Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: KE30 rolling shell with chassis damage

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
v8xc
Regular

March 2005
FS: KE30 rolling shell with chassis damage Tue, 01 March 2005 09:44 Go to next message
Hi Everyone

I have a KE30, complete minus running gear.

Mods include:

Engine Bay rewired to suit 4A-C AE86 Engine
Hole cut in trans tunnel for T-50 5 Speed Manual
Dash rewired to suit AE86 dash cluster (not included)
KE55 diff
RA40 Celica Front Struts with KE30 Strut Tops
Hydraulic Clutch Conversion
Sunroof as well!

Will need a custom tailshaft as that is not included.

Will not sell interstate unless the buyer is prepared to pay for shipping/truck costs etc.

Chassis damage can be repaired. Estimated cost by an approved chassis repairer was $1500 or less without seeing the car.

Make an offer.

Regards
Mick
  Send a private message to this user    
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: KE30 rolling shell with chassis damage Tue, 01 March 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in what way is the chassis damaged? rust or accident? where bouts is it damaged and what is needed to do to it to repair it? ie will it need to be put up onto a jig to be reset or is it a cut and weld job?
v8xc
Regular

March 2005
Re: FS: KE30 rolling shell with chassis damage Wed, 02 March 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The front rails are bent to the left. I'm not sure how it is to be fixed, possibly a bit of cutting for the radiator support and a jig to reset the rest.

The only way i can see how it happened was the previous owner got airborne and hit a gutter, pushing the front left wheel back into the guard, bending the engine subframe, lower control arm and snapping the radius rod arm, all which have been replaced.

I hope that gives you a bit more information on the car. I can send pictures if required, they are on my other hard drive though. I'll transfer them over if need be.

Regards
Mick
v8xc
Regular

March 2005
Re: FS: KE30 rolling shell with chassis damage Thu, 03 March 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No-one interested?

The repairs were quoted by a reputable chassis repairer.

Make a great race/drift/drag car if anyone on here has the time and money to spend on it.

It also has been resprayed but needs to be fixed in certain areas. The only panel damage is a few ripples in the driver door and the front left guard at the front has to be pulled out. Other than that its pretty straight with minor rust.

Custom roof lining too. Nice black velour/velvety material. If its not going to sell as a whole, i may sell for parts.

Someone make an offer.

Its got cheviot mags on it. Old skool 14 inch rims.
v8xc
Regular

March 2005
Re: FS: KE30 rolling shell with chassis damage Mon, 07 March 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

come on people. i dont want it sitting around much longer.

Make an offer.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: KE30 rolling shell with chassis damage Thu, 10 March 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have u got a photo of the wheels? will the clutch conversion be able to be interchanged into a ke20? if so interested in that too. thanks
v8xc
Regular

March 2005
Re: FS: KE30 rolling shell with chassis damage Fri, 11 March 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I do have 1 pic that i can upload on my computer now.

Attachment: rolla-side.JPG
(Size: 73.43KB, Downloaded 66 time(s))

mark-ke30
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: FS: KE30 rolling shell with chassis damage Tue, 15 March 2005 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you sell parts as well??

Mark
v8xc
Regular

March 2005
Re: FS: KE30 rolling shell with chassis damage Wed, 16 March 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd prefer to sell the car as a whole. Real cheap. It needs to go. I'd sell it for parts if i actually had somewhere to store it, but if it doesnt sell real soon i'll probably get it crushed or something.

It needs to go people! and it'd make a great project too.

Offers above $200 is what im looking at.

Regards
Mick
styler
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: FS: KE30 rolling shell with chassis damage Wed, 16 March 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey what wheels are they?
v8xc
Regular

March 2005
Re: FS: KE30 rolling shell with chassis damage Wed, 16 March 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some Cheviot rims. Not sure what they are actually called or anything. L/H front kis scraped from the previous owner.
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: FS: KE30 rolling shell with chassis damage Wed, 16 March 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats 1 sexc car
mark-ke30
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: FS: KE30 rolling shell with chassis damage Wed, 16 March 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah bur sending the car to the Netherlands does cost too much for what its worth..

But if youre crussing the car, i'm interested in the hydraulic clutch conversion and the ra40 struts.

MArk
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: FS: KE30 rolling shell with chassis damage Fri, 25 March 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hello,

is it two door or four door???

how much you want for it???

can u send pics asap to
kristy1@dodo.com.au

thank you
kristy
v8xc
Regular

March 2005
Re: FS: KE30 rolling shell with chassis damage Fri, 25 March 2005 07:55 Go to previous message
pics sent.

been having computer problems, so sorry if i took too long.

It will need to be rewired to suit the original engine and cluster, or just chuck in an AE86 cluster, T-50 Gearbox and speedo cable and a 4-AC and it'll fire up first shot.

Regards
Mick
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB - CS rolla
Next Topic:turbo seca
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:23:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042459964752197 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.