Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: Modified AE82 - Kermit Green, 4AGE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
FS: Modified AE82 - Kermit Green, 4AGE Wed, 23 February 2005 09:11 Go to next message
Putting the rolla up for sale

Allright whats been done:

Engine:

New 4age - 70,000kms on her (Checked reciepts and it is actually 70,000kms on the new 4age, my memory was a little bit off)

whats been done to engine:

Bore and Hone cylinders
surface grind block
press pistons onto rods
bearing big end set oversize
bearing main set oversize
thrust washer set
rotor button
VRS gasket set
recon cylynder head
piston and rind set oversize
timing belt tensioner kit
service injectors
senser oxygen
pod filter
oil cooler

also
gear box and starter motor replaced

Body:

Resprayed in Lousianna Green
Disc Brakes on rear
(stops quicker than any other car ive been in)
little 5 spoke wheels
steering wheel
gear knob
pedals
CD player
6x9s an fronts

It has rego till 11th January and i think ive covered everything, hopefully.

Thousand have been poured into this car and i have plenty of reciepts.

So im chasing $5000 but it is a little neg.

Extremely reliable, oh and a very fun car to drive.

oh and sorry for the quality of the pic, its off my nokia 6600 cause i dont have a digital camera

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9986

Attachment: Image(268).jpg
(Size: 43.64KB, Downloaded 1745 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 21 April 2005 11:46]

Send a private message to this user    
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 23 February 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forgot to add it also has:

4:2:1 extractors & full exhaust to universal 3" muffler

also will throw in the other way to big muffler i had on it as well, its like a 5" tip or something

I will also trade for a clean st162 SX stock or modified, as long as its in good nick
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 23 February 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pmd
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 23 February 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no this car personally guys Very Happy excellent example of an ae82, and yes i have seen the many thousands of dollars of receipts on it as well Shocked well worth the bucks
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 23 February 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I forgot to mention i just had 4 door remote central locking put in and a nice black widow alarm(5 door plus bonnet protection and shock sensor)
Also has front sway bar for a bit of added handling

[Updated on: Wed, 23 February 2005 10:56]

Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Thu, 24 February 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
going away for the w/e so i will be unable to reply to pm's or on the thead until sunday night
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Thu, 24 February 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
far out .. nice car .. if my AE82 that i sold looked like that i prolly wouldnt have sold it Crying or Very Sad
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Sat, 26 February 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Bozza
Regular

September 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Sat, 26 February 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would u take $3000?
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Sun, 27 February 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh she is a nice car coFF33

Bozza: nah sorry mate i need a little more than that

Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Sun, 27 February 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive found a car i like the look of so for the next week or so i've got about $2500 worth of alpine and eclipse stezza i was keeping for the next car that i will sell with the car(installed) for $6000 firm. Ill give details to any1 that is genuinely interested.

[Updated on: Sun, 27 February 2005 10:57]

Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Mon, 28 February 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Tue, 01 March 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's a few more pics, again taken off my crappy 6600 camera so the quality isnt the best sorry people.

Attachment: boot area.jpg
(Size: 32.38KB, Downloaded 118 time(s))
Attachment: dash area.jpg
(Size: 29.78KB, Downloaded 119 time(s))
Attachment: front seats.jpg
(Size: 31.72KB, Downloaded 83 time(s))

Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Tue, 01 March 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

Attachment: rear disc.jpg
(Size: 23.40KB, Downloaded 73 time(s))
Attachment: rear left shot.jpg
(Size: 35.17KB, Downloaded 78 time(s))
Attachment: rear seat.jpg
(Size: 28.42KB, Downloaded 63 time(s))

Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Tue, 01 March 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

Attachment: rear shot.jpg
(Size: 39.72KB, Downloaded 79 time(s))

Exaboy
Regular

March 2005
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Tue, 01 March 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude i took this car for a drive when u posted it up for sale in the Trading post.. the reason why i didn't buy it is cuz the steering was all over the shot when changing gears it always pulled to the left and the paint was all cracking, it's like it's missing it's clear coat over the top???
I spoke to the guyz at Coff's dyno about it when i got back from looking at it and they said that the pulling could be with the steering rack..?

N e wayz good luck with the sale.
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Tue, 01 March 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks man, wat a tool, just like the guys at the coffs dyno, they don't have ne idea wat they r doing, they had my mates celica in there for a month because it wasnt starting, after they replaced piece after piece costing in excess of grand they still couldnt fix it. He had to take it somewhere else and guess how long it took the next place to locate and rectify the problem... ? a mere few hours, i would never take my car there let alone walk past that place for fear of something bad happening !
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Tue, 01 March 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey listen up buddy i have had past experieces with a certain mechanic and i gotta say they couldnt "tune" a 90 yr old grandma with herpes, they had my "car" for over a month tryin to address my problems as it wouldnt start they wouldnt listen to me, they made me reaplce the entire ignition system, ECU, ignitor, coils, all leads, distributir, dizzy cap, rotor, spark plugs just cos they didnt no fuck all and could diognise or fix the problem at all, i kept telling them it only stated when it was hot and sittin in the sun but they alughed it of, eventually after a month and me spending over a grand on second hand parts and labour i think it was 1300 or somethin they gave it to auto electrician and he listened to me when i said it only started hot and fixed the problem in a few hours, it was my Air Flow Meter... so yeh i wouldnt give any credit to a certain mechanic as they are a bunch of dimwits who wouldnt no the difference between a Falcondore and a Supra, also i have driven tarkers car and it was a dream to drive, also good fun and quick so i dont no wat your talkin bout and judging by your name EXABOY ? i would guess u no shit all bout toyotas so i think u should keep ya opinion to yaself and with regards to paint job its not cracking and i believe is very good and suits the car.

[Updated on: Fri, 15 April 2005 04:35]

Exaboy
Regular

March 2005
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Tue, 01 March 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Um dude i've had 2 rolla's.... i no abit about them and i no abit about sprayin cars to...and the spray on that isn't pro,it's been cut back and not prepped up properly..the colour is flat.. and yea on the back bar it's got cracks in it, the guy pointed it out to me!
As for the guyz at Coff's Dyno i didn't say they were the best mechanics in the world but they did fix up my N12 with no trouble at all and fast...
As for my name EXABOY i used to own an N12 and i stuck with the name..
agent_felix
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Tue, 01 March 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh a nissan boy... thats why you made the idiot decision to bag out somoenes car...
Exaboy
Regular

March 2005
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Tue, 01 March 2005 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm did u read my last post...
"As for my name EXABOY i USED to own an N12 and i stuck with the name.."
big_ted
Newcomer

March 2005
icon14.gif  Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Tue, 01 March 2005 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive also driven tarkers 'kermit' rolla numerous times and its a great car to drive with plenty of power. its fast ,its green and its a toyota. what more would neone want.
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 02 March 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Um dude i've had 2 rolla's.... i no abit about them and i no abit about sprayin cars to...
well from what you told me about spraying ur exa u did it in your back yard, now this could be just me but i think thats a bit dodgy since it would have felt like sandpaper with all the dirt that would have blown onto it!. Kermitt was sprayed inside in a big warehouse in the industrial area of coffs, and is a pretty decent job if you ask me, the paint cracking you are referring to, the bit i showed you was a crack in the previous paint job that as you said wasn't prepped properly(in the excitement we must have missed it) so showed thru in the new paint, it has since been sanded right back and resprayed. The paint is not cracking anywhere on the car, and is quite a head turner Very Happy

I spent many many many hours prepping that car for it to be sprayed, sanding sanding and when i wanted something different to do i sanded it Confused , the person who sprayed it knew what he was doing, we spent 3 full days just spraying it because we wanted it to look shmick, and it does.

And as for you and your buddies at coffs dyno, they need to get a new profession, something involving cleaning poo off tiolets cause thats all they r good for and you exaboy need to get off toymods, this is a toyota site not a nissan site, you are not welcome here, especially since it looks like you just joined up to inappropriately bag out my car, pffft what a nob

[Updated on: Wed, 02 March 2005 00:19]

TheRollaBoy
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 02 March 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree, it is pretty inapropriate to join up jus to bag out someones car, you obviously have something personally against this guy, not with his car, its seems pretty good for the price, especially with the amount of work thats been done on it. And i think this dyno place sounds pretty dodgy as well, exaboy you need to find youself a nissan site or something, i don't think you are welcome here any more Laughing
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 02 March 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WORD Razz lol
Exaboy
Regular

March 2005
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 02 March 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell man i didn't even spray my exa i used to have, the guy had it before me and did spray it in his yard and it was a dodgy job! i've been on this site for ages just not a member on here, didn't come on here to just bag out people i was just giving my opinion of the car! hell everyone has got good and bad opinons just like u's are raging the s*** out of Dyno.. i ain't get all offensive about that.. i got nothing against the guy, was giving my opinon on the car!
joeyjojo
Regular

March 2003
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 02 March 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seen this car on my way to work this morning, looks sweet!
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 02 March 2005 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thanks man she is a nice car, despite what this exaboy guy thinks.
PAULS AE82
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Thu, 03 March 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm im only new here too but, EXABOY you are a NOB!!!!!!!!!!!
Laughing
TheRollaBoy
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Fri, 04 March 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just thought id point out how this guys for sale thread turned into a big war against this exaboy guy.

But i assume the car is still for sale ?
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Sat, 05 March 2005 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup
mr_corolla
Regular

Banned User

November 2004
    none
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Sun, 06 March 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daym thats looks sweet bro but noting beats my other corolla 20v b/top turbo its going to auton salon soon with 18in professionally custom made gards full show corolla evar made in australia with candy apple red paint
MRSECA
Regular

June 2003
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Sun, 06 March 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very nice man free bump
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Mon, 07 March 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh thanks, she is a great car,

come on people $5000neg without system or $6000 firm with system
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Fri, 11 March 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price dropped to $4500
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Mon, 14 March 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 14 March 2005 05:45]

skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Mon, 14 March 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man, ive seen this car in mullaway a few times, my mate lives just down the road from you, with the white camry, probably always doin shit to it cos it keeps playin up! Laughing he's got the newish kinda paved driveway, always has a tarago, too
ive got a red ae82 seca, you might have seen me goin past a few times, and no, mines not the one up the road from you, mine is loud Very Happy
but yeah, ive seen this GREEN rolla, ah, very...different...not my taste, but anyway Smile good luck with the sale, mate Very Happy
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Mon, 14 March 2005 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, theres three red secas in my street, i had noticed a louder one going past every now and then, but i thought some1 form up the road must have put a zorst on theirs. It is a very unique car, not to everyones taste though.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Mon, 14 March 2005 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyway that associates themself with an EXA if gay... exas are the most fucked cars every made... they are cheap, ugly, VERY FUCKING ugly might i add, slow, and nissan ??? point made ?
mr_corolla
Regular

Banned User

November 2004
    none
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Tue, 15 March 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stfu loser exa is the best car i evar had spend over 15 on it and it beats any 4agze and 20v on the road 13.5sec
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Tue, 15 March 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes Confused wat fuck since when did this turn into a nissan performance forum
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Tue, 15 March 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol yeah
mr_corolla
Regular

Banned User

November 2004
    none
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Tue, 15 March 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hurm bro can you smell that i think i can smell bullshit Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Tue, 15 March 2005 05:47]

Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Tue, 15 March 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your bullshit about ya exa ? or is ya face to close to ya arse ?
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: FS: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 16 March 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, For Sale thread guys

bump

$4500neg
mr_corolla
Regular

Banned User

November 2004
    none
Re: EOI: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 16 March 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
suck a dick faget stop crying like a lil girl
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: FS: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 16 March 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing fuck of outta this thread, your not welcome Twisted Evil
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: FS: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 16 March 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi look buddy this is a for sale thread, so fu*# off. lol just a side note mr_corolla, your stock silvertop does not put out "dyno proven 145kw" hahahahaha
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: FS: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 16 March 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apart fom the fact this guy has some serious grammer issues, his language is not acceptable.

I MOVE FOR A BAN ON MR_COROLLA

can i get some seconders ?
TheRollaBoy
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: FS: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 16 March 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
notion seconded, unapropriate d00d
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: FS: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 16 March 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I 3rd it Twisted Evil

OUT OUT OUT
duff_boy
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: Kermit Green AE82 Wed, 16 March 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i 4th that motion.
Neal Pallotta
Regular

June 2004
Re: FS: Kermit Green AE82 Fri, 18 March 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm s Nissan owner now (Gazelle liftback -- wouldn't own an Exa if I was paid to), and I move for a similar ban anyway!

Git the CA18DET fag oot.
glowfish
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: FS: Kermit Green AE82 Fri, 18 March 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey you pm'd me and told me you would put up engine shot... Am interested lol Razz
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: FS: Kermit Green AE82 Fri, 18 March 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, im setting my alarm early so i can take one before work for you, sorry mate im wrapped up in a few assignments for uni atm and it completely slipped my mind
glowfish
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: FS: Kermit Green AE82 Fri, 18 March 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah, thats cool ma, im uni student myself so i understand. THanks though.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FS: Kermit Green AE82 Fri, 18 March 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Tarkers..

Just thought i might mention what a wicked car this is...
I really hope the new owner takes good care of the work u've put into it..

On a stranger note.. I had a dream I went to inspect this car, as last night I was thinking about it, coz yeah i've got a st162.. I actually dream't i was there inspecting the car, but as strange as dreams are the car was actually a wagon (i think ae82 came with the wagon), and yeah i was thinking to myself how the hell is the 4age gonna pull this HUGE car.. it was like twice the size of a normal ae82..
I like ur car a lot haha..
hehehe
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: FS: Kermit Green AE82 Sat, 19 March 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heres some under the bonnet pics.

Thanks mate, it is a great car. I think they did come in a 4wd wagon too, not sure whether they are ae82 or ae92 wagons though Razz

Attachment: Engine.jpg
(Size: 45.13KB, Downloaded 280 time(s))
Attachment: CloseUp.jpg
(Size: 43.73KB, Downloaded 56 time(s))
Attachment: PodEngine.jpg
(Size: 48.66KB, Downloaded 71 time(s))

Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: FS: Kermit Green AE82 Sat, 19 March 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

Attachment: OilCooler.jpg
(Size: 43.51KB, Downloaded 45 time(s))
Attachment: Extractors.jpg
(Size: 37.83KB, Downloaded 47 time(s))

The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: Kermit Green AE82 Sat, 19 March 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
the pod filter is bigger than the engine Laughing
defect

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: 1974 LH Sunbird Torana 1900cc in SA
Next Topic:KE30 Corolla Wanted - Adelaide
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:04:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084290504455566 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.