Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » Whiteline adj. panhard rod for sale

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Whiteline adj. panhard rod for sale Mon, 28 February 2005 04:01 Go to next message
Hi all,

I have a whiteline adjustable panhard rod for sale.

will suit AE86,Ke/AE70,TA/RA22/23 celicas and T18's. there may be other applications also,but I am certain of the above.

$50. pickup only.

call my mobile if you're interested.

Justin...
0418 663628
  Send a private message to this user    
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Whiteline adj. panhard rod for sale Mon, 28 February 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD Very Happy
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Whiteline adj. panhard rod for sale Mon, 28 February 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
steal
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Whiteline adj. panhard rod for sale Mon, 28 February 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's not sold until the cash is in my hands mate,which atm,hasn't happened.

now,I've had one call about this,where the caller said he'd pick it up on saturday. if he wants to show his interest on here so I know who he is,and then noone else beats him to it,he's got the part.
call me an arsehole or whatever,but when I don't know you,I have no guarantees that you'll turn up when you say you will and I won't lose other potential sales for a possible phantom buyer.
so,whoever comes and meets me,with cash in hand first,gets it.

Justin...
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Whiteline adj. panhard rod for sale Mon, 28 February 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that was me that called and like i said ill call you on saturday morning to pick it up. but if you wanna sell it to someone else cause they can come before me then thats your choice i cant do much bout that other then to say ill call you saturday.

if you sell it to someone else cause they came before saturday to give you money then all i ask is that i get a heads uo so i dont waste my time calling
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Whiteline adj. panhard rod for sale Mon, 28 February 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok,I have a better idea who it was that called me now,thanks mate.
if it's distance and time that's got you coming on saturday,you could always put a direct deopsit into my account,and I'd then hold the part for you until you were ready to collect it. pm me if that interests you,and I'll give you details.

Justin...
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Whiteline adj. panhard rod for sale Mon, 28 February 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good, check your PM
pepsicola
Forums Junkie

August 2002

Re: Whiteline adj. panhard rod for sale Tue, 01 March 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still available?
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Whiteline adj. panhard rod for sale Tue, 01 March 2005 09:04 Go to previous message
no,sorry. cash for the bar appeared in my account today,so it's officially sold.

Justin...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI T3 Suspension components ect *with link*
Next Topic:Wanted: Coil over suspension/lowering springs for TA Celica
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 08:18:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043849945068359 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.