Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 02 March 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 09:51

Lucid wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 00:10

Hehhe.. Dude - If you'd seen the speed he was driving at on Saturday night I don't think you would've seen much of him then either.. Scared the SHIT outta me! Shocked Then again.. It always seems faster when someone else is driving Laughing Wink

hehe Sorry about that Paul. I figured you'd be used to it being a rally co-driver and all.

Rollcages, harnesses & helmets do a lot to boost your confidence. Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 02 March 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
link to me too please!

pffft I heard max drives like a girl so it cant have been that fast Razz

he never would come and take on the old sprinter Very Happy
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 02 March 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IRA11Y wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 12:56

That's 'coz I wouldn't bother wasting my petrol... hehe

If the Corolla ran at all.... Razz
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 02 March 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IRA11Y wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 12:56

lol true, but his new car is actually fast and goes well around corners Wink hehehe

[Updated on: Wed, 02 March 2005 02:01]

Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 02 March 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone link me up!
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 02 March 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 09:51

hehe Sorry about that Paul. I figured you'd be used to it being a rally co-driver and all.
You're lucky it was my first time on that road and it was dark. I couldn't push as hard 'coz it was unfamiliar.

But, yes, it's always scarier when you don't have control of the wheel and the pedals. I make a terrible passenger.

i've driven down there both at night and during the day and i'd have to say that night time is definately better with high beams on. no distractions, only you and the road.

amazingly i've never had people complain about my driving, however when i was with a mate for his first time down there he scared the shit out of me and there was no difference in speeds....

and paul i'm jealous that my car doesn't have handling like yours watching that footage has got me thinking even more about going all out on the suspension

[Updated on: Wed, 02 March 2005 03:04]

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 02 March 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 22:28

It's uploaded, I've PM'd everyone who seemed remotely interested. Just remember it's nowhere near finished, but it is 6 minutes. Quality is down to a) obscure plates b) make the file rather small. It's still worth watching. I'll upload a fully edited one when CLG's footage gets to me.

Yes Nark I sent you a link Razz

would be nice if ya pm'd me with the link
mikey93
Regular

December 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 02 March 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same here! care to pm me the link anyone? muzzi? Very Happy
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 02 March 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
l0l i didnt think that footage of the excel would make it in there we were busy paying him out about his bling bling brakes or the mr whippy van for that matter.

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 02 March 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gotta add some variety Razz Remember it's way from finished, I just got another tape today from CLG. I could have made it so much better, but all the good shots the plates are really obvious and totally impossible to block Crying or Very Sad I dont have the 1337(4AGTE that's for your comments while driving Laughing) skills to block plates professionally yet.

Updated video will come by the weekend.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 02 March 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 23:37

Gotta add some variety Razz Remember it's way from finished, I just got another tape today from CLG. I could have made it so much better, but all the good shots the plates are really obvious and totally impossible to block Crying or Very Sad I dont have the 1337(4AGTE that's for your comments while driving Laughing) skills to block plates professionally yet.

Updated video will come by the weekend.

i had to make the video interesting somehow Laughing let me know when u learn cause i need to.

[Updated on: Wed, 02 March 2005 12:40]

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 02 March 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could I also add that the plates came with the car, I didn't buy them Evil or Very Mad
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 02 March 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know it may be difficult, but could you make a version with the number plates showing for the people that attended the day to get the good shots in? if not thats cool. Smile

"he must think he's a really 1337 haxoor with those plates bahahhaha"
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 02 March 2005 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 14:03

and paul i'm jealous that my car doesn't have handling like yours watching that footage has got me thinking even more about going all out on the suspension

Dude - It was fast forwarded to warp speed!! We weren't going anywhere NEAR that fast! Wink
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 02 March 2005 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like how in one of the shots Pauls car was sorta floating in air above the dash line of the chase car Razz looks funny

GO the hover car!!

[Updated on: Thu, 03 March 2005 03:04]

Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Wed, 02 March 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's the deal with the plates anyway?

It's not like you guys were breaking any laws. Razz

I vote no plate blocking! Laughing
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Thu, 03 March 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didnt get the link PMed to me either.

I want it NOW!!!

(thank you)
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Thu, 03 March 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
link to me too please (if your bandwidth permits).

on the l337 plate issue. My car came from Penrith with the plates MRZ-23Q, but because my car's a MR2 and I don't live in Penrith (and know that a 3 is a three and not a ffree), I had to change them immediately.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Thu, 03 March 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahhahah luv the plates davedave could have sold em in the trading post for a bomb
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Thu, 03 March 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True we wern't breaking any laws, I just feel more comfortable if they are blocked Smile Willsee how I feel on the issue on Saturday when I finish this damn thing Razz
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 05 March 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK the finished product is 8 minutes and 20 seconds long, bear in mind that's content from 3 video cameras, plus stills. So it's all good bits. Very changed from that previous version. Anyway my problem is it's 60MB, I dont have that kind of webspace. Can anyone PM me details for their FTP server that has 60MB available. Failing that I'll just have to halve the quality to get it online....Bah Confused
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 05 March 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could you possibly burn it to cd (or DVD along with the leftover footage) for the people who went on the cruise. I will definitely pay for that!!!

I am chomping at the bit to see this darn thing...
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 05 March 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've now got some webspace, will upload tonight. Even with broadband it will take a few hours as upload isn't terribly fast. Ben I've PM'd you about DVD.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon14.gif  Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 05 March 2005 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ooh! How excitement! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 05 March 2005 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, thanks to Witzl for the webspace, here is the final product.

If anyone that was on the cruise doesn't feel that their car has enough plate protection, I did my best, but it wasn't easy, let me know and I will remove link and remove that bit from the movie.

We wern't breaking any laws anyway, but some people just like a little anominity, I know I do...

Anyhow, it's 8minutes & 30 seconds long works out @ 60MB, 56K need not apply. Enjoy Smile

http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/oldpac_final.wmv

[Updated on: Sat, 05 March 2005 22:28]

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 05 March 2005 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's mad dude! Shocked Very Happy
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon14.gif  Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 06 March 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice vid!

Bit of a mistake in that last disclaimer though...
"were observed while observed while filming" Laughing

Now, when's the 40+km/h version coming out? Rolling
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 06 March 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aaaahhhhh yyyyeeeessssss Very Happy

nice work Mr N well worth the wait for that one
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 06 March 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just ignore my typo's, it was late when I finished it. I'm saying we observed and adhered to all speed limits.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 06 March 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that was pretty good guys.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 06 March 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whens the next filming run maybee down to wisemans ferry and btw alchemist would i be able to get my tape back on tuesday night?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sun, 06 March 2005 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Alchemist - quite enjoyable to watch. Can you list the songs and atists in order too please, you used on it?
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Mon, 07 March 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAY GUYS if u want 2 do this agen have a look at this i made it 2 day and it cost $6 all up Laughing
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/593000-593999/593805_42_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/593000-593999/593805_43_full.jpg
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Mon, 07 March 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bags not being in the back of the car if you rear end someone i might end up a little shorter.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Mon, 07 March 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here are the songs in order, I did mean to add these to the end of the video, but totally forogot. Clint I'll post your tape back this week Smile

Bush : The Chemicals Between Us
The Vines : Get Free
Michael Gray : The Weekend
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Mon, 07 March 2005 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Clint,

Any chance I could get a copy of "Skinny Boy's" tape? I wouldn't mind seeing how the road looked from inside my car Smile
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Tue, 08 March 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, will get him to burn you a copy and send it to you.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Fri, 18 March 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i spy with my little eye something beginning with a

in waitara near some units parked next to my mates 216rwk soarer
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Fri, 18 March 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
huh??!!
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 March 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea I'm definately confused Rolling Eyes I mean there's a MKII Tourer V up that way, a purple MR2 GT(very nice) sometimes, I'm around there sometimes, but none of those start with "a"
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 March 2005 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alchemist.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 March 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Embarassed That's a little embarresing Very Happy Hmmm, OK twas me....spent all evening in a cocktail bar in the city though so I wasn't thinking too straight when I posted that one...
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 March 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Sat, 19 March 2005 16:51

Embarassed That's a little embarresing Very Happy Hmmm, OK twas me....spent all evening in a cocktail bar in the city though so I wasn't thinking too straight when I posted that one...

j00 is Teh Massif Dong.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 March 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm in this case, yes, in all other cases I believe the term massif D0ng belongs to you Evil or Very Mad
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 March 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clint when you going to post over the footage of the rest of your trip I want to see the footage of me doing stupid shit and of that cruise up springwood road.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 March 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've still got Clints tape mate, I've been meaning to post it back for a week now, it's all sealed in the envelope and everything!
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Old Pac Filming Run & Meet CLG Sunday 20/2/05 Sat, 19 March 2005 14:28 Go to previous message
Alchemist wrote on Sat, 19 March 2005 18:32

I've still got Clints tape mate, I've been meaning to post it back for a week now, it's all sealed in the envelope and everything!

j00 is Teh Massif Dong.

Laughing
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CRUZETIME 2005
Next Topic:Toyota Nationals 2005
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 11:55:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074100494384766 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.