Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » What football code do you follow / prefer?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
What football code do you follow / prefer? Sun, 27 February 2005 10:51 Go to next message

Which Footy?[ 33 vote(s) ]
1.Rugby League 14 / 42%
2.AFL 7 / 21%
3.Rugby Union 2 / 6%
4.Soccer 10 / 30%

Well its that time again and I just wanted to see what the majority of Toymodders follow in the way of footy..

Im a league fan myself and am happy not to be putting up with AFL for the first time in 2 years but anyways vote away!!

[Updated on: Sun, 27 February 2005 10:53]

Send a private message to this user    
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Sun, 27 February 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
League for sure, maybe the occassional game of union too Very Happy
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Sun, 27 February 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
league
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Sun, 27 February 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh I dont mind a bit of union,and love the decent soccer overseas but can only really handle it as highlights..but id probably rate the soccer players as the most talented and skillfull..
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Sun, 27 February 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Live, AFL is the best of them.

Sitting in front of the idiot box with mates, probably soccor.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Sun, 27 February 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

League all the way!!!! & soccer on the odd accation...
fingers
Regular

April 2003
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Mon, 28 February 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aussie RuleS Football! Carn the Hawks!! Twisted Evil
Garage_KooK
Regular

November 2004
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Mon, 28 February 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AFL is the go (up the pies) Very Happy but i still dont mind a bit of league and soccer
fingers
Regular

April 2003
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Mon, 28 February 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garage_KooK wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 10:14

AFL is the go (up the pies) Very Happy

Sorry mate, I just saw them get smacked by West Coast Crying or Very Sad up here in sunny Darwin. Good to some top shelf action getting this far north.

PS. I don't mind watching Internation Rugby Union. Wallibies Vs All Blacks is always a good game! Wink

[Updated on: Mon, 28 February 2005 01:01]

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Mon, 28 February 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh AFL,they all remind me of my lanky unco cousin who used to always trip over shit and spill stuff all the time Laughing decent game to watch live as the further you sit away from the oval the more you see but as for being skillfull athleats I dont rate them at all Twisted Evil
fingers
Regular

April 2003
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Mon, 28 February 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 10:48

meh AFL,they all remind me of my lanky unco cousin who used to always trip over shit and spill stuff all the time Laughing decent game to watch live as the further you sit away from the oval the more you see but as for being skillfull athleats I dont rate them at all Twisted Evil

You've obviously never tried playing it... Twisted Evil Razz
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Mon, 28 February 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fingers wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 12:21

riceburna73 wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 10:48

You've obviously never tried playing it... Twisted Evil Razz

actually I used to play quite a bit when i lived in Melb for 2 years,just socially as a rover..poor buggers couldnt catch me let alone get the fukkn ball off me Twisted Evil i was the stand out player in the House With No Steps U12's team Laughing Naa I wont write anything off untill I give it a go and I have and dont rate it at all,I also had to attend alot of games and know how to talk AFL for business sake as its a fukkn religion down there Rolling Eyes And it still didnt get me...meh Twisted Evil
fingers
Regular

April 2003
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Mon, 28 February 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah well, each to their own I guess. Smile
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Mon, 28 February 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fingers wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 12:34

Yeh true mate,aslong as it gets you together with some mates and some beer and some laughs the rest is irrelivent.. Smile
fingers
Regular

April 2003
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Mon, 28 February 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 11:09

fingers wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 12:34

Yeh true mate,aslong as it gets you together with some mates and some beer and some laughs the rest is irrelivent.. Smile

F%ck Yeah! My senitments exactly! Smile
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Mon, 28 February 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
union all the way.... maybe the fact that i played it for 7 years is why i like it so much. ah well

although i'm not ditching the other codes, afl is great to watch along with a good game of soccer. but league i'm sorry i just don't like the lack of structure in the game (no real fixed positions apart from the occasion scrum)
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Mon, 28 February 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you add a 'who gives a toss' selection?
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Mon, 28 February 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Soccer and AFL as equal firsts. Altho to be correct Soccer should really be called Football. League is ok but I just don't understand the rules never played it. Union? Well beware the bum sniffers as my pop used to say! Twisted Evil
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Mon, 28 February 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Netball.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Tue, 01 March 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats shamefull. League all the way man, bloody love the sport. I've tried to get into afl once and again but i just can't stand the shit, its almost as bad as soccer. To play there all good sports.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Tue, 01 March 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i suggest we replace AFl with gayfl justj Razz /k
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Tue, 01 March 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd have voted for football, but it wasn't there. Soccer is a gay name.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Tue, 01 March 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
League.. UP THE ROOSTERS!!!!
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Tue, 01 March 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camry_omega wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 18:32

yeh but its confusing enough with 3 codes already using the same term....why soccer aus thought theyd change the games appeal by using the term football nationally has got me stuffed Rolling Eyes
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Tue, 01 March 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 19:12

Camry_omega wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 18:32

yeh but its confusing enough with 3 codes already using the same term....why soccer aus thought theyd change the games appeal by using the term football nationally has got me stuffed Rolling Eyes

too confuse people?? Confused
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: What football code do you follow / prefer? Tue, 01 March 2005 12:45 Go to previous message
football = soccer
rugby = rugby union
footy = AFL
footy (said in a boganesque way) = rugby league

hahahhaha
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Nintendo DS - Whos Got one? Discuss
Next Topic:a few questions (legal matter)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:41:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082550048828125 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.