Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Looking for ST16* series celica, how much are they?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bludsh0t
Regular

January 2005
Looking for ST16* series celica, how much are they? Sun, 06 March 2005 05:25 Go to next message
It wont be til about August but just wondering how much one in good working order is, i wanna get for first car Razz how reliable are they? as much as a corolla 4a series? how good on petrol standard with simple mods, exhaust, pod filter?
  Send a private message to this user    
Rah-Man
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: Looking for ST16* series celica, how much are they? Sun, 06 March 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You'll find a good condition ST162 for about $5000. Make sure you get the SX - these come with the bullet proof 3S-GE motor and are very reliable, just as reliable as corolla 4a series. I've found the ST-162 to be very economical even with simple mods.
mcrslyder
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Looking for ST16* series celica, how much are they? Tue, 08 March 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yo can buy my sti62, st it ver econimical fast and it has 3sgte engine in it. Its beta than the sx cause u can put a spoiler on the boot not like the sx u cant. If u want one i can get you one , and i need to know ur budget.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Looking for ST16* series celica, how much are they? Tue, 08 March 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mcrslyder wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 16:54

Yo can buy my sti62, st it ver econimical fast and it has 3sgte engine in it. Its beta than the sx cause u can put a spoiler on the boot not like the sx u cant. If u want one i can get you one , and i need to know ur budget.

what in the world dude?! Crazy english action there

The SX does have a spoiler, and 5k will get you a really nice clean one. Reliable as anything, cheap on petrol
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Looking for ST16* series celica, how much are they? Tue, 08 March 2005 07:48 Go to previous message
mcrslyder wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 16:54

Yo can buy my sti62, st it ver econimical fast and it has 3sgte engine in it.

did i just read this right? what crazy crap you been smoking to think that a ST Celica has a 3sgte?

the ST has a 3sfe, the SX has a 3sge and of course the GT4 has a 3sgte.

you'll defitionly want a SX if you cant afford a GT4 as the SX has more power than the ST

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS 85 celica
Next Topic:FS. Rare Mark3 supra Turbo targa factory manual
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:43:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051019191741943 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.