Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 10:01 Go to next message
OMG its a friday night and im home

what the hell is wrong with me? Razz

has any1 had one of those weeks where everythign goes wrong ur life turns to shit and then the weekend comes and nothing at all happens?

thats my week this week Sad

and i thought all toymodders should no Sad

CHEERS

NOLAN
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put it this way
at least youre not at work Crying or Very Sad
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know how u feel Nolan, i am to stuck in the same position, and the ugly thing is no 1 has called me all day!
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

put it this way
at least youre not at work

Yes indeed.

I have to work from midnight till 8am. Then sleep all day Saturday. Work midnight till 8am Sunday morning. Sleep all day Sunday. Work midnight till 8am Monday. Sleep all day Monday.

Feel better now?

Yian

[Updated on: Fri, 25 February 2005 10:07]

time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
oh and mite i add i feel as unluvd as an overweight brothel worker Sad
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Well I've just finished helping Dad put up insulation batts in the extension we're building out the back... Lots of fun. Confused Crying or Very Sad

At least I'm going out now. Twisted Evil
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahah i thought id get bagged out for this thread

well yeah i am glad i aint at work, that would completely suck, ive finished work for the week Very Happy

i wanna go go karting but all my mates are with there mrs Sad

ahh i feel so lame and unloved Sad

NOLAN
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 21:06

Quote:

put it this way

Yes indeed.

I have to work from midnight till 8am. Then sleep all day Saturday. Work midnight till 8am Sunday morning. Sleep all day Sunday. Work midnight till 8am Monday. Sleep all day Monday.

Feel better now?

Yian

cop this

2pm - 12am friday saturday sunday monday

EVERY WEEK!
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hit your local pub and find a friend whose not a woman.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 21:29

Quote:

put it this way

Yes indeed.

Feel better now?

Yian

cop this

EVERY WEEK!

Shocked Shocked

u need a big hug Razz

where do u work and why do u have to work those hours every week cant u swap shifts with some1?

anyway i found something to do me and my mate are going to play pool, then goin go karting Very Happy im haooy

but i feel sorry for poor ae86drift

CHEERS

NOLAN
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

You're staying home 'cos you're "on probation", and you won't be allowed out to play until we're convinced that you're gonna be a good lad. Smile

Sit down, grab a nice book or watch a DVD or play some music or a computer game or even invite Mrs Palmer over for a few minutes of fury! Laughing

seeyuzz
river
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing You're a sick man river...funny as hell tho

i went for a drive down to the rocks after work coz i've got a quiet night tonight, and there was some awesome shit down there. A van with the whole rear filled with subs and the likes Shocked

Now at home, resting Surprised
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 21:29

Quote:

put it this way

Yes indeed.

Feel better now?

Yian

cop this

EVERY WEEK!

Damn I thought I had it bad.. What do you do mate? I'm overnight in charge at Coles.

Look at the bright side, at least you can go out after work if you're up for it. By the time I finish work, the birds are singing.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
after 10hours of helpdesk supervising all i wanna do it drink asahi and play counterstrike

i work for ozemail/iinet as a call centre supervisor

im on this shift coz they needed someone to work it and it pays OK

the drive home is nice but Smile
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh you get to siddown Razz

I get a bunch of lazy arseholes to boss around. The moment I turn my back on them they'll either be eating something from the shelf or going out for their 300584732th cigarette break.

Still though. Bloody long shift.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah
sitdown and toymods
but i would like a social life now and again
not to mention driftland..
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha think about it. Sitting there you're getting paid to do stuff to your car and to go driftland..
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eh? english?
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YOu're getting paid while sitting at work....
that equates to doing stuff to your car.. and ultimately going drifting

Sorry I am trying to change and read shit on toymods at the same time
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 23:03

Damn I thought I had it bad.. What do you do mate? I'm overnight in charge at Coles.

How much does that pay? Coz im thinking of getting a night filler job for coles or woollies coz my current workplace is cutting hours to the shithouse... Twisted Evil
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys

just got home Very Happy went out for a drive with my mate in his mr2....saw RO.11.AA, dont no who owns it but i no he is on these forums somewhere

i waved poor dude didnt have any idea who i was lol... Rolling Eyes

and river, just because ur old enuf to be my granfather doesnt mean u are Twisted Evil

i can go out when im on probation if i so wish. Mad

bahahaha

CHEERS

NOLAN
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 00:10

Hey Guys

just got home Very Happy went out for a drive with my mate in his mr2....saw RO.11.AA, dont no who owns it but i no he is on these forums somewhere

CHEERS

NOLAN

that'd be Mike, aka finney on the forum Very Happy

Surprised he's not drinking yet...just kidding mike Razz

[Updated on: Fri, 25 February 2005 13:19]

Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 00:18

Nolan wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 00:10

Hey Guys

CHEERS

NOLAN

that'd be Mike, aka finney on the forum Very Happy

Surprised he's not drinking yet...just kidding mike Razz

ahahah he prolly is by now,

saw him at KK at liverpool, lol i waved at him and every1 is like whose that, and i go i dunno but hes a toymodder and they all shake there heads Razz No No No

il have to say gday to him next time i see him...

CHEERS

NOLAN
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Fri, 25 February 2005 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 23:31

Yian wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 23:03

How much does that pay? Coz im thinking of getting a night filler job for coles or woollies coz my current workplace is cutting hours to the shithouse... Twisted Evil

If you're willing to work the totally crap hours (like I am; just finished work) and especially on the weekends, you get paid pretty darned well. 20 year olds and over get 24ish p/h or so, I think, on normal weeknights, and a Saturday night into Sunday morning shift, you get paid 30+ p/h.

Tax is unbelievably hight too though, coz of all the penalty rates. Good thing is you get it back in a huge lump sum for your tax return.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Sat, 26 February 2005 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be willing to do maybe 2 nights a week coz i've got uni, and need money for the car and gf Surprised All car plans are on hold so tha really sucks Crying or Very Sad
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Sat, 26 February 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh so you were the dropkick who waved at me near the entrance? Razz hahahhaa i'm just so used to shenanigans happenning out in that carpark that i don't bother paying attention to anyone that i don't know

geez i've only met you twice dimmy and you already get that impression of me? gawd
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Sat, 26 February 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing but that's what everyone does, even me (except yesterday)
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Sat, 26 February 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually i was going to go to the pub after work but decided to go driving instead hahaha. i've had my kk's fix for the next couple of months now Laughing
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Sat, 26 February 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 11:18

i'll be willing to do maybe 2 nights a week coz i've got uni, and need money for the car and gf Surprised All car plans are on hold so tha really sucks Crying or Very Sad

I got uni too. I figured its all about prioritising. Uni I got no choice so I gotta go, car I need to have and need to spend money on, missus just drains, hence the rest of the time I work or I sleep.

Occasionally take a shower etc Razz
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Sat, 26 February 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 12:05

oh so you were the dropkick who waved at me near the entrance? Razz hahahhaa i'm just so used to shenanigans happenning out in that carpark that i don't bother paying attention to anyone that i don't know

geez i've only met you twice dimmy and you already get that impression of me? gawd

HEY SCREW U Mad
lol

i am not a dropkick i ws just waving because i recognised the car,

nolan
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: WHY AM I HOME? Sat, 26 February 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 21:01

OMG its a friday night and im home

what the hell is wrong with me? Razz

has any1 had one of those weeks where everythign goes wrong ur life turns to shit and then the weekend comes and nothing at all happens?

thats my week this week Sad

and i thought all toymodders should no Sad

CHEERS

NOLAN

Sad You have just discribed my every week. Sad
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Sat, 26 February 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 17:27

HEY SCREW U Mad
lol

nolan

notice the smilie adding a sense of sarcasm to the whole statement hahahha lighten up dude Razz
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Sun, 27 February 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 00:49

Nolan wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 17:27

HEY SCREW U Mad
lol

nolan

notice the smilie adding a sense of sarcasm to the whole statement hahahha lighten up dude Razz

Very Happy OHHH sarcasm Razz

ahahaha now i get ya,

im slow and tired so leave me alone Sad

NOLAN
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Sun, 27 February 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yian do u work at coles at the plaza?????

get me a job working night fill Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 27 February 2005 02:43]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Sun, 27 February 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha I don't live in Werribee. I said my missus lives there. You might have got confused. I work at Bulleen Coles. ZZT231 (Tim), the other dude with the MA61 though does work at the plaza as nightfill. You could try asking him.

I'm pretty sure you've gotta apply through the internet now though. Its all done via a central employment agency, so it would definitely make it more of a cunt to get a job.

Yian
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Mon, 28 February 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shitty week, nothing on a friday go for a nice drive works for me, relaxing fun and gets u out of the house.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Mon, 28 February 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant go for a drive b myself its so fuckin boring if i got some1 to talk to its all ok tho

NOLAN
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WHY AM I HOME? Mon, 28 February 2005 05:09 Go to previous message
i love to drive on my own, do what I want and less collateral should something go wrong, also car is faster with less ppl
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen
Next Topic:What's your license?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 13:27:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085630416870117 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.