Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » want your car in fat pizza?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
icon10.gif  want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 03:39 Go to next message
Hey sydney guys and girls my car is going 2 be in fat pizza, they are also looking for about 15 cars for an episode and a few cars for another, they have asked me if I knew anyone who was interested. If you would like to be one of the 15 cars and are avaliable on the 15th or 17th ( not 100% which day yet)or if you are free on wednesday the 9th and would like to be one of the few cars they need drop me a pm and I'll suss out the details for you.
Cheers
Craig.
  Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what will the cars be doing, what sort of condition are they looking for, how many people will be driving them?
I definitly won't be in, but most people would want to know these details Smile
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would it b any use being in tassie.. i do own a very sweet MA61 and it would increase the popularity of the show for hte simple fact that MY ma61 would b in it!!
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 06 March 2005 15:27

what will the cars be doing, what sort of condition are they looking for, how many people will be driving them?

what he said
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd ask if I could put mine in, but I live too far away
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd be interested Very Happy
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Well thanks for your input even though you "definitly wont be in" Confused As far as I know the few cars that are required on the 9th were for a a scene that required transport cars. The days that required the 15 cars I'll be honest and say I'm not exactly sure what they were going to be used for. However I do know that insurance is organised before the event and you stay with or around your car at all times and your permission is asked about everything the car will be doing before it is actually used. As for the condition, they are looking for unique(eg eye catching be it either due to obvious exterior mods or retro classic looks) cars that are presentable and roadworthy, I'am confident that the cars must all be registered. Once again IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

puzzle man wrote on Sun, 06 March 2005 14:39

Hey sydney guys and girls my car is going 2 be in fat pizza, they are also looking for about 15 cars for an episode and a few cars for another, they have asked me if I knew anyone who was interested. If you would like to be one of the 15 cars and are avaliable on the 15th or 17th ( not 100% which day yet)or if you are free on wednesday the 9th and would like to be one of the few cars they need drop me a pm and I'll suss out the details for you.
Cheers
Craig.

I'd just like to make reference to my first post at this point in time, I did clearly state if you were interested in the event to pm me and I would "suss out" the details for you. Hence this would have included the info you made reference to.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry if my post was taken the wrong way dude - I think it's great you're informing people of this opportunity for them to get exposure of their cars, and helping them organise it... the reason I'm "definitly not in" is because my car is in no way road legal or registered at the moment - just if tehre were details in the original post to reassure people about the treatment of their cars, you might get more nibbles.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh my god uleah.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm, Fat Pizza is funny, but the fun is in poking shit and making jokes in stereotypical ways.

So in your car appearing on tv, but on Fat Pizza,
would you consider this more honour or insult?????
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_tofu_speed wrote on Sun, 06 March 2005 20:31

Hmmm, Fat Pizza is funny, but the fun is in poking shit and making jokes in stereotypical ways.

So in your car appearing on tv, but on Fat Pizza,
would you consider this more honour or insult?????

an honour, best show ever
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmmm
well if u like everyone who sees your car... to be like
"ahw fuuwlly siiiiiick riiiiiyde"
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_tofu_speed wrote on Sun, 06 March 2005 21:32

Hmmmmm

fark man, its a way to get a bit of publicity for your car and to get it on tv..its just doing something differant and to have a bit of fun, if u dont like then dont put ur car in it,

but dont discourage others,

NOLAN
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_tofu_speed wrote on Sun, 06 March 2005 21:32

Hmmmmm

all the fuckwits do it anyway??
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Publicity....
"Nobody gives Fat Pizza bad publicity~!!!!" *Weilding chainsaw*

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd love to do it too bad i'm in tassie it's almost worth the drive up.
I got photo's of my car packed outside fat pizza.
It's a great show i think.
Remember it's a COMEDY Paul fenech is a great director/producer/writer/actor/comedeian (sp).
It's sbs's highest rating show.
pretty good considering the low budget they have.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Sun, 06 March 2005 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

They need the cars on the arvo of Wed 9th and all day on Tue 15th.

I've sent my info in to them but not sure if it's what they want. My car isn't riced up like Puzzleman's (no offence intended bro) so I'm not sure if my old girl will make the cut. I think they're looking for more done-up cars, rather than some older classic. Nevertheless, I'll let you know what they say.

Hmmm, if it does get on, then it's probably be the first time an RA25 has been filmed in Australia. That episode will be a keeper! Smile

seeyuzz
river
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Mon, 07 March 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have been on the show being interviewed by "Habib" at Summernats a while back. Also for their final show with the simultaneous burnouts across Australia thing they booked out the burnout pad here in Canberra and 4 of us were filmed doing burnouts/donuts etc. Mine were pretty gay and am glad they didn't show it (the donuts were okay but they lacked the smoke volume!). An 8 second torana did the best burnout I had ever seen and sounded like a jet plane when it was sitting there spooling up, it did a burnout far better than anything that was shown on the episode but never got shown.

The moral of the story is: don't get too excited or do anyhting to silly to get on the telly (like one of the four cars with us who did a burnout in his skyline and smoked up about $700 worth of tyres for the glory of tv coverage that was never shown Rolling Eyes )

Be sure you are not there to get paid out on either Laughing Laughing

Edit: oh yeah, let us all know when the episode you will be featuring in is going to be on. Shouldn't be too long after it's filmed, they usually don't film too far in advance.

Cheers, good luck with it.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 March 2005 02:10]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Mon, 07 March 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i could just imagine shazza driving around in my car
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Mon, 07 March 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THANKS 4 that river yes IN THE Afternoon WEDNESDAY 9th March
- 4:30 pm (1 to 2 hrs)

AND The wedding car scenes are:
- (morning) TUESDAY 15th March
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Mon, 07 March 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do you guys think they'll be doin?
fully sick burnouts, cars will be packed with lebo's (sorry to anyone who finds this offensive), and pickin up skanky hoes! Laughing
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Mon, 07 March 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_tofu_speed wrote on Mon, 07 March 2005 02:09

Publicity....
"Nobody gives Fat Pizza bad publicity~!!!!" *Weilding chainsaw*

stop ya fuckin whinging

NOLAN
bennettaru
Regular

July 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Mon, 07 March 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Mon, 07 March 2005 19:37

what do you guys think they'll be doin?
fully sick burnouts, cars will be packed with lebo's (sorry to anyone who finds this offensive), and pickin up skanky hoes! Laughing

haha, i wonder when there gonna show it on tv
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Mon, 07 March 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

.... and pickin up skanky hoes! Laughing

And the problem is???????

I certainly hope so, it's been far, far too long since a skank has graced the interior of the old girl. So long as the car comes back in one piece and I can sniff the seats where the skanks skanked themselves I'll be happy! Smile

seeyuzz
river
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Mon, 07 March 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Mon, 07 March 2005 20:33

Hi,

.... and pickin up skanky hoes! Laughing

And the problem is???????

I certainly hope so, it's been far, far too long since a skank has graced the interior of the old girl. So long as the car comes back in one piece and I can sniff the seats where the skanks skanked themselves I'll be happy! Smile

seeyuzz
river

ok river,

this is a little weird, mayb thats what they di in the "good ol day" but nowadays, people do more wit skanks then just sniff the seat were they sat..

lol just jkn buddy

NOLAN
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Mon, 07 March 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Nolan wrote on Mon, 07 March 2005 20:43

ok river,
this is a little weird, mayb thats what they di in the "good ol day" but nowadays, people do more wit skanks then just sniff the seat were they sat..

Oh we did plenty of stuff in the "good old" days. But when you get to my age, sniffing's about as good as it gets. Wait till your my age and you'll know what I'm talking about. In the meantime, look after your nose - you're gonna need it one day! Smile

seeyuzz
river
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Mon, 07 March 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Mon, 07 March 2005 20:58

Hi,

Nolan wrote on Mon, 07 March 2005 20:43

ok river,

Oh we did plenty of stuff in the "good old" days. But when you get to my age, sniffing's about as good as it gets. Wait till your my age and you'll know what I'm talking about. In the meantime, look after your nose - you're gonna need it one day! Smile

seeyuzz
river

ahahah ur 1 funny old duck river,

i wont need my nose or any other senses i dont intend to live that long Very Happy

NOLAN
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Tue, 08 March 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay Shane did they get back 2 ya?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Tue, 08 March 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm wonder if they would appreciate my car
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Tue, 08 March 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE SHOW HAS BEEN CRAP EVER SINCE SLEEK THE ELITE LEFT IT.

its all bullshit now, wogs versus aussies. and all they are doing is making lebos look even worse. rocky is a fuckwit, so is habib, toula is a fat hoe.

pauly is cool, but with out sleekism the show is nothing.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Tue, 08 March 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
..J.. wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 13:10

THE SHOW HAS BEEN CRAP EVER SINCE SLEEK THE ELITE LEFT IT.

its all bullshit now, wogs versus aussies. and all they are doing is making lebos look even worse. rocky is a fuckwit, so is habib, toula is a fat hoe.

pauly is cool, but with out sleekism the show is nothing.

I haven't watched it for ages but no more sleek! man.. that sux.. ah well
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Tue, 08 March 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

puzzle man wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 12:50

hay Shane did they get back 2 ya?

Haven't heard a word. I guess the '25 is a little too classy for this show.

seeyuzz
river
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: want your car in fat pizza? Tue, 08 March 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Same here. Poppy wanted to see my RA28 and my Mustang Coupe. Obviously they don't know class when they see it, hey Shane?
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Tue, 08 March 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Farkurnell wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 19:43

Obviously they don't know class when they see it, hey Shane?

It appears that way. But you gotta remember that us classy old dudes scare a lot of people. Especially when we have cool cars! Smile

seeyuzz
river
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Tue, 08 March 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davo is a legend but they're all idiots. Rolling Eyes
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Wed, 09 March 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys she asked if i know any one with flashy cars so i guess she just meant rice Razz
sorry Shane and Greg it would have been cool with 2 look a like cars.
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: want your car in fat pizza? Thu, 10 March 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it to late to enter?
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: want your car in fat pizza? Fri, 11 March 2005 01:32 Go to previous message
no its not but apparently they want RICE so pm me
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:west aus te71s i call on you
Next Topic:WTF toyota s800?