Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Girl troubles... (5) 1 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Girl troubles... Tue, 01 March 2005 14:48 Go to next message

Should I get the flowers?[ 49 vote(s) ]
1.Yes 21 / 43%
2.No 21 / 43%
3.Get something else, please specify 7 / 14%

I know I should flip a coin or something...Razz However, I would like to hear that I'm not the only one with girl troubles... Anyway, a girl wrote me a note saying, "You have to buy me flowers next week or I'll kick your ass." Problem is I don't even know if she's serious or not, what flower to get because of their meanings, and the other problem is her best friend like me too...
Why are girls so complicated? Eye Spin Anyway I would love to hear people's stories as well. Very Happy

Send a private message to this user    
bergerac
Regular

February 2003
Re: Girl troubles... Tue, 01 March 2005 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She's testing ya man, give in and your whipped for life
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Tue, 01 March 2005 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get the flowers, but don't let her know you have them right away. See the response then either whip out the flowers like the hero she wants you to be or dump them. End of story, no awkward moment. My master plan anyway.
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Girl troubles... Tue, 01 March 2005 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get some flowers, but spray cheap perfume on yourself
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Tue, 01 March 2005 21:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
__DON'T BUY HER FLOWERS!__

seriously... she may be all girly and thankful to begin with, but from then on she knows her wish is your command.

Females will NEVER agree to this, but _honestly_ they love being dominated. They like take charge alpha males, and unless your an absolutely stunning looking guy you don't stand a chance being submissive. And even then she will quickly get over you.

They all say they want the nice romantic guy, it is full of shit. Thats what they think they want, but human nature says otherwise. You know that saying 'nice guys finish last'? It is the truth. Trust me Smile I learnt the hard way. I used to be a pussy, all submissive and the like. And I got next to nothing, when I did it was few and far between, over quickly and I was left feeling like shit.

Btw, by dominant I don't mean you should run over and back hand the bitch, just feign dis-interest, be a smart arse to her, poke fun at her. She will pretend to be all cut but trust me she is LOVING it. _Especially_ if she is a good looker and is used to having all the other pussy guys sucking up to her.

Buy her flowers and its over unless you want to play the best friend / sholder to cry on role. TRUST ME I speak from experience Smile

Females are ALL THE SAME. Picking up is just a big game, but the good thing about it is, it never changes! But you never get bored because the prize is different every time Smile (Until you get a long term gf, but then your happy anyway)
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Girl troubles... Tue, 01 March 2005 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and if in doubt...

muzzi wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 08:02

you should run over and back hand the bitch,

muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Tue, 01 March 2005 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 08:15

and if in doubt...

muzzi wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 08:02

you should run over and back hand the bitch,

Way to mis-quote me, but why not Smile
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Girl troubles... Tue, 01 March 2005 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
While I don't agree entirely, I do think that to some extent Muzzi is right. If you act too gooey and nice, you'll be landed in the "just friends" zone by every girl you meet. If you act like a girl around women, then you'll be treated like one by them - and end up being a "friend" and nothing more. Having said that, don't go and start farting and acting like a moron around her. Women love to be romanced, and told how great they are. You just have to do it without sounding gay.
Sigmeister
Regular

June 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Tue, 01 March 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What kind of chick says
Quote:

"You have to buy me flowers next week or I'll kick your ass."
anyway. Not the kind to be going out with in the first place. If my chick said that I'd tell her to get stuffed.
I also agree with the others about if you do it, then she'll think she has you wrapped around her finger.
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Tue, 01 March 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joorsh wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 09:25

don't go and start farting and acting like a moron around her. Women love to be romanced, and told how great they are. You just have to do it without sounding gay.

The opposite to pussy and submissive isn't moronic and gassy Smile Of course you have to be classy and intelligent. And don't be a bastard, just poke fun Smile

And you are correct in that women love to be romanced, but make them work for it. TRUST ME Smile Once again I speak from experience. Do everything they want all the time and they will begin to expect it and not appreciate it.

You can give them nice comments, compliments, romance them. Hell, even do the things they ask you to do on the odd occasion. But don't do it when they ask. Do it when you want too, which should not too often, and do it when the least expect it. And by the way this is not an occasion where you want to be doing the things she asks. DON'T BUY THOSE FLOWERS.

It is human nature to always want what you cannot have. Buy buying this girl these flowers you are saying 'I am not only available but I am so desperate that I will meet your every need' If you feign disinterest, you all of a sudden become something she cant have, which makes her want you even more.

On the day, I wouldn't even mention the flowers. When she brings it up you need to have something funny and in your face to say that shuts her down. (NOTE: you do not want to completely humiliate her especially not in front of other people.) This way you are proving you are not needy and desperate and instead you are saying 'if you want me, your going to have to work for it' and she will Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 01 March 2005 22:51]

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Girl troubles... Tue, 01 March 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buy her fake flowers.
It says "yes i'm interested"
but also "i will make u look stupid if u try to wear the pants"
Or you could try and interest them in a 3some ?
I've been in the same situation i had a choice of 2 friends.
so i invted them over had a few drinks listened to a bit of R kelly (he hasn't failed me yet) flirted with them a little and BAM!!!!!! it was in the bag.

try it.

But make sure you buy her something but not what she asks for.

[Updated on: Tue, 01 March 2005 23:07]

1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Tue, 01 March 2005 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mail her the flowers

one petal at a time Very Happy
R-Lo
Regular

April 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Tue, 01 March 2005 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"treat em mean, keep em keen"
Cool
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Tue, 01 March 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One petal at a time is sadistically romantic. I like it, but its not for this particular situation I don't think Smile
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should write a note back saying "Give me head or i'll sleep with your best friend."
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buy her flowers. But arrange it yourself. Don't make it pretty otherwise it'll look like its from the florist. Make it seem.. err.. typical guy-ish arrangement thats totally crap. That way it seemed like you put in the effort, but meh, just stick some flowers into a piece of foam, how hard is that??

Got me laid heh Very Happy
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Give her two photos.

One of the flowers,

and one of your arse.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you done something to think you should be buying her flowers to make up?

If you havent WTF are you or her on about?
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LIsten to MUzzi he is a wise man!! dont get the flowers especially if it isnt to celebrate an occasion,its a fukkn test bigtime as to how much control she will have over you...remember from the start of time women havent had braun to control or make people submissive,they have had to use their brains and the hairy lasoo...when she demanded these flowers in what ever way she did it,a quick smart ass what for? followed by eddie murphy voice "what have you done for me lately"would have been sufficient Very Happy let it go for a couple of weeks then let her find one one her windscreen one morning coming out to the car..just remember at the end of the day she just want WANG,so dont let her cloud ur mind with this ghey romantic shit!! Very Happy
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just go cut a flower out of the nearest garden and give it to her... then ask her to give you the spanking she offered earlier Razz
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when she asks for the flowers, draw a picture of a beautiful bunch of flowers on the back of your hand.

if she doesnt understand, politely tell her shes too retarded for you to be wasting your time on.

if shes smart enuff to get the joke and laughs, mis-interpret it as her laughing at you and then kick her square in the fork.

ARGH
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joorsh wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 09:25

. If you act too gooey and nice, you'll be landed in the "just friends" zone by every girl you meet. If you act like a girl around women, then you'll be treated like one by them - and end up being a "friend" and nothing more. .

Josh just observes what I do and then advises everyone in the world to not do that... which is actually a pretty sensible way of going about things.
All I end up doing is getting with girls with boyfriends, girls with husbands, or girls with husbands AND boyfriends, or girls who I simply don't care about.

Which, despite what a lot of people think, is not hugely stroking to the ego.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh i totally forgot

if all else fails, throw a p00 at her.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 13:13

ohh i totally forgot

if all else fails, throw a p00 at her.

Laughing
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you like her take up origami and make her a paper flower, shows effort and originality whilst not doing anything just cause she tells you to. If you prefer the friend buy flowers and give them to the friend in front of her. If you're not interested in either of them ignore her and when she asks for them tell her you'll give them to her when she deserves it and give her a significant look but dont explain, just leave it to her imagination. Twisted Evil
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about you just grow a pair!
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Josh just observes what I do and then advises everyone in the world to not do that... which is actually a pretty sensible way of going about things.

I was actually thinking of Joey from Friends when he's talking about the dreaded "just friends zone! Warning warning!" internal monologue he has going on. Can't remember who he was talking to at the time tho Smile

Dude, you need to get your car back on the road and get some of those positive vibes going again!

[Updated on: Wed, 02 March 2005 02:51]

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just buy her a frikken cactus....
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh chicks like to be teased, but dont really show it. When teasing, dont take it too far so it doesnt get serious Very Happy

But get her the flowers, but only give them to her after her reaction Cool
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like the p00 idea that rob came up with, run with that boy.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats what rob would do anyway, he has a thing for teh p00.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

On our wedding night I chucked a pair of my undies at my new wife and said "Put these on"

"Are you serious?" she replied.

"Absolutley. Just put them on." I told her. She did so, but they were too large for her.

"They don't fit"

"Exactly" I replied. "'Cos I wear the pants around here. Ok!"

"Ohhhhkay", she replied and then threw me a pair of her panties. "You do the same. Try mine on"

I shrugged and tried them on, but they only went up to my knees. "I can't get into these" I told her.

"Exactly" she smiled, "And you won't until you change your attitude!"

It was then I knew I had met my equal and I was damn happy about that, and all these years it justs get better. She does little lovey-dovey things for me and I do them for her. We do it as equals and in a partnership and the trust and friendship from such a relationship is truly wonderful.

I can't advise you on what to do, but if she's a "taker" and a "wanter" and not a "giver", then, as Rob so eloquently put it, chuck a p00 at her and move on - and don't look back.

seeyuzz
river
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG RIVER WEARS GIRLS PANTIES!!!!!!

PICSORBAN
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

LOL! Laughing As opposed to guys panties?

I'm trying to stay in touch with my feminie side... soon I'll be driving a Corolla! Laughing

seeyuzz
river
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was that a true stroy ??????
please tell me it was
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Save your self all the trouble nail both chicks then
find a woman you hate and buy her a house .....
It will be the same feeling as marriage without the years of bullshit that go with it Confused
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha as always river you crack me up Laughing
i agree with tyottsoarer get the flowers but pretend you dont ahve them and if she gets disappointed spring them out from nowhere
if she cracks the shits at you for not giving them to her in the first place RUN!!!

[Updated on: Wed, 02 March 2005 10:15]

unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, gold, its good too see we have a fatherly figure around here who encourages p00 throwing.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get her a photo of some flowers

haha

gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 12:09

get her a photo of some flowers

haha

hahaha!! thats the shit!! Laughing
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
River mate, that's pure class, your wife sounds like an awesome woman!

I'm not sure what advice to offer here. If you've screwed up, then flowers are probably in order. If not, I'm not sure what she is talking about....

Also, how much attention do you give her? I mean if she is saying "give me flowers" it's like attention seeking, like the flowers will make up for lost attention? *puzzled*

Also, how much do you like her? If she's a definate interest then it's worth it, but if she's just a fling don't bother.

I think out of all my ramblings, I wouldn't get her flowers unless you've stuffed up, but make sure she knows you like her(if you indeed do...).

Dont wind up like my mate who has to have "permission" from his missus to come out with "the boys", and he's not even getting any Confused totally pussy whipped....
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but the bitch a hammer or enjo

either that, or dont buy her flowers, the pushy bitch will get over it...

most likely though, she was just kidding, send her a similar note.. just not sexually orientated, or ill laugh at you and call you a Spanner...

'nuff said

rob you funny bugger Razz
|
|
|
|
|
\ /
V
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 16:28

Hi,

LOL! Laughing As opposed to guys panties?

I'm trying to stay in touch with my feminie side... soon I'll be driving a Corolla! Laughing

u see now thats just not fair river, you should let us toymodders touch your feminine side as well... ill bring the latex gloves...

and i dont drive a corolla i drive a BORRANGE coloured p00.

EDIT: forgot the smilies Embarassed Razz Laughing Shocked Very Happy and so on.

[Updated on: Wed, 02 March 2005 21:30]

Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Wed, 02 March 2005 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you guys are funny....
well I think you shouldn't buy the flowers...
I mean did you have a fight did you do something wrong?
Nice Panties River... Laughing

Take the Advice from a woman.......

You don't need someone that demands things.... Confused

bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Thu, 03 March 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck her, hit on her friend mate.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Girl troubles... Thu, 03 March 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Float like a leaf on the river of life, and have sex with the friend.

You don't want to end up an intellectual whore like me (or Draven I presume) and have a bazillion chick friends that are all hot and have attachments.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Girl troubles... Thu, 03 March 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buy the flowers, put them down ur pants and tell her to fetch em.
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Girl troubles... Thu, 03 March 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kodoku wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 01:18

I know I should flip a coin or something...Razz However, I would like to hear that I'm not the only one with girl troubles... Anyway, a girl wrote me a note saying, "You have to buy me flowers next week or I'll kick your ass." Problem is I don't even know if she's serious or not, what flower to get because of their meanings, and the other problem is her best friend like me too...
Why are girls so complicated? Eye Spin Anyway I would love to hear people's stories as well. Very Happy

Is this the absolutely lamest story/situation ever? Or have I missed the point? what flower to buy? she wrote you a note????

what the hell is that about? f**king germans.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Girl troubles... Thu, 03 March 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should be jabbed repeatedly in the crotch with a pair of scissors.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Thu, 03 March 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Thu, 03 March 2005 17:21

You should be jabbed repeatedly in the crotch with a pair of scissors.

ROFL Laughing Laughing

just don't put the scissors in your car ......in case u get pulled over Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Girl troubles... Thu, 03 March 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Thu, 03 March 2005 08:29

u see now thats just not fair river, you should let us toymodders touch your feminine side as well... ill bring the latex gloves...

frighteningly enough, I carry latex gloves with me at all times.

actually, you guys probably aren't all that suprised Smile
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Thu, 03 March 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

draven wrote on Thu, 03 March 2005 19:04

rob_RA40 wrote on Thu, 03 March 2005 08:29

frighteningly enough, I carry latex gloves with me at all times.

actually, you guys probably aren't all that suprised Smile

Awwwww, you guys! Although pandering to my rubber fetish is very sweet, I fear you'll need something a bit more heavy-duty if you wanna start checking out my feminine side. Perhaps garden gloves.... or better still welding gloves. Oh, better wear welding goggles also, I'd hate to think what it would look like. It looked bad enough in 1985 when I last looked, god knows what it's like now! Confused

Mookie... in the words of Annie Lennox "Would I lie to you, baby!" Smile

seeyuzz
river
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Girl troubles... Thu, 03 March 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I must say, I wasn't all together suprised by your looks when I saw you t the AGM river - basically exactly what I pictured Smile
something like the old dude from roadhouse mixed with a car-loving hippie. product of the era I guess (and I mean that in a good way)
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Girl troubles... Thu, 03 March 2005 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would recommend you try a similar ploy as that tried on www.hotsalamipizza.com
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Girl troubles... Thu, 03 March 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buy both of them flowers lol
fingers
Regular

April 2003
Re: Girl troubles... Fri, 04 March 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buy yourself the flowers! Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Girl troubles... Fri, 04 March 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 14:08

thats gold jerry, gold!

[Updated on: Fri, 04 March 2005 08:24]

Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Girl troubles... Fri, 04 March 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Fri, 04 March 2005 19:24

finney wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 14:08

thats gold jerry, gold!

Cacti are a beautifull plant.... don't give it a bad name Crying or Very Sad
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Girl troubles... Sat, 05 March 2005 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about a venus fly trap ?
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Girl troubles... Sun, 06 March 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
i think i should step in here............ dont get her nothing, shell own you afterwards
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ok kids, dont play with guns.
Next Topic:Hi. Newbie... :)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:49:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0090839862823486 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.