Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 02 March 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! it's in my head!

KILL!
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 02 March 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i actually don't mind hilltops but hate rap in general ,simple plan are whiny little kids that shit me, delta what can we say a little bit of cancer goes a long long way. Not being harsh but her career really sky rocketed after that.
Was funny when I used to work at K-mart, one day in the CD section a group of us were having a heated discussion about how shit delta is and a little girl came up with her dad and wanted to know if we had the christmas special by delta in, that kid probably walked away and balled her eyes out
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 02 March 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So happy together by the turtles, man that song is horrible.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 02 March 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camry_omega wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 22:57

ROFL. Anything by good charlotte/simple plan annoys the hell out of me

Thing I really hate about them is the fact people call them "punk". There not punk. Bands like NOFX are punk, Simple plan and "Go and Cry Charlotte are just gay emotional crap. I didn't mind afew of Simple plans songs(once) but after awhile they start becoming so depressing it's not funny.

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 02 March 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 15:06

i actually don't mind hilltops but hate rap in general ,simple plan are whiny little kids that shit me, delta what can we say a little bit of cancer goes a long long way. Not being harsh but her career really sky rocketed after that.
Was funny when I used to work at K-mart, one day in the CD section a group of us were having a heated discussion about how shit delta is and a little girl came up with her dad and wanted to know if we had the christmas special by delta in, that kid probably walked away and balled her eyes out

Laughing Laughing you mean bastuard Razz Don't worry I tell my little sister who's like 8yr old how bad Nikki Webbster is. I hate Nikki Webbster Mad
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 02 March 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im gunna go out on a limb here,

just about every song every1 has said they hate i like Razz

1. hilltop hoods are awesome
2. dont mind some of fatman scoops colabirations
3 love good charlotte
4 simple plan arnt to bad Razz

but thats my opinion i thought i would just post because i have differant tastes and i didnt wanna go with the crowd!

CHEERS

NOLAN
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 02 March 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont mind some of good charlotte's songs and fat man scoop...

my main tastes revolve around dsturbed, drowning pool and the likes...so dont flame me Razz
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 02 March 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, im a disturbed fan, haven't heard much of the drowing pool so i don't really have an opinon.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 02 March 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 17:20

my main tastes revolve around dsturbed, drowning pool and the likes...so dont flame me Razz

drowning pool= good
disturbed= good
fatman scoop= shite
good charlotte= shite

WTF!? got a bit of a problem there Confused

try: Thrice "silhouette" Wink
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 02 March 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got a split personality or something me thinks Razz

thrice is good, right now my favourite is "To wake and avenge the dead" Very Happy
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 02 March 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whatever that song is that goes "give it to me, give it to me, give it to me now" in that farked up nasaly voice...

and anything new by greenday, simple plan, good charlette, etc
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 02 March 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
XiL3D wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 20:18

whatever that song is that goes "give it to me, give it to me, give it to me now" in that farked up nasaly voice...

thatd be "hip hip hooray" by *...* sound system Evil or Very Mad Does get bloody annoying
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 02 March 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 19:11

got a split personality or something me thinks Razz

thrice is good, right now my favourite is "To wake and avenge the dead" Very Happy

NOICE!!

another good band is "The Blank Theory" Wink

[Updated on: Wed, 02 March 2005 09:51]

86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 02 March 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 16:57

3 love good charlotte

but thats my opinion i thought i would just post because i have differant tastes and i didnt wanna go with the crowd!

CHEERS

NOLAN

Mate,

you've gone with the wrong crowd. No No No
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 02 March 2005 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 18:20

Now there are some great bands
with well written songs as well.
Bodies always used to be a crowd pleaser all college.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Sat, 05 March 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 20:57

3 love good charlotte

CHEERS

NOLAN

Mate,

lol..

wrong crowd? would that be the toyota crowd that is wrong?

lol were all here because we support toymods
the fact that i like differant music shouldnt mean nothing, just i like differant things, i still own and enjoy a toyota

Very Happy

NOLAN
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Sat, 05 March 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Sat, 05 March 2005 14:58

86DRFT wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 20:57

3 love good charlotte

CHEERS

NOLAN

Mate,

lol..

wrong crowd? would that be the toyota crowd that is wrong?

lol were all here because we support toymods
the fact that i like differant music shouldnt mean nothing, just i like differant things, i still own and enjoy a toyota

Very Happy

NOLAN

yeah i was just taking the piss Razz , there's nothing wrong with having different tastes in music, you would get along fine with the grade 9 girls back in high school Laughing Twisted Evil Razz

all jokes... hooray for toyota Rolling Eyes
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Sat, 05 March 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I absolutely can't stand most commercial radio (why I listen to CD's all the time. I like bands like Mudvayne, Sunk Loto, Jerk, InFlames and NIN
So you can very easily tell that I would like to drop snoopy like a hot turd into the toilet.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Sat, 05 March 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thrice is good!

although theres one REALLY fucking heavy song of theirs on a new cd i cant seem to find
its fucking awesome

also dont mind some hip hop and rap sometimes
but alot is crap crap crap

but i have time of day for a lot of music. jazz. jpop. rock. metal. death. soul. motown. drumnbass. techstep. psytrance. ambient. deep house. progressive rock. rockabilly. punk. thrash. hardcore. hip hop. country (that nelly song with that american guy is oK~). lots n lots

Smile
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Sat, 05 March 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1. Born To Be Alive, by Patrick Fernandez. Ghey song, ghey singer, wreaks of the massif gheyness. I hate this song and the singer with a passion.

River, it was so bad that i had to like it mate. It was that corny it was one of only a few songs from the 70's i could remember mate.

Retards Attempting Poetry - you forgot the silent C. Remember, RAP does have a silent C, but people seem to forget the C when talking about it.

RAP = C.R.A.P.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Sat, 05 March 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I absolutely can't stand most commercial radio (why I listen to CD's all the time. I like bands like Mudvayne, Sunk Loto, Jerk, InFlames and NIN
So you can very easily tell that I would like to drop snoopy like a hot turd into the toilet.

mudvayne and sunk loto Surprised *thumbs up*

Quote:

Retards Attempting Poetry - you forgot the silent C. Remember, RAP does have a silent C, but people seem to forget the C when talking about it.
RAP = C.R.A.P.

fixed Wink
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Sat, 05 March 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Sat, 05 March 2005 19:23

Laughing Laughing Commercail radio is crap Mad (well the station we listen too at work is)

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Sat, 05 March 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Banana Phone song is pretty annoying, any time someone mentions it, it like gets stuck in my head for days
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Sat, 05 March 2005 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camry_omega wrote on Sat, 05 March 2005 22:19

The Banana Phone song is pretty annoying, any time someone mentions it, it like gets stuck in my head for days

Quote:

It's the best, beats the rest
Cellular, modular, interactiveodular(?)
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, Banana phone

Yeah it's a crap song, but the video is quite nice Wink
Initial_D
Regular

February 2005
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Sat, 05 March 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kasey Chambers, pretty much anything she sings. I can't stand that new one where she is singing about riding a pony Mad

Chees
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Sun, 06 March 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, I'm happy, I found a radio station over the net that just plays punk Very Happy
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Sun, 06 March 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Sun, 06 March 2005 17:17

well, I'm happy, I found a radio station over the net that just plays punk Very Happy

same with me except with metal
Chronix forever! Very Happy
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Tue, 08 March 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd have to agree. Internet radio is fucking awesome. Soooooo many genres to choose from.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 09 March 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some rap/hip-hop is good, but not the songs where they just boast about themselves, they're just full of gheyness Rolling Eyes
ive just downloaded a heap of jet, damn theyre good! cold hard bitch, rollover dj, are you gonna be my girl, take it or leave it... Very Happy

i will admit that i do like most of eminem's songs. most of them actually give heaps of shit to stupid celebs, quite funny actually! Laughing

but yeah, other than that:
greenday
grinspoon
limp bizkit
linkin park (+ jay-z)
ratm
regurgitator (not there techno stuff)
snoop dogg ( Embarassed )
the living end
the offspring

Very Happy
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 09 March 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 16:35

some rap/hip-hop is good, but not the songs where they just boast about themselves, they're just full of gheyness Rolling Eyes
ive just downloaded a heap of jet, damn theyre good! cold hard bitch, rollover dj, are you gonna be my girl, take it or leave it... Very Happy

i will admit that i do like most of eminem's songs. most of them actually give heaps of shit to stupid celebs, quite funny actually! Laughing

but yeah, other than that:
greenday
grinspoon
limp bizkit
linkin park (+ jay-z)
ratm
regurgitator (not there techno stuff)
snoop dogg ( Embarassed )
the living end
the offspring

Very Happy

i liked "heaven is so far away" by the offspring, linkin park's first album was the only one worth listening to. limp bizkit have a couple of good songs ("break stuff"). the rest don't make the cut... but thats just me Razz
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 09 March 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking into my own reflection
when suddenly it changes
violently it changes
there is no turning back now
youve woken up the demon
in me.

good times.

anything with kelly clarkson, or that damn duet with delta and some irish tool.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 09 March 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 19:45

when suddenly it changes
violently it changes
youve woken up the demon
in me.

That'd be from "Down with the Sickness" by Disturbed, freaking awesome song Cool

You have my RESTECPA
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 09 March 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 20:17

when suddenly it changes
violently it changes
youve woken up the demon
in me.

That'd be from "Down with the Sickness" by Disturbed, freaking awesome song Cool

You have my RESTECPA

both their cd's are freaking awsome Cool
162_trd87
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 09 March 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one thing that really shits me at the moment is what that faggot jay-z did with linkin park. i mean he took a really good album and completely screwed it (well for me anyways)
also all of those american/australian idol contestants like that afro with a body attached to it and the guy that came second. Very Happy
simple plan and all the other people who are currently wrecking music.
mat
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 09 March 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 22:04

dimmy77_03 wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 20:17

when suddenly it changes
violently it changes
youve woken up the demon
in me.

You have my RESTECPA

both their cd's are freaking awsome Cool

Saw them in concert last year when they played the metro in sydney. BEST CONCERT EVAR!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 09 March 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
162_trd87 wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 22:26

one thing that really shits me at the moment is what that faggot jay-z did with linkin park. i mean he took a really good album and completely screwed it (well for me anyways)

yeh...id agree with that. I liked Hybrid Theory and Meteora, but with Jayz it sounds like shit.

As for the Aussie idols Rolling Eyes i promised my car stereo it would never go through the excruciating pain of hearing any of them Very Happy
162_trd87
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 09 March 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same here Surprised
and if you like that stuff that 86drft showed you look for smile empty soul. not the heaviest but they have some good riffs and lyrics.
i also don't mind the stone temple pilots and audioslave
mat
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 09 March 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
162_trd87 wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 22:52

same here Surprised
and if you like that stuff that 86drft showed you look for smile empty soul. not the heaviest but they have some good riffs and lyrics.

yeh they're pretty good Very Happy Nowhere kids, bottom of a bottle, this is war and many others are awesome....
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 09 March 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Australian/American Idol sucks and Linkin Park.......how could u let that Jay Z fuckwit ruin your songs Crying or Very Sad
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 16 March 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

when suddenly it changes
violently it changes
youve woken up the demon
in me.

good times.

anything with kelly clarkson, or that damn duet with delta and some irish tool.

Gotta love david drainman and the boys !
if u like disturbed then u would love drowning pool

I Never hear that kind of music anymore.

P.s. What ever happened to jerk ?
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 16 March 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Initial_D wrote on Sun, 06 March 2005 09:16

Kasey Chambers, pretty much anything she sings. I can't stand that new one where she is singing about riding a pony Mad

Chees

Laughing Laughing
she's such a dumb ass sounlds like a cat being killed Rolling Eyes

a song i really hate its called the Nature song i don't know who sings it but they are fucked in the head Mad
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 16 March 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
piggy wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 15:46

Laughing Laughing
she's such a dumb ass sounlds like a cat being killed Rolling Eyes

*correction: she sounds like a cat, inside a set of bagpipes, being run over by a car.
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: the three most annoying songs at the moment (that anoy you the most) Wed, 16 March 2005 08:06 Go to previous message
Laughing Laughing to right Very Happy
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:*News Flash* Ferarri Pit Crew FIRED!
Next Topic:FALL OF NATIONS!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 18:00:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.10120701789856 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.