and rotor button
* Newish battery (4 months old)
* 4-2-1 Walker Extractors, 2 1/4inch with a resonator and straight through lukey muffler
* twincam.org blue seat covers
* Koni shocks
* 20mm Kings Low springs (have originals)
* 16x7 inch Rims (have original wheels with half tread)
* 205/45 Low profile tyres (very good tread)
* Guards rolled
* Pioneer DEH-1450 Head unit
* Response 4x100wrms Amp
* Philips 200watt 6x9's in custom parcel tray (have original parcel tray if wanted)
* Jaycar distribution block with digital display
* Front speakers in custom pods (speakers yet to be chosen)
* Sound deadened (front doors and boot)
* Colour coded side mirrors & wing
* Chrome striping
* Chrome washer nozzles (with blue leds connected to switch on dash)
* Derusted
* Alarm with backup battery siren
* Immobiliser
* 4 Door central locking
* Keyless entry (optional - I dont have it connected for added safety but it can be done in 2secs)
* Rear brake pads done 5000kms ago
* Oil/Coolant change doing this week
* Engine bay degreased doing this week
* Wash/Clay bar/Wax/Polish doing this week (will throw in excess meguires products)

I bought the car at 160000kms off a female owner who had it for 2 years, and before her it was owned by a car detailer - which shows by the brilliant condition of the car for its age. I have put the last 50000kms on the car over the last 4 years - I dare you to find another 18 year old twinky looking this original and in this good of a condition (the condition reflects how well its been kept - non smokers).

Reason for selling is that I am moving overseas to dance in Michael Flatley's new Irish dance show - I have a week to finalise everything and move to England. As I dont know how long im going for I would rather have the cash in the bank than a stagnant car doing nothing. So basically, the car is going to be transferred into my dads name so that if I dont sell it before the 6th March, he will try to sell it while im away.

Now with the car of this age of course there are a few things that need doing. Aircon need to be checked out (ive been informed that it may be as simple as a relay but I dont know exactly) it does have gas though. On painting the passenger side mirror, I broke the glass - so that will need to be replaced ($25 at the wreckers). The side strips could do with a lick of paint. The rear passenger plastic that goes over the strut tower got run over while making the parcel shelf (easily pick one up for $5 if not less). Rims have a few gutter rashes from the previous owner but only noticable close up. Other than that there a few miniscule paint scratches but I will touch them up this week.

I dont even want to know the amount of money I have spent on this car, it was stocker than a rock when I bought it for $5k and would have easily put another $5k into it. Focal Utopia 165w splits, Boston 12inch sub, 1Farad digital capacitor and response 2x150wrms are not for sale but will be replaced with what you see listed above - make me an offer i cant refuse and you might get lucky. The car currently has personalised slimline white number plates (FOZ83) given to me on my 21st birthday that will not be sold with the car.

It is EOI at the moment, but I have a figure in my mind that I would let the car go for. Pm me if your genuinely interested - stupid offers will be ignored. I dont have time for joyriders and tyre kickers. I will post current pictures this week when the car is to my liking (chrome striping on, paint touched up and detailed).

Here are some old pictures

http://members.optusnet.com.au/folan17/car1.jpg
http://members.optusnet.com.au/folan17/car2.jpg

Thanks
Dave
  Send a private message to this user    
DTrain
Regular

September 2003
Re: EOI: 1987 AE82 Toyota Corolla Hatch (White) QLD Sun, 27 February 2005 06:18 Go to previous message
forgot to mention it comes with 6months rego and will have safety certificate

dave
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:***WANTED KE30-35 SEDAN 2 OR 4 DOOR***
Next Topic:WTB: MA61 Supra SE Queensland
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 07:56:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055961608886719 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.