Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX ---> NOW $7900 !!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
=OH MY SX=
Occasional Poster

December 2004
FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX ---> NOW $7900 !! Tue, 01 February 2005 03:01 Go to next message
Hey people,
Unfortunately its time for me to sell my pride and joy as its time for me to move on!! This is a really regretful sale but unfortunately i'm going broke. Up for sale is a 1990 ae93 Toyota Corolla Seca SX with the following features:

white in colour
12 months rego!
4age engine just been rebuilt 600km ago!!
Forged Pistons and new Chrome Rings
New 4agze (supercharged engine) Conrod Bearings
New Head Gasket/ Manifold gasket/Rocker Cover gasket
Polished/Cleaned and Balanced Head
4agze injectors
4agze Camshafts
New spark plug leads + spark plugs
600kg diaken clutch pressure plate with Exedy clutch Plate and new main seal.
All new Engine mounts
Splitfire boost gauge in chrome cup
Splitfire 5" monster tacho with shiftlite
sports steering wheel
sports pedal
sports gear knob
custom cup holders
custom dials
17" Ozzy Racing wheels as new with Silverstone 90% tread tyres
Pioneer and Kenwood Stereo system cd player/amps/speckers etc.

The engine has been custom turbocharged:
Custom Manifold
TD05 turbo
Microtech computer
HKS Turbo Timer
2 1/2" mendrel bend dump pipe off turbo
4agze intercooler modified to front mount
Pod air filter
Oil Catch Can and Oil filter
GFB Bleed valve

This car is perfect condition and has been very well taken care of serviced and maintained regularly. Alot of time, thousands of dollars and heaps of effort has gone into it. The body is unbelievely immaculate and its a real quick and surprising car to drive!

This car is perfect condition and has been very well taken care of serviced and maintained regularly. Alot of time, thousands of dollars and heaps of effort has gone into it. I also have reciepts 4 most things!!

Now ONLY $8500 ono for quick sale!! and more than happy to answer any questions so please feel free to call me on 0431679441!!

cheers
Tony

Attachment: seca turbo.jpg
(Size: 49.05KB, Downloaded 553 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 05 March 2005 00:01]

Send a private message to this user    
adslr76g
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX !!!! Tue, 01 February 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a couple of questions.

what kms show on the clock?
Is it engineered?
dyno? kilowats?
And at what price range are you looking at? otherwise people would start to bid with their corn chips first. Laughing

[Updated on: Tue, 01 February 2005 03:23]

=OH MY SX=
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX !!!! Tue, 01 February 2005 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it has 203,000kms on the clock but that pretty much means nuffing as I ve only done like 400-500kms on the engine after rebuild.
The car is yet to be tuned as I was only running the motor in therefore it will be tuned and dynoed this week so I will have the power figures then.

And I am looking at offers around the $9000-$10000 mark!!

cheers
Tony
Very Happy
Rukus
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX !!!! Tue, 01 February 2005 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man,
Just checking something...its an age converted into a ze spec, converted into a agte, with the turbo?
Also who did the conversion for you?
Cheers
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX !!!! Wed, 02 February 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
=OH MY SX= wrote on Tue, 01 February 2005 23:11

And I am looking at offers around the $9000-$10000 mark!!

bit much isnt it?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX !!!! Wed, 02 February 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

bit much isnt it?

The car is worth what ever someone will pay for it, he can ask what ever he likes for it.

I would like to write "a bit much isn't it?" in a lot of the AE86 sale threads, but people pay it so obviously it's not too much.

Good luck with this sale, if it were a sprinter someone would have already bought it no doubt Very Happy
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX !!!! Wed, 02 February 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know rougly how much the current owner paid.
he hasnt had the car for a year and i doubt the work that has been done warrants the price increase.

if it was a sprinter i doubt it would be sold either. my mates didnt sell when it was at $7500 and had a 4agze recaros FMIC etc.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX !!!! Thu, 03 February 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WiLo wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 17:56

i know rougly how much the current owner paid.
he hasnt had the car for a year and i doubt the work that has been done warrants the price increase.

if it was a sprinter i doubt it would be sold either. my mates didnt sell when it was at $7500 and had a 4agze recaros FMIC etc.

Mate if you don't want to buy it feel free not to. If you think it's over priced so be it.

The car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it, there is no need for people to try and mess up the sellers attempts to sell his car.

This is a for sale section not a discussion area so please only post replies relevant to the purchase of this vehicle.
=OH MY SX=
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX !!!! Thu, 03 February 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks Joshstix, I appreciate it!!

I don't understand why idiots write stupid remarks wen they have no intentions of buying or probably can't afford to buy a decent car!!

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX !!!! Thu, 03 February 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try carsales.com.au

bumpo
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX !!!! Thu, 03 February 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any pics
=OH MY SX=
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX $8500 !!!! Fri, 25 February 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now $8500 ono !!! for quick sale
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX $8500 !!!! Sat, 26 February 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would u take 7
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX $8500 !!!! Sat, 26 February 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat sorta power figures are u getting??
=OH MY SX=
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX $8500 !!!! Sun, 27 February 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$7000 is way to low considering the money that i have spent!!
$8000 and u've got a deal! I need a quick sale!

thanks
Tony
tsg16v
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX $8500 !!!! Sun, 27 February 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whom built the motor and what sort of warranties are available?

manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX $8500 !!!! Sun, 27 February 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG this car is so sexy! Well worth the money. I've seen the car in person, its awesome. Whoever buys it will be a lucky man!

Goodluck with the sale!
=OH MY SX=
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX $8500 !!!! Mon, 28 February 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks manzy!!

cheers bro

Very Happy
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX $8500 !!!! Mon, 28 February 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can offer 8 but not until may
UH OH
Newcomer

March 2005
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX $8500 !!!! Wed, 02 March 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is one of the best i've seen,i know the previous owner of the car,and he did all the work on it, so to say that you have spent a lot of money on the car is a load of crap, from your post it seems to be the same as it was when it was sold
=OH MY SX=
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX $8500 !!!! Wed, 02 March 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UH OH, I may of bought this car from ur mate already turbo charged however buddy I ended up blowning the motor only 1 months later due to the fact that it had standard pistons and was not tuned (without me knowing)!!

I now have reciepts to prove that I have indeed rebuilt this motor only months ago approx. (700km ago)
And I have put more mods into it since buying it e.g full 2.5 inch exhaust, monster tacho, stereo system, boost controller etc.
So I'd advise that you get ur facts rite about the car before u write anything. Btw this car was bought 6 months ago not last week Smile believe me when I say I have puts money into it since buying it!!

thanks
Tony
UH OH
Newcomer

March 2005
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX $8500 !!!! Wed, 02 March 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry mate!i stand corrected! we'll in that case this car is even better than before, well worth what he is asking!
=OH MY SX=
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX $8500 !!!! Thu, 03 March 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks 4 that uh oh !!
=OH MY SX=
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX $8500 !!!! Sat, 05 March 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MUST SELL AS I URGENTLY NEED A NON TURBO FOR A DAILY DRIVE TO WORK!!!

NOW ONLY $7900 ONO !!!

Very Happy
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX ---> NOW $7900 !! Sat, 05 March 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
7g any rego
=OH MY SX=
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX ---> NOW $7900 !! Sat, 05 March 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM SENT MR KE70

THE CAR HAS 12 MONTHS REGO !!!

NEED QUICK SALE!

Thanks
Very Happy
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX ---> NOW $7900 !! Sun, 06 March 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it engineered
=OH MY SX=
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX ---> NOW $7900 !! Mon, 07 March 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry mate not engineered.
It wouldn't be hard though!!
=OH MY SX=
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: FS: TURBO TOYOTA COROLLA SECA SX ---> NOW $7900 !! Tue, 08 March 2005 09:31 Go to previous message
bump!!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4sale 92 sx seca 100kw price drop !!! $4200 !
Next Topic:1991 ae92 seca CS limited
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 07:22:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.007713794708252 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.