Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Jenny Craig... Sun, 06 March 2005 10:30 Go to next message
who here goes or has been to Jenny Craig...
  Send a private message to this user    
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Jenny Craig... Sun, 06 March 2005 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She is that hooker down on Henley Street right ????? Rolling Eyes
SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Jenny Craig... Sun, 06 March 2005 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
or not...
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Jenny Craig... Sun, 06 March 2005 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ask jenny if she can help u lose weight off that signiature of yours Razz
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Jenny Craig... Mon, 07 March 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was going to say.... that signature is just way too big. I even think mine is too big.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Jenny Craig... Mon, 07 March 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 07 March 2005 12:45

i was going to say.... that signature is just way too big. I even think mine is too big.

Yep, it is.... but Sly's is just obese! Smile

seeyuzz
river
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Jenny Craig... Mon, 07 March 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=JENNY+CRAIG+FUNNY/v=2/SID=w/TID=I015_79/l=IVS/SIG=12ubadr65/EXP=1110257937/*-http%3A//www.laffyerassoff.com/funny-pictures/clinton/monica-jenny-craig.jpg

Rolling Eyes Razz
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Jenny Craig... Tue, 08 March 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YOU DONT NEED JENNY CRAIG, follow these simple steps written by a Proffessional sports coach and doctor and i guarantee you will lose weight within a few months :

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Nutritional Programs

Here’s my take on it. I call these principles, "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Nutritional Programs," a shameless and possibly illegal play on Steven Covey’s book, "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People." (Great book, by the way—you should read it sometime.)

These aren’t the newest techniques from the latest cutting-edge plan. Rather, they are simple, time-tested, no nonsense habits that you need to get into when designing a good eating program.

1. Eat every 2-3 hours, no matter what. You should eat between 5-8 meals per day.

2. Eat complete (containing all the essential amino acids), lean protein with each meal.

3. Eat fruits and/or vegetables with each food meal.

4. Ensure that your carbohydrate intake comes from fruits and vegetables. Exception: workout and post-workout drinks and meals.

5. Ensure that 25-35% of your energy intake comes from fat, with your fat intake split equally between saturates (e.g. animal fat), monounsaturates (e.g., olive oil), and polyunsaturates (e.g. flax oil, salmon oil).

6. Drink only non-calorie containing beverages, the best choices being water and green tea.

7. Eat mostly whole foods (except workout and post-workout drinks).
So what about calories, or macronutrient ratios, or any number of other things that I’ve covered in other articles? The short answer is that if you aren’t already practicing the above-mentioned habits, and by practicing them I mean putting them to use over 90% of the time (i.e., no more than 4 meals out of an average 42 meals per week violate any of those rules), everything else is pretty pointless.

Cheers, SMT.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Jenny Craig... Tue, 08 March 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Excercise/Activity/Diet

Unless there is a medical reason that prevents people from excercising everyone should be doing some! The volume and intensity will depend upon your available time and what you are trying to achieve.

Make a lifestyle change, just doing something for the sake of losing weight will never last. Find a physical activity or sport that you at least mildly enjoy and use this to burn fat, increase muscle mass and improve your cardio system etc.

The fundamental problem for 95% or more of the overweight proportion of the population is really simple. Consuming more fuel than they are using and consuming the wrong fuels (the above post goes some way to address this, there is heaps of info about, eat a balanced diet, not some latest fad diet).

Food alone is not the answer, excercise alone is not the answer, a synergy of doing both in the correct way will get good long term results. Don't use body weight as the sole indicator for "improvement" either as going from a sedintary lifestyle to an active one will almost always yield muscle growth with fat loss. Muscle is more dense than fat so losing fat and gaining muscle mass makes body weight a difficult gauge. The use of calipers to measure fat on various point on the body is a good indicator.

Most weight loss clinics are a crock designed to take your money, most people end up regaining the weight after leaving.

Make some informed choices about what to eat and how much physical activity you need to do (you would be surprised at how little most people need if it is of good quality in order to lose weight).

Take your time with it too, think long term health.

Good luck.
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Jenny Craig... Tue, 08 March 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I found that 20 klms of riding 3 or 4 times a week has done wonders for me.
Diet alone won't do anyting without exercise as well.Get onto the salads and water etc and see how you go.
As for me i've lost 6kg in the first month and put on a lot of muscle as well from the bike and doing weights.So stuff jenny craig and get out and exercise.
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Jenny Craig... Fri, 11 March 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That all sounds to complicated

Why not just not eat anything, then your certian your going to loose weight.

No seriously, well balanced diet where you include protien carbs ect. Stick away from crap like breads and pastas, and try and eat food that isnt manufactured, just all natural unprocessed food. That way you can acutally see wat goes into your mouth. Make sure you follow a well planned excersize program, best form of excersize i have found is weight training for blasting fat.

Now i know i will prob cop a bit of flack from you buffs out there about my techniques, so i finish in saying that i followed a routine like this and it worked, not saying it is correct way of doing it or it will work for every1, just my expirience. To finish of you will also have to keep the changes you have made for the rest of your life, you cant go back to eating shit otherwise you just put it back on.
BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: Jenny Craig... Fri, 11 March 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 11:44

YOU DONT NEED JENNY CRAIG, follow these simple steps written by a Proffessional sports coach and doctor and i guarantee you will lose weight within a few months :

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Nutritional Programs

Here’s my take on it. I call these principles, "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Nutritional Programs," a shameless and possibly illegal play on Steven Covey’s book, "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People." (Great book, by the way—you should read it sometime.)

These aren’t the newest techniques from the latest cutting-edge plan. Rather, they are simple, time-tested, no nonsense habits that you need to get into when designing a good eating program.

1. Eat every 2-3 hours, no matter what. You should eat between 5-8 meals per day.

2. Eat complete (containing all the essential amino acids), lean protein with each meal.

3. Eat fruits and/or vegetables with each food meal.

4. Ensure that your carbohydrate intake comes from fruits and vegetables. Exception: workout and post-workout drinks and meals.

5. Ensure that 25-35% of your energy intake comes from fat, with your fat intake split equally between saturates (e.g. animal fat), monounsaturates (e.g., olive oil), and polyunsaturates (e.g. flax oil, salmon oil).

6. Drink only non-calorie containing beverages, the best choices being water and green tea.

7. Eat mostly whole foods (except workout and post-workout drinks).
So what about calories, or macronutrient ratios, or any number of other things that I’ve covered in other articles? The short answer is that if you aren’t already practicing the above-mentioned habits, and by practicing them I mean putting them to use over 90% of the time (i.e., no more than 4 meals out of an average 42 meals per week violate any of those rules), everything else is pretty pointless.

Cheers, SMT.

Sorry Dude but i don't actually agree with that all that much.

I do have a nutriton degree by the way.

It's not bad advice necessarily but it's not great either. It's 1 way of eating but no way is it the be all and end all.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Jenny Craig... Fri, 11 March 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eat fresh .....

no fried ......

drink lots of water

and excercise regulary

and hey don't forget that part about balance.....

pick something that you love to indulge in and eat it at least once a week

hey not everyone is perfect ....

Very Happy Very Happy
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Jenny Craig... Fri, 11 March 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just go by something i learnt in PD/H/PE when i was back in skool...

Input vs. Output...

Basically if you eat 5 truckloads of kfc a day and sit on your ass, youll turn into a tankass.
Myabe, i think no matter how much you exercise, if you ate 5 truckloads of kfc youd still end up a tank so basically what i mean to say is as long as you exercise more than you eat.. so u burn away the energy you have eaten...

If that makes sense?

^-^
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Jenny Craig... Fri, 11 March 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

The "Cocaine & Red Bull" diet works a treat. You don't need to exercise, and best of all you have fun doing it.

seeyuzz
river
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Jenny Craig... Sun, 13 March 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 21:15

Hi,

The "Cocaine & Red Bull" diet works a treat. You don't need to exercise, and best of all you have fun doing it.

seeyuzz
river

LMFAO

If you cant afford the cocaine get yourself some smack, much cheaper and your usual pro on the street corner could prob hook ya up
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Jenny Craig... Sun, 13 March 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just get on the wizz Very Happy dont eat, wana do everything a million miles an hour and cause you cant sleep you do all of this over a much longer period of the day Laughing
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Jenny Craig... Mon, 14 March 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OHHHH shit on a serious not, go to the doctor and get yourself some duromine, its a weight loss medication, and pretty much has the same effects as wizz. Cant piss, heaps of energy and motivation, no appittite, and you drink heaps of water. Thing is it doest have that kick you get with wizz so its no where near as harsh, its cheaper, legal and more importantly helps you loose weight with the right weight loss plan
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Jenny Craig... Mon, 14 March 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Of course with the wizz or charlie, you get the added bonus of psychosis, which is really good for testing out relationships with family, friends and loved ones. Find out if they really do care. Rolling Eyes
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Jenny Craig... Tue, 15 March 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that why speed freaks are always skinny ?
BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: Jenny Craig... Tue, 15 March 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you may wanna take some calcium supplements if you wanna go down these routes though... this sh*t robs the calcium outta yah
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Jenny Craig... Tue, 15 March 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Even smoking MaryJ will help you to lose weight.. it fucks with your metabolism and speeds it up, whilst at the same time you get the munchies and munch out on everything, and lose weight on top of that !
BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: Jenny Craig... Tue, 15 March 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
neko you know i have a way for you to tone up, get some great aerobic exercise and keep warm all at the same time

clothing is not required and you don't even have to get out of bed Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 15 March 2005 08:01]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Jenny Craig... Tue, 15 March 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bunkyT18 wrote on Mon, 14 March 2005 15:24

Of course with the wizz or charlie, you get the added bonus of psychosis, which is really good for testing out relationships with family, friends and loved ones. Find out if they really do care. Rolling Eyes

HAHAHAHAHA Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Jenny Craig... Tue, 15 March 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who said smoking mary jane helps you loose weight?? it's a load of bull.......... it slows ur body down, give u munchies therefore u become fat! trust me i know Sad

oh and a quick way of loosing weight, try popping a few pills every weekend, itll make u stop eating for the next week (due to ugly feeling in ur stomach). or if u can afford it a few lines of coke a day wont hurt either Smile

p.s - goey dus the same effekt (goey-guts) but hurts aswell
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Jenny Craig... Tue, 15 March 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i said it makes you lose weight and trust me it does....

i used to be quite bigger plus play alot of sport, i ended up giving up hockey ( which i played like 6 days a week) and going thru a phase where all i did was smoke conez and eat and sit on my ass doing fuck all and stuff... and trust me... i became an absoloute shadow of myself... ridiculously skinny... then i went on a mad health kick where i took up a martial art and going to the beach everyday and actually eating normal meals instead of munchie binges and i put weight back on and became healthy, the way i am now.... i speak from experience...

[Updated on: Tue, 15 March 2005 09:43]

Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Jenny Craig... Wed, 16 March 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I found that the old mary jane can make you loose weight but in some ppl it does fuck all (prob cause they eat so mcuh) but how nice is food though Very Happy. Maccas never tasted so good. We all know that lui gets you going, you wont sleep, you will loose weight and think of how many things you can accoplish in that time that you are loosing weight, heh you could even take on a second job to be able to support your habbit.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Jenny Craig... Wed, 16 March 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MJH i tried your cylcing diet last year didn't work, use my bro's reebok exercise bike, can be harder than a real bike due to intensity (gearing) and the fact you have to pedal continously for about 3-5 months i rode the bike every day in my prime i did 23km in about 50 mins including warm up and down.
I managed to lose wieght for it 300g in the whole fuckign time, mind you i did lose a bit off the gut and built up my legs, i stopped it cos got to busy with the HSC, and guess what my legs are still the same i thought i'd lose muscle condition pretty fats but haven't yet, over chrissie working in retail standing on my feet my legs got a bit better lost a bit of weight again, still need to lose the gut, now working in the city and walking every day i still have the gut but my calves are growing again, i'm gonna start riding on weekends again and do weights mid week, to hard coming home from work and then also riding too tired and uninspired.
I have lost a little bit of wait since working fulltime cos i have been eating less, post HSC i put on a bit until started working cos i just bummed at home lots doing nothing.
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: Jenny Craig... Wed, 16 March 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Best advice I was given on diet:

You can eat what ever you want as much as you want, as long as you eat in front of very fat naked people. Rolling Eyes
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Jenny Craig... Wed, 16 March 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fattony wrote on Mon, 14 March 2005 12:19

OHHHH shit on a serious not, go to the doctor and get yourself some duromine, its a weight loss medication, and pretty much has the same effects as wizz. Cant piss, heaps of energy and motivation, no appittite, and you drink heaps of water. Thing is it doest have that kick you get with wizz so its no where near as harsh, its cheaper, legal and more importantly helps you loose weight with the right weight loss plan

phentermine. It may give you a heart attack though. Shocked

nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Jenny Craig... Wed, 16 March 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like to eat beavers
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Jenny Craig... Wed, 16 March 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How did i know this would become a hijacked thread by loonies...the guy wants some serious answers. Rolling Eyes
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Jenny Craig... Wed, 16 March 2005 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He's banned anyway

EDIT: on topic i haven't gained more than 50 kgs over the last 6 years.
it shits me i am such a slack ares i don't exersize i smoke cones i drink flat out and eat truck loads of junk food.
My muscles aren't big enough to make me look buff but they are strong enough for me.

Can anybody suggest a way of gaining weight ?
I don't care if it's fat or muscle just weight in general

[Updated on: Wed, 16 March 2005 22:33]

Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Jenny Craig... Wed, 16 March 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Watch that episode of the simpsons where homer tries to gain weight so he can get on disability.

Useful tips
-instead of chewing gum, chew bacon
-you can brush your teeth with milkshakes
-what ever you are eating, rub it on a paper surface, if it goes clear, its your window to weight gain

And yes i have been to the Hollywood upstairs medical collage
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Jenny Craig... Wed, 16 March 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumpy wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 16:48

Fattony wrote on Mon, 14 March 2005 12:19

phentermine. It may give you a heart attack though. Shocked

Either which way u have a heart attack cause your a fat c*&t or you risk having one with phentermine. So either way your fucked lol
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Jenny Craig... Wed, 16 March 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have bacon and eggs and cheese in a roll for breakfast almost everyday .

I'm eating thos deli style bacon chips right now !
gotta show some love to the bacon.
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Jenny Craig... Thu, 17 March 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i would have to say i have one of the biggest appetites i know of.. myself and Dave can out eat nearly everyone i can think of... i weigh just under 60kgs... plus i have a habit of eating till i can only just lay on the couch and sook about how my tummy hurts.. then roll off the couch and attampt to walk around... you know how you eat so much where you are so full, you are chewing but cant swallow it?

Maybe im just a pig Razz

Mookie - 50kgs over the last 6 years? Thats pretty close to my whole body weight! How heavy/big do you wanna be?

[Updated on: Thu, 17 March 2005 06:51]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Jenny Craig... Thu, 17 March 2005 08:11 Go to previous message
Fattony wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 10:47

Watch that episode of the simpsons where homer tries to gain weight so he can get on disability.

Useful tips
-instead of chewing gum, chew bacon
-you can brush your teeth with milkshakes
-what ever you are eating, rub it on a paper surface, if it goes clear, its your window to weight gain

Laughing Laughing thats one of the funniest episodes Cool .
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Truck nudged me at the lights today
Next Topic:Nice guys finish first
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:27:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010211944580078 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.