Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 08:32 Go to next message
ok start long rant...

i spose everyones heard/seen the news about the car chase through macquarie fields where the two passengers in the commodore were killed and the driver got away. short story is the cops were chasing them and witnesses CLAIM they saw them ram them off the road, then alter the crime scene afterwards. so anyway coming home from a party after midnight last night i was coming through macfields and to satisfy my morbid curiosity i thought id take a de-tour along eucalyptus drive.
its a long sweeping road and before i was finished i couldnt see any evidence of a crime scene but as i come back around to the main road i see a few groups of people on the road so i slow down, and as i get closer i notice what must be HUNDREDS of people on the road and footpath.
im already going through the croud so its too late to turn around, there are fires on the street, the trees are on fire, fences are on fire etc. so im doing the slalom through the crouds on a nice layer of slipery glass while trying to dodge road blocks and unruly mobfolk throwing bottles etc... i think that the fact my car is multi coloured must have made them think i was local cause i didnt get TOO much resistance but it was intense, i could have easily clipped someone or slid out on the glass, and if they had have stopped me somehow who knows what would have happened, they were ferral!
but i made it back to the main road, where there were numerous cops keeping an eye on them. i got pulled over and breathe tested but thats another story.

sorry for the long rant but the moral is, dont be so damn nosey haha Shocked
  Send a private message to this user    
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You win!
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahahaha

i no what u mean man i was with a big group of cars in ingleburn (thats where i live) and me and my mate were in his mr2 and were tossing up the idea of having a sticky beak,

but we decided against it, lucky we did now that i just heard what u had to say.. JEEZ Evil or Very Mad

its such a dero area eucalyptus drive,

i also hate eucalyptus drive as it is where i completely wrecked the front of my ae82 (my avatar)2 weeks after i got it sprayed because some dero let there huge rotweiler loose Sad
/rant

NOLAN

p.s.EVOSTi where abouts you live?
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just another point of interest on events that happened last couple of days. Did ya's see the 2 asians that were shot at Cabra west last night? It was a few streets away from me.Well my daughter's mate was here all day and when her mum picked her up to go home their route was down Boyd street(where the shooting happened). As they turned into boyd st they saw a car speed off and saw the 2 blokes had just been shot and were lying in the driveway blood pissing out of them. They looked to be dead.The Mum rang the cops. A bit of a shock to see that sort of shit. Nothing new for this area though.

Greg.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in glenfield, so its not far, the helicopters have been flying around the past 2 nights.

im glad ive never seen the results of a shooting or anything like that, i dont think i would handle it very well my life has been too sheltered. Confused
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was watching this on the news the last couple of nights.. Rioting seems to be the in-thing these days when Police are trying to do their job - first Redern, now Mac Fields.. Glad to see the Australian people are heading in the right direction. Rolling Eyes
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It might sound a bit harsh but I have no pity for the young blokes that were killed in the car chase. If THEY hadn't stolen a car they wouldn't be dead.Simple as that really.

Greg.

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, but they were good boys.. They weren't really doing anything wrong or hurting anyone!! Wink Rolling Eyes
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i feel the same way, while they dont deserve to die for stealing a car they were knowingly doing the wrong thing and endangering other peoples lives doing those speeds through such a tight road.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 19:54

im in glenfield, so its not far, the helicopters have been flying around the past 2 nights.

im glad ive never seen the results of a shooting or anything like that, i dont think i would handle it very well my life has been too sheltered. Confused

i noticed the helicopters the other night but only found out about the mac fields thing today,

now i no why they were flying around No No No

i have just got back from a mates house and on the way there i went via the crash site in mac fields, there is a wall of flowers and about 200 bogans all stading around with bottles and trollies and chairs and shit just waiting for something? these people are trully fuckwits.

NOLAN
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck youre a crazy bastard Kevin going down there lol!! Shocked Laughing

i cant believe that people at the party didnt know that the riot was happening lol, it was starting to come onto the radio too, but fuck yeah the whole area was crazy last night and friday night too.

i had a quiet night in on friday night and i heard the police chopper buzzing around about 11:30pm-ish, which isnt anything unusual for residents of Minto, Ingleburn, Maq Fields, Glenfield lol, anyway my dad went out at midnight to pick up my sister, and when he got back he said he saw highway patrol cars flying past him towards the main road that runs through ingleburn to maq fields, and the chopper was following them, so im guessing thats when the chase was happening. also around the same time there was apparantly a huge brawl in the industrial area in ingleburn near memorial oval, but im sure that was seperate to the car chase thing.

then last night i was down Ingleburn RSL with heaps of mates and at about midnight/12:30am a chick i know said that she just heard there was a seige happening in Maq Fields, we all knew that it would have to have some srt of connection with the car chase thing, then we were at a mates house at about 1:30am and a mate that lives at Panania headed off home, he came back about 20 mins later and said that all main roads through maq fields were blocked off by police, and that the only other way to get home would have been to double back to the m5 at ingleburn. so yeh thats the time that you must have driven through the riot, all the people that live in that area apparantly were holding back police because of the crash, does anyone know whether the guy in the house had hostages or was armed or anything though, i missed most of the news tonight and last night lol.

oh and just as ive been typing this for the last 5 mins i heard a chopper flying around ingleburn lol, i went outside to try and see what chopper it was, but the cloud cover was too low lol. no points for guessing that it would have been a police chopper though lmao.

ya gotta love Sydney hey!! Laughing
79Rona
Regular

February 2005
Re: my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah seen it on the news today,
those kids where going off there nuts...think the cops where there for a while before they got the thumbs up to break it all up..
think 2 ppl where arrested
and a few injured..

still though, if they hadnt stolen a car in the first place, they wouldnt be dead.... i dont have any pity for them at all, might be harsh, the world's a bitch, and so are ppl who steal cars

just my rant for the nite
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 22:24

fuck youre a crazy bastard Kevin going down there lol!! Shocked Laughing

i cant believe that people at the party didnt know that the riot was happening lol, it was starting to come onto the radio too, but fuck yeah the whole area was crazy last night and friday night too.

i had a quiet night in on friday night and i heard the police chopper buzzing around about 11:30pm-ish, which isnt anything unusual for residents of Minto, Ingleburn, Maq Fields, Glenfield lol, anyway my dad went out at midnight to pick up my sister, and when he got back he said he saw highway patrol cars flying past him towards the main road that runs through ingleburn to maq fields, and the chopper was following them, so im guessing thats when the chase was happening. also around the same time there was apparantly a huge brawl in the industrial area in ingleburn near memorial oval, but im sure that was seperate to the car chase thing.

then last night i was down Ingleburn RSL with heaps of mates and at about midnight/12:30am a chick i know said that she just heard there was a seige happening in Maq Fields, we all knew that it would have to have some srt of connection with the car chase thing, then we were at a mates house at about 1:30am and a mate that lives at Panania headed off home, he came back about 20 mins later and said that all main roads through maq fields were blocked off by police, and that the only other way to get home would have been to double back to the m5 at ingleburn. so yeh thats the time that you must have driven through the riot, all the people that live in that area apparantly were holding back police because of the crash, does anyone know whether the guy in the house had hostages or was armed or anything though, i missed most of the news tonight and last night lol.

oh and just as ive been typing this for the last 5 mins i heard a chopper flying around ingleburn lol, i went outside to try and see what chopper it was, but the cloud cover was too low lol. no points for guessing that it would have been a police chopper though lmao.

ya gotta love Sydney hey!! Laughing

its turning into the biggest shit hole because of all the bogans and filthy scum that make it that way...

and 1 other thing whose kevin? Rolling Eyes

NOLAN
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh I have no pitty,i heard his brother speak on TV,yeh he was mi bruva nthat nnnn thy shlda stoppd d chase nthatt..fukkn derros I have no time for any of them and unfortunately I come from a family full of them..nthat Very Happy If I had it my way id secretly chipp the cnts at birth to stop the fukkers breeding Twisted Evil
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 22:40

yeh I have no pitty,i heard his brother speak on TV,yeh he was mi bruva nthat nnnn thy shlda stoppd d chase nthatt..fukkn derros I have no time for any of them and unfortunately I come from a family full of them..nthat Very Happy If I had it my way id secretly chipp the cnts at birth to stop the fukkers breeding Twisted Evil

\
ahahaha my old man always says nthat when immitating bogans Razz bahahaha

NOLAN
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 22:32

its turning into the biggest shit hole because of all the bogans and filthy scum that make it that way...

NOLAN

Kevin is EVOSTi's secret alias. Surprised
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 22:50

Nolan wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 22:32

NOLAN

Kevin is EVOSTi's secret alias. Surprised

hahaha

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i wont tell any1 Twisted Evil i am so smart

NOLAN
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: my scary experience Sun, 27 February 2005 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
less bleeding hearts

more cracked bogan skulls
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my sis lives in mac fields non housing commission part two streets away from eucalyptus drive, said they got two hours sleep cos of the choppers, aparts from that they didn't get any info from cops or army when they rang em the first night to find wtf is going on.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mad

just watched the story then on foxtel, and was talking to my mate who lives off eucalyptus like the next street down from where the riots are,

he reckons that there is a swat team up there and more rioting is gunna happen,

god i hope the coppers smash the fuck out of these bogans.

NOLAN
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I feel so sorry for you's on this forum who live in thoese areas, FUCK THAT! what a bunch of fuckheads probablly got crabs or something Razz

Dickheads shouldn't of stolen that Car in the First place! Does anyone care to think about the owner of the car?? I could understand him going off and him ONLY going off! as the fact he had stuff stolen off him and to have too pay excess for having his car stolen. People only think of themselves. I just wish people would think about others before doing shit Mad the wankers who think there cool by starting a riot must live very boring lifes.

Get a life, the Police where only doing their job. I hope one of there vehicles or something gets stolen then they might realise the coppers where (for once) doing their job. Good on the Police. I hope the Police Flogg the fucking shit out of them!
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok UPDATE

im at my mates house and there are about 200 people all over the road and about 100 riot police decked out in there gear ready to do battle..my mate was taking fotos Razz

would it be wrong to post them on these forums?

man there are alot of police here..i have never seen so many coppas in my life

NOLAN
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
post the photos!
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics or ban! Razz
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UPDATE...

just got back again news crews everywhere, few bogans chucking bottles at riot cops...looks like it could get really ugly tonite, pfotos on mates camera still..

will post if i have approval off a mod.

dont wanna get in the shit for it..

NOLAN
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It doesn't sound to good their at the moment
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yesh, i think i saw this on ninemsn Confused
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=4513
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man im glad i stay the FUCK outta western scumdney
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
C'mon Nolan..... FFS post the damn pics already! I want to see wild bogans in their natural environment getting all crazy.

PICSORBAN!

[Updated on: Mon, 28 February 2005 09:08]

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 19:36

Hell yeah.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Down the 'Fields every weekday
Down the 'Fields it's Bogan riot day
So every weekday that ever comes along
I get up early and sing this little song

Run Bogan,Run Bogan, run, run, run
Go and let the cops have their fun, fun, fun
The pigs get high when they smack some Bogan guy
So run bogan, run bogan, run

nyuk nyuk nyuk

seeyuzz
river
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 20:42

Hi,

Down the 'Fields every weekday
Down the 'Fields it's Bogan riot day
So every weekday that ever comes along
I get up early and sing this little song

Run Bogan,Run Bogan, run, run, run
Go and let the cops have their fun, fun, fun
The pigs get high when they smack some Bogan guy
So run bogan, run bogan, run

nyuk nyuk nyuk

seeyuzz
river

Laughing Laughing Laughing
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it aint all bogans, as ppl would have seen on the news there is a large samoan community in macfields. makes no difference tho, that place has always been trouble long before the samoans came.

and i went there before i knew about the rioting, i just heard there was an acco on the radio and wanted to check it out, didnt know what i would be driving through hahaha.
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in one of the videos from the news, some of the graff in the back ground says things like "cops will day" lol is it ment 2 say cops will die ? or am i not understanding the massage ?
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw the same graff and thought it said cops will die Confused anyways im an inch away from forming my own militia and getting the thumbs up from sarah duncan as chopper would say Very Happy
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics!
You can always take them down if one of the mods gets the poo's Smile
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UPDATE

once again just got back and there is a huge stand off between rioters and cops, there are cops from all over sydney and SWAT teams,

fireworks have been shot at cops, bottles have been thrown, and cops have charged a few people

i xpect it will get worse into the night

pics coming 2morrow when i get them off my mate, the fotos are just the coppas no actuall fighting

il post em 2morrow

CHEERS

NOLAN
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh just got home from a mates house, we were down there a few hours ago, its fucking crazy down there, for some reason there is this atmospshere down there, it feels like you're at a huge football match, or a concert, and youre waiting for the teams to run out, no shit thats what it felt like lol. Surprised

as Nolan said i have never ever seen so many coppers in my life, it looks a lot worse than the riot at Refern, just because of the volume of people vs police if anything, there are just so many bad cunts in maq fields and surrounding and theyve all come out to play lol. 2 stupid mates followed some other guys down past the cops into the start of the street where all the main stuff is happening, and got to 1 street away from where the shit happend last night, they could 3 groups of around 40-50 SWAT guys, and then another smaller group up further of about 20 off SWAT guys. a guy got tackled right in front of them and arrested for disorderely conduct haha. me and 2 other mates stayed in our bogan red Kingswood and got pretty close to the street, saw a SWAT team ready to go back in, few hundred metres back from the main action, but the police told us to turn back unless we were residents. my mates said its like someone is giving out money, thre were just hundreds of poeple standing there being loud and carrying on.

at Maq Fields police station theres usually 10-12 cop cars there, tonight there was about 30 parked outside, plus heaps of tv crews and ambulances, there were 2 fire trucks ready to go at the fire station, and the shopping centre car park at Glenquarie shops has been turned into a mobile command centre, there are just cops everywhere, we saw teams of 20 SWAT guys gearing up, they all jumped into police minivans, and a couple of patrol car let them into the "warzone". awesome to watch the cops march right in there, they look so powerful in the riot gear. now i know what residents of Northern Ireland feel like, im pretty sure sexy 16 could add a bit about that lol.

but yeh as the news said its like a party down there, people standing around near one of the roadblocks said that they heard the cops say it might turn ugly again around midnight, with other people from suburbs coming in to stand upto the police aswell, that time passed 45 mins ago but im unsure if it started again or not.

/end long, long report lol. Smile
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so what your saying is that its a party now and every dickhead and his dog(shazza) is going down to check it out.

i reckon if the cops all took off, they wouldnt have an excuse to riot (ie show off to the news crews) anymore.

Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: my scary experience Mon, 28 February 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh exactly they were all just standing around like it was a huge street party at christmans or something.

Quote:

i reckon if the cops all took off, they wouldnt have an excuse to riot (ie show off to the news crews) anymore.

thats exactly what me and a mate said, i just read on ninemsn.com that at about 1am the SWAT teams withdrew from the street back to the command post, and that most of the locals and dickheads hanging around down there went back inside or took off. the police obviously thought that by them hanging around it would calm the situation, but the locals cant understand that logic, so they fight back, the news crews hanging around filming every little thing that happens doesnt help either. Rolling Eyes
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I wonder when that absolute dickhead Ray Martin is gonna go down there and spray his pseudo-concerned words of bullshit.

I hope a bogan chucks a brick at his ugly mug and shut him the fuck-up for good.

And Ray, this pic is for you....

http://www.zip.com.au/~river/test/stfu.jpg

seeyuzz
river
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Found this quote in the paper today

Quote:

One 14-year-old boasted he had spent the day filling bottles with petrol.

"We're at war man. We're at f...ing war right now,'' he said. "We all spent $50 each on petrol and we've been filling Jim Beam bottles.

"My parents are ashamed of me but I am just backing up my boys.''

Laughing What a bunch of morons...

'I am just backing up my boys' Yeah, like the driver who fled the scene really gave a shit about his mates Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Tue, 01 March 2005 08:11]

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what I want to know is where T.F is our fuck off riot gear like armoured trucks with water cannons etc?? that would fukk em up pretty well, getting smakked in the head from 1/2 a ton of water then landing on all the glass and other broken shit..mabye they should just go Millat on the whole lot of the cnts and just start shooting the lot of them..mabye a no tollerance policy will stop this shit from happening again...these maggots are all a bunch of faggs Imagine what it would have been like in the LA riots Confused
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
water restrictions lol Very Happy
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 14:10

water restrictions lol Very Happy

BAAAAAhahahaha!!
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, but i just had to post this picture..............

http://members.optusnet.com.au/finnfamily/Pics/gtamf.jpg
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Conquest wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 12:56

Quote:

"We're at war man. We're at f...ing war right now,'' he said. "We all spent $50 each on petrol and we've been filling Jim Beam bottles.

Where the fuck is my gun.
14yr old. Hes a lost cause.

[Updated on: Tue, 01 March 2005 04:11]

chrg:this
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 01 March 2005 04:48]

time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaha im in hysterics over that pic looooooooooooooool
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hats off to finney Razz
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

"We're at war man. We're at fucking war right now,'' he said. "We all spent $50 each on petrol and we've been filling Jim Beam bottles.

I tell you if I was that kid's parents it would be more than ashamed....little punk would be battered and bruised for a month at least...

It's that sort of bs attitude that gets carried into adult life and causes 90% of the drama...it's kids like that -- that need to be treated as an adult when they get caught, rather than the softly softly bs approach our government had.

I also have to ask: WHY THE FUCK DID THE PARENTS LET IT CONTINUE...
HE's 14 for fuck sake.

[end rant]
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if they are so fucking poor and live in housing commission where the fuck did they get 50 bucks each for petty, probably stole it
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The gene pool is merky in that area.
Just the wrong people are multiplying.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
every1 there should be castrated so the fuckers cant breed,

they get given a house, given the doll, and dont work and they treat there residence like this..this people are total and utter morans,

i dont think the police will be back 2nite, thell be nothing for the bogans to do if there are no coppers.

i was there last night and as sprinter-saurus said it feels like ur waiting for a big footy game Razz
some bogan residents where actully coming out with lollies and chips and shit and sitting on the front lawn.

NOLAN
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's what i thought...just shoot the whole lot of them, you solve 2 problems by doing it.

1. Stop the riots
2. Stop future crime by getting rid of the drop kicks and lost causes Evil or Very Mad
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shoot the fuckheads maybe then the morons might learn not too be fuckheads

That 14 year old sounds like a totall fuckhead I hope he burns himself
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 19:25

Shoot the fuckheads maybe then the morons might learn not too be fuckheads

That 14 year old sounds like a totall fuckhead I hope he burns himself

some1 hates the word fuckhead Rolling Eyes

we should start our own toymods riot lol well go down to mac fields and start rioting on with ( on the same side as the coppers ) the policew ahahah..

NOLAN
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 19:36

you would not last 5 minutes in the west rent boy!!!!!!!
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PLEASE NOTE
when making the illegal device knowen as the petrol bomb it is necessery to fitt the bottom of the bottle with jam or honey for when the glass breaks the fire sticks and when you try to spread it it put you more on fire
i know i have throwen a fair few in my time Laughing up the ira
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
SEXY 16 wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 19:38

PLEASE NOTE
when making the illegal device knowen as the petrol bomb it is necessery to fitt the bottom of the bottle with jam or honey for when the glass breaks the fire sticks and when you try to spread it it put you more on fire
i know i have throwen a fair few in my time Laughing up the ira

Note taken
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone know fergo308?
Next Topic:Die Cast models
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:41:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011679172515869 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.