Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Oran park tomorrow Fri, 04 March 2005 05:48 Go to next message
I cant get an answer, any one know any details about tomorrow at oran? when it starts or anything?
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Oran park tomorrow Fri, 04 March 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm i would like to know to, ain't doing anything tomorrow excuse to crack the camera out haven't used it for a while.
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: Oran park tomorrow Fri, 04 March 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3rd on the like to know list
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Oran park tomorrow Fri, 04 March 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is there even anything on?
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Oran park tomorrow Fri, 04 March 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys, guys, guys you need to go to the Initial Drift Website more often!!!

IDA is running a drift day at Oran Park tomorrow it starts at 9am, scrutineering starts at 8am. I think its like $130 to enter ($100 for members). $10 to spectate. And I'm having a BBQ at my place afterwards if anyone wants to come let me know tomorrow and I'll give you the address.

Also Fatz is running another drift day on the 12th of March but on the skid pan this time. Details are here....

http://www.initialdrift.com.au/forums/viewtopic.ph p?t=2672

but I think there is only about 4 spots left (there were 5 but I took one Cool )
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Oran park tomorrow Fri, 04 March 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers indi, so i guess i'll be saying g'day to some toymodders tomorrow.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Oran park tomorrow Fri, 04 March 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks indi I think I will be there just to spectate what car you have I will try and get some pics, I only have a cheap slr with a small lens, wanna get a better one soon but I'll see what I can do.
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Oran park tomorrow Fri, 04 March 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My car is the red hachi in my avatar but it doesn't have a bonnet, guards or front bar so it won't be going anywhere for a few weeks Crying or Very Sad I'm getting a lift with my friend Elle in her mum's Commonwhore because someone ran into Elle's Pulsar GTI-R too, us IDA girls arent having much luck with cars at the moment. Confused
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: Oran park tomorrow Fri, 04 March 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there are two tracks at oran park right?
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Oran park tomorrow Fri, 04 March 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ummm kinda, there's usually two circuits north and south. North circuit is Driftland, the old go-kart track, where the IDA D-day is being held tomorrow and where Twilight Drift usually is. South Circuit is the big open circuit where Fatz Drift Days are usually held. North circuit is low speed and fairly tight, south circuit is high speed with big sweeping corners. For big circuit races I think they use a combination of both circuits cause they link up. Then there is also the skid pan where Fatz is holding his next drift day because its good for beginners.
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Oran park tomorrow Fri, 04 March 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob-ae86 wrote on Fri, 04 March 2005 22:58

there are two tracks at oran park right?

dont worry Rob the defence course will probly be on the skidpan at the back for most of it, plus maybe a bit on the main track. Smile
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: Oran park tomorrow Sat, 05 March 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
went past around 2pm, saw a red car going around under the bridge, and saw people lineing up for the braking test? or something like that
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Oran park tomorrow Sat, 05 March 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just got home from there, pretty good day, good old rodski was there with his 200sx. Met 1 toymodder, beau? i think thats how you spell it, he was driving an awesome silver hachi. And i saw another toymodder, i recognised his car, a light blue - fading - hachi, couldnt remember his name though. Hehe, a bit before i left, one of the young guys driving a 240sx, im pretty sure thats what it was, rammed into a wall on the fast circuit, man he was pissed.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Oran park tomorrow Sat, 05 March 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Sat, 05 March 2005 16:54

Just got home from there, pretty good day, good old rodski was there with his 200sx. Met 1 toymodder, beau? i think thats how you spell it, he was driving an awesome silver hachi. And i saw another toymodder, i recognised his car, a light blue - fading - hachi, couldnt remember his name though. Hehe, a bit before i left, one of the young guys driving a 240sx, im pretty sure thats what it was, rammed into a wall on the fast circuit, man he was pissed.

Well you weren't trying hard enough!!! I was there, along with Bathurst-91, AE86boy, AE86slaver and UUP-46X. Andrew (Bathurst-91) was driving today solo as the rest of us have got stuff going on with our cars Rolling Eyes ..... Beau isn't actually a Toymodder, but yeah, awesome car indeed. Not sure if you saw his entries into turn one down the straight, but it's easy to see why he's arguably Aus's best drifter. Top bloke too.... Not aloof like some of those Nissan boys Rolling Eyes

Was that the candy apple red one that hit the wall? If so, yeah, I can understand he was pissed, smashing a strawberry-face (S15) fronted 180SX! Poor bastard.
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: Oran park tomorrow Sat, 05 March 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where abouts on the track were you guys? i saw a group of people on the side of the track near start line, and another group across the other side...
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Oran park tomorrow Sun, 06 March 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was there to got some pretty good photos just gotta scan them in and then i will post them up today. Need a bigger lens for my camera but you get the idea. Was a great day, my first dirft day spectating anyway better get to work scanning them in
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Oran park tomorrow Sun, 06 March 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics are now up in the general car talk section they are link.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Oran park tomorrow Sun, 06 March 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh i saw his entries...and the rest of it! He is extremely talented, he also had some things to say about toymods Laughing on the red 180sx, there were L plates on the front and back Confused whats goin on there? I was sittin under the sheltered thing next to where everybody lined up. How about the commo ute!
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Oran park tomorrow Sun, 06 March 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also, how bout that lexus! I can't beleive he could hold slides like that in an auto, but then again he must have shitloads of torque.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Oran park tomorrow Sun, 06 March 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
had a chat to him only mods are exhaust and replacement filter, shame about the scratches though, when one of the tryes started going it scratched the gurads and took the rear left plastic strip off, he's actually on these forums as tourev
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Oran park tomorrow Sun, 06 March 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whose this?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Oran park tomorrow Sun, 06 March 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulw85 wrote on Sat, 05 March 2005 21:23

where abouts on the track were you guys? i saw a group of people on the side of the track near start line, and another group across the other side...

We were sitting in front of the shed under the roof thingy.

And that aint a Lexus, it's a Mark II, isn't it???
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: Oran park tomorrow Sun, 06 March 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
didnt happen to see someone stick their head over the hill near the start/finish line around 2pm? Razz
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Oran park tomorrow Sun, 06 March 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Sat, 05 March 2005 20:40

Well you weren't trying hard enough!!! I was there, along with Bathurst-91, AE86boy, AE86slaver and UUP-46X. Andrew (Bathurst-91) was driving today solo as the rest of us have got stuff going on with our cars Rolling Eyes .....

Ahem and me!!

I was sitting down at the start line with the IDA guys doing the flags half the day.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Oran park tomorrow Sun, 06 March 2005 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was badged as a lexus
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Oran park tomorrow Sun, 06 March 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Sun, 06 March 2005 17:21

Yeh i saw his entries...and the rest of it! He is extremely talented, he also had some things to say about toymods Laughing on the red 180sx, there were L plates on the front and back Confused whats goin on there? I was sittin under the sheltered thing next to where everybody lined up. How about the commo ute!

What did he have to say about Toymods?? sorry curiosity has got me!

Either way he's a top bloke & an awesome driver...
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Oran park tomorrow Mon, 07 March 2005 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Sun, 06 March 2005 19:28

We were sitting in front of the shed under the roof thingy.

I was sittin under there aswell, just me n Xil3d, Did any one know the bunch of guys drinkin newies? There was one really pissed guy who was yelling out shit, it was pretty funny.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Oran park tomorrow Mon, 07 March 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol he mentioned alot of people on here were too busy drifting there keyboards Laughing I thought it was quite true.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Oran park tomorrow Mon, 07 March 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that guy was pissed as if its the same one i'm thinking of short fairly stocky blonde hair. plastic type jacket thing, he was amused that it blew out in the strong wind lol.
He was funny. I sat in front of the building to get some of the photos pretty much directly behind the flag waver.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Oran park tomorrow Mon, 07 March 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Mon, 07 March 2005 16:35

lol he mentioned alot of people on here were too busy drifting there keyboards Laughing I thought it was quite true.

w3rd to that!

Anyways, yeah, that dude was BLITZED!!!!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Oran park tomorrow Mon, 07 March 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like to drift my keyboard and my car

ho ho ho
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Oran park tomorrow Mon, 07 March 2005 06:23 Go to previous message
I'll drift your keyboard in a second!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Mozilla extensions for forums junkies
Next Topic:250rwkw 86 on boostcruising