Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » reminder: Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday 27th Feb

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

icon14.gif  reminder: Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday 27th Feb Thu, 24 February 2005 04:49 Go to next message
TCC(Qld) drivers are heading up to Gympie early on sunday morning for the Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana.

Departs 6.00am sharp from Carseldine Caltex (just at the start of the motorway, north of Aspley on Gympie Rd).

make sure you bring a hat, chair, camera, cash for food (the club has great bbq food on for the day), sunscreen plus the usual cruise stuff.

A UHF radio for the trip up and back will be very handy.

Contact Katrina on 0421 394 449 for more info or availability of spots for competition.

The event is held on a wet-cement skidpan - a valid drivers license and road-registerable car is required to compete.

Note: the Toyota Car Club Motorkhana will be held in April at this same venue - see other thread regarding dates/times/info.

cheers,
Charles.
  Send a private message to this user    
NVD-086
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: reminder: Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday 27th Feb Sun, 27 February 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So who went... i came out for a but... lets just say that water wasnt plentyful Razz
fearlesss
Regular

November 2004
Re: reminder: Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday 27th Feb Sun, 27 February 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree , it wasnt the wettest motorkhana. anyway fun none the less. even if i did just do 1 run cause of a slipping clutch which now needs replacing.
NVD-086
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: reminder: Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday 27th Feb Mon, 28 February 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What car do ya have? i might of seen ya Wink or vise versa (i have a poo bronz ae86) Sad
fearlesss
Regular

November 2004
Re: reminder: Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday 27th Feb Thu, 03 March 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had a black gt starlet,
i got there late and did circuit 4-5 or 5-6.
its the black looking think with a shinny wheels and front mount, and also smells like a burnt clutch haha
NVD-086
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: reminder: Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday 27th Feb Thu, 03 March 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh Apparently the reason the track was so dry was becasue of the fact that the tank that they get the water out of was empty Laughing
fearlesss
Regular

November 2004
Re: reminder: Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday 27th Feb Fri, 04 March 2005 02:20 Go to previous message
haha nice work there

the funniest thing i saw on the day is on my way out, some guys were doing skidys in the dirt, then they guys at the gate tried to block them off, so they went around them, then the guys at the gate both jumped in their commos and tried to chase them .haha it was a great to watch.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Spotlight - sunshine coast, if anyones interested
Next Topic:monaro cruise at easter {powercruise}
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:51:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005389928817749 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.