Toymods » The Outhouse » my scary experience

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck....dad just got called out to the feilds (he's a cop)..he's highway 'troll....hmm, hope he stays safe.
  Send a private message to this user    
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 21:33

Fuck....dad just got called out to the feilds (he's a cop)..he's highway 'troll....hmm, hope he stays safe.

just went thru there dude

absolutely nothing going on..few bogans on the street ( whats new )

but no riot cops and not any other cops, i think both partys have fucked off..

bazza and shazza are back in the caravan making bogan babies Very Happy

NOLAN
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 19:27

mick wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 19:25

Shoot the fuckheads maybe then the morons might learn not too be fuckheads

That 14 year old sounds like a totall fuckhead I hope he burns himself

some1 hates the word fuckhead Rolling Eyes

we should start our own toymods riot lol well go down to mac fields and start rioting on with ( on the same side as the coppers ) the policew ahahah..

NOLAN

Sorry I couldn't think of a better word too discribe them at time Razz

Laughing yeah I'd love too see that, we'd have to have a few Landcruisers for SWAT Teams thou. It would defently be worth the drive down Razz
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 22:41

we should start our own toymods riot lol well go down to mac fields and start rioting on with ( on the same side as the coppers ) the policew ahahah..

NOLAN

Laughing yeah I'd love too see that, we'd have to have a few Landcruisers for SWAT Teams thou. It would defently be worth the drive down Razz

ahaha we can get all the ae86's getting the ass end out around corners and taking out bogans....50 points a bogan, and whoevere comes back with the most panel damage wins Very Happy

ahahahaha

NOLAN
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 22:47

NOLAN

ahaha we can get all the ae86's getting the ass end out around corners and taking out bogans....50 points a bogan, and whoevere comes back with the most panel damage wins Very Happy

ahahahaha

NOLAN

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 22:48

Nolan wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 22:47

NOLAN

ahahahaha

NOLAN

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing

god i hate campbelltown its turning into a shithole Razz,

DEATH @ ALL BOGANS

NOLAN
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys i got a few fotos from the riot..how do i post em..whos the best person to host ?

NOLAN
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
today i was driving through queen st and someone comes upto my car and askes for $5. then near bradbury pools there is someone lying in the gutter ?!?!?! and 2 people standing near him

hmmmm
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulw85 wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 23:13

today i was driving through queen st and someone comes upto my car and askes for $5. then near bradbury pools there is someone lying in the gutter ?!?!?! and 2 people standing near him

hmmmm

and thats on a good day at campbelltown Very Happy

NOLAN
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 22:57

god i hate campbelltown its turning into a shithole Razz

Turning into?!
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 23:28

Turning into?!

new some1 would be a smartarse and say that.

NOLAN
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well its turning into one, i dont think it was 30 or so years ago. its the new generation of kids that think they know it all. having said that im 19 so i guess im one of them Laughing
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulw85 wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 23:38

well its turning into one, i dont think it was 30 or so years ago. its the new generation of kids that think they know it all. having said that im 19 so i guess im one of them Laughing

bahahahaahah, that would make u the new generation yes Very Happy

lets just clarify that its the new generation of shazza'z and bazza'z no all campbelltown youth are fuckheads

CHEERS

NOLAN
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 23:29

Nark wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 23:28

Turning into?!

new some1 would be a smartarse and say that.

NOLAN

Laughing from cabramatta Laughing
nothing personal.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: my scary experience Tue, 01 March 2005 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
None taken. Smile

Casula is half way between Cabra and Campbelltown... hehehe

Actually, it's right next to Miller! Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my scary experience Wed, 02 March 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
parts of campbelltown are a shit hole the rest is a great place. those parts are the housing commission. I used to work at minto i seen it all thank god i now work in the city, although there are far more bums in the city than cambo
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Wed, 02 March 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 12:26

parts of campbelltown are a shit hole the rest is a great place. those parts are the housing commission. I used to work at minto i seen it all thank god i now work in the city, although there are far more bums in the city than cambo

there is a differance between bums and bogans tho,

BUMS, poor bastards who cant get a break and there life turns to shit and they have nothing so they end up on the streets and no1 wants to help them,

BOGANS, get given everything including a house, the doll, and all other bullshit pensions, and yet still treat where they live and everywhere else as a dead set shithole ( these guys should be shot.

NOLAN
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: my scary experience Wed, 02 March 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha, dad goes, nah nothin out there last night, though the RBT truck i was driving got hit by some chlorine bombs....nice.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Wed, 02 March 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 15:45

haha, dad goes, nah nothin out there last night, though the RBT truck i was driving got hit by some chlorine bombs....nice.

was he driving the bus that got hit my the chlorine bombs?
Shocked ??

NOLAN
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: my scary experience Wed, 02 March 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah i don't think they were in it at the time, they were using it as a mobile command centre type thing, and they must have been doin sumthing else, he told me tonight might be bad coz one of the funerals is tonight.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: my scary experience Wed, 02 March 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like cambo, i wouldnt live anywhere else. i know its got problems, but it is a suburb of sydney and sydney is shit anyway. i feel safer in cambo than i do in alot of other suburbs.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Wed, 02 March 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 16:45

i like cambo, i wouldnt live anywhere else. i know its got problems, but it is a suburb of sydney and sydney is shit anyway. i feel safer in cambo than i do in alot of other suburbs.

^^^^^

this is so tru!

i live right next to mac fields and i can say it isnt as bad as some other suburbs i have visited!

NOLAN
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: my scary experience Wed, 02 March 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live in camden, and its much much much safer than cambo, the badest things we ever get is car stealing.
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: my scary experience Wed, 02 March 2005 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and a few noted bin townings
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Fri, 04 March 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one of the funerals is today i think and all the bogans have got there doll payment for the week now

so all beware theres gunna be hell to pay 2nite Sad

FUCKIN BOGANS

NOLAN
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: my scary experience Fri, 04 March 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nolan send me the photos i will host them

della@airnet.com.au
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: my scary experience Fri, 04 March 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh yes where are those photos !
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: my scary experience Fri, 04 March 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Punchbowl houso is worse....
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my scary experience Fri, 04 March 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok here are some fotos..not the best,

not sure who else to host with ...

these were the cops lined up across eucalyptus drive

http://img130.exs.cx/img130/9015/lineup1ke.jpg

P.S. computer screwing up il post more in this thread when my computer starts fuckin workin Mad

fuckin technology

NOLAN

[Updated on: Fri, 04 March 2005 10:35]

paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: my scary experience Fri, 04 March 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guy from channel 7 acting all professional-like Rolling Eyes

edit - spelling

[Updated on: Fri, 04 March 2005 10:33]

unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: my scary experience Fri, 04 March 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey nolo, what day was dis pic taken? I reckon my dad knows some of em, if not is one of em.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: my scary experience Sat, 05 March 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulw85 wrote on Fri, 04 March 2005 21:27

guy from channel 7 acting all professional-like Rolling Eyes

edit - spelling

for a split second I thought he was pissing down the drain
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: my scary experience Thu, 10 March 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok whos seen the new footage of the blokes junkie missus fronting up to the cop shop?? What a dirty skanky ho Rolling Eyes

Can anyone help me get my hands on a couple of tonn of explosives,say about enough to blow up macfields Confused
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my scary experience Thu, 10 March 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't blow up mac fields just the houso part, my sis lives in the non houso part and her boyfriend gets me free tickets to the V8's so i'd prefer you not blow up all of mac fields
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: my scary experience Thu, 10 March 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just saw that skanky ho on channel 10... i only caught the tail end of the story... what was it all about?

when i saw her i thought that Jerry Springer had started 5min early. What a drug fucked looking whore! Laughing
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: my scary experience Thu, 10 March 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Thu, 10 March 2005 12:06

I just saw that skanky ho on channel 10... i only caught the tail end of the story... what was it all about?

when i saw her i thought that Jerry Springer had started 5min early. What a drug fucked looking whore! Laughing

Mate, it was Jerry Springer. His visit too Macquire Fields was intitled" My mothers, my sister!" Razz

P.S this isn't aimed at the good folk in Macquire Fields just the Bogans in it. Sorry you people have too put up with the shit these wankers go on about No No No
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: my scary experience Thu, 10 March 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Fri, 04 March 2005 21:23

The one on the left looks like Stitt! He's stopped wearing womens clothing and is now wearing riot gear Smile

They do look quite impressive though.

Would be funny if the "other team" dressed up in wicket keeper gear and cricket bats to go against them!
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: my scary experience Thu, 10 March 2005 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SupraPete wrote on Thu, 10 March 2005 13:14

The one on the left looks like Stitt! He's stopped wearing womens clothing and is now wearing riot gear Smile

Would be funny if the "other team" dressed up in wicket keeper gear and cricket bats to go against them!

FMD! How sorry do you feel for the little copper standing in the gutter to the right? She (??) looks tiny!!
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: my scary experience Thu, 10 March 2005 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She looks like the type to bite your dick off though!
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: my scary experience Thu, 10 March 2005 22:22 Go to previous message
Lucid wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 08:12

SupraPete wrote on Thu, 10 March 2005 13:14

FMD! How sorry do you feel for the little copper standing in the gutter to the right? She (??) looks tiny!!

i noticed her straight away too! looks like a kid!

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone know fergo308?
Next Topic:Die Cast models
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 01:54:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069580078125 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.