Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Wed, 23 February 2005 10:50 Go to next message
Hey guys,

I have another request on group buy for LSDs.

Again wats available its TRD, CUSCO RS and CUSCO MZ.

Minumum is 5 buyers.

Same prices as before.
TRD is $1080 Delivered
Cusco MZ is $1120 Delivered
Cusco RS is $1280 Delivered

If there is interest more than 5 people, we can get the ball rolling.

Contact me on 040 300 3131 or visionr@iinet.net.au

Regards

Wei

Send a private message to this user    
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Thu, 24 February 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you get cusco for a nissan? Or is this just for the 1 type of LSD?
LEVIN GTV
Regular

October 2004
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Thu, 24 February 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey,

just curious as to whether you can get an lsd for an ae92 levin?
ninja_86
Regular

January 2005
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Tue, 01 March 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would be interested, but realistically in about 8 weeks, cause i need to get some cash flow.....
Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Tue, 01 March 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im keen on this i have sent you an email
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Tue, 01 March 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK guys, 5 ppl interested, those are the prices above, Ill leave it up to you guys to set a time frame, i dont mind really what you decide.

LEVIN GTV - if theres a part number of availabilty on them, I can get it but it could be slightly more expensive, i think i have checked them out before, PM if you want the pricing.

TurboRA28 - I should be able to get for other models, pm me and let me know what you are after and I will find out price and availability etc.

For all interested in LSD group buy, please post interest here so we can get an idea on how many interest there is. For further information, please pm or email me on visionr@iinet.net.au or call me on 040 300 3131

Cheers

Wei

J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Tue, 01 March 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when is the group buy closing, damnit i am gathering money as we speak.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Tue, 01 March 2005 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vote for when ur gonna have the money then man
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Tue, 01 March 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interest here
Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Wed, 02 March 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also are the prices for a 2 way lsd?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Wed, 02 March 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prices are for any type way, 1 way, 1.5 way and 2 way as long as its available.
Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Wed, 02 March 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when will you fella's have the money?
im pretty keen on this just not sure if anyone else is
dragonfly
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Wed, 02 March 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in the middle of organising a group buy through another dealer on TRD LSD's for Starlet GT (EP82), but your price is very competitive too.
Are you able to source the TRD 1.5way (clutch-type) for us? ...I think we will have at least 3-4 guys purchasing. Do you have the part number as well?

Thanks!

ninja_86
Regular

January 2005
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Thu, 03 March 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so what is everyone elses time frame? ill need prolly 4 weeks and i am good to go! what is everyone elses time frame?
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Thu, 03 March 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if the time frame is right, i'll be in it, i'll need like, 1 month though lol...
Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Thu, 03 March 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im ready to go, sooner is better but ill have to wait.
i need an lsd by 2 months time
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Fri, 04 March 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I mainly want to do AE86 LSDs at the moment, if you can get me make, model and type of your car and if part numbers of the LSD, that would be great.

As long as you guys can get me the deposit, I can do the same as previous group buy, just need to set time frame say 2-3 weeks for people gather funds to me of deposit etc.

Cheers

Wei
Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Fri, 04 March 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much would the deposit be? for the trd lsd
ninja_86
Regular

January 2005
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Fri, 04 March 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well it seems like the general idea is around about 4 weeks, so i guess ill get the ball rolling and say hows the 8th of april sound to everyone????? sounds good to me, just wondering how this works.....we give you the deposit and when they come in we give you the rest of the cash or what, and how much is the deposit.........fill us in quick so we can figure shit out......
Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Fri, 04 March 2005 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer sooner the better no later than the 8th please
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Fri, 04 March 2005 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As per previous group buy,

Deposit it 50%

REgards

WEi
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sat, 05 March 2005 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay Wei, if the date is set at 8th of April for first 50% deposit, i am in for this group buy, just... is there

"KAAZ LSD - Available in 2 way for AE86 - $1250 delivered "
avaliable any cheaper when in a group buy ? cause i am tossing up between that and the Cusco RS.

thanks.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sat, 05 March 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I am not doing Kazz in this group buy as i buy the Kazz LSds from different supplier in Japan.
Cheers.

I would go for the Cusco RS anyways if it was my choice.

Cheers

WEi
ninja_86
Regular

January 2005
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sat, 05 March 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
allright so the deal is we have to have half of the price to you by the 8th of april, and then we give you the rest when????? if it is when it comes to you/when we get it ill give you the deposit next week....
Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sat, 05 March 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also by the time we all give you the deposit, say by the 8th
how long after then will the lsd's arrive to us?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sat, 05 March 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys

heres the list, please add the 5 interested buyers.

If I can collect money by 8th April, 50% up front and the remaining once LSD is in Australia, we can go ahead with the group buy.

Each person once 50% deposited is made, please email me on visionr@iinet.net.au

with their contact details, delivery address for me to keep records. Can also please specify type of LSD and model.

Prices are as above in the top of the thread for AE86s. Any other car types, please contact me and I will need to find out price. TRD is only 2 way, Cusco you can choose 2 rebuild into 1.5 way or 1.5 rebuild into 2way, these 2 options best for RWD.

Once payment received, LSD usually takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive.

Also depends if cusco or TRD have stock on hand, last time around they were one short on the LSDs, so it all depends in supply, but most of the time they do have LSDs in stock.

Regards

Wei

[Updated on: Sat, 05 March 2005 06:26]

coupe86
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sat, 05 March 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Wei

I m in for the Cusco RS 2 way diff. I spoke to you before, I missed out on your mate's Cusco diff last week.

Andrew
ninja_86
Regular

January 2005
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sat, 05 March 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i guess ill be number 1 on the list for definates! sorry to sound suss....just a bit of cash we are dealing with here.....so can anyone who has participated in a past group buy with ae86t vouch that it legit deal....sorry man just a bit paranoid...
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sun, 06 March 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wei is so far, the most trustworthy person that i have ever dealt with on these forums. He is staight up, direct, and will not stuff you around in any way shape or form.

Props to Wei on his great service! Wink
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sun, 06 March 2005 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am in email sent already Wei Very Happy 2 way Cusco RS here i come
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sun, 06 March 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I second what Arch said
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sun, 06 March 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sun, 06 March 2005 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

detinately interested.

so if there are say, 10 parties interested, would the price be bumped down in general?

dragonfly
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Mon, 07 March 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
definitely interested - btw, PM sent Wink
Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Tue, 08 March 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still definately interested
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Tue, 08 March 2005 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the kind words arch and skaney,

I do my best and try to keep the news updated to customer whether good or bad to their products.

Ok ive gotten emails from few of you seems like numbers should be ok at this point of time.

I will update the list at the top with guys who are interested and have emailed me.

10 LSD guys, i dont think i can push the price much lower, you have to realise that the more i bring in, my buying house in japan wont budge on price any more and on top of that i will pay just as much or more on duties and GST to clear the items. Total on last group buy was 8 LSds.

Sorry for late reply in post/emails, I have just landed in overseas territory at the moment, sourcing more parts etc and just manage to get my comp and internet running so i will be bak online every day/night to reply all request and queries. I will be bak in perth in 1 and half weeks time anyway.

Cheers

Wei
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Tue, 08 March 2005 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys

heres the list, please add the 5 interested buyers.

1. ninja 86
2. j-ae86
3. slippin
4. ae86slaver
5. bathurst-91
6. dragonfly
7. coupe86
8. pr1nce

any guys i have left out, im still trying to put together who has emailed me as well as list of guys here on toymods also interested, if i have left out anyone whos wants to get in on this group buy, please post ur interested on this thread, if i had added anyone on this list who is not ready to purchase yet, please post here.

Lets set up this group buy then, lets say all deposits (50%) have to be taken from period of 21 march till closing date 8th april, 3 week period to get all deposits to me.

I will order them from japan, and hopefully they have all units in stock, ship them here and i will collect the remaining amounts, ill take a few days to clear them and get them sent of to you guys.

Sounds simple, should be straight forward.

Any questions, please let me know.

REgards

WEi
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Wed, 09 March 2005 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i emailed you back stating who i am who emailed you, just need bank details now.

thanks Wei
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Wed, 09 March 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys

can i get a list of guy who can deposit by those set dates above.

1. j-ae86
2. prince
3. Ae86slaver
4. ninja_86
5. dragonfly (didnt get your email, can you please confirm)
6. coupe86
7. sprinter-saurus
8. slippin

Please post here.

REgards

Wei

[Updated on: Mon, 14 March 2005 14:04]

J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Wed, 09 March 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also wondering how long from when we make the deposit will the units be here ?
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Wed, 09 March 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be in for a TRD.
dragonfly
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Wed, 09 March 2005 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email sent Wei
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Wed, 09 March 2005 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
emailed you Wei

Des
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Fri, 11 March 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anymore guys interested, i have a few guys interested as well,. so we should have atleast 5 ppl to go ahead with this group buy

REgards

WEi
ninja_86
Regular

January 2005
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Fri, 11 March 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just reconfirming im in for the deal....
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Fri, 11 March 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you get the centre for an e51 gearbox? if so, howmuch.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Fri, 11 March 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI spanktown,

Sorry not with this group buy,

Regards

WEi
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Fri, 11 March 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, interested in one of these LSD's,

Just wondering if it would be any good to use in my car im building to drift

Ta
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Fri, 11 March 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SPanktown - pm with the part number or more details and i can try and follow it up for you.

LSD will be good for drifting, depending on whattype u want for your application either go for a 1.5 way or 2 way.
coupe86
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sun, 13 March 2005 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Wei

I got the cash waiting, can you provide me your bank account details, and I will make the deposit by the required date. If you need to contact me, my number is 0414 294744 or email andrew.lee@aapt.net.au.

Regards

Andrew
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sun, 13 March 2005 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Guys,

when you email me and u are from toymods forums, can you please let me know your nick, or if you are not from toymods forums please let me know your name so i can add it the list.

Kind regards

Wei
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sun, 13 March 2005 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be back to perth on the 20th march,

I will give my bank details then, and closing date will be the 8th April to get the funds into my account.

I will order all the LSDs immediately and LSDs should be out to customers roughly 3-4 weeks. Depending on stock etc.

Kind regards

WEi
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sun, 13 March 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
New buyer's list please Wei.

ae86 slide
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Mon, 14 March 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just saw this topic, i am verry interested and will be contacting Wei tomorrow.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Mon, 14 March 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Am i too late?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Mon, 14 March 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys

Not too late..

LATEST DATE TO DEPOSIT FUNDS INTO MY ACCOUNT WILL BE 8 APRIL

I will release my bank account details on the march and can start depositing funds then,

FOr those who want to still be in group buy can still be in IT.

Kind regards

WEi
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Mon, 14 March 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LIST UPDATED, if i have left anyone out please let me know with a reply here on the forums.

REgards

WEi
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Mon, 14 March 2005 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha i meant emailed you, not PM'd, but I see you already updated the list so you must have got the email lol. Smile

Thanks Wei. Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 14 March 2005 14:48]

pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sat, 19 March 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might pull out
greenline have the RS 2way for 86,394.00 JPY
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Group buy: TRD AND CUSCO LSDs Sat, 19 March 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Hi Pr1nce,

YEN 86,394 from greenline which equates to $1037.49AUD. THis does not include any other charges yet and their items are sent direct from japan and with these expensive items, u will get stopped by customs as they are very heavy as well.

When you factor in taxes and duties for 20% + freight for LSD which is about is around $130. You will be looking at around $1370.

I do them from $1280 delivered to your door, you will not need to go to customs office or even post office to collect the item and clear it, i pay up all the duties, taxes and I pay my own customs broker to clear everything. ALl you need to do is receive it as its delivered to your door via insured courier.

Hope this info helps.

At the end of the day, its all your decision who you purchase it from but just want to inform you guys the "TOTAL" cost (includes everything delivered) and not just the listed price.

Regards

WEi
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:F/S Garrett GT25/28
Next Topic:Kazz 2 Way LSD for AE 86 (Smaller axels)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 11:45:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010257005691528 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.