Toymods » General Car Talk » girlfriend and car

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon10.gif  Re: girlfriend and car Sun, 17 November 2002 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MANI:
you could not have said it any better, the gals up the front and the boys are in the back.
JUZZO
  Send a private message to this user    
seb_ae82
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 18 November 2002 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
I am soooo bored at work... and then read this thread! Very Happy for ppl with too much time I guess.

My girlfriend (now wife) names my cars!
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 18 November 2002 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seb_ae82 wrote on Mon, 18 November 2002 15:28

Laughing
I am soooo bored at work... and then read this thread! Very Happy for ppl with too much time I guess.

My girlfriend (now wife) names my cars!

Are you going to tell us what your car is called?
seb_ae82
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Tue, 19 November 2002 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The twinky was Sebastian (hence the name). Why Sebastian? I dunno, chick logic!

Also had Rex, hers is Max. Currently Felicia the Familia.

She is also thinking of shotgun rules like juzzo84's chick.

Here is another story though-

I had the twinky and was picking up a female friend, and later, picking up another mate. She was thinking of being nice and letting the guy ride shotgun, so she thought she could get in the back seat rather than the front. But, get this, she opens the FRONT passenger door, tilts the front seat and tries to squeeze in the gap to get to the back seat! Laughing I proceeded to open the back door and ask her what she was doing. Needless to say, she was all like this Embarassed and threatened to kill me if I told anyone. I told everyone. Very Happy
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon8.gif  Re: girlfriend and car Tue, 19 November 2002 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No matter how many times you tell them, girls always slam the door.

No matter how many time you tell them, girls put their hands all over the glass.

AND.. girls always seem to SLAM my door on the seatbelt buckle if it drops onto the sill coz they are too lazy to reposition it.
along with carelessly scrathing my paintwork with jewellrey. My car never hurt anyone and never says no, I can leave it out in the rain all night and it won't say a bitchin word. Also requires less maintenence. that's why i love it more than any female, except you Norita, you're the best. Hurry back please!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Tue, 19 November 2002 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds familiar
my passenger seat belt thingy has been jammed god knows how many times in the door... through guys and girl.
and strangely, the drivers one hasn't been hit once
froodogs
Regular

October 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Thu, 21 November 2002 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's odd... my g/f wants to name my twinky sprinter sebastian, but that's after sebastian loeb (french rally driver).

she thinks he's cute. *sigh*
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Sat, 23 November 2002 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh my god i didn't know other people have to put up with the same problems, my girlfriend always slams it on the seat belt buckly and it makes you shiver when you hear that crunch Sad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Sat, 23 November 2002 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doesn't make me shiver anymore... all that can be broken off it has... only thing left to damage is the door and the plastic sill under it Sad
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Sat, 23 November 2002 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe
luckily ppl always miss the actually buckle....and its just the strap hanging out

Razz
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Sun, 24 November 2002 11:55 Go to previous message
my g/f loved fords to begin with as does all of her family. But now i have convinced her and her sister and now they love supras. my g/f likes my stereo and BOV more than my car i think. I never let anyone else drive it because of insurance so she can't fully appreciate it, hehe
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Sprinter suspension
Next Topic:Soon to rejoin the Toyota family!!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 16:59:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053799152374268 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.