Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » might be getting a st202 Beams half cut...what u guys want from it!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
might be getting a st202 Beams half cut...what u guys want from it!!!! Sun, 27 February 2005 11:04 Go to next message
the engine is in need of rebuild apart from that it PERFECT...the dash and everything.... i've got the LSD box that about it the rest is up for grabs.....i don't have it let...will be based on how interested u guy are at the parts from it!!!!

Nezza Cool
  Send a private message to this user    
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: might be getting a st202 Beams half cut...what u guys want from it!!!! Sun, 27 February 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
First dibs on the front brake calipers, rotors and the gear shift lever, depending on the spec and part numbers of all these components.
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: might be getting a st202 Beams half cut...what u guys want from it!!!! Sun, 27 February 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn brake hogs. Sad

hehe
barned01
Regular

September 2003
Re: might be getting a st202 Beams half cut...what u guys want from it!!!! Sun, 27 February 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depending on price i would be interested in the dash and aircon vents
ie the crash pad, console, air vents, glove box etc. pretty much all the things you see sitting from the driver's seat (none of the electrics at the moment)
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: might be getting a st202 Beams half cut...what u guys want from it!!!! Mon, 28 February 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nezza, dude id be very interested in the engine, loom, ecu, AC stuff - pretty much all ancillaries + everything minus that LSD box and all paneling etc. Wanna transplant into a 162 - im sure you've read my plans before.

Cheers mate. Please PM me so we can work out a price and a parts list. Cheers mate
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: might be getting a st202 Beams half cut...what u guys want from it!!!! Wed, 02 March 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i haven't seen the cut yet my self but will be soon hopefully... are the brakes 2 or 4 piston like the st205..if they are better than st185 upgrade i have then i got them too...lol sorry but if not they are for the taking!!! sound liek people are interested...

With the engine i must remind u it is in need of rebuild...

Nezza Cool
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: might be getting a st202 Beams half cut...what u guys want from it!!!! Thu, 03 March 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, i saw that chief - thats why i want it. I need something to work on/rebuild at work. I want this to be fully refreshed.Can you tell me why it needs a rebuild?PM me with some details buddy

Cheers
bergerac
Regular

February 2003
Re: might be getting a st202 Beams half cut...what u guys want from it!!!! Thu, 03 March 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If its post 96 Ill grab the headlights off ya
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: might be getting a st202 Beams half cut...what u guys want from it!!!! Thu, 03 March 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
First you say this:

3S-GE_Man wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 22:04

i've got the LSD box that about it the rest is up for grabs.....
Nezza Cool

ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: might be getting a st202 Beams half cut...what u guys want from it!!!! Thu, 03 March 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And then you say this:

3S-GE_Man wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 19:30

are the brakes 2 or 4 piston like the st205..if they are better than st185 upgrade i have then i got them too...lol sorry

Nezza Cool

I'm laughing as well over here, but its hardly fair.
Why make an offer and then place conditions / retract it afterwards?

Will you be like this in your other business dealings with this car ?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: might be getting a st202 Beams half cut...what u guys want from it!!!! Thu, 03 March 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do 1/2 cuts come with seats?

and what sort of tool would destroy a BEAMS 3SGE? hehe
irishtwincam
Occasional Poster

May 2002

Re: might be getting a st202 Beams half cut...what u guys want from it!!!! Thu, 03 March 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Were all st202 ss2 and ss3 gearboxes definitly LSD equipped?
Mate strapped one onto his 3sgte ae92 conversion.

What is the gearbox code/tranny code on the VIN plate?
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: might be getting a st202 Beams half cut...what u guys want from it!!!! Thu, 03 March 2005 16:15 Go to previous message
All SS3, no SS2.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:twin carb cold air intake
Next Topic:Head gasket
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 21:12:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.14816904067993 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.