Toymods » Members Rides » The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Wed, 02 March 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was a joke witzl just taking the piss out of the guys from earlier no need to get fired up. Razz
  Send a private message to this user    
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Wed, 02 March 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crowns are crowns bugger off

Looks good Karl looked better in the flesh,looking fwd to seeing it on the road.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Wed, 02 March 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Decided to do something music wise, so after some playing around with the factory stereo setup (uses an amplifier, rear woofers + 6 speaker stereo) we managed to get Toobs' ST185 tape/CD units working and installed into the crown.

They look factory, and the sound from the stereo is SWEET, despite the signal level being too high to the amp! Its unbelievable how good this 15 year old car is!!

Later on i will do a proper stereo system.... for now though this will suffice Smile
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Fri, 04 March 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
god damn man, you need those rims bad!

Its as ugly as a cressida (it is one just with a v8 isn't it?) ;)with those stocko's!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Fri, 04 March 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, its just a cressida.... just like your supra's are just bigger corollas Smile

.... but those supras are just bigger celicas Wink

Yes, wheels arrive this week.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Fri, 04 March 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Fri, 04 March 2005 15:58

yes, its just a cressida.... just like your supra's are just bigger corollas Smile

.... but those supras are just bigger celicas Wink

Yes, wheels arrive this week.

Celica's are ghey wanna-be supras Cool
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Fri, 04 March 2005 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice camry witzl.

Its time to bling.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Sat, 05 March 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my chassis code is "A" - what's your's blake?

glen. you are a tool. a raging tool.

bling should be happening this week. Im hoping to god that i can have them on by Saturday next week (Al Palmers).
andrij
Regular

December 2003
icon14.gif  Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Sat, 05 March 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
People who take the piss out of us crown owners are just jealous that they dont own a crown or two.

Go the Grandpa cars Very Happy

Anyways, we have nothing to prove, do we STitt and Witzl Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

By the way, Witzl, cool set of wheels mate.

Once my GS/MS120 is going, we will have ta take the stitt for a cruise, "Classy" style .
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Sat, 05 March 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Sat, 05 March 2005 19:05

my chassis code is "A" - what's your's blake?

glen. you are a tool. a raging tool.

bling should be happening this week. Im hoping to god that i can have them on by Saturday next week (Al Palmers).

I prefer MASSIF DONG, but if you insist.

Blingify the al palmer town!
Phrozen_Death
Regular

October 2002
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Mon, 07 March 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah crowns are just bettera
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Mon, 07 March 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dunno if i missed it somewhere but what kinda mags r goin on the ride ?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Mon, 07 March 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have no idea what brand, but i know this.
18*9.5" front
18*10.5" rear
+DISH

i'll just have to start loosening up my arsehole for the tyre bill im going to have to pay to get them on the car...

Pic of wheels:

http://www.importbitz.com/images/wheels/wheel24.jpg
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Mon, 07 March 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
urban_myth wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 15:43

i would hate it if something went wrong with it, trying to source parts for the thing would be an absolute pain in teh ass...

The country is littered with Crown 1UZFE halfcuts. Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Mon, 07 March 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So you bought the lipped rims Smile

john would have loved to see them go ! Smile

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Mon, 07 March 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lipped rims? explain this lipped thing please, teh witzl is too tired to be understanding.

..... and what GT said Smile.....
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Tue, 08 March 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was playing with the car last night and opened up the boot whilst it was all dark.....
.... the shadows the boot light cast just speak for themselves!!!

http://www.witzl.com/crown/boot 1.jpg
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Tue, 08 March 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It would appear the sun is rising....
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Tue, 08 March 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indeed it would. rather patriotic dont you think?
Phrozen_Death
Regular

October 2002
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Tue, 08 March 2005 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wonder if mine does that, ill have to have a look tonight Smile
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Wed, 09 March 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 07 March 2005 19:13

lipped rims? explain this lipped thing please, teh witzl is too tired to be understanding.

it appears joo have obtained the outta lip rimmage, these baby's cost abit per rim to fit, SEX on wheels mate Cool
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Wed, 09 March 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe LOVE the boot shadow! Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Wed, 09 March 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like sex on wheels.
Teddy_Csx
Regular

On Probation

January 2004
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Wed, 09 March 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooo ahhhh - Uberdish Very Happy
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Sat, 12 March 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fark me, I was at the bull n bush last night, and you drove up past me into the bottle shop,all I could do was stand and stare! that is one sexy pimpin crown!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Sat, 12 March 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahah!! that was YOU! i wondered what the fuck some random dude was doing staring at the crown like that....

well i got a couple of new shots today. Rego was done yesterday and it's all on the road and 100% legal Smiley =

Looks much better here, as i've washed it and there is full light. Still waiting for those wheels, and the massive tyre bill

http://www.witzl.com/crown/al palmers 001.jpg

http://www.witzl.com/crown/al palmers 008.jpg
urban_myth
Regular

December 2004
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Sat, 12 March 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats that thing sticking up off the passenger side of your front bumper?
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Sat, 12 March 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me thinks its an aerial for something.
let me guess your first od was the toymod sticker?
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Sat, 12 March 2005 18:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking good Karl, those rims are going to set it off beautifully
SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Sat, 12 March 2005 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmmm.....................

We seem to have ............. Shocked DISH Shocked ...............

NICE
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Sat, 12 March 2005 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
urban_myth wrote on Sat, 12 March 2005 23:06

i thought it was a headlight wiper Very Happy but there doesnt seem to be one on the other side Confused
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Sat, 12 March 2005 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Sun, 13 March 2005 09:21

i thought it was a headlight wiper Very Happy but there doesnt seem to be one on the other side Confused

I think it's a little parking marker thing.. Lets you see where the corner of the car is when you're pulling into a spot.

I still think it needs a little Jap or Aussie flag there. Make it look like some sort of consular car hehehe
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Sun, 13 March 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Sun, 13 March 2005 09:52

skellator wrote on Sun, 13 March 2005 09:21

I think it's a little parking marker thing.. Lets you see where the corner of the car is when you're pulling into a spot.

I still think it needs a little Jap or Aussie flag there. Make it look like some sort of consular car hehehe

ah, yeah, thats probably what it is. you'd need one of them with that huge bitch! Laughing

but get some kinda pimp flag or something hehehe
are you gonna paint it like pimp black or something?

gotta get the pimp happenin hehehe
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Sun, 13 March 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the body will stay pretty much the way she is - stock.

Yep its just a parking marker which sorta glows a little at night to indicate the far corner of the bumper, VERY Jap-fashion-style.

IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Mon, 14 March 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the japs put them on cause theyre short little buggers and cant see far enough over the bonnet to see the edge of the bumper for parking, same reason the corner lights are on cressis etc, theyve been using them since the mid 70's , fortunatley theyre clever buggers and have now invented the parking warning units Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 14 March 2005 05:11]

De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS-131. Only days from being on the road Mon, 14 March 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how long till the rims go on Karl?
I cant wait Very Happy Very Happy
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Thu, 17 March 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice karl, i love the inside Evil or Very Mad

you should turn the centre console compartment (i assume it has one) into a fridge Laughing
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Thu, 17 March 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wheels wont be for a little while i'm afraid.... money is tight and 18" tyres arent cheap.

I dont need a fridge in the centre console, i have one in the parcel shelf already Razz

nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Thu, 17 March 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JEESus! cant wait to see them mega wheels cambered under thouuse guards of yours almighty.
Amen
Esteban
Regular

June 2002
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Sat, 26 March 2005 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone would be able to re-upholster that wheel for sure, clean it right up

I have a faded blue wheel somewhere if you want me to go rummaging thru the shed to see what condition it is in. the airbag hasnt been deployed or anything, but i must admit, i stood to the side while disconnecting everything just incase!

Australia post wouldnt take it however :/ it being explosive and all
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Tue, 29 March 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some new pics taken down at the Kiama blowhole over this easter just passed.....

http://www.witzl.com/crown/crown 2.jpg

http://www.witzl.com/crown/crown 3.jpg

http://www.witzl.com/crown/crown 4.jpg

http://www.witzl.com/crown/open bonnet.jpg
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Tue, 29 March 2005 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice pics mate i was at the kiama blow hole a couple of weeks ago for the first time its a pretty mad spot. U should put on the new wheels just for some piccies Razz
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Wed, 30 March 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love it just the way it is! It looks beautiful!

PS: I love the current wheels too, it fits the style!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Wed, 30 March 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah those standard wheels are going into storage once i get the wheels and some tyres.

pimp car for the pimp daddy....

http://www.witzl.com/events/easter2005/easter%202.jpg
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Mon, 04 April 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so when will we see the big phat hair dryer ?
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Mon, 04 April 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in love with the regal machine. I can imagine standing patriotic with my "The Witzl" flag in my hand as you roll down main street.
GreyWolfe
Regular

January 2004

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Mon, 04 April 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bought a pimp car just to aspire towards the Witzl's pimpage! XD
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Tue, 05 April 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well done Mr Wolfe Smile Now pimp it boy!!

There will be no turbos or other massive mods in the near future, or forseeable future. I dont have the money!

There probably will be
# exhaust
# 18" dishhhhhhh
# Maybe an emanage.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Wed, 13 April 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where is teh rims ov da mass blingage?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Wed, 13 April 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love this car Smile

Crown is the win!

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise... or if they do, the least you can do is attack them with your JDM flare that's hidden in the kick panel or something.

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Fri, 22 April 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so, um.... anyone got any spare steering parts?

Steering box, idler arms, etc?? Razz

Good new too on the Air bag front. The kind kind man at Importbitz <insert shameless sponsor plug here> helped me find a rear right air strut/bag thingy to replace my leaky one.

Should be here in a few weeks.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Fri, 22 April 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jump on Lextreme Wizzl.

Heaps of peeps there will have UZS131 cuts with parts left over.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Fri, 22 April 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wise man once said....

"....keeeeeeeeewl!"
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Fri, 22 April 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pfftt save the money off the sender bender and 18inch bling rings and stick a blower on i remember reading on planet soarer it took 5psi with the stock ecu from memory! (if you must get a sender bender a MAFT would be a better idea (see mr baaatttchhhyyyy)
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Sun, 24 April 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
allan, have a read of what the emanage gold can do... they really are pretty advanced for a "sender bender".

Especially when they are so cheap, and i already have one.

Anyway thats a long term down the track thing.
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Sun, 24 April 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl.
Man that is a nice car, I sooo want one.

As for the red thing.
That has to be the ugliest thing I have seen ever. Why take a good car and destroy it with all the Ricy type mods, even if they are supposed to be VIP styling.
nitephyre
Regular

July 2003
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Thu, 05 May 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love it mate, welcome to thw world of VIP Smile

i want dish for my Century but alas, my arsehole isn't lubed enough...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Thu, 05 May 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whilst on the topic of dish Very Happy

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-2-1115262447.jpg

Oh yeah, and here is a low quality picture of the engine bay - go the mobile phone camera!!

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-4-1115276447.jpg
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Thu, 05 May 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm, it would appear that the UZS131 motor is tilted towards the passenger side.
Must be to clear the steering.
Makes sense with the sump pan not being flat and all.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Witzl's new car. UZS131 Crown Thu, 05 May 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
indeed it is tilted, much like a 4age

anyway.... PICS!!!

yes the rear wheel sticks out just a TAD - but with a little more lowering (adjust the height sensor Evil or Very Mad ) and the tops will be within the guards for sure!!!

Either that or i get flares. We will see what comes...

http://www.witzl.com/crown/new rims 1.jpg

http://www.witzl.com/crown/new rims 2.jpg

http://www.witzl.com/crown/new rims 3.jpg

http://www.witzl.com/crown/new rims 4.jpg
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Blake's 1976 MS85 SUPER SALOON CROWN
Next Topic:Joel - 3T-GTE 1977 RA28 Celica
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 16:29:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011873006820679 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.