Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » 1G Parts group buy Statement!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
680OST
Regular

August 2004
icon8.gif  1G Parts group buy Statement! Sat, 05 March 2005 11:57 Go to next message
DELETED DUE TO COMMERCIAL NATURE - AGAIN !!!!

[Updated on: Tue, 08 March 2005 00:13] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user  
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: 1G Parts group buy Statement! Sat, 05 March 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I completely agree. I was shocked that they deleted the thread. actually I was pretty dissapointed in the mod that did it.

He's just trying to help us get parts which are pretty hard to find for our engine at decent prices.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: 1G Parts group buy Statement! Sat, 05 March 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
680OST,

i personally do not know the reasons behind the locking/deletion of your previous thread. However i do support the opinions and decisions of the Toymods Car Club president who actioned this, as im sure he was acting in the best interests of the Toymods Car Club Inc.

I will say this however - all group buy's must have the prior permission of the Toymods Car Club board before going ahead. I do not remember your group buy asking for such permission.

This thread will be locked, i suggest that if you want to discuss this further, please email the board at board@toymods.org.au

Please refrain from continuing to post on this matter until it is resolved with the board.

Thank you.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1G Parts group buy Statement! Tue, 08 March 2005 00:09 Go to previous message
680OST,

your previous thread was deleted becuase of its commercial nature and your blatant contradiction of yourself. You started by saying you were not doing it to make money and then procedded to claim you would be manufacturing the parts yourself and selling them, further to this your group buy was not approved by the board.

You were clrearly informed to contact the board on board@toymods.org.au if you wished to discuss the issue. Thsi post is NOt an email to the board and will also be deleted. A repeat of this behaviour will see you banned from these forums.

Commercial Sales ARE NOT allowed except by prior arrangement with our approved Forum Sponsors.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:supra 5 speed into st141
Next Topic:Smells like burnt rubber!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 12:33:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049490928649902 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.