Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Wed, 02 March 2005 03:53 Go to next message
Sony 68cm TV
Colour
Old
Works fine
Thin line just above middle of tv from left to right
$75

2 x ae82 bumpers
$50 each

Bridgestone 205/65/15 Tyres x 5
average 80% tread
$100

Snooker table with balls and 2 cues - $50

This junk is taking up too much space and has to go

There might be more stuff i'll update if i find more

Send a private message to this user    
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Wed, 02 March 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how big is the snooker table?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Thu, 03 March 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How old is the TV exactly?

Is it a trinitron? if so, i had that problem with my 68cm trinitron that was about 10yrs old. It's a common problem with them apparently.

Let me know how old it is and i may be interested.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Thu, 03 March 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm well we got the TV from insurance brand new after we got robbed, it was around 11 or 10years ago..a while Confused as for whether its a triniton or not is that a brand within sony? sorry i aint to good with TV brands or types/models etc. All i know is that its a SONY.

the snooker table is....around the size of a standard snooker table i assume

i'll measure it up wen i get a chance and will post it up here.

-Choony
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Fri, 04 March 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where abouts are you? I'm interested in the TV and Snooker table and could probably take em off your hands this week end? Can i cruise by and check em out? I'll PM my mobile number...
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Fri, 04 March 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yo, hands off... I want the TV.
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Fri, 04 March 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When its sold i'll say I'm not interested. All you've done is ask a Q and express interest. I've done basicaly the same. Deal. Very Happy
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Fri, 04 March 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair enough I suppose...
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon12.gif  Re: 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Fri, 04 March 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gonna be moving this weekend which means no net til monday so if you wanna contact me just gimmie a call!

(BTW i only have a trailer for the week end so it'd be awesome {if you decide to sell to me and i buy, ect} to grab the snooker table while i've got the trailer! Rolling Eyes ) Very Happy

Anyway let me know!

Cheers.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Sat, 05 March 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
settle guyz Razz

a few people haved showed interest in the TV and pool table however i have to say SIMDOG was the first, therefore first prefernce does go to him, im sorry to others, but that doesnt mean he'll buy it, if he doesnt want it then i'll let you's all know.

As for the pool table some information i should have said earlier about it before:
The pool table was given to us in a very poor condition a few years ago, wen we got it it had floor carpet (very ragged and bumpy) as the table cloth and plastic bags as the pockets

My dad and myself 'rebuilt' it and it now is coloured nice and has blue proper pool table cloth plus proper pockets and we used heavy duty industrial glue to glue the cloth down.

however, over these years the industrial glue company can stick a pole up their a$$e$ coz the cloth has risen, but its not hard to fix this as u can just pull it off and reglue it.

the pockets which were new, still look new but are broken on the bottom from overuse, u can just string this together again

finally the most important part its just a table top, NO LEGS..
we placed it on a table and used it like that, not a problem.

sorry if i mislead anyone.

BUMP!
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Sun, 06 March 2005 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you send me a PM cos there was nothing there...

Anyway you've got my number let me know if and when it gets down to me!
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Mon, 07 March 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh dude i sent u a pm lemme try n find it again and resend it

but its preti much from my last post most of it.

I'll let u know whether simdog takes the TV or not, but ur welcome to come have a look at the pool table TOP Very Happy

Choony

PS: Pm sending Requiem
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Tue, 08 March 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm.... still no PM, I'll send you another, just reply to that see if that works! Smile
terrykoun
Regular

December 2003
Re: 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Fri, 11 March 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hang on.. so which is it, a pool table or a snooker table??
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Sat, 12 March 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Sun, 13 March 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
terrykoun wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 11:42

hang on.. so which is it, a pool table or a snooker table??

one and the same man, pool table, snooker table, its same shiote Smile

only difference in any styles of game is the amount of balls, colour, rules and all that stuff

Cheers,

Eldar.O.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Sun, 13 March 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One table has the "D" marked on it (pool) while the other just has the spots marked (snooker).
Impact DRFT
Regular

November 2004
    none
Re: 68cm Sony TV - $75, Tyres, Bumpers yadda yadda yadda Tue, 15 March 2005 07:39 Go to previous message
chonney I want the tires is that the from the 86
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Simon and Joel's AE86 & 4AGZE sale
Next Topic:a small gauages sell!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 09:38:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054001808166504 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.