Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ke30turbo
Occasional Poster

August 2004
KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Sun, 06 February 2005 07:23 Go to next message
Selling my Rolla, Its a KE30 with a 4agte engine.

SPECS:
4agze big port engine
Garrett GT25 turbo (350hp)
Massive PWR front mount cooler
New 3 core radiator
Microtec LTX8 computer
W40 and W50 gearboxes
Hilux diff
Dragway 15in wheels
Early supra brakes
King springs
Monroe shocks
3in exhaust from turbo
440cc injectors

INTERIOR:
Alloy bolt in half cage
Monza Race seats
OMP harnesses
Speco boost gauge
Speco shift light tacho
Speco oil pressure gauge (not in car atm)
Speco water temp gauge (not in car atm)

Car is fully engineered in the ACT, So if you are seriously interested please PM me. http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9615

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9614

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9613

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9613

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9614

[Updated on: Fri, 04 March 2005 05:08] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
[ JB ]
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: KE 30 4AGTE Sun, 06 February 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you show us some pics? Also power output?

email me if you like... jbs_et@yahoo.com
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: KE 30 4AGTE Mon, 07 February 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EDIT: the earlier written statement was in no part true Very Happy See quote captured below by WiLo. It was a bit of a joke and a free bump for KE30 Turbo Embarassed

I thought if I added some hard luck to the thread someone might feel obliged to buy it Laughing

BUMP

.....what about me? it isn't fair........

[Updated on: Mon, 07 February 2005 05:44]

WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: KE 30 4AGTE Mon, 07 February 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Mon, 07 February 2005 11:00

Dis car is fuggen hektik. Good luk wif da sale. Pity ya gurl got preggas and she is making you sell it.

yeah bro fully sick bro.

nice car mate.
have you had it on a dyno yet?
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE 30 4AGTE Mon, 07 February 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Somebody buy this now, and take it to WSID on the 16th, so we can have ANOTHER 4AGTE at the strip! 4AGTE total domination!! Evil or Very Mad You will all phear teh powah! Razz

[Updated on: Mon, 07 February 2005 01:26]

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE 30 4AGTE Mon, 07 February 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depending on price i may have a buyer Very Happy
GAZZAke25
Regular

May 2002
Re: KE 30 4AGTE Mon, 07 February 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car is the maddest I have seen it cruising. Have you taken it down the 1/4. If so what time have you run? What power ya getting @ the wheels. This is that awesome corolla wagon that always has hot Bitches hanging out of it when you go cruising. You are a ridiculiously good looking man if this is the owner of the wagon.
ke30turbo
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE Mon, 07 February 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the messages guys, so far its run 165rwkw on 13psi.
It was tuned on the weekend on the road and now runs 18psi and is f*^%ing hauling ass. Pics up now anyone have any ideas or offers on a price??? never run down the quarter. yet
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE 30 4AGTE Mon, 07 February 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

This is that awesome corolla wagon that always has hot Bitches hanging out of it when you go cruising.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

nice one Gazza Razz See you out on Friday?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: KE 30 4AGTE now with pics Tue, 08 February 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James, put up some pics of the exterior showing the wheels and stuff. The outside looks neat and I think that is what people will want to see as well.

Have you removed the sticker from the back window that says "Cowboys butts drive me nuts"?? I don't think any heterosexuals that buy the car will want that on there.

Good luck with the sale, it should sell quickly, prolly sell quicker if you ran a time on the 16th at WSID Very Happy
ke30turbo
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE $8500 ono now with pics Wed, 09 February 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
ke30turbo
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE $8500 ono now with pics Tue, 15 February 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on somebody must be interested in a nice fast good handling little rolla. Even the parts in this package would be worth it for somebody building a Sprinter or something.
mike_hill
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 21 February 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much are you looking for? i am pretty interested depending on cost. cheers
ke30turbo
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 28 February 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 28 February 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how is it not sold yet?
damn u should have sold it b4 xmas so i could have bought it Razz
ke30turbo
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Tue, 01 March 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont know why it isnt gone either i thought it would have been snapped straight up. Taking offers of around $7500 now.
NAPARM
Newcomer

March 2005
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Tue, 01 March 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How many km's on engine? Has it been strenghtened at all?
Is the diff an LSD? What ratio?
Is the car suitable as a daily driver?
Cheers.
mike_hill
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Wed, 02 March 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate where abouts in canberra are you? has it got rego? is the engineering cert. any good in nsw? i might feel like a drive down there this weekend
ke30turbo
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Thu, 03 March 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PMed replies to all questions.
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Thu, 03 March 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm me the price please
studman
Occasional Poster

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Fri, 04 March 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wickid car man

Does it have two engines or something hehehe whats the go with the two pics of the same thing hahaha it has two gear boxes I see so maybe two engines hahaha

Is that roll cage for real or just pool noodle things from the toy shop? If it's real thats pretty sick.

I wan a car that will tear the ass out of my mates VL reckon this would do the trick? His VL duz about 11's on a good day, but it's always busted hahahaha. So if yours can do quicker than 11 from 0 to 100km it will be mad.

Main thing is I want a car that will turn some heads and pull some honeys when I cruise to civic and school n stuff, this would get some looks hey. Do u reckon you could take me driving on a friday night cause I haven't got my P's yet but will have them soon and dad doesn't want me to get a a fast car and stuff so if I met you in Civic on a friday night or sumfin and you drive me around I can see if people are lookin at the car and we can park out front of Academy and see if the ladies luv it. If all goes good I have $8000 to spend right now.

This is gonna be mad i am so excited man.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Fri, 04 March 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha Laughing
studman
Occasional Poster

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Fri, 04 March 2005 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EMP-2TG some of the shit people write is wack hey or are you laughn at the pics, cause you betta not man it is pretty wild
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Fri, 04 March 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
studman wrote on Fri, 04 March 2005 16:22

EMP-2TG some of the shit people write is wack hey or are you laughn at the pics, cause you betta not man it is pretty wild

hectic bro... hectic
studman
Occasional Poster

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Fri, 04 March 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

hectic bro... hectic

for sure, thats what I reckon too. The honeys are gonna be wet when they see me cruizin in this ride farken sik
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Fri, 04 March 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would i laugh at you sexy ass studman?
ke30turbo
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Fri, 04 March 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont mean to be rude dude but are you serious???? If you want to cruise around for free go call some fully sick. i think i know who this might be shane. If your serious then call me and show me some money. 0415842943

James
studman
Occasional Poster

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Sun, 06 March 2005 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Dont mean to be rude dude but are you serious???? If you want to cruise around for free go call some fully sick. i think i know who this might be shane. If your serious then call me and show me some money. 0415842943

I don't need to call you man I got a rotar for $8200 on saturday and it has time slips for runs of 11.9 at Sydney drags. neat too. i was serious man, just got sumfin else instead. you mighta seen it, RX2 in silver NSW plates

Quote:

If you want to cruise around for free go call some fully sick

hahaha what you write dun even make sense go back to school man haha. I dint wanna crooz for free. i can't test drive wif out a licence. the rotar guy was switched on man and took me for a test drive not a free spin so I bought it.

good luck wif da sale man, you better fix your attitude if you wanna help your sales tho hahaha

see you on tha road. Stuart.
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Sun, 06 March 2005 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
studman wrote on Fri, 04 March 2005 16:35

Quote:

hectic bro... hectic

for sure, thats what I reckon too. The honeys are gonna be wet when they see me cruizin in this ride farken sik

Im sorry but .... BWA HA HA HA Laughing Laughing u go for those honeys' mate Laughing Fully sic make sure u show them some doriftos! in the new car too bro Rolling Eyes

More seriously though... gl with sale mate seems very decent price and will surely be sold soon enough.
ke30turbo
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 07 March 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks guys for the positive comments, Studman if you wanted me to take you for a test drive you should have asked, not told me you wanted to cruise around and park outside a nightclub like a showing off dickhead. And you also said your mates VL goes 0-100 in 11.9sec well my mums excel could do that. Good luck with your 11.9 sec Rotor personally i think you'll kill yourself driving that seeing as though you dont even have a license and dont even seem to know anything about cars.
studman
Occasional Poster

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 07 March 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Fully sic make sure u show them some doriftos! in the new car too bro

Sounz like you is jealous man, I don't drift anywayz, not interested.

Quote:

u go for those honeys' mate

Nah man they go for me. You just keep chatting up the fellas man

Quote:

Good luck with your 11.9 sec Rotor personally i think you'll kill yourself driving that seeing as though you dont even have a license and dont even seem to know anything about cars

sif I am gonna kill myself man, I dun have to drive it fast all the time. The ladies like cruzin better anywayz.

How do know I dun know anyfin about cars? you probly dont

Quote:

And you also said your mates VL goes 0-100 in 11.9sec well my mums excel could do that.

hahaha I know they are both shit cars ay whats yer point man.

Too many peeps on here finkin they are too cool. I am going to the rotar forums man.

and hey man seen your car drivin too, dun look too bad at all, nice work. but whats the go drivin wif a dude in tha car? cant pull da honeyz hahaha.

good luck man to you and your boyfrend hahahaha.
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 07 March 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
studman wrote on Mon, 07 March 2005 13:41

Quote:

Fully sic make sure u show them some doriftos! in the new car too bro

Sounz like you is jealous man, I don't drift anywayz, not interested.

Quote:

u go for those honeys' mate

Nah man they go for me. You just keep chatting up the fellas man

Quote:

Good luck with your 11.9 sec Rotor personally i think you'll kill yourself driving that seeing as though you dont even have a license and dont even seem to know anything about cars

sif I am gonna kill myself man, I dun have to drive it fast all the time. The ladies like cruzin better anywayz.

Quote:

And you also said your mates VL goes 0-100 in 11.9sec well my mums excel could do that.

hahaha I know they are both shit cars ay whats yer point man.

Too many peeps on here finkin they are too cool. I am going to the rotar forums man.

and hey man seen your car drivin too, dun look too bad at all, nice work. but whats the go drivin wif a dude in tha car? cant pull da honeyz hahaha.

HAHAHAHA your too much mate. Good luck picking up chicks when u need your mummy to drive u around Twisted Evil
Sorry for thread high jackin but this guy just cracks me up.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 07 March 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
studman wrote on Mon, 07 March 2005 13:41

Sounz

Quote:

sif

Quote:

I dun have to drive it fast all the time. The ladies like cruzin better anywayz.

[qupte]hahaha I know they are both shit cars ay whats yer point man.

Quote:

finkin

Quote:

rotar

Quote:

--

Those are the pieces from your post above I found the most hilarious.
But to address this -

Quote:

How do know I dun know anyfin about cars?

I'm sure if your knowledge of cars or anything in life is as high as your knowledge of proper spelling and grammar, then it's a safe assumption to make that you know SFA about cars.

Stop with the "fully hektik" attitude, and let the man sell his car. Oh yeah, try to structure your stentences better and spell properly not like "sum wezt side d00d wit da wimmenz".
You sound like you're from macquarie fields or something Razz

Free bump.

PS: What's wrong with a hyundai excel?

Good luck with the sale mate. Whoever gets it will be quite happy I'm sure. Smile

edit:

WantaTurbo wrote on Mon, 07 March 2005 13:50

HAHAHAHA your too much mate. Good luck picking up chicks when u need your mummy to drive u around Twisted Evil
Sorry for thread high jackin but this guy just cracks me up.

Yeah, I'm sorry for the hijack too. But he needed to be set in his place

[Updated on: Mon, 07 March 2005 02:53]

OGE:33Z
Occasional Poster

March 2005
icon14.gif  Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 07 March 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing hahahha children, such funny characters...
OGE:33Z
Occasional Poster

March 2005
icon14.gif  Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 07 March 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ps good luck with the sale buddy, it looks like a top car, personally ive been looking for a 4agze for ages to convert into a ae93 seca but this car is tops i wish i had the cash to buy it off you.... Crying or Very Sad
studman
Occasional Poster

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 07 March 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

But he needed to be set in his place

yeh i am in my place i am in my 11 second car who is larfin now hahahaha Laughing

you guys need to get your hand off your funstick and get your hand on yer gearstick. man get off tha computa sum time.

sum one by this car so i can race it Evil or Very Mad

I gotta go home now tomozz guys.
Mi[d]dO
Regular

On Probation

October 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 07 March 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just wondering if u wanna sell the wheels seperate or is just all or nothing?

cheers luke

[Updated on: Mon, 07 March 2005 04:58]

studman
Occasional Poster

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 07 March 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got home and no one is usin the puter ha!

if that dude buys the wheels i have sum bricks you can put it on hahahaha

forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 07 March 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont like to bag people often, but Studman, you are a fucking wanker
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 07 March 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forced_induction wrote on Mon, 07 March 2005 16:23

HAHA here here!
studman
Occasional Poster

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 07 March 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

nice man. i never ragged on anyone on here thats harsh man

sounds like someone suffers from SPS (small penis syndrome) haahahaha.

this is stu's last post ladies. too much negativ vibes round here and it seems like a bit of a sausage fest hahahaha

i will leave you guys to your wangs.

see you on tha road.

some day i may even throw you boyz a hunney or two.

laterz.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 March 2005 05:32]

EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 07 March 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey studman. Good on you for buying an 12second street car to go slow cruising in. Im sure its real nice and cruisy around the city. Im sure the girls will find it a very comfortable ride so long as there is only one and shes wearing ear muffs.
Good luck working on something you know nothing about Smile
ke30turbo
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 07 March 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey studman, i would be quite interested in looking at your rotor and lining up for a race. It would be one of not many cars i know of that can reliably run 11 second quarters in canberra. YOu must have a very boring life if all you do is cruise around looking for ladies and have no mates to cruise with. I know i would rather be cruising with a mate and know i have a girlfriend at home then pick up some little car slut that probably has the world record for most STD's caught by age 15! Mate grow up and come race me or come tell me im gay to my face. I dont think you'll do either.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 March 2005 08:53]

studman
Occasional Poster

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Mon, 07 March 2005 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chill man, no ones sayin enyone is gay. nuffin wrong wif gay dudes enyway. you sound like a homofobe to me man.

Car is gettin new tires now and i get me p plates in 3 weeks. we can line up then out on tha hwy.

til then take it easy, maybe you sell your car by then enywayz. sounds like you should get ya blood pressure checked. you sound like an intense dude, scary even hahahaha
natskis
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Tue, 08 March 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
studman wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 09:32

chill man, no ones sayin enyone is gay. nuffin wrong wif gay dudes enyway. you sound like a homofobe to me man.

Car is gettin new tires now and i get me p plates in 3 weeks. we can line up then out on tha hwy.

til then take it easy, maybe you sell your car by then enywayz. sounds like you should get ya blood pressure checked. you sound like an intense dude, scary even hahahaha

http://www.tomservo.cc/show.aspx/threadderail.jpg

Just curious is that a scratch down the side of the car? Or some killer air brushing Smile
And, Do engineering certs carry across to NSW as mike hill asked?
Might have a friend interested.

Good luck with the sale a very sweet looking car... Smile BUMP

[Updated on: Tue, 08 March 2005 04:21]

KE301977
Regular

April 2005

Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Wed, 11 May 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would be interested and would like to talk about it , and also prices , ok . I am serious about this to .
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Wed, 11 May 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much do u want for it? any chance of swapping for an sx seca plus cash adjustment?
Cheers Dean
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Wed, 11 May 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would i have to get in engineered again seeing i live in NSW?
KE301977
Regular

April 2005

Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Wed, 11 May 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am interested in the vechile , I am wondering if you have the car for sale still and what is the price that you are look around , please contact me as to get more details .
cams_ae86
Regular

November 2004
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Thu, 12 May 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sold dude my mate got it.
frontspinner
Regular

January 2005
Re: KE 30 4AGTE *OPEN TO OFFERS* now with pics Thu, 12 May 2005 10:38 Go to previous message
hey was that a gze or 100kw before you converted it?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TURBO COROLLA *MAKE AN OFFER!!!*
Next Topic:FS: 85 4RUNNER SR5 4x4
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 19:59:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0096428394317627 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.