Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » South Australia » Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Sun, 20 February 2005 14:02 Go to next message
All are welcome!

Date: Saturday 26th Of February from 7:30 onwards

Bring: Your own booze/esky/ice

Food: BBQ will be provided

Lets make this a real night to remeber, and once again really shit off the neighbours Laughing

PM me for the party destination

Slight warning tho, if you fuck shit up, steal shit or break shit team sleazy will not hesitate to boot your ass out, either that or put you in the boot of a random sedan for a little "drive"...

P.S. this will also be a chance for us adelaideians to show the perth people how we do it down south Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 20 February 2005 14:16]

Send a private message to this user    
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Mon, 21 February 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gday mate! What kind of party is this mate? Is it a Toyota Owners Only party? And who are Team Sleazy? Sorry to say this mate, but they sound like group of gay strippers! Surprised
There arn't gonna be any homies there, is there? If not I might be interested. Smile
Regards, NOS4AG!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Mon, 21 February 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a birthday party for simon-ae86

team sleazy are a drift team, not a bunch of gay strippers, we are all mates...Rolling Eyes

no homies either, we dont wear fubu Laughing
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Mon, 21 February 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stripper fags Razz
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Mon, 21 February 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do team sleazy strip drift?

I've seen the one handed, the door open, the extreme entries...

but now they can 'strip drift' or 'drift strip' ....

Laughing

Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Mon, 21 February 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah they just yell dodgy pick up lines and crude remarks to all the young ladies while drifting
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Mon, 21 February 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
youre all wrong, hunty is on the right track tho, except the sleazy lines are performed on women before we go out sliding, what happens while sliding, well youre gonna have to use your imagination on that one lads Wink
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Mon, 21 February 2005 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why did you have to choose 4, 6 and Rotary night? Sad

Michael
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Mon, 21 February 2005 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a pretty good feeling that this party will be going well into the next morning Laughing
RobertoX
Regular

May 2002
Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Wed, 23 February 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23mad wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 19:37

I've seen the one handed, the door open, the extreme entries...

Shocked taken out of context that could be pretty disturbing Laughing
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Wed, 23 February 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's team sleazy...need I say anymore Razz

*now where is that video of the 'extreme entries'*

Laughing
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Wed, 23 February 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you've picked a busy weekend but I'm going to be in town anyway so I might have to drop in for a while.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Sat, 26 February 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If anyone is reading this which has CLG's phone number , please give him a call and get him to call Takai , who is trying to contact him to find his whereabouts .

If you don't have Takai's number msn me on ae86sprinter2005@hotmail.com for it , and its not a phone sex line he tells us .
SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Sat, 26 February 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sat, 26 February 2005 12:18]

takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Sat, 26 February 2005 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh if i had read teh ACT forum i would have seen that CLG was still in Canberra. ohwell, just wanted to make sure he hadnt found any ditches on teh way.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Sun, 27 February 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man i feel farked.. lol
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Sun, 27 February 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also fucked Confused

still very drunk...will be for many hours today me thinks...dont even want to go out side too see what the backyard looks like Confused
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Sun, 27 February 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys are cooked.
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Sun, 27 February 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^ Laughing

True Dat Razz
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Sun, 27 February 2005 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep still in Cnberra at the moment - ah the joys of a road trip where you don't have to be anywhere at any time! My mobile number is 0403 733 054 for those wanting to contact.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Sun, 27 February 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clint, gimme a buzz when you get into adelaide, we can organise some drinks or something if you want
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Simon-AE86's 24th Birthday/CLG is in town Tue, 01 March 2005 12:44 Go to previous message
Well my road trip ended this morning with the sound of steam and clanging metal. Funny thing is I checked water and oil last night, so I'd say something serious has let go internally. As a result the car is now on it's way back to Sydney to catch a Tautliner back to Perth, and I'll be flying out shortly too. Sorry to those guys I wanted to catch up with - hopefully there will be another road trip before the year is out
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CLG's Adelaide Get Together
Next Topic:Drags Wednesday 19th, who's going ?!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:39:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008469820022583 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.