Classifieds » Parts Wanted » Wtd: Front Strut Brace - MX83 Cressida

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mikey
Regular

February 2005

Wtd: Front Strut Brace - MX83 Cressida Sun, 06 March 2005 01:39 Go to next message
Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone know how much a front strut brace for toyota cressida 1989 MX83 would cost? and where would i be able to get one from? I'm in sydney.

Or if anyone wants to sell one? let me know.

Thanks

Mike

[Updated on: Sun, 06 March 2005 08:28]

Send a private message to this user    
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: Wtd: Front Strut Brace - MX83 Cressida Sun, 06 March 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John of Importbitz supplied my cusco brand brace,mx83.Try him.Cheers.Pete. Smile
mikey
Regular

February 2005

Re: Wtd: Front Strut Brace - MX83 Cressida Sun, 06 March 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Pete.

Which type of strut brace was it? was it the ones that mount to centre of firewall ? How much did you pay for it?

cheers
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: Wtd: Front Strut Brace - MX83 Cressida Sun, 06 March 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spans straight across and from memory about $150.I have this inbuilt protective device which causes me to immediately forget what I spend on my cars,stops me going insane![well....almost]
Good Luck.Im sure John will be more helpful.Cheers.Pete. Smile
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wtd: Front Strut Brace - MX83 Cressida Sun, 06 March 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How come nobody ever replies to my thread requesting one of these? Two other people started threads of a similar nature and get responses. Mine even has pics.

Anyway... If you want to know what they look like, look for my thread.
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: Wtd: Front Strut Brace - MX83 Cressida Sun, 06 March 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
simdog from memory you were specific in asking for info on the item which mounted to your firewall.I had no info to offer on that.Cheers.Pete.
mikey
Regular

February 2005

Re: Wtd: Front Strut Brace - MX83 Cressida Mon, 07 March 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man,

I was looking at pics of your car, we have the same sub. I also got the jvc blue strombo or whatever you call it sub.

But damn, can't seem to get the antenna up man!! when wired up the alpine deck!
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wtd: Front Strut Brace - MX83 Cressida Mon, 07 March 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude... There's a thread on the cressida forum that I started when I had the same problem.

When I bought my car it had a non-motorised springy type aerial and I replaced it with a factory one and couldn't work out the wires. After a few guiding suggestions and a scanned wiring diagram I finally worked it out. Check it out. http://www.thermactor.com/forum or more specifically http://www.thermactor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43 58

Ps: This is my strut brace thread... click

[Updated on: Mon, 07 March 2005 05:56]

mikey
Regular

February 2005

Re: Wtd: Front Strut Brace - MX83 Cressida Mon, 07 March 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the first two links arent working(the mactor).

im wondering about the strut brace that connects to the firewall to the towers wudnt that touch the brake booster hoses and the throttle body ? .. ive got the 7MGE motor. i was having a look at it this afternoon. because it looks like they'll touch.

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wtd: Front Strut Brace - MX83 Cressida Mon, 07 March 2005 07:51 Go to previous message
The links work for me... click on them. If you are trying to type "the mactor" then that's your problem... It's "thermactor". But just click on the link in my post.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB-Tacho/ShiftLight in adel.
Next Topic:pair of weber 42 or 45 side draft carbs
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 10:31:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053699016571045 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.