Toymods » General Car Talk » Best places to get re-sprays in SA-Adelaide

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
woofa347
Regular

June 2004
Best places to get re-sprays in SA-Adelaide Tue, 08 March 2005 13:06 Go to next message
Nearly finished my 1JZ MX73 conversion and originally wanted to keep it stock looking,but the cars 20 years old and the paint has crazy cracks all through it.
Just wondering where the best place is to get the body restored a bit from rust, and a custom respray with pearl, in Adelaide.
I'm from Whyalla but would be willing to make the trip to get it resprayed, I've heard that a mob in Port Augusta do it aswell, can anyone recommend them?

I know the topic of respraying has been brought up a few times, but Im just looking to get some info of the best places to get it done.
Cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
LEVIN GTV
Regular

October 2004
Re: Best places to get re-sprays in SA-Adelaide Tue, 08 March 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MC Doyles - Delaine ave Edwardstown. Hands down the best in Adelaide.
woofa347
Regular

June 2004
Re: Best places to get re-sprays in SA-Adelaide Tue, 08 March 2005 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know it all depends on how much prep work is needed and that, but could you give me a rough idea on what the cost would be for a drive-in drive-out respray. Does it cost much more to get the inside of the doors and engine bay painted?
woofa347
Regular

June 2004
Re: Best places to get re-sprays in SA-Adelaide Tue, 08 March 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan Doyle Crash repairs? Is that them? If so I've just had a quick look at their website and they seem great, 3 year warranty Smile
woofa347
Regular

June 2004
Re: Best places to get re-sprays in SA-Adelaide Wed, 09 March 2005 11:20 Go to previous message
Any other places worth mentioning?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RA23 colour
Next Topic:Sideways moments
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:53:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046930313110352 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.