Toymods » The Outhouse » Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sat, 26 February 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only thing as scary as spiders are those big centepedes they should all die.

check out these wind scorpians(aka camel spiders) the mother of all spiders
http://img199.exs.cx/img199/8224/camel20spider4yv.jpg

fuck that

but leave snakes alone Mad i had to sell most of mine to go to uni Sad
  Send a private message to this user    
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sat, 26 February 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 20:23

Hi-Ace wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 18:18

Trent-KE30 wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 07:39

I remember when i was like 5 years old i was pulling bark off a gumtree and hten whamo! a huge mother of a huntsman come out i ran inside screaming like a little girl and taking all my clothes of lol
Laughing Laughing

LOL. This reminds me of my sister when she was about 15yo. she was mowing the front lawn and felt something moving in the back of her shirt, yep on the front lawn she did a full strip, just to have a little spider run out of her cloths.she was to shit scared to feel embarrassed. the brother & I pissed ourselves laughing.

you made your sister mow the lawn? No No No

Razz

well I was only 9 at the time and there was about 2acres to mow
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sat, 26 February 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 11:14

The only thing as scary as spiders are those big centepedes they should all die.

check out these wind scorpians(aka camel spiders) the mother of all spiders
http://img199.exs.cx/img199/8224/camel20spider4yv.jpg

fuck that

but leave snakes alone Mad i had to sell most of mine to go to uni Sad

WTF!!!!! Shocked

" ch-ch.....BOOOOMMMMMM "
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sat, 26 February 2005 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hate spiders...all over my garage Mad

killed these 2 surrounding my garbage bin..definitely not my first encounter tho...got freaked out afew times after seeing similar spiders around my car and work place... damn red back spiders too

anyone know what these spiders are? are they dangerous?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/knottypaul/spiders2.jpg

[Updated on: Sat, 26 February 2005 16:01]

86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sat, 26 February 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
common harmless huntsman....

kill 'em all Evil or Very Mad
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sun, 27 February 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you guys are mean
they eat other nasty bugs
and they are harmless and friendly

Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sun, 27 February 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, i have one that lives inside my rear-view mirror.

it's my friend and is well mannered so she doesn't come out across my windscreen.

I used to be absolutely petrified of em... but lately i don't really care.

-Jay
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sun, 27 February 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i found a huge hairy spider in the garage (now im scared shitless to park my car in there) but hopefully the cat will eat it up Evil or Very Mad
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sun, 27 February 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh and is it true they travel in pairs???
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sun, 27 February 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've never seen a bigger bunch of sheilas. Fair dinkum. Ya's are all pussies. Scared of bloody spiders....pffft. Laughing

Blame your parents for these fears. They are instilled in us from a very early age. You need to face your fears head on. Next time you come across a spider, just try to relocate it. Use a broom or something, put it out in the bushes in the yard. Don't kill it. It does a lot more good than it does bad.

Cheers, Greg
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sun, 27 February 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
relocate them alright... straight to the rats or bearded dragons Laughing

how bout these friendly chaps
http://img173.exs.cx/img173/3774/big20centipede1vv.jpg
http://img173.exs.cx/img173/9110/spider20eats20gecko015ij.jpg
Surprised
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sun, 27 February 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark whos idea was it to add pictures Rolling Eyes Mad

Greg do you know much about those camel spiders?in that picture is that 2 or 1? fark they are big..Im pretty good when it comes to snakes I grew up with the things in our backyard all the time,ud come home from school only to have the kookaburras diving down and picking up the ones dad had killed with the shovel,the king browns were the nastiest though,I had one chase me down the back yard and when I got inside it was tapping at the glass sliding door still trying to get me Shocked but fuck spiders and my all time crinje is breaking the back bit only to have a million little babies run out Confused
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sun, 27 February 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 05:09

you guys are mean
they eat other nasty bugs
and they are harmless and friendly

kill them all!!!!!

"bbbbbbbbbb, ch-ch, booooommmmm!!!!, bbbbbbbbbbbbb"
Azza
Regular

December 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sun, 27 February 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guess what hairy little bastard creature crawled across my monitor not half an hour ago lol. It was one of those little jumping ones, litterally impossible to hit, but I got the bastard anyway Evil or Very Mad and i dont caer if they are harmless either so odnt bother telling me off Twisted Evil
Azza
Regular

December 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sun, 27 February 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 20:04

relocate them alright... straight to the rats or bearded dragons Laughing

how bout these friendly chaps
http://img173.exs.cx/img173/3774/big20centipede1vv.jpg
http://img173.exs.cx/img173/9110/spider20eats20gecko015ij.jpg
Surprised

BLOODY HARMLESS???????????
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Sun, 27 February 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 19:37

fark whos idea was it to add pictures Rolling Eyes Mad

*puts hand up* Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 27 February 2005 14:10]

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Mon, 28 February 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We had a snake crawl or slither or whatever the fuck it is they do into the house when we were out.
We came home and the dogs were barking at something under the coffee table it was the huge tiger snake.
So after 20 .22 bullets and 2 12 gauge shells it was all over the wall.

I have a small black spier that lives in the corner of my room next to the window. He can stay there as he eats the flys and mozzie and shit. But if he leaves his web it is most certainly dead.

I had a landcruiser full of this white tip spiders i left a bug bomb off in that and i swear to god there was at least 30 dead spiders i had to clean up.

Who ever it was that said you need to face your fears was true.
Now if i see a snake I give it a chance to leave but if it doesn't and either stays there or flattens it's body out then i will blow the shit out of it.
I'm not using a shovel or anything that needs me to be close to it.

For all the tree huggers I do aim to kill not to wound and I would never ever leave any animal in pain i would make 100% sure that they are dead.

[Updated on: Mon, 28 February 2005 04:15]

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Mon, 28 February 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
speak of the devil,i was just bringing the car in the backyard from testing the new speedo out Evil or Very Mad and what do i spot when drive in...a big fuck off hole in the lawn about an inch and a bit wide,so i put shoes on for the first time today Rolling Eyes and give it a bit of a tickle with some grass..guess what crawls out.. a fucking funnelweb Shocked so in goes a bit of petrol and it climbed about half way out..fuck it was big and jet black! then it was small and sort of red cause it was burning Twisted Evil Laughing
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Spider season? phat hairy one on the windscreen Mon, 28 February 2005 06:13 Go to previous message
Red back spiders seemed too like the guards of my Camry. I hate the fucking things!! Oh My Mum had a huge Huntsman crawl across the bonnet of her Camry six years ago when we were in Mackay. Mum pulled over and belted the thing to death. I was in the passengers side Laughing about it all Laughing It was sort of a spur of the moment thing. Oh and Funnel webs suck as well!!
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toymods Sticker
Next Topic:WHY AM I HOME?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 03:42:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.055959939956665 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.