Toymods » Tech & Conversions » 4E-FTE Boost Controller Help

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Lone
Occasional Poster

August 2002
icon9.gif  4E-FTE Boost Controller Help Tue, 26 November 2002 09:24 Go to next message
Hey all,

As most of you know I own a ep91 starlet with a 4e-fte (ep82 gt starlet) motor sitting inside of it. Anyways I am running the stock 4efte computer in the car and the whole wiring harness was a custom job (ep82 matched to ep91).

To the point I always thought high boost was 6psi and once motor put it had it checked and was running 6psi. But now i found out the proper settings and high is meant to be 9.5psi, so my car has always been runing on low! Sad might explain a few things...

Anyways, how can i make a switch of my own (think leftovers from harness have been destroyed) to get the car running high boost and if possible switch between the high and low settings. Just keep in mind that the harness is ep82 matched to ep91 harness (half and half) and running stock 4efte computer...

thanks in advance people, hope someone can help so i can get the car going harder Smile

Lee.
  Send a private message to this user    
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4E-FTE Boost Controller Help Tue, 26 November 2002 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah this is common as there is quite a few different things between the EP82 and EP91 starlet harnesses. Soz not too sure what needs to be reviewed to get your lil Starlet up and going at HIGH boost!

Why didn't you get a EP91 "Glanza V" front cut??

Any way hope someone else here can help you out!

Adrian!
Lone
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: 4E-FTE Boost Controller Help Tue, 26 November 2002 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
glanza front cut very expensive and much harder to get than a ep82 front cut...

i hope for help as well Smile
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4E-FTE Boost Controller Help Tue, 26 November 2002 09:59 Go to previous message
Why don't you use a bleed valve t'd off the actuator to snail line and put an electric solenoid before the bleed valve so when you flick a switch in the cabin it will run 9PSI or whatever you set it to.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RA65 4 wheel disc
Next Topic:Pics of Surge tank?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 02:43:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0038559436798096 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.