Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
miss_toy
Newcomer

March 2005
icon10.gif  WANTED Sera SE Tue, 08 March 2005 22:56 Go to next message
Hey guys...
I currently own a starlet GT but i want to change to a Sera. Just wondering if anyone knows much about them as I can't find much info on them. Or does anyone want to buy my starlet?? It will be sad to see it go coz I love it sooo much. But i've seen these Seras and they look awesome Very Happy
Thanks heaps guys,
Luv Bec Smile Razz
  Send a private message to this user    
Jamois
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: WANTED Sera SE Tue, 08 March 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't know much about them other than I think they are pretty much a Toyota Paseo with gullwing doors. You will find one eventually but I don't think they are too plentiful.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: WANTED Sera SE Tue, 08 March 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pmd
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: WANTED Sera SE Tue, 08 March 2005 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi there, what do u want to know about the Sera's, i got one for my gf.

i have also put the turbo starlet motor into it

Eddie

email on : darola@ceinternet.com.au
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: WANTED Sera SE Wed, 09 March 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey miss toy i can help u out Razz nah i dun have a starlet beck guess who this is.....
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: WANTED Sera SE Wed, 09 March 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey bec, they are a 1.5L na fwd, around 65kw if i remember correctly, not as fast as your starlet Razz They are worth around 9k but there is one in the trading post for 3500, but needs a new engine put in, cost about 1500 for the new engine and would save you some money. Great cars, but parts may be a bit expensive since they are an import.

Kyle
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: WANTED Sera SE Wed, 09 March 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah yeh they have paseo engines in them so engine parts are always available Smile
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: WANTED Sera SE Wed, 09 March 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hye miss toy Razz LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALLALAL Cool
talk to u soon....... Shocked BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMP
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: WANTED Sera SE Wed, 09 March 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tru as, i might get that one ifn i can sell my rolla then, hmmm price drop Very Happy
GemmaMia
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: WANTED Sera SE Wed, 09 March 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I own a sera, and have done for a year. I haven't modified it as much as Id like, but I can guarantee id know alot more about them than most people in sydney, im in constant contact with andrew of toyotasera.co.uk, a site you will most likely find useful.

Also I know of a lot of sera's for sale, if you send me a PM I can let you know of their ups and downs. I can also source virtually any part and any brand for the sera from around the world. I can also send you pictures of them, Id have at least 100 at the moment from around the world.

Good luck with finding a mint condition one, I would suggest reading the buyers guide on toyotasera.co.uk, as this covers most usual issues they have. They are an older car, with not as much power.... however they look newer, and can produce alot of power. The highest ranked sera in the world as we speak is 300HP.
kaze
Regular

July 2004
Re: WANTED Sera SE Wed, 09 March 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is a nice light blue automatic one in melbourne. the engine is better than the paseos (1.5L FE) compared to sera (1.5L FHE) high compression head design.

i know of someone who is willing to part with his sera for $10,900 but thats in melbourne. its really in tip top condition; has a rear spoiler too, and RAYS Engineering rims + autotechnica steering wheel. Its automatic.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: WANTED Sera SE Wed, 09 March 2005 23:24 Go to previous message
sorry buddy becky wants a manual
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 Sprinter $1400 ono Make me a genuine offer
Next Topic:AE80 Corolla Sedan $700
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-