Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Camry 3SGTE...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hijakdpolice
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Camry 3SGTE... Tue, 08 March 2005 02:36 Go to next message
http://www.speed-source.net/images/3sgte%20camry/c amry00.htm

Who ever said a Camry was boring!
  Send a private message to this user    
shovelnose
Regular

June 2003
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Tue, 08 March 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still looks like a riced up fridge
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Tue, 08 March 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shovelnose wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 13:46

Still looks like a riced up fridge

Oh no not another one, mate if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all Confused , the Toymods community appreciates all modified toyota's no matter what they are.
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Tue, 08 March 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reckon its the goods....

not sure 4 pot engine is in that model as standard...maybe 5s?? but still, a lot of work has gone into that and ill bet its pretty damn quick too

yeah its looks flashy....but i dont believe 'ricey' applies since he/she has obviously gone to a lot of trouble to upgrade to a shit hot engine.

Apexi tools shows he is running a custom fuel map, and most likely electronic boost control aswell, intake piping was well thought out without any unnecesary bends and the paint job is hot. the only thing i can fault on the body is colour coding the trip between the brake lights, and the positioning of the pod filter. Apart from that id be proud to own it!

pity its FWD Very Happy
shovelnose
Regular

June 2003
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Tue, 08 March 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all

No need to get touchy. Shocked Just relax....and take a drive in the Camry, that will do the trick. Very Happy

This is a forum where we can all express our opinion. I expressed my thoughts on the car in the link once and that was it, and my remark was not intended to be vicious Smile

If someone knocks the older Toyotas that I like, such as the one in my avatar, I couldn't give two hoots Laughing I would just feel sorry for them not having any taste. Cool
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Tue, 08 March 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it looks rather sweet. the wide body Camrys look nice with body kits! Very Happy
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Wed, 09 March 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 23:41

I think it looks rather sweet. the wide body Camrys look nice with body kits! Very Happy

Especially when they only have two doors.
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Wed, 09 March 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whoa, good eye Josh...i didnt even notice...

was too busy lookin at the bling lol Laughing Laughing
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Wed, 09 March 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's crazy. Nice car tho! I remember reading somewhere that the Camry came in 2 door and convertible in the US (no shit!), or is that a custom chop job?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Wed, 09 March 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah US had 2 door versions, bastards Mad .

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/761000-761999/761657_2_full.jpg Very Happy

Heres another nice one Smile.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/538000-538999/538434_11_full.jpg
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Wed, 09 March 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/761000-761999/761657_2_full.jpg Very Happy

That looks sweet all it needs is to be Alltrac aswell (or GT4 drivetrain which wouldn't be hard to fit would it??)
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Wed, 09 March 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 22:50

Heres another nice one Smile.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/538000-538999/538434_11_full.jpg

man Shocked I was right! the WRX does look like a wide body Camry with a Bodykit! Look at the front!!
westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Wed, 09 March 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should see that gold Camry now Very Happy

Also the blue Camry (1ONLI) was for sale recently.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Wed, 09 March 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mick a lot of people think the blue camry looks like the front of a r34 skyline i agree.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Wed, 09 March 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They all look like a million dollars Very Happy Extremly nice cars, I like that black 2 door the best. the wheels just suit it Very Happy
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Wed, 09 March 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 23:19

Mick a lot of people think the blue camry looks like the front of a r34 skyline i agree.

Hmmmm does abit. It just screems rexie too me for some reason Confused still a nice car thou
hijakdpolice
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Wed, 09 March 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 23:19

Thats because he used a Skyline front bar..R32 to be exact. This car was recently on the Hot 4's??? Toyota Special.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Wed, 09 March 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well it would defently get a lot of looks at the lights Very Happy
wonder what it goes like? It looks fast Very Happy
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Wed, 09 March 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg @ two - door **** DROOLS ****
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Thu, 10 March 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the black one is horn, blue one nice not as good as the black one though, never thought i'd say a camry looked horn but anyway.

Shame the new supercharged camry doesn't have an lsd i reckon traction will be a bit of a problem.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Thu, 10 March 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how SICK is the 2 door camry! man that is sweet.. very nice engine jobbie too.. wonder what G_Box he's using?

alos, probably the air intake could be in a better pozzie, but I like it!
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Fri, 11 March 2005 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shovelnose wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 21:46

Quote:

if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all

No need to get touchy. Shocked Just relax....and take a drive in the Camry, that will do the trick. Very Happy

This is a forum where we can all express our opinion. I expressed my thoughts on the car in the link once and that was it, and my remark was not intended to be vicious Smile

If someone knocks the older Toyotas that I like, such as the one in my avatar, I couldn't give two hoots Laughing I would just feel sorry for them not having any taste. Cool

It wasn't so much that people were getting touchy, it just seems like everyone with a camry has to get attacked for havin one or even THINKING about doin it up.

Its strange that the blue one was still quite liked even though the owner wanted it to LOOK like a skyline.

There seems to always have a bit of anger towards the camry blokes, if people don't like their cars in the members rides personally I don't think they wanna know that pplz opinions are that they are a waste of time to do up.. Coz no Toyota is a waste of time,

Sorry just had to mention

This wasn't aimed so much toward you shovelnose by yeah it was just showin that ppl will sometimes jump at a comment like that due to the fact that camry owners get so much of it.

WICKED car by the way. it looks HOT as... Gold one looks very very nice.
Blue one would look nice without all the bodykit

G-Phresh
Regular

March 2005
Re: Camry 3SGTE... Sat, 12 March 2005 04:43 Go to previous message
that sucks
why didnt we get 2 door versions, they look sweet!

-Gaz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Redline oil supplier
Next Topic:anyone know anything bout fords?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 09:47:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063660144805908 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.