Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
CLG is in Canberra Sat, 26 February 2005 12:22 Go to next message
A quik hit and run visit to the capital - I'll be here for Sunday and Monday morning - all those of you I know here, call me on 0403 733 054 and we'll see if we can catch up?!

I particularly want to see Tweety and UZ185 if you guys know those guys, get them to call me, as I don't have the numbers on me?!

I won't have internet access - please call me for contact, but feel free to bump me to the top of the list till Monday arvo?!
  Send a private message to this user    
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CLG is in Canberra Sat, 26 February 2005 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clint
Incase you do log on in Canberra, ill text UZ and see if we can meet up late today. Im playing baseball this morning and ripping the old 3TGT out of Tweety this arvo. so maybe this evening for a coffee/beer?
Shall TXT ya!
Mitch
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG is in Canberra Tue, 01 March 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well my road trip ended this morning with the sound of steam and clanging metal - as a result I'm still in Canberra. Funny thing is I checked water and oil last night, so I'd say something serious has let go internally. The car is now on it's way back to Sydney to catch a Tautliner back to Perth, and I'll be flying out shortly too. Given the extra few days here, who wants to catch up? I hear the pizza in Gundaroo (sp? - 25-30mins from Canberra) on a Friday night is superb - who's up for a cruise?

[Updated on: Wed, 02 March 2005 11:39]

Dirty_Sanchez
Regular

January 2004

Re: CLG is in Canberra Tue, 01 March 2005 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, i'd be keen for that.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: CLG is in Canberra Wed, 02 March 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh, bugger. Why is it that the only time i should be in Canberra, im not.
Not good to hear about the car though CLG.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CLG is in Canberra Wed, 02 March 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be able to squeeze in a short cruise, I will keep an eye on this thread for time and place.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG is in Canberra Wed, 02 March 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For those of you intersted in Pizza and a cruise back into Town, call me on 0403 733 054 before Friday 12pm, as I here reservations for this pizza joint are well advised?!!! At the moment, I'm thinking early dinner, followed by whatever the night can provide in Canberra, after the cruise from the restaurant into town?!
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CLG is in Canberra Thu, 03 March 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to hear about the Celica Clint. Looks like the running repairs at my place didnt do the trick eh! It sure looked and sounded the goods. Youll have to post the diagnosis when you get back to WA.

Sorry cant catch up again as I am booked solid till we go to Jamberoo to meet up with the TOYMODS guys at Easter!

Great to finally meet up with the legendary CLG!
Cheers
Mitch
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CLG is in Canberra Thu, 03 March 2005 12:36 Go to previous message
I'll be around on Friday night to meet up once you guys head back into town.

Cheers
Phil
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:thankyou CCG
Next Topic:Tsunami Charity Cruise - 13 February 2005
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:17:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046558380126953 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.