Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » 2tg in kexx???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Shteeve
Regular

July 2002

2tg in kexx??? Thu, 21 November 2002 09:01 Go to next message
hey i was just wondering what would be required for the above conversion, as one of my friends is looking for a (relativley) cheap rally car..
his main requirements are for it to be a car that is cheap to buy, and not too expensive to mod... yeh, just wondering, and any other crazy suggestions are appreciated as well Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
Fat_KE70
Regular

October 2002
Re: 2tg in kexx??? Thu, 21 November 2002 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well its pretty easy to put a t series engine into a ke70. just get a wrecked t18 for its engine xmember and the t50 gearbox and all other bits you want. i put the pedal box, hydraulic clutch. etc into mine. i am only using a 3tc. if you are using the twin carbies on the 2tg i hear they will hit on the brake master cyl etc.
as far as the earlier rollas go i am unsure of the mods needed to the xmember and other things!

[Updated on: Thu, 21 November 2002 11:16]

chris philpott
Regular

November 2002
icon6.gif  Re: 2tg in kexx??? Thu, 21 November 2002 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI
I've got a ke20 with a 4age in it, but before that a 2tg it had twin carbs & didn't have any trouble with touching the m/cyl.All was mounted on the org. cross member & eng mounts, still have engine & mounts to bolt straight in plus gearbox,carbs & manifold, extractors to fit
Shteeve
Regular

July 2002

Re: 2tg in kexx??? Fri, 22 November 2002 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so the engine fits in then??? and what else do i need, like would a gearbox/ diff change be good?

and chris... just asking for my mate before i tell him... would you consider selling the 2tg, and for how much??

thanx dudes
chris philpott
Regular

November 2002
icon6.gif  Re: 2tg in kexx??? Fri, 22 November 2002 22:22 Go to previous message
Tell your freind yes I will sell it for $1000(you pay the freight)& it comes with the gearbox to suit, the org diff will last for a while but eventually you will have to upgrade.Yes it fits no worries.
Cheers Chris
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Guage Help
Next Topic:4a-fc is twincam possible??..or not
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 10 09:20:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.15167999267578 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.