Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Sun, 24 November 2002 02:07 Go to next message
Hi, am posting this for a friend.

-------------------------------------------------- --

Low km Jap import 7MGTE (have receipt)
W58 5-speed box (have receipt)
Custom 2500lb Jim Berry clutch (have receipt)
Machined head, new head gasket (may have receipt, will have to look)
K&N Filter

Complete package with ECU, wiring loom, all accessories, intercooler, etc.

Very strong motor, great condition, just ran 13.7@103mph in a Mk3 Supra. This would be awesome in a Mk2... very easy conversion. The only other modifications on the car are a 3" exhaust and a Turbosmart bleed valve (these do not come with the engine).

I am located in Brisbane and I can take you for a drive in the car before you buy. Will not ship interstate, pick-up only.

I am seeking $2100 but will consider offers above $1600.

lmdwyer@hotmail.com
0418 874 494 (Leigh)

-------------------------------------------------- --

Thanks guys.
  Send a private message to this user    
TurboCelica
Regular

August 2002
Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Mon, 25 November 2002 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a pitty i may have bought it for my soarer but i'm way south (vic)

Norbie have you come across any shrouds to suit the 7mgte in a MZ20 soarer? if you do can you inform as i need one

Kind Regards
Ben
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Mon, 25 November 2002 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is ur friend interested in putting the engine in my car?
Coz I'm in Melb and this sounds good...so if he will put it in my car, I'll drive to QLD or whatever and yeh.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Mon, 25 November 2002 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TurboCelica wrote on Mon, 25 November 2002 12:45

thats a pitty i may have bought it for my soarer but i'm way south (vic)

Norbie have you come across any shrouds to suit the 7mgte in a MZ20 soarer? if you do can you inform as i need one

Kind Regards
Ben

ben i have radiator shroud off a 7mgte soarer... is that what youre after??

cheers
ed
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Mon, 25 November 2002 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am the owner of this engine. I would have posted myself but I was having trouble with my e-mail when I tried to register for these forums.

If anyone has any questions post them here... personally I think this is an awesome price for the package considering that the headgasket issue has already been sorted, the engine's performance has been proven and you can sample the engine before you buy.

The engine has also had a recent service with new oil/filter/plugs and the leads are only about 7,000km old.

I'm not interested in fitting the engine to someone else's car myself as I already have two project cars on my hands. It's easy to accomplish this kind of thing yourself with a few mates on hand.

I might be convinced to ship interstate but that's extra effort and therefore extra dollars.

I will post a pic or two shortly.
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Mon, 25 November 2002 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.performanceforums.com/~shifty/7m.JPG
TurboCelica
Regular

August 2002
Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Mon, 25 November 2002 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For the price i would prob buy it as the soarer aint selling. but im in vic let me know if interested
comes with turbo intercooler all efi engine box radiator shoud Smile

air box etc Smile
if so i will deffently buy

what car did it do the times in?
TurboCelica
Regular

August 2002
Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Mon, 25 November 2002 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For the price i would prob buy it as the soarer aint selling. but im in vic let me know if interested
comes with turbo intercooler all efi engine box radiator shoud Smile

air box etc Smile
if so i will deffently buy

what car did it do the times in? (ooops just read supra similar to my soarer) so i should expect similar performance

let me know as i will be acting in a weeks time so i'll have to organise something

P.S what boost are you running? for that times?
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Tue, 26 November 2002 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry for replying through Norbie, but I don't have Internet access at work, so he's e-mailing me any messages posted here!

This is a complete package including prettymuch everything. The EFI, computer, loom, engine, turbo, inlet manifold, intercooler & piping. It comes with the airbox, K&N filter, air flow meter, etc... about the only thing it doesn't come with is the radiator, which is car-specific... you should just hook your radiator up.

This was running about 11psi in a Mk3 Supra to run the quoted 13.7@103mph

RiGo
Regular

July 2002
Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Wed, 27 November 2002 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So I don't get the K&N anymore? Sad

I'm still interested... I've just been very busy!

Also, what's happening with the 550's?

cheers,

-RiGo
TurboCelica
Regular

August 2002
Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Mon, 02 December 2002 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you sell the radiator shroud as it wont fit the new engine? also the air box???

thanks

if you know of any going around please let me know i need the shroud esp.

Ben
Corvid
Regular

May 2002
Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Mon, 02 December 2002 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats wrong with the motor in the soarer??

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm something smelling fishy..
TurboCelica
Regular

August 2002
Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Mon, 02 December 2002 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no fish, i never have had a shourd and i want one. car no longer for sale, so i am going to spend a bit more on it Smile as i am keeping it. If i was selling (when i was selling) i didn't want to spend any more on it as i wouldn't get it back.

and Please note i have been asking for a shourd for months, so if thats fishy i'm a flat head Smile

anyway back to the point anyone got one? i want i want
TurboCelica
Regular

August 2002
Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Mon, 02 December 2002 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe you read it as my new engine in the post above. I ment the 7mgte shroud wont fit his supra's new engine (7mgte is for sale - his) and i ment that i'd buy it as i thought it wont be of any use to him

anyway enough explaining all go looking for my shroud

[Updated on: Mon, 02 December 2002 03:28]

7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Tue, 03 December 2002 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The engine/box are still for sale. It comes with the shroud. You can buy the shroud, it will cost you $1600 and it comes with a free motor and gearbox.

If anyone is serious let me know, otherwise get outta my thread Smile
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Fri, 03 January 2003 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this still for sale? Would you consider selling just the box?
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Tue, 07 January 2003 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this still for sale?

Finding a good JZA70 half cut is a pain in the ass so I'm just gonna get a 7MGTE. So if it's still for sale I'm interested if you'll send to Melbourne.

Only thing is that I'm doing a conversion from a 1G, so I hope it comes with everything, coz everyone keeps telling me to get a half cut.
kalium
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Fri, 10 January 2003 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im interested in the box if you wanna sell it seperately and Im in QLD
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: Complete 7MGTE with W58 (Brisbane) Sat, 18 January 2003 12:41 Go to previous message
Hey Norbie, are you able to tell us if ur mate has sold the engine package?

Thanks
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cheap Mags For Sale: 2 sets of 13X7
Next Topic:GT4 185 bonnet for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 11:58:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081508159637451 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.