Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 07 March 2005 14:45 Go to next message
NO TALK OF FWD WILL BE TOLLERATED!

I thought it was about time a proper thread was made to bring together the more 'cool' toyota owners. No pussy st162s or sv21s here.

Feel free to post up any current/future plans for your supra. Or anything questions or information that is related to the thread is appreciated.
  Send a private message to this user    
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 07 March 2005 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supra's are for men with 'small man syndrome' Razz

and calling everyone wussy is a textbook front for this syndrome Razz

i do agree on your stance about correct and incorrect wheel drive tho Laughing
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 07 March 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think 3ltr and above need only apply Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 07 March 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's not what you've got, it's how you use it!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 07 March 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 10:18

it's not what you've got, it's how you use it!

owwwwwwwww well you better find yourself a 2jz bottom end
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 07 March 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah this thread is erm. funny. Very Happy

Now why would you start a thread disparaging other's choices in car and drive lne arrangment?

I think Supras are great anyway
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 07 March 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah, it was a bit of shit joke Razz

But on a more serious sorta note I did want to start a ma61 'dedicated' thread....

sorry to all who may have been offended by my fwd descrimination.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 March 2005 23:42]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 07 March 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pft, this engine will stay.
the next one I build will will be bigger. I'm thinking 1uz-fte
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 10:40

pft, this engine will stay.
the next one I build will will be bigger. I'm thinking 1uz-fte

thats more like it!
rsdeo
Regular

January 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OOOOOH now your talking!

http://www.ilkt.com/celicasupra/suprastarion1.jpg

http://www.ilkt.com/celicasupra/suprastarion2.jpg

http://www.ilkt.com/celicasupra/84rs.jpg

http://www.ilkt.com/celicasupra/royalred.jpg

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone know what colour that bottom supra is taht was just posted?
I already contacted the dude off celica-supra.com forums that has one the same, and he bought it that colour and has no idea - that's what I want my respray to be!

[Updated on: Tue, 08 March 2005 00:51]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rsdeo wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 11:46

OOOOOH now your talking!

http://www.ilkt.com/celicasupra/suprastarion2.jpg

What mags are these? They definitely look bigger than 14" to my eyes... I'd love to keep the standard rim look but bigger...
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mitsu starion 15's or 16's note 5 stud
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at first glance i thought they were photoshopped stock 14" made to look about 17.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actualy Mitsubishi Conquest

see http://www.celicasupra.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t= 12402&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1 5

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oi u says 3L or bigger wat about 2.8 JESUS this is an MA61 thread and u say 3L or bigger... 5ME or 5MGE u fool... i think u should goto the commodore forums now u have been banned!! Laughing Laughing

But on a more serious side.. i love my MA61 everyone tries to convince me that every otehr car is better but i will never change my ways... if u look at the supra from a low angle, the big flare guards and phat tyres make it look like a really sporty race car!! it is a fast looking car (pity 5ME lacks) and i have not seen another car from that era that has so much appeal... then the JZA80 came along... but that is still in line with hte MA61 and the JZA80 is the favourite son of hte MA61!! But i absolutely love the MA61, infact i think it is a very unique looking car and is easy on the eye to look at... sorry if i am wanking on but i am sure other MA61 owners out there will agree with wat i am talking about and until u truly own an MA61 and care for it u will never know... so all these FWD and 4cyl fools who make out the MA61 is less than a god really have no idea about a REAL car that has so much potential... (thanks norbie)
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh driven one own a stocko - My Gt4 eats it for breakfast ..

All stock ma61's havent dropped their balls yet .. they need assistance from the letter G and the letter T to become worthy of true admiration !

Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 09:34

Oi u says 3L or bigger wat about 2.8 JESUS this is an MA61 thread and u say 3L or bigger... 5ME or 5MGE u fool... i think u should goto the commodore forums now u have been banned!! Laughing Laughing

But on a more serious side.. i love my MA61 everyone tries to convince me that every otehr car is better but i will never change my ways... if u look at the supra from a low angle, the big flare guards and phat tyres make it look like a really sporty race car!! it is a fast looking car (pity 5ME lacks) and i have not seen another car from that era that has so much appeal... then the JZA80 came along... but that is still in line with hte MA61 and the JZA80 is the favourite son of hte MA61!! But i absolutely love the MA61, infact i think it is a very unique looking car and is easy on the eye to look at... sorry if i am wanking on but i am sure other MA61 owners out there will agree with wat i am talking about and until u truly own an MA61 and care for it u will never know... so all these FWD and 4cyl fools who make out the MA61 is less than a god really have no idea about a REAL car that has so much potential... (thanks norbie)

Just about every thread you talk about how good your supra is.

Im finally convinced you wish to poke your dong into it. Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought he was gonna sell it and get a 3000gt, how can you profess to love a car so much yet have contemplated selling it after only owning it for a small amount of time.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the ma61 looks like an old rubber door wedge No No No

i still hate the way they look, but damn they go hard
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldn't exactly call it unique looking theres a celica that looks kinda just like it Razz Yes it's a nice shape but unique hardly, 80's box theres plenty of em
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed has no taste in cars

ma61 looks horny - and the letters JZ help them much more than G Razz
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes but anyone thats serious about there ma61 would go atleast 6m-ge.

so whats TRD on your supra besides probably 20 stickers? the radiator cap or gear knob?

TRD_Supra wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 12:34

*wankage trimed*

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 13:07

yes but anyone thats serious about there ma61 would go atleast 6m-ge.

so whats TRD on your supra besides probably 20 stickers? the radiator cap or gear knob?

TRD_Supra wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 12:34

*wankage trimed*

ohhh harshness in the "united against FWD driver's" thread! You know a house divided.... Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about 1jzgte in a ma61 thats less than 3 litres
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wonder, should we drop the limit to 2.0L? allow the GA6x celica XX's in?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont get allan started on 1jz engines Razz
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the funny thing about this thread is in all of the other consolidated model threads all of the enthusiasts actually get along.

this has been a total bitch fest Laughing
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no the only sticker i have on my MA61 is hte orignal badges that came on the car... i have the stock gear knob and the stock radiator cap... does that clear things up for u...
And when u say People get serious about there MA61 get at least a 6MGE... y does your little signature say MA61 with a 5MGE ?? oviously u see some value in the 2.8, i am also going to a 7mgte so is that serious enough or should i be going the 427 big block ?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i finally woke upto myself about buying a new car... i really wanted one before i got it, now i have one it sort of feels like i accomplished something... but there is still much more to go on my MA61 so its hte start of a new legacy! and although i may talk about my car being the best... i am speaking out for most MA61's. i reckon they are a great car and have alot of potential. I am sorry if i have offended anyone with my admiration for my car but get the fuck over it!! and allan fuck up.. btw what mode supra do u own from the MA45, MA61, MA70 and JZA80 ?
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 11:49

I already contacted the dude off celica-supra.com forums that has one the same, and he bought it that colour and has no idea - that's what I want my respray to be!

Yeah dude, I'm pretty sure that colour's called "red", I guess I could be mistaken though. Razz
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigWorm wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 16:59

draven wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 11:49

Yeah dude, I'm pretty sure that colour's called "red", I guess I could be mistaken though. Razz

looks more moroon to me?

oh well, i might need my eyes tested.
ma61's have a really tough stance about them.. i just prefer the ma70's Laughing
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm looks red to me aswell
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From this post on celicasupra.com forums (eww, you owe me, I hate going to that place):
http://www.celicasupra.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t= 6272

The colour is Royal Red, still chasing up the code.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
y do u hate goig there? they have a nice pic in the top left corner!! its a bit hard to navigate aroudn that forum tho
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 14:33

y do u hate goig there? they have a nice pic in the top left corner!! its a bit hard to navigate aroudn that forum tho

It's plenty easy to get around, it's just full of Americans.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Proud member of the 3L and greater supra club.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3F2 Royal Red was what it was called in Canada, Super Deep Red was the US name, but the code was the same.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A community service to MA61 owners if you haven't already seen this.

Quote:

I have a MA70 Turbo Supra which I'm wrecking.. also two MA61s.
Including R154 Gearbox
LSD
A couple 5MGE motors and W58 Boxes
A W55 Box and an auto
Most other parts...
I'm near Geelong, Vic
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=62080&start=0&rid=6751&S=916a05a1f58 5c4c45d30323e10273181
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as always joel, your ability to state the obvious astounds me Razz

was glad to see clkwrk at the agm the other night.. I'll have another supra back on the road soon to go for another old pac run Razz (I stillrate that night as one of my fave old pac runs)
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also a proud owner of a 3ltr MA61!

Since you guys love searching for colour codes, try this. The colour is called Cascade Blue (metallic) in Australia. I've tried and tried to find a paint code but havnt got anywhere.
sprinter_86
Regular

July 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also a proud owner of ma61 with 3L powah Twisted Evil havent felt it yet though Razz
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you building her up atm?
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.glettli.tv/pictures/3/supra_old.jpg

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk3s are not allowed - mk2s only Razz

(although that is one sexy bitch)
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh sorry, i had no idea what it was besides a supra, its hot.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 16:48

btw what mode supra do u own from the MA45, MA61, MA70 and JZA80 ?

good fun stiring up the newbies and 1jz owners Smile i have two ma45's and a ma70, dont see myself geting a ma61 thay are very tall person unfriendly and no great improvement over a MA45 a JZA80 would be nice but feel very plastic inside so ill buy one when i can afford it and a decent re-trim
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 19:25

i have two ma45's and a ma70, dont see myself geting a ma61 thay are very tall person unfriendly

Pssht, since when? You basically sit on your ass. The only issue I've seen is when you are a big mofo and try to use a helmet on a sunroof equipped model.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 22:26

Allan wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 19:25

i have two ma45's and a ma70, dont see myself geting a ma61 thay are very tall person unfriendly

Pssht, since when? You basically sit on your ass. The only issue I've seen is when you are a big mofo and try to use a helmet on a sunroof equipped model.

well i found the seat just does not go back far enough for me to get comfortable, ed's was ok due to major seat modifications but i dont think he will have any kids after geting in and out of that seat frequently
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am 6"2 and i find hte car no problems...
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 19:41

well i found the seat just does not go back far enough for me to get comfortable, ed's was ok due to major seat modifications but i dont think he will have any kids after geting in and out of that seat frequently

Strange, you ain't *that* tall. Maybe you have deformed legs lengthwise Smile
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no issues with my MA61, and I'm a beanpole. I think I'm about 6'5 now. Haven't really grown much since highschool tho.

What are you doing posting in this thread anyway Drav? The 1J is a little girls engine, and definitely not up to "size" Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
care to compare dynos, have a drag, or a race? Smile
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anytime biatch. You have to race your car as is Razz

Your wheels will disintergrate if you don't end up in the boot chewing on your battery first Laughing

I could also hold a lighter to your exhaust and watch you explode. Either that or you'll end up looking like a FA18... either would be cool, as long as I get it on film.

P.S. You are my torqueless he-bitch

[Updated on: Tue, 08 March 2005 12:32]

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1JZ are for pussies... real men drive 5ME's YEA its the He-Man of all engines
rsdeo
Regular

January 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cs.com is good, but it does have a down side which I will not get into. There are more than Americans there... Canadians, Mexican, French, Swiss, Aistralians, Germans, English and more.

Actually this is my car....
http://www.ilkt.com/celicasupra/royalred.jpg
in Royal Red.

The following wheel in comparison with the stock MA6x wheel
http://www.ilkt.com/celicasupra/compare1.jpg
http://www.ilkt.com/celicasupra/compare2.jpg
is from a Mitsubishi Starion/Dodge Conquest, in 16x8 -10. Available in the following sizes.

16x7 +18
16x8 +18
16x8 -10
16x9 +0

They are perfecty hub centric with the Crown hubs/stubs, 67.1.
Look good don't they.

[Updated on: Tue, 08 March 2005 12:44]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rsdeo wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 20:42

cs.com is good, but it does have a down side which I will not get into. There are more than Americans there... Canadians, Mexican, French, Swiss, Aistralians, Germans, English and more.

Yeah, this is true, but the good ones we actually can have meaningful conversations with (like you) usually find their way here. I don't mean to really have a go at them, but there is just too much shit that spews from their keyboards that makes you just want to smack your head against a wall.
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 23:49

rsdeo wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 20:42

Yeah, this is true, but the good ones we actually can have meaningful conversations with (like you) usually find their way here. I don't mean to really have a go at them, but there is just too much shit that spews from their keyboards that makes you just want to smack your head against a wall.

I'm there Very Happy but I can't say too much as I own an MA61 is powered by a 5M-E but not for long...

Cheers.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love the look of those conquest wheels, very tempting to get as they kinda keep an original look to the car.

But did we get the conquest here in Aust? I have a bad feeling we didn't

Me wantee 16x8 all around...

5M-E's make baby jesus cry
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 08 March 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 21:17

But did we get the conquest here in Aust? I have a bad feeling we didn't

Not at all Crying or Very Sad
Pages (12): [1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:80's Grp A Toyota pics...
Next Topic:Electric car thrashes Ferrari and Porsche
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:21:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087320804595947 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.