Toymods » General Car Talk » Hypothetical sprinter selling opinions wanted

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Hypothetical sprinter selling opinions wanted Tue, 08 March 2005 05:18 Go to next message
Ok should I sell it as a whole or in bits? I've already had offers on the rims. It has $400 worth of front suspension damage otherwise it's in top shape. Opinions?

http://photobucket.com/albums/v150/Bergins/mypreci ous/
  Send a private message to this user    
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Hypothetical sprinter selling opinions wanted Tue, 08 March 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sell it in bits if it has heaps of damage. Show us a pic of the damage, it would be easier to give our opinion then.

[Updated on: Tue, 08 March 2005 05:26]

cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: Hypothetical sprinter selling opinions wanted Tue, 08 March 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The damage isn't visible but I have a quote somewhere from a suspension shop which comes to round $400 no panel work etc, just suspension and the chasis is fine.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Hypothetical sprinter selling opinions wanted Tue, 08 March 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just sell it complete man. Just be realistic about the price! You may have noticed that most Sprinters you see for sale with a price of what people seem to think they are worth spend 6 months in the classifieds.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Hypothetical sprinter selling opinions wanted Tue, 08 March 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why not spend the 400 dollars to fix the sprinter?
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Hypothetical sprinter selling opinions wanted Tue, 08 March 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm me with asking price Cool
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Hypothetical sprinter selling opinions wanted Tue, 08 March 2005 08:40 Go to previous message
Do you know what exactly is damaged? $400 isn't much in terms of damage. You could probably fix it up yourself if its just things like control arm, strut, tie rods, castor rod etc.

Little hint... i know for a fact that control arms, castor rods and steering rack(not sure on tie rods) from a ke70/ae71 are interchangable into an ae86. I know that strut casing and steering arms are NOT... I've tried.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:where can i get my car engineered/mod plated
Next Topic:Driftworks 3 Video 62MB
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 00:26:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048050880432129 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.